Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha (42279 Views)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by PHIPEX(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2019
What sort of madness is that from Ihedioha? I never supported Okorocha but this is completely wrong of the governor.

He should do well to come out and defend his involvement in this.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Alamkir: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Politics of bitterness
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by kenex4ever(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
I condemn this in totality
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by betterpikinn: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
muykem:
This ihedioha guy and Makinde of Oyo state, failure is writing in capital letter in their forehead.
You must be Igbo living in Ibadan...

I know frustration when I see it...

Get well brah
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by thaoriginator: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Motherfuckerrrrrrrr angryangryangry

I passed his same place last week and I was excited about the beauty. I felt like parking and taking pictures cos it looks natural.

Just for this idiotic fowl to come and fuc it up..

Shey no be money dem spend for that place??

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Mr ihedioha I don't have much to say now,until after 4 years,then I will have your time,you don't need to destroy all the quack achievements of okorocha,u just have to patch it up...

Any way if u need a quick loan ranging from 200k to 5m and you are a Salary earner that resides in Lagos..
Call me for more details(salary earners only)

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ejighikemeuwa: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Amaco123:
PDP GOVERNMENT OF DESTRUCTION

Ndi Imo shall miss this monumental place of tourism built by Okorocha's Government and destroyed by Ihedioha's Government.
If you are too conscious of these shrines built by your brother, you are free to carry their demos to your house.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Femijohn198: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
Governor ihedioha is worse than Osama bin laden
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ashantitope: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
I don't think this guy have any good advicer because he's not destroying rochas project his destroying imo people money so someone should call his attention very fast

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Astonpapa(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2019
funshint:

Pls don't even put Makinde beside Ihedioha. Though in thesame party but they are not mates. Makinde is intellectually more sound and matured. Yes Okorocha might have made some mistakes but not what all he did was totally bad to say the truth. All these destruction is uncalled for.

Guy u get sense jare
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by opribo(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
To destroy is easier than to build up. Just know it that it is not your money but people's money you are wasting.

These monuments you are pulling down you better have a ready made replacement and it has to be fast, else it will be taken up by miscreants and street urchins. I don't know what this landmark has to do with recovery of lot. When you see people from a distance you think they are smart but coming close you see otherwise.

I bet you four years down the line we are still pulling down Okorocha's handiwork rather than build new ones. Useless somebody, where is that place the man comes from again.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by jamillion: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Arrant stupidity
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Godoverevery: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
I was there live. I was watching the structure until it collapsed. I stopped and looked around for bulldozers but none was there. I was hundred percent sure this is how bloggers and mischievous fellows will report it.

I'm not saying I heard but I saw it live. I was looking at it five seconds before it collapsed and I'm hundred percent sure there was neither a bulldozer there nor men pulling it down. Except you want to tell us it was a dynamite inside remote controlled.

This is not a question of Ihedioha doing the deed. I've been watching social media and the news coming from my state have been inspired by a Pull Him Down Syndrome and it's not just about the Governor. Ihedioha is just 2 months but haters are everywhere wishing Imo doom and concocting lies.

Ask yourself where are the photos of the bulldozers? Who is reporting the story? How come none of the photos showed people doing the demolishing considering how much Nigerians love to capture occurring disasters? This is an open place not a hidden place like Akachi. I hope you are not one of the paid and unpaid agents helping to wreck Imo with propaganda.
i guess you were there with ur phone at home while charging or you forgot you have phone to take photos or video the thing happened live like you claimed.
bro you sound delude.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Okoyeeboz: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
I was there live. I was watching the structure until it collapsed. I stopped and looked around for bulldozers but none was there. I was hundred percent sure this is how bloggers and mischievous fellows will report it.

I'm not saying I heard but I saw it live. I was looking at it five seconds before it collapsed and I'm hundred percent sure there was neither a bulldozer there nor men pulling it down. Except you want to tell us it was a dynamite inside remote controlled.

nototribalist:
that nonsense is just a fence filled with rubbish. It looks ugly. But it's not the governor that ordered the demolition, it's Owerri youth that carried the operation.

The two of you should have a little meeting where you harmonise your lies before putting it out in public.

They are destroying his state and the idiot in the second quote is calling it an operation.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Alamkir: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
But I witnessed this building collapse on it's own. I was looking at it before it collapsed and I checked to be sure no bulldozer was around. I knew bloggers will tell the story this way. I saw this with my very own eyes going down at around 10:45 am without interference from anyone. Why are you guys like this?

This is just one of the death traps built by Rochas and the incessant 'acidic' rain must have been responsible. I even wonder how some persons ply those dead things he called tunnels. Rochas has a bright mind but he is a thief. He is the result you get when a revolutionary is also a criminal.

U want to tell me something dat has been their since, just decided to collapse 2 month after okorocha left

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Eteka1(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
But I witnessed this building collapse on it's own. I was looking at it before it collapsed and I checked to be sure no bulldozer was around. I knew bloggers will tell the story this way. I saw this with my very own eyes going down at around 10:45 am without interference from anyone. Why are you guys like this?

This is just one of the death traps built by Rochas and the incessant 'acidic' rain must have been responsible. I even wonder how some persons ply those dead things he called tunnels. Rochas has a bright mind but he is a thief. He is the result you get when a revolutionary is also a criminal.
So you mean all the things Rochas built waited till he left office and then they started falling or collapsing on their own?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ejighikemeuwa: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
PHIPEX:
What sort of madness is that from Ihedioha? I never supported Okorocha but this is completely wrong of the governor.

He should do well to come out and defend his involvement in this.
Don't worry too much about these shrines, their demos are still available,you can carry them if you wish
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Sure the dsmn thing didn't collapse. Roads leading to okorocha personal empire in the state were shown the other day and they were all substandard

Amaco123:

Ndi Imo shall miss this monumental place of tourism built by Okorocha's Government and destroyed by Ihedioha's Government.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Okoyeeboz: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2019
I really pity Imolites.
They would regret ever letting an Mbaise man near Douglas House

Let me not talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
I don't endorse Okorocha at all but this is a No! No!!

Let me also remind those who say that the Good People of Imo voted Ihedioha, that the clarity of the electoral process that produced his mandate is still in contention and there are litigations to set the mistake of INEC right.

Ihedioha didn't satisfy the requirement of the law before Profess Otunta declared him duel elected.
(Empty Professors wey full this country)

He didn't score 25% votes in 2/3rd of the 27 Local Government Areas of Imo State.

There are huge anomalies in some results which INEC counted in his favor.

His current SSG disrupted electoral process of collation by tearing results from certain LGA.

And other technicalities we should only leave for the judicial system to decide

So lets wait till the courts decide.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ikorodureporta: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
bt y
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Danialuone: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Pls don't even put Makinde beside Ihedioha. Though in thesame party but they are not mates. Makinde is intellectually more sound and matured. Yes Okorocha might have made some mistakes but not what all he did was totally bad to say the truth. All these destruction is uncalled for.

i stand with this 200%
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Champneys: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2019
motheex:
Ihedioha is just mad

Why?
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ajayiopy: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Amaco123:

CAN SOMEONE CALL THIS MAN IN ORDER. IF HE IS TRUELY SERIOUS ABOUT HIS STATE,HE CAN REFORM AND CONSOLIDATE ON THE PROJECTS EXECUTED BY OKO-HAUSA AND BRING POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION BY INCEASING THE STATE IGR THROUGH THIS EDIFICE.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ejighikemeuwa: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2019
kenex4ever:
I condemn this in totality
Don't condemn yet until you read the hand writing on the walls, (reasons behind such)
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by aojully: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
dokie:
Some states are just unlucky with governors: Abia and Imo in particular.

The two states dey learn where kogi dey, ask any Igala man
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Godoverevery:

i guess you were there with ur phone at home while charging or you forgot you have phone to take photos or video the thing happened live like you claimed.
bro you sound delude.
Are you sure you are not the deluded one? Why do I need photos? To proof what exactly? And which photo convinced you otherwise?
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ejighikemeuwa: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Okoyeeboz:
I really pity Imolites.
They would regret ever letting an Mbaise man near Douglas House

Let me not talk

why wouldn't you stop showing your foolishness to the public as you are known there? you are carrying the demons of these shrines to your house
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Okoyeeboz:

The two of you should have a little meeting where you harmonise your lies before putting it out in public.

They are destroying his state and the idiot in the. second quote is calling it an operation.
What a pity! Ignorance is bliss. There was nothing like youths. There was no physical presence there. Not one person moving a muscle. But people often have an idea of what they want to believe though.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Godoverevery: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
Are you sure you are not the deluded one? Why do I need photos? To proof what exactly? And which photo convinced you otherwise?
common sense require you back up ur claims.....

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Okoyeeboz: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
ejighikemeuwa:

why wouldn't you stop showing your foolishness to the public as you are known there? you are carrying the demons of these shrines to your house

See this one.

Your children would suffer for your lack of foresight and you're here talking nonsense.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by grandstar(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:

The closer I look at Okorocha's projects, the word whacky comes to my mind. They scream substandard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos) / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra / Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.