Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar (28491 Views)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by opribo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
You see, forged result, that is why he will recruit fake ministers with forged result,

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by BERNIMOORE: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2019

The Deputy Registrar of the West African Examination Council, WAEC, Oshindehinde Adewumi, on Wednesday, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal sitting in Abuja that he was the one that certified President Muhammadu Buhari’s statement of results.

Meanwhile, the witness had earlier when he was introduced by President Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, maintained that he certified the statement of results.

counsel to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar, who are the petitioners before the tribunal, asked the witness to spell the name on the certificate. The witness told the tribunal that the name on both the list of candidates and the certificate was “Mohamed Buhari”. It was at this juncture that the witness sort to clarify that the documents did not emanate from WAEC. Asked if he had ever worked in University of Cambridge, the witness said: “I have never worked there”. Besides, though Buhari was said to have registered for eight subjects, when he was shown Exhibit R-19, the witness told the tribunal that only six subjects were listed for the 2nd respondent. Asked if he knew one Dr. Iyi Uwadiae, the witness answered in the affirmative, identifying him as current Registrar of WAEC. Asked if he was aware that Dr. Iyi had on November 2, 2018, “purported to give President Buhari attestation certificate”?, the witness said: “Yes I am aware”. Nevertheless, he said[b] it was not true that such attestation could only be given when a candidate misplaced or lost his certificate[/b].

Deputy registrar Flip-Flop.....i issue the statements of RESULTS (EXH R-19 AND R-21)

Question; Spell the Names on the Exhibits........Mohamed Buhari ....Mmmm Not Muhammadu That Presido Swore Under Oath Affidavit

Deputy Registrar; i dont know anything about Exh R-21 i only signed R-19, we can issue certificate as Many times as possible its not true that the attestation is not a certificate it is an authentic certificate

FACTS*
Our presido wasnt in possession of any Valid statement of resuls as at 2015 is a fact, They under the Current Umbrella of APC Manufactured Result and Change a long tradition of Not issuing statements twice becacause of freeing Mr Presido...imagine registrars denying and implicating themselves and contradicting their facts chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Ukalu381(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simple, he has no cert, am not surprised he bought that cert sad angry
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by codedguy1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ukalu381:
Simple, he has no cert, am not surprised he bought that cert sad angry

The integrity of the tribunal and by extension supreme court is at stake here.

The dullard is ready to kill to remain in power, the unfortunate thing is that he has an army of supposedly intellectual zombies to fight for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by eben401: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
jchioma:
Putin (Russia): Lawyer
Trump (America): Economics degree
Merkel (Germany): PhD physical chemistry
Xi Jinping (China): Chemical engineering and Doctor of Law
Buhari (Nigeria): WAEC not found.
Na military General. lol.......

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Enice(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
tuniski:

Exactly two Results are being presented and ain't a solid ground for buhari.
one is a ctc brought from the uk by abba kyari the other is an attestation of result from waec. they both compliment each other in the sense that one shows all the names of those that wrote the exam with buhari while uhe other is his personal result from waec. if you think you discovered something from these results, then you must be high on ewedu. they are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enice:
one is a ctc brought from the uk by abba kyari the other is an attestation of result from waec. they both compliment each other in the sense that one shows all the names of those that wrote the exam with buhari while uhe other is his personal result from waec. if you think you discovered something from these results, then you must be high on ewedu. they are one and the same.
There are two results one bearing Mohamed Buhari and another allegedly bearing Muhammadu Buhari irrespective of their sources, they are inconsistent even to even to the extent that one has 6 subjects and another 8. Those ain't just a passing error!
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by ccudoye(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
iloveyou82:
history is remove becos of idiotic pigs of biafra, they are trying to distort history

Your generation is idiotic, never biafrans
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by xelly: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Oshindehinde Adewumi, simply ask them to give this copy to you so that you can certify it. Also, if there's any mistake in the name, they should .allow you to correct it. Abi No Business Centre around?

May God punish your generation.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Enice(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
tuniski:

There are two results one bearing Mohamed Buhari and another allegedly bearing Muhammadu Buhari irrespective of their sources, they are inconsistent even to even to the extent that one has 6 subjects and another 8. Those ain't just a passing error!
whatever tickle your fancy. soon you go know whether the two results na the same
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tuniski: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Enice:
whatever tickle your fancy. soon you go know whether the two results na the same

It is too elementary the two are not the same. Anyway, you are equally at liberty to tickle your fancy.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by chiefobdk(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
legba1:
Sincerely...we are taking this whole saga too far...... I have an old family friend who retired as a colonel....he told me some Nigerians are just being mischievous to claim the president is an illiterate... His point is that he had attended 2 out of the 3 military courses the president attended the one in india and the olms (dont know if i spell it right) and concluded that to be admitted into such institutions no joke. As a matter of facts, i agree with him cos the dude is so sound and was in the millitary during obasanjo era in the army. He agreed the president messed up not to have developed himself further after retirement....he even term the whole saga a stale joke from east.... so pls let us rest this matter and move on i beg

Your military colonel should go tell the tribunal we cNt do anything now iys in court so no need to tell us
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by chiefobdk(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Dd you?

Why don't you point out where "he shot himself in the foot", for better clarifications?

Ur brain is not developed enough to understand
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Henrichemeka(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Very shameful
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by spinzagom(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
#BREAKING: Buhari's WAEC witnesses giving conflicting claims about Buhari's results. My gosh, it's not easy to defend lies and forgery

Buhari's witness, Mr Lateef Fagbemi who said he has been with WAEC for the past 30 years tells the presidential election petition tribunal that the document he brought to the tribunal is not President Buhari’s certificate.

Dr Livy Ozuokwu asked the witness to tell the court the number of subjects listed against the name of Mohamed Buhari in the documents he brought and he responded, #eight #subjects.

He was then given the Cambridge result brought by Kyari and asked to tell the court the number of subjects listed, and he responded, #six #subjects

Meanwhile, Buhari's first witness of the day, Mr Henry Adewumi, Deputy Registrar of West African Examinations Council in charge of School Registration tells presidential tribunal that;

"Buhari wrote the WASSCE examination alongside 18 other students in 1961 and sat for #seven #subjects."

Only Buhari sat for eight, six & seven subjects �‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♂️

Fake people trying to defend fake thing.

We are watching as the drama unfolds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Lovelive: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
spinzagom:
#BREAKING: Buhari's WAEC witnesses giving conflicting claims about Buhari's results. My gosh, it's not easy to defend lies and forgery

Buhari's witness, Mr Lateef Fagbemi who said he has been with WAEC for the past 30 years tells the presidential election petition tribunal that the document he brought to the tribunal is not President Buhari’s certificate.

Dr Livy Ozuokwu asked the witness to tell the court the number of subjects listed against the name of Mohamed Buhari in the documents he brought and he responded, #eight #subjects.

He was then given the Cambridge result brought by Kyari and asked to tell the court the number of subjects listed, and he responded, #six #subjects

Meanwhile, Buhari's first witness of the day, Mr Henry Adewumi, Deputy Registrar of West African Examinations Council in charge of School Registration tells presidential tribunal that;

"Buhari wrote the WASSCE examination alongside 18 other students in 1961 and sat for #seven #subjects."

Only Buhari sat for eight, six & seven subjects �‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♀️�‍♂️

Fake people trying to defend fake thing.

We are watching as the drama unfolds

You have just summarized this new development in a very simple and concise manner.

Thank you Bro. Thumb up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Burger01(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Buhari reign has the president is one of the worst in nigeria history
Fact angry

FarahAideed:

The very worst
More than the very worst sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Enice(m): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2019
tuniski:

It is too elementary the two are not the same. Anyway, you are equally at liberty to tickle your fancy.

let me itemize the fact for you.
1. 18 people sat for that exam. there is a picture of the students and their teacher and buhari is one of then
2. there is only one buhari on that list so whether muhammadu or mohammed, buhari is buhari.
3. 6 subject, 8 subject, you should know that cambridge does not award f9 but waec does.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Dullapo
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by follock007(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2019
jchioma:
Putin (Russia): Lawyer

Trump (America): Economics degree

Merkel (Germany): PhD physical chemistry

Xi Jinping (China): Chemical engineering and Doctor of Law

Buhari (Nigeria): WAEC not found.

grin
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by tomdon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
All these time wasting
Why not face the substantial and consequential matters
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by str8talk1: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro even Kwakwaso, wammako and Dangote weren't bearing those names 20 years ago. They changed names as they became more popular. It is standard practice amongst Northern elite.

So what exactly are you talking about.

if you cannot provide another person bearing Mohamed them you are talking absolute trash.

Zombie will always be a zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.