Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha (42283 Views)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
slap1:

Nwanne, which day did this happen? I passed there some days ago in my way to World Bank and it was still standing.
Yesterday morning. Around quarter to 11 or so.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by kenkel: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
SolexOlenin:

No no, this is not for the hate, this must be for development...I want to believe!
you are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by slap1(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2019
babatee90:
what an insult to put Makinde in the same bracket as ihedioha...Makinde is the true definition of a governor while the other is the true definition of destruction and sycophant

Ihedioha is a sycophant? You can praise Makinde (I like him too), but don't attempt to insult Ihedioha and expose your ignorance in the process.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by slap1(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
Yesterday morning. Around quarter to 11 or so.

Thank you. Because I passed there on Tuesday, enroute World Bank on ofe nsala-hunt. grin
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
But I witnessed this building collapse on it's own. I was looking at it before it collapsed and I checked to be sure no bulldozer was around. I knew bloggers will tell the story this way. I saw this with my very own eyes going down at around 10:45 am without interference from anyone. Why are you guys like this?

This is just one of the death traps built by Rochas and the incessant 'acidic' rain must have been responsible. I even wonder how some persons ply those dead things he called tunnels. Rochas has a bright mind but he is a thief. He is the result you get when a revolutionary is also a criminal.

You are very right:

Rochas is a visionary mind.
A man with great ideas.
Sometimes crazy and weird ideas.

The tragic anticlimax of Rochas lies in his failure to utilize his ideas selflessly just for public good instead of his unfortunate egocentric signature projects that are notorious for poor standard.

He would have made glowing history, if not for his recklessness and thoughtlessness.
He derailed himself.

In the end, it is not enough to have great ideas.
It is important to also have working ideas on how to actualize the ideas with the best and enduring output.

People like Rochas have no business taking charge of the government of a whole state.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Daviddson(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
Every reason? Like reading about something as basic as that will tell us that the state government demolished it? For real? How exactly will controlled demolition tell us who demolished it?
Who also destroyed the artificial palm trees beautifying the city? What about that famous "Hand of God" statue that was also demolished some week ago? Has the governor denied demolishing any of these?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Onyenna(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2019
yemex04:
What kind of wastefulness is this? These infrastructures were built using tax payers money including the use of credit facilities!! I am sure another huge amount of money is being used to destroy these infrastructures! This is surely madness taken too far.

That structure collapsed on it's own.... Don't believe everything you read online....

The tunnels built by Rochas are already showing signs of "weakness".....If they're not reinforced soon, tragedy might happen....

If you know anyone in Owerri, also ask him/her about the the flyovers built by Rochas.....

People who don't reside in owerri actually don't understand what's happening.....
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Onyenna(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

You are very right:

Rochas is a visionary mind.
A man with great ideas.
Sometimes crazy and weird ideas.

The tragic anticlimax of Rochas lies in his failure to utilize his ideas selflessly just for public good instead of his unfortunate egocentric signature projects that are notorious for poor standard.

He would have made glowing history, if not for his recklessness and thoughtlessness.
He derailed himself.

In the end, it is not enough to have great ideas.
It is important to also have working ideas on how to actualize the ideas with the best and enduring output.

People like Rochas have no business taking charge of the government of a whole state.

God bless you sir!!..

This is the perfect summary of Rochas!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2019
Daviddson:
Who also destroyed the artificial palm trees beautifying the city? What about that famous "Hand of God" statue that was also demolished some week ago? Has the governor denied demolishing any of these?
I don't have energy please. I don tire

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Nuklex(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
motheex:
Ihedioha is just mad
how are you sure he did it. He has just been accused of it without proof
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Anglojosite7(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
What is wrong with this man?
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by YorubaHero12: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
ziegurf:

...if you're truly Yoruba I am not surprised by your comments because you people hated any good development in Igbo land and that's why you're a green snake in the green grass....the problem and backwardness of this so-called Nigeria as a country are super headed by your jealousness and hatred against other tribes especially the Igbo

Lol, you got it wrong bro. The Yorubas don’t care about the development of Igbo land, we are always reserved and spend most of our life either in the Southwest or outside the country so we care less about what happens in Igboland.

What I wrote is sarcasm, and I’m just trying to tell the Igbos that Ihedioha is crazy and he’s destroying government properties all because of the hate for Okorocha.

What amazes me is that some of you are supporting Ihedioha to keep demolishing government properties just because you hated Okorocha. Two wrongs don’t make a right, the earlier you guys caution Ihedioha the better it is for you or else he might start demolishing peoples family houses and the whole Imo may be in ruins before the end of his first tenure.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Igbunu4: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
There is a saying that when one sees a snake and an Mbaise man, he needs to kill the Mbaise man first before the snake because an Mbaise man is more dangerous than a snake. Imo people have jumped from frying pan to fire.
Giving power to an Mbaise man was a mistake by Imolites and they are already paying dearly for it and they will pay heavily for 8 good years.
Imo lawyers should sue Ihedioha for destruction of public monuments built by tax payers' money and make him rebuilt all with his personal money.
Ndi Imo ndo nu. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by GARRIYELLOW: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
This isn't good at all. Rochas embezzled funds but this is just plain stupidity from Ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by delishpot: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Better. All those death traps should be torn down
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
dokie:
Some states are just unlucky with governors: Abia and Imo in particular.
Please add Kogi state to the list
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Godjone:
go and die. They are faring well
Kindly remove Makinde from the list
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Onyenna:

God bless you sir!!..

This is the perfect summary of Rochas!

Thanks immeasurably for seconding the post.
And for doing so unreservedly.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by mur231: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Amaco123:
PDP GOVERNMENT OF DESTRUCTION

Ndi Imo shall miss this monumental place of tourism built by Okorocha's Government and destroyed by Ihedioha's Government.

stop posting fake news..this your so called monumental place of tourism collapsed on it's own. I was an eyewitness. There was no demolition! Okorocha messed up IMO state with substandard structures. all the roads and structures built by Okorocha within the last 10months has damaged beyond recognition. the mod of this platform should try and verify news before posting.

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by mur231: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igbunu4:
There is a saying that when one sees a snake and an Mbaise man, he needs to kill the Mbaise man first before the snake because an Mbaise man is more dangerous than a snake. Imo people have jumped from frying pan to fire.
Giving power to an Mbaise man was a mistake by Imolites and they are already paying dearly for it and they will pay heavily for 8 good years.
Imo lawyers should sue Ihedioha for destruction of public monuments built by tax payers' money and make him rebuilt all with his personal money.
Ndi Imo ndo nu. grin grin grin grin grin

you are an idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Edemaya: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Zikora1000:
I truly pray he will put up a more beautiful and meaningful structure in place of the ones he destroyed. I truly pray

When the state has so many things to use money for! Why would they be spending on things twice. N.a. wa oo. They have Bette things like education they should be spendjng on, not on destruction and rebuilding something like this.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by safetyInspector(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Stop disturbing yourself about those miscreants. Every reasonable person that looks at those picture will know that it wasn't a case of demolition but collapse.
Sapiosexuality:
I was there live. I was watching the structure until it collapsed. I stopped and looked around for bulldozers but none was there. I was hundred percent sure this is how bloggers and mischievous fellows will report it.

I'm not saying I heard but I saw it live. I was looking at it five seconds before it collapsed and I'm hundred percent sure there was neither a bulldozer there nor men pulling it down. Except you want to tell us it was a dynamite inside remote controlled.

This is not a question of Ihedioha doing the deed. I've been watching social media and the news coming from my state have been inspired by a Pull Him Down Syndrome and it's not just about the Governor. Ihedioha is just 2 months but haters are everywhere wishing Imo doom and concocting lies.

Ask yourself where are the photos of the bulldozers? Who is reporting the story? How come none of the photos showed people doing the demolishing considering how much Nigerians love to capture occurring disasters? This is an open place not a hidden place like Akachi. I hope you are not one of the paid and unpaid agents helping to wreck Imo with propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
dokie:

You took that out of my mind.

Leaders are a reflection of the people.

Imo and Abia, very hateful people.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by mur231: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
muykem:
Ihedioha has recorded a landslide achievement in this shortest time. He has successfully destroyed more than 10 legacy structures of his predecessor. Bravo man, keep it up until there will not be any project link to Okorocha. That's desire o6 igbo.

I think Ihedioha's media aids should buckle up, or He should hire a top notch media gurus. Rochas's media like propagating fake news and that's a bad image for ihedioha's government. I was an eyewitness, there was no demolition or so ever. I came into owerri 2weeks ago and since then I have spent not less than 50k on my car due to bad roads. This are roads built by Okorocha's administration not more than 10months ago. I will stop taking serious of news on nairaland. I would have been among the people criticizing ihedioha if I wasn't on traffic when this monument collapsed.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Moganajoe: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
dokie:

I concur with you, is unfortunate. With this leadership behaviour of Imo I do not really think the state can make progress even in the next 20yrs. One person will build the next person will come and destroy and starts afresh
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by lovere: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
In as much as I do not support okorocha, ihedioha is wrong on this.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by chinedumoooo: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
You have fail completely, despite his assured good intentions.
Wasting the state resources in order the hurt senator okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by bedfordking: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Even though am in support of recovering looted funds am not in support of this . What is the point

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by jiggy83: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
He is just stupid.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by 400billionman: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
mur231:

I think Ihedioha's media aids should buckle up, or He should hire a top notch media gurus. Rochas's media like propagating fake news and that's a bad image for ihedioha's government. I was an eyewitness, there was no demolition or so ever. I came into owerri 2weeks ago and since then I have spent not less than 50k on my car due to bad roads. This are roads built by Okorocha's administration not more than 10months ago. I will stop taking serious of news on nairaland. I would have been among the people criticizing ihedioha if I wasn't on traffic when this monument collapsed.

Lol.

It's possible. 99% of Okorochas projects are fake.

From hospitals to roads to tunnels and bridges.

Instead of Completing 5 solid structures, he will rather build 15 uncompleted Substandard Nonsense.

Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed / Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.