Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,277 members, 7,864,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar (28495 Views)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Jchi9876: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
davidodiba:

But you can't dispute their sheer brilliance at law...

Nwoke biko go and check the meaning of "brilliance "

Livy is way way far from it. Have you been sleeping?
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by jcross19: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Always typing out of point.

When are you going to buy Microsoft cooperation and Facebook since you favourably compete with owners of those firms?

What happened to your salamrushidie handle?
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

When are you going to buy Microsoft cooperation and Facebook since you favourably compete with owners of those firms?

[/s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:
Sensational news that ipob pigs can self-service their their small blokos on.

Atiku has been scammed by these yigbo 419 lawyers.

Woke is schooling them on how to provide credible well prepped witnesses and evidence
I guess you are the one who scammed him, right?

The defense is being shattered yet you can't see!
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by arrestdarrester: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are confused!

He said that he signed the one from waec that were presented to the court under cross examination.

He claimed he couldn't have signed Cambridge Exam papers because he doesn't work for Cambridge.

However, he told the court the examination was conducted by both bodies, which gave the documents signed by Waec officials absolute validation.

Did you read clearly at all ?

I know you read clearly, but did you comprehend clearly at all?

2 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
I said it yesterday that these cert or whatever Buhari is presenting right now will mess the whole thing up but a guy attacked me and told me to shut up now that the registrar has denied signing the cert what do you have to say? I guess another lie.

Apc! Apc!! Apc!!! Stop lying so you can earn more dignity lie doesn't pay. The more you lie the more you will try to cover it up and the more you add more pains to your head.

Apc Stop lying

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Omoslim26: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
martineverest:
wjghhaljgt about the degrees he got frofedhdm USA and UK?....thayddt mouhgmeint u remalresvxisefd that buahribis muogore edu jchic daejteddd than Ur entehciregd genuperufcsation
ju

stop typing trash nd stop supporting nonsense
dis is a national embarrassment
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
arrestdarrester:

I know you read clearly, but did you comprehend clearly at all?

the witness told the tribunal that the statement of result Buhari tendered, emanated from an examination WAEC conducted in conjunction with University of Cambridge. He told the tribunal that 18 candidates sat for the exam in 1961, with President Buhari listed as number two.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Dansuqi: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
tuniski:

You again.an evidence that buhari wrote waec/Cambridge and passed is before the court and you are spitting rubbish
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Jchi9876: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
tuniski:

This boy you are back again with another word you have no clue what it means.

Do you need me to help you with the meaning of "shattered "?
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by namio10: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:

Woke is schooling them on how to provide credible well prepped witnesses and evidence

The fear of restoration of Biafra sends chills to your spinal cord. Evidence of a parasite.

What business has IPOB got to do here?

Is Atiku or Obi a member of IPOB?

Is Buhari a member of the group campaigning for sovereignty of Oduduwa nation?

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Jchi9876: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dansuqi:

You again.an evidence that buhari wrote waec/Cambridge and passed is before the court and you are spitting rubbish

You dey mind am.

Even bible talk say " He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a big fat FOOL"

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Jchi9876: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dansuqi:

You dey mind am.

Even bible talk so " He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a big fat FOOL"

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dansuqi:

Muhammadu Buhari that allegedly registered 8 subject is not the same as Mohamed Buhari that registered 6 subjects.

The result is inconsistent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by namio10: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Buhari lawyers and witnesses contradict themselves regarding the certificate issue.

Only a die-hard apostle of Buhari can refuse the fact Buhari didn't have formal school certificate.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:

You dey mind am.

Even bible talk say " He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a big fat FOOL"

Foul language shows who you are certainly. Anyway, Muhammadu Buhari that allegedly registered 8 subject, is different from Mohamed Buhari that registered 6 subjects. The sources of the inconsistent results are equally at variance.
I repeat the defense is being shattered but, some just like insulting others on perspective.

Perhaps, John Buhari and Johnson Buhari are the same! Shior.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
namio10:
Buhari lawyers and witnesses contradict themselves regarding the certificate issue.

Only a die-hard apostle of Buhari can refuse the fact Buhari didn't have formal school certificate.

You are right only buharideens dont see an obvious weakness and potential blow in the defense witness's testimonies.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:

This boy you are back again with another word you have no clue what it means.

Do you need me to help you with the meaning of "shattered "?
Who is your boy? If you can't make a civil submission please skip. Foul language belittles the user.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by blecele: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
FarahAideed:

Mr iniquity lover will U keep quiet there !!!!
����
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by godliman: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Which Nigerian president has ever being dragged to court for waec certificate?
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Turboking(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
FarahAideed:

Mr iniquity lover will U keep quiet there !!!!
blockhead how do you manage to think?? Spit on your Godforsaking arse

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by stieyven(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:

Can you stand before God on judgement day and explain why you labelled your fellow humans pigs?

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by FarahAideed: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Turboking:
blockhead how do you manage to think?? Spit on your Godforsaking arse

I hope you know you are 36 years old already and you still live with your mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Enice(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
brainworkng:
Did you read the writeup completely if you do and digested it properly u will know what it means by saying he shot himself completely.
simple comprehension you don't understand. there are two results. one from cambridge while the other is from waec. the witness said he signed that of waec and could not have signed that of cambridge since he does not work for cambridge. 4ned'
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by AllThings007: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The Deputy Registrar of the West African Examination Council, WAEC, Oshindehinde Adewumi, on Wednesday, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja that he was the one that certified President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement of results.

However, under cross-examination, the witness, who was subpoenaed to appear before the Justice Mohammed Garba-led five-member panel tribunal, said he could not confirm Buhari’s Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement Of West African School Certificate issued in 1961, which was earlier admitted in evidence as exhibit R-21. “This document is not bearing my name or signature. You cannot expect me to certify a document that is not from WAEC. This document is bearing Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement. It is not a document from the WAEC”, the witness stated. Meanwhile, the witness had earlier when he was introduced by President Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, maintained that he certified the statement of results. Fielding questions from counsel to the All Progressives Congress, APC, the witness told the tribunal that the statement of result Buhari tendered, emanated from an examination WAEC conducted in conjunction with University of Cambridge. He told the tribunal that 18 candidates sat for the exam in 1961, with President Buhari listed as number two.

Adewumi who said he had worked for WAEC for about 30 years, confirmed that Buhari sat for eight subjects, out of which he got five credits in Oral English, History, Geography, Hausa and Health Science. He said Buhari came out with aggregate score of 32 and was categorized in Grade 2. “I confirm that whoever has this result has secondary certificate”, he added. When it was his turn to ask questions, counsel to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who are the petitioners before the tribunal, asked the witness to spell the name on the certificate. The witness told the tribunal that the name on both the list of candidates and the certificate was “Mohamed Buhari”. It was at this juncture that the witness sort to clarify that the documents did not emanate from WAEC. Asked if he had ever worked in University of Cambridge, the witness said: “I have never worked there”. Besides, though Buhari was said to have registered for eight subjects, when he was shown Exhibit R-19, the witness told the tribunal that only six subjects were listed for the 2nd respondent. Asked if he knew one Dr. Iyi Uwadiae, the witness answered in the affirmative, identifying him as current Registrar of WAEC. Asked if he was aware that Dr. Iyi had on November 2, 2018, “purported to give President Buhari attestation certificate”?, the witness said: “Yes I am aware”. Nevertheless, he said it was not true that such attestation could only be given when a candidate misplaced or lost his certificate. Adewumi was the fourth witness, RW-4, President Buhari has produced to testify in his bid to defend the petition challenging both his re-election and the allegation that he lacked the requisite educational qualifications.

More details soon…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/breaking-drama-as-waec-deputy-registrar-disowns-buharis-cambridge-certificate/?fbclid=IwAR34lwtEjBZ77zUQoY2tI-OTvzMo6QXPcNvjIack89Vm-bh4U9OvZXaeQXc
GET THE REAL NEWS AT CHANNELS. THIS IS JUST A FAKE NEWS. NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF MISINFORMING PEOPLE. HELL AWAITS YOU.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
I think this attestation to a FAKE certificate is a modern day fraud being perpetrated on the Nigerian people. Buhari and his acolytes would go to any length to show that Buhari despite his ignorance and lack of intellect successfully graduated from High School. What a joke Nigeria is!
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by str8talk1: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You don't know what you are talking about.

The requirements is finish second school not pass the examination

Although he passed based on the results presented so far.

Zombie, under what name?
Mohamed Buhari or Muhammadu Buhari ?

zombie, think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
str8talk1:

Zombie, under what name?
Mohamed Buhari or Muhammadu Buhari ?

zombie, think?
Bro even Kwakwaso, wammako and Dangote weren't bearing those names 20 years ago. They changed names as they became more popular. It is standard practice amongst Northern elite.

So what exactly are you talking about.

if you cannot provide another person bearing Mohamed them you are talking absolute trash.

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enice:
simple comprehension you don't understand. there are two results. one from cambridge while the other is from waec. the witness said he signed that of waec and could not have signed that of cambridge since he does not work for cambridge. 4ned'
Exactly two Results are being presented and ain't a solid ground for buhari.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by brainworkng: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Blunder Mr Comprehension. "simple comprehension you dont understand. Stay in class to study you wont. Go back to school before you start correcting my opinion grin
Enice:

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by bigpicture001: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
martineverest:
what about the degrees he got from USA and UK?....that moment u realise that buahribis more educated than Ur entire generation

You see this i too sabi idiot..? So they mentioned cambridge and you think about degree only...?

Dont you know cambridge organises 0'level exams too..hence buhari tends to pitch his final result with cambridge....
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Sunsets: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's quite unfortunate that PMB's man friday could not provide a credible oluwole certificate. Cambridge only changed her name to Cambridge Assessment International less that 24 months ago. Hitherto, it was Cambridge International. "Assessment" was a recent addition.
MelesZenawi:
The Deputy Registrar of the West African Examination Council, WAEC, Oshindehinde Adewumi, on Wednesday, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja that he was the one that certified President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement of results.

However, under cross-examination, the witness, who was subpoenaed to appear before the Justice Mohammed Garba-led five-member panel tribunal, said he could not confirm Buhari’s Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement Of West African School Certificate issued in 1961, which was earlier admitted in evidence as exhibit R-21. “This document is not bearing my name or signature. You cannot expect me to certify a document that is not from WAEC. This document is bearing Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement. It is not a document from the WAEC”, the witness stated. Meanwhile, the witness had earlier when he was introduced by President Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, maintained that he certified the statement of results. Fielding questions from counsel to the All Progressives Congress, APC, the witness told the tribunal that the statement of result Buhari tendered, emanated from an examination WAEC conducted in conjunction with University of Cambridge. He told the tribunal that 18 candidates sat for the exam in 1961, with President Buhari listed as number two.

Adewumi who said he had worked for WAEC for about 30 years, confirmed that Buhari sat for eight subjects, out of which he got five credits in Oral English, History, Geography, Hausa and Health Science. He said Buhari came out with aggregate score of 32 and was categorized in Grade 2. “I confirm that whoever has this result has secondary certificate”, he added. When it was his turn to ask questions, counsel to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who are the petitioners before the tribunal, asked the witness to spell the name on the certificate. The witness told the tribunal that the name on both the list of candidates and the certificate was “Mohamed Buhari”. It was at this juncture that the witness sort to clarify that the documents did not emanate from WAEC. Asked if he had ever worked in University of Cambridge, the witness said: “I have never worked there”. Besides, though Buhari was said to have registered for eight subjects, when he was shown Exhibit R-19, the witness told the tribunal that only six subjects were listed for the 2nd respondent. Asked if he knew one Dr. Iyi Uwadiae, the witness answered in the affirmative, identifying him as current Registrar of WAEC. Asked if he was aware that Dr. Iyi had on November 2, 2018, “purported to give President Buhari attestation certificate”?, the witness said: “Yes I am aware”. Nevertheless, he said it was not true that such attestation could only be given when a candidate misplaced or lost his certificate. Adewumi was the fourth witness, RW-4, President Buhari has produced to testify in his bid to defend the petition challenging both his re-election and the allegation that he lacked the requisite educational qualifications.

More details soon…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/breaking-drama-as-waec-deputy-registrar-disowns-buharis-cambridge-certificate/?fbclid=IwAR34lwtEjBZ77zUQoY2tI-OTvzMo6QXPcNvjIack89Vm-bh4U9OvZXaeQXc
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by bewla(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Buhari reign has the president is one of the worst in nigeria history
But open for all besy body to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Considers Reversal Of Power Privatisation / Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.