Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) (1970 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2020
A Nigerian woman has caused a stir recently after
going on her knees to accept her boyfriend's
surprise marriage proposal.

The woman identified as Adaeze Gift Okolie took
to Facebook Monday morning, September 21 to
share her story and the reason why she knelt to
accept her boyfriend's proposal.

She showered praises on her new fiance for
standing by her despite all the ''gossips and
discouragement.''

According to Adaeze, she knelt down to accept
his ring because she feels honoured that he
chose her, adding that he deserves the gesture
and more as "it's not easy after seeing plenty
vagina" he decided to follow hers.

Read her post below:

"I have finally made it to 'SEMI FINALS '
Hmm am still in shocked because I never believed
it

Chai am getting married to my best friend..

don't see me as a stupid person because I knelt
down to accept his ring..he deserves it..

After all the ups and down. After all the gossips
and discourages..he still stands by his
words..chai you're indeed a MAN
your type are rare.

You're my KING..that's why I knelt for you to
crown me your queen (So deep spiritually, I pray
others will learn)

You overlooked all my imperfections..and still
choose to be with me.. IF I NO ACCEPT YOUR
RING WETIN I GAIN.

I bless JUNE 24th 2018..the day I accepted your
friend request here on Facebook..

Facebook I thank you. .and I won't stop being
grateful.

Infact let me end the story here for the next party.

It's not easy..after seeing plenty VAGINA you
decides to follow mine..

I won't let you down..my loyalty goes to you and I
will worship you as my LORD.

Congrats to me
May all the singlars become plural before ending
of this year isee.

(May you see ur own happiness )

My dear you that is reading this and smiling..YOU
ARE NEXT.

IT MUST END IN PRAISE.

I thank my Chi and those who helped him to give
me this memorable suprise..May God shock una
with goodnews..I swear I didn't expect it. May
happiness never depart from us ISEE.

See more photos

https://www.tori.ng/news/154698/if-i-no-accept-your-ring-wetin-i-gain-nigerian-wom.html

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2020
a

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Enudapan: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualm
This is so sophisticated
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Kcitytv: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2020
OMG ,simp like mtn everywere you go
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2020
b

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Franzinni: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2020
it have tayed too mush

besides small gods full everywhere

congrats to them

someone should tell her marriage nah full time job no be fairytale as e dey for film o.

wish someone told me

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Hambivert: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Sparogatively... this looks like a staged marriage proposal
I hate nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by daddytime(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Una don kukuma delete everything African from una way of life.

Una welldone.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2020
Hope she continues to worship him through thick and thin. Marriage isn't bed of roses

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2020
This is how it should be. It's either she kneels or they both stand. The disgusting idea behind men proposing to women on bended knees has no historical backing. Historical paintings of ancient betrothal show that both parties either stand or sit together, during the act.

It was during the middle ages that such nonsense began to creep in. But the irony was that it wasn't largely done by every man, but mostly by men of "decent" birth who considers the lady, or noblewoman, as was fondly called, to be superior and of higher class.

How this nonsense crept into Africa is due to western interference. This is wrong and should be condemned.

If anyone must kneel, it should be the woman or they should both just stand or sit as it was in the ancient days.

May God bless us all with Silver and Gold.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Good of her

Not easy for a man to marry these days and carry more burden. So she understands

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2020
this trash u always write is really getting on my nerves I swear
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualm
This is so sophisticated

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
northvietnam:
Damnnn nigarrrrr issorright don't blame day nigarrrrr he dey try bring Im own trend come nairaland
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by northvietnam(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Brainiac12:

Damnnn nigarrrrr issorright don't blame day nigarrrrr he dey try bring Im own trend come nairaland

He should input some reasonable write ups into his new slogan that he’s promoting.....

Even the Damn nigga slogan guy used to do a very good write up and contribution into any thread he posts something

But this one will just vomit his own with out any reasonable write accompanying it
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2020
northvietnam:

He should input some reasonable write ups into his new slogan that he’s promoting.....

Even the Damn nigga slogan guy used to do a very good write up and contribution into any thread he posts something

But this one will just vomit his own with out any reasonable write accompanying it
Na hungry and too much freemode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Samakus(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2020
I love this. It gives a real man butterflies when your woman counts herself so lucky to have you.

Not when she feels she's doing you a favour. Obviously, the dude gat bar too. So, the babe suppose loyal na
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
All this one na for the gram.
The guy has done the real proposal behind closed doors with much begging and the accompanying shakara.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by Cholls(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2020
My brothers eiyah! A brother is taken!
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by merieam16(f): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Congrats
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by merieam16(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2020
northvietnam:
grin Dont worry school will soon open fully, he as notin doin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by paulolee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
nice one...another nigee is trapped....wish him well shaa
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by virginprincess(f): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nonsense it doesn't even look good to the eyes
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by mytime24(f): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
As far say na indoor no qualms,

Not like all those fools disgracing their selves on main road, streets nd mall
All in d name of engagement angry
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by loveth360(f): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
I will do the same
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Surprise Marriage Proposal (photos) by RealEzee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
2018?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What I'll Do on the 1st of October. What About You? [Picture] / Leaked Video Of Ghanian Slay Queen Taking A Long Cucumber Blows online / Two Proud Men Show Off Their Girlfriend. Photos And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.