Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha (42284 Views)

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Alamkir:

U want to tell me something dat has been their since, just decided to collapse 2 month after okorocha left
Exactly. It raises suspicion as well but that is what I saw. If someone tampered with it, I don't know but I believe the nonstop rain could also be responsible. There was no bulldozer, no body or any youth around doing any demolition. This is how fake news is born though.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Okoyeeboz: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
What a pity! Ignorance is bliss. There was nothing like youths. There was no physical presence there. Not one person moving a muscle. But people often have an idea of what they want to believe though.

Direct your dumb lies to the other guy I quoted.

Unintelligent tales disgust me

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ziegurf(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Ihedioha should demolish every damn structure in Imo built by Okorocha the Fulani slave.

He should also demolish the universities, the substandard roads, all the tourist centers and the Igwe palace.

We Imolite love Ihedioha and he’s a true son of the soil so he should demolish everything Okorohausa built including the government house.

I’m Yoruba but I just re-echoed what Imolites wanted.
...if you're truly Yoruba I am not surprised by your comments because you people hated any good development in Igbo land and that's why you're a green snake in the green grass....the problem and backwardness of this so-called Nigeria as a country are super headed by your jealousness and hatred against other tribes especially the Igbo
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Eteka1:
So you mean all the things Rochas built waited till he left office and then they started falling or collapsing on their own?
That's not true. The flyovers were already breaking apart when Rochas was around. The roads were been washed out that he blamed acidic rain. Even his own monuments were already breaking in his own time. Ihedioha could have done one or two but as for this one, I saw it with my very own eyes. No stories, no amount of spinning will change the truth.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
Godoverevery:

common sense require you back up ur claims.....
Commonsense also requires you analyse claims before accepting them. Are you accepting this because of the precedence the media has set or because you are convinced? Why do people purposely misinform? This is not fair.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Guzel: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
This 10 months mbaise Governor is mad. He pulling down any structure erected by Okorocha! The guy ranting that it went down is a horrible liar. The demolition took place in the night from inside hero square! The closed the road to perpetuate this evil. When Nigerians spend billions yearly to holy lands to see man made structures, we are busy destroying our structures. That structure was erected in 2013 and this is the 6th year. No single crack until this govt came in to demolish it

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ziegurf(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. It raises suspicion as well but that is what I saw. If someone tampered with it, I don't know but I believe the nonstop rain could also be responsible. There was no bulldozer, no body or any youth around doing any demolition. This is how fake news is born though.
Nna obu ebe ahu ka ina arahu ?
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by carbon1224(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
The man is just wasting Imo resources .

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
grandstar:

The closer I look at Okorocha's projects, the word whacky comes to my mind. They scream substandard.
The monument was nice but as is usual with Rochas, his works are mediocre. Wethral roundabout was manageable until he tried to restructure the place. Now the place is messed up. Same thing with Douglas. He has fine ideas but because he is a crook both natures keep clashing and messing things up.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Diagnosis101: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
You know black Man and their ways, who knows whether he is destroying okorocha's hidden charms in those monuments against the Imolites. Just saying my mindooooo
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by jneutron4000: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2019
muykem:
This ihedioha guy and Makinde of Oyo state, failure is writing in capital letter in their forehead.
dont ever compared Brilliant Makinde to an imbise man (Ihedioha)with heart full of hatred, they are totally different abeg.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by globemoney01: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Haha ndi imo ndo. APGA is the only hope of SE, ask christiannorth
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ziegurf(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Guzel:
This 10 months mbaise Governor is mad. He pulling down any structure erected by Okorocha! The guy ranting that it went down is a horrible liar. The demolition took place in the night from inside hero square! The closed the road to perpetuate this evil. When Nigerians spend billions yearly to holy lands to see man made structures, we are busy destroying our structures. That structure was erected in 2013 and this is the 6th year. No single crack until this govt came in to demolish it
Nnam okwu gi kwu oto, but just don't worry allow him to go on displaying iberiberism as onye mbaise
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Okoyeeboz:

Direct your dumb lies to the other guy I quoted.

Unintelligent tales disgust me
Lololo. On what basis did you accept the version you swallowed? Why will the bulldozer even go through the middle section? How did it get into Freedom Square or was it done from Mbaris kitchen? Why demolish half way? Where are the photos by those claiming demolition? Can there be a demolishing exercise and Nigerians will not take photos as the process is going on? Lol. An eye witness is reporting but you choose to believe what you want to believe. I doubt you are even in Owerri to begin with.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by ruby360: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2019
You idiots should leave Ihedioha alone face Okorocha who stole the state resources to stupor and built substandard projects around the state.

Imo needs sanitization and total clean up.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by MadamExcellency: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2019
martineverest:
their level of hatred amongst themselves is appalling

Which tribe takes their brothers with them when they become successful, train and settle them in Nigeria cities? The Igbo people

One successful Igbo man anywhere in the world brings his people along to join in his success with time

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2019
ziegurf:

Nna obu ebe ahu ka ina arahu ?
No, I was going towards Bank Road and I took a bus going to Amajeke from...You know the hold up in warehouse. So I was admiring the fine structure and all of a sudden, like water pouring down, the walls started falling down. If you look clearly the rods used for reinforcements are still there. What sort of demolition is that?
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Holiegrail2: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2019
abegi comfirm reports before posting, . the stuff fell on it's own
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Generalkorex(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Zikora1000:
I truly pray he will put up a more beautiful and meaningful structure in place of the ones he destroyed. I truly pray
Why wasting public funds
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by bluke(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2019
funshint:
But why all these now. This is a no no no..... You don't pour away the baby with the bathe water. For God sake what manner of hate is this?!

he threw the baby away and safe the water.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by babatee90(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2019
muykem:
This ihedioha guy and Makinde of Oyo state, failure is writing in capital letter in their forehead.
what an insult to put Makinde in the same bracket as ihedioha...Makinde is the true definition of a governor while the other is the true definition of destruction and sycophant
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by eyeview: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Most of Rochas structures are substandard. They are crumbling on their own. Bloggers are being paid to accuse Ihedioha to cover the weakness.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by eyeview: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2019
booscy:
I don't endorse Okorocha at all but this is a No! No!!

Let me also remind those who say that the Good People of Imo voted Ihedioha, that the clarity of the electoral process that produced his mandate is still in contention and there are litigations to set the mistake of INEC right.

Ihedioha didn't satisfy the requirement of the law before Profess Otunta declared him duel elected.
(Empty Professors wey full this country)

He didn't score 25% votes in 2/3rd of the 27 Local Government Areas of Imo State.

There are huge anomalies in some results which INEC counted in his favor.

His current SSG disrupted electoral process of collation by tearing results from certain LGA.

And other technicalities we should only leave for the judicial system to decide

So lets wait till the courts decide.

In 2014, a big chief of apc stalwart told me some eirie things behind that structure and some others in the state. Once Rochas failed, those structures will start failing even without any man touching them.
Eye witnesses stated that nobody touched it but it crumbled
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by steveslid(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2019
This is pure wickedness, forget about politics.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Chriz(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019
It was a result of the heavy down pour.

1shortblackboy:
Why is ihedioha behaving like this. Imolites please come and explain what is going on here
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by NORSIYK(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2019
For the record Governor Emeka ihedioha never demolished okorochas substandard monument, the monument falled by itself
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by NORSIYK(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Guzel:

I can imagine the level of frustration, envy and jealousy in you, I hope you can cope with them till 2027? If they don't kill you
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Ojiofor: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2019
teelarryberry:

If I know say na drug addict I day follow talk ,,I for just ignore ,, now I know better

You are a useless hopeless junkie.
You are not making sense at all,go back and read the first post you quoted and see how mad you are.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Daviddson(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
But I witnessed this building collapse on it's own. I was looking at it before it collapsed and I checked to be sure no bulldozer was around. I knew bloggers will tell the story this way. I saw this with my very own eyes going down at around 10:45 am without interference from anyone. Why are you guys like this?

This is just one of the death traps built by Rochas and the incessant 'acidic' rain must have been responsible. I even wonder how some persons ply those dead things he called tunnels. Rochas has a bright mind but he is a thief. He is the result you get when a revolutionary is also a criminal.
Go and read about controlled demolition and then you'll have every reason to change your mind.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by slap1(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Sapiosexuality:
But I witnessed this building collapse on it's own. I was looking at it before it collapsed and I checked to be sure no bulldozer was around. I knew bloggers will tell the story this way. I saw this with my very own eyes going down at around 10:45 am without interference from anyone. Why are you guys like this?

This is just one of the death traps built by Rochas and the incessant 'acidic' rain must have been responsible. I even wonder how some persons ply those dead things he called tunnels. Rochas has a bright mind but he is a thief. He is the result you get when a revolutionary is also a criminal.

Nwanne, which day did this happen? I passed there some days ago in my way to World Bank and it was still standing.
Re: Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Daviddson:
Go and read about controlled demolition and then you'll have every reason to change your mind.
Every reason? Like reading about something as basic as that will tell us that the state government demolished it? For real? How exactly will controlled demolition tell us who demolished it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video) / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.