Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders (6976 Views)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by johnw47: 2:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Maximus69:

grin
it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind

i'll make him eat and drink through his anus! wink

smiley

twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer! smiley

does anyone seriously think that these sewer mouthed false jw braggarts are God's people
blinded false jw's themselves do, laugh

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2019
BIBLESPEAKS:

Salvation is not through an organization. Salvation is through the knowledge of the only true God and the one whom he sent forth, Jesus Christ.

When you get this knowledge, you got to tell people about it, you got to teach them, you got to baptise them, they become your brothers, you meet together to encourage each other.

Have you heard of Paul's letter to the Romans, Corinthians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Galatians etc.? These were Congregations of Christians in each city in the first century. Have you read about the problems of circumsicion and resurrection that developed among the Christians in the book of Acts of Apostles and how the matter was referred to Jerusalem so Paul and the other apostles could handle them.

The point? God has always had an organized people serving him on earth. He has that now too.

If Salvation is not through an organization as you have mentioned, but at the same time, as you had say, you cannot worship God without an organization, isn't that contradictory?

If you say 'you cannot worship without an organization', then it follows that salvation is through an organization, not otherwise.

When you mentioned the group of people who worship God in earth, are you ignoring the isolated worshippers? That Christian in the first century were organized is one thing, but we're they an organization?You belong to a family, I believe. Is your family organized? Is it an organization
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2019
johnw47:

does anyone seriously think that these sewer mouthed false jw braggarts are God's people
blinded false jw's themselves do, laugh

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

He is free to indulge in himself.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

No scripture says mankind will be ressurected to earth ? Did he says that for real ? Am just surprise how dumb some people can be , you are right, then it means those unrighteous people will be ressurected to heaven. Too bad, am hearing this kinda nonsense . so that's what the Op is parroting ?

You have not offered any defense to what he said, no scriptures to prove your point. You simply retorted, named him dumb, then emotional outbursts about the unrighteous, call what you hear nonsense etc.

I would expect you respond with a solid explanation why he is wrong.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by johnw47: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2019
rottennaija:

He is free to indulge in himself.

true, and he does plenty of that, laugh

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
johnw47:

true, and he does plenty of that, laugh

I think it gives him solace

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2019
rottennaija:

You have not offered any defense to what he said, no scriptures to prove your point. You simply retorted, named him dumb, then emotional outbursts about the unrighteous, call what you hear nonsense etc.

I would expect you respond with a solid explanation why he is wrong.

You are probably using glasses, didn't you see the person I quoted already did that with solid scriptures

Tackle his post and stop been a coward grin yeye

My own question for you: reference to Act 24:15, Ressurection of the unrighteous , to heaven or earth ? grin
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

You are probably using glasses, didn't you see the person I quoted already did that with solid scriptures

Tackle his post and stop been a coward grin yeye

My own question for you: reference to Act 24:15, Ressurection of the unrighteous , to heaven or earth ? grin

In my experience, cowards are often the ones calling others cowards.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
rottennaija:

In my experience, cowards are often the ones calling others cowards.

Nice evasion there, that question was above you.

grin enjoy your ignorance
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
rottennaija:

If Salvation is not through an organization as you have mentioned, but at the same time, as you had say, you cannot worship God without an organization, isn't that contradictory?

If you say 'you cannot worship without an organization', then it follows that salvation is through an organization, not otherwise.

When you mentioned the group of people who worship God in earth, are you ignoring the isolated worshippers? That Christian in the first century were organized is one thing, but we're they an organization?You belong to a family, I believe. Is your family organized? Is it an organization

The Bible is full with expressions from God saying "my people" to the Israelites, first century Christians and even modern day Christians. All these organised group of people where Organised by Jehovah primarily to secure them from the reach of Satan who is on the loose.

Despite this, salvation was/is not a guarantee to anyone who was found among God's organized people. They would have to show faith and devotion down to the end, their works would save them. Achan was an Israelite, God's organised people, but he and his family died because they were thieves and showed a high disregard for God's law.
Same with Ananias and Sapphira who were first century Christians but blatantly lied about their contribution and was struck down by God.

The point is, salvation can/is not be through an organization, but by exercising faith in God and his son Jesus Christ. Being among God's organized people puts you on the road to salvation.

4 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
@rottennaija
Sorry it's business as usual so i was just too busy that i had no time for chatting and stuff like that!

So i noticed lots of similarities between the JWs and soldiers.

All these similarities stands as the evidences that convinced me beyond all reasonable doubt that i've found the REAL Christian soldiers!

Of course, soldiers die during battle and whenever a soldier is found to be a sabotage, it's the duty of other soldiers to drop{kill} him! JWs does exactly the same by stoning such a soldier to death {spiritually speaking} in accordance with God's law! Deuteronomy 13:6-11

That's why the Christian congregations in the first century said such a person must to removed {excommunicated or disfellowshiped or dismissed} from the fold! 1Corinthians 5:13

It's all about loyalty. Whoever isn't ready to stand up for the organization is not ready to serve that God whose been keeping them as one, so it's better for such a person to walk away instead of pestering the organization to change or bend the rules!

Please i'm really sorry to have bothered you with all my posts, it's just the attitude of a soldier as usual, we keep fighting for our camp.
But it's OK, everyone has what appeals to him. I for one am convinced that there's no other religious group that fits in as what i've been searching for all this while the Christian Soldiers

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
peggywebbs:
@Maximus69 Obviously you have been brainwashed with a false religion. You chose a religion that struck off the old testament and only picked a portion of the new testament.

You people decided to create an illusion that can never exist. The God of heaven is not against war, government and society but of course that's the only way the JW could brainwash you to feel guilty about being in the military.

Is it not the same God that empowered the people of Israel to go to battle and win wars? Is it not the same God that appointed the prophets to anoint kings? Is it not the same God that fought the war for Israel to set them free from slavery in Egypt?

God is a just God, he is not a soft cushion you can just dream on in a fantasy.

All this things you mentioned are a consequence of the original sin from the first man adam. If the world decided to be deluded like you and not fight wars, the wicked will enslave your kind in captivity, rape your young ones and feed your rotten bones to the dogs.

You people misinterprete the bible to say soothing things that will please your ears. Even the bible says love your neighbor as yourself, you choose to only love your JW community and despise other people.

You chose to eat words of a religion that condemns and raises themselves high above others. Even Jesus sat and ate amongst both believers and unbelievers.

Everywhere he went, a multitude followed and he never discriminated even those who just followed him without believing him.

How can you live with yourself knowing fully well that your knowledge is limited only to what a group tells you. Are you afraid of the truth you will find once you seek it or do you just enjoy living in an unreal world or fantasy.

None of us arguing with you attend the same church and neither have we met but we agree. We do not even suggest our churches because we know that the word of God is one and the same. If out of 1000 denominations are speaking in one voice and only one sector chooses to move in a different channel, won't you ask questions but instead you still argue blindly.

You can tell your story of how you were initiated into the JW cult, it won't still change the fact that you are not different from roisecrutians, the grill message and the many false Christian cult.

Open your eyes, read and meditate only on the word of God and not the watchtower magazine, save yourself.

God bless.

This is not about opening one's eyes Ma, it's about choice!

I'm an exsoldier and once a soldier is always a soldier, the one and only organization that fits in to the description of spiritual soldiers is the JWs!

Just point to another religious group that's performing better than them as soldiers of Christ and you leave the rest to me. I served as a military intelligence officer for several years so regarding investigations i'll do a thorough one. As for now, it's JWs or none!

Thanks Ma and may God bless you abundantly!

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
BIBLESPEAKS:

The Bible is full with expressions from God saying "my people" to the Israelites, first century Christians and even modern day Christians. All these organised group of people where Organised by Jehovah primarily to secure them from the reach of Satan who is on the loose.

Despite this, salvation was/is not a guarantee to anyone who was found among God's organized people. They would have to show faith and devotion down to the end, their works would save them. Achan was an Israelite, God's organised people, but he and his family died because they were thieves and showed a high disregard for God's law.
Same with Ananias and Sapphira who were first century Christians but blatantly lied about their contribution and was struck down by God.

The point is, salvation can/is not be through an organization, but by exercising faith in God and his son Jesus Christ. Being among God's organized people puts you on the road to salvation.

You have given a nice response, though it's basically stating what you have said before. But ultimately, you have not addressed my questions as seen below.

rottennaija:

That God's people are organized is not the question here. I am organized, my family is organized. There are clusters of people who are organized. But that does not make them an organization. Organization is something quite different from being organized.

Let me put it in perspective, there is a group of worshippers, about 50 in number. They have their services on schedule dates, members carry out their assigned schedule in an organized way, some are in the choir, some are ministers, some carry on prayers etc. They are organized, yes, but are they an organization? No.

So one can be organized but not an organization. A group of people can be organized but not necessarily an organization.

You have also said salvation "can/is not be through an organization", but also admit that "by exercising faith in God and his son Jesus Christ" is the way to salvation. Then you added that being among organized people put you in the road.

Now, my questions comes again, let's me accept that the nation of Israel was an organization. Was worship of people who were not part of the nation not accepted by Jehovah?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maximus69:
@rottennaija
Sorry it's business as usual so i was just too busy that i had no time for chatting and stuff like that!

So i noticed lots of similarities between the JWs and soldiers.

All these similarities stands as the evidences that convinced me beyond all reasonable doubt that i've found the REAL Christian soldiers!

Of course, soldiers die during battle and whenever a soldier is found to be a sabotage, it's the duty of other soldiers to drop{kill} him! JWs does exactly the same by stoning such a soldier to death {spiritually speaking} in accordance with God's law! Deuteronomy 13:6-11

That's why the Christian congregations in the first century said such a person must to removed {excommunicated or disfellowshiped or dismissed} from the fold! 1Corinthians 5:13

It's all about loyalty. Whoever isn't ready to stand up for the organization is not ready to serve that God whose been keeping them as one, so it's better for such a person to walk away instead of pestering the organization to change or bend the rules!

Please i'm really sorry to have bothered you with all my posts, it's just the attitude of a soldier as usual, we keep fighting for our camp.
But it's OK, everyone has what appeals to him. I for one am convinced that there's no other religious group that fits in as what i've been searching for all this while the Christian Soldiers

God bless you!

My prayer for you is that someday, you face your own crisis of conscience. Then you will appreciate when Jesus said he came for the lost, weak, downtrodden etc.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
rottennaija:

My prayer for you is that someday, you face your own crisis of conscience. Then you will appreciate when Jesus said he came for the lost, weak, downtrodden etc.
OK then, in that case i'll say Amen in Jesus name!

Thanks Sir!

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
rottennaija:

You have given a nice response, though it's basically stating what you have said before. But ultimately, you have not addressed my questions as seen below.

That God's people are organized is not the question here. I am organized, my family is organized. There are clusters of people who are organized. But that does not make them an organization. Organization is something quite different from being organized.

Let me put it in perspective, there is a group of worshippers, about 50 in number. They have their services on schedule dates, members carry out their assigned schedule in an organized way, some are in the choir, some are ministers, some carry on prayers etc. They are organized, yes, but are they an organization? No.

So one can be organized but not an organization. A group of people can be organized but not necessarily an organization.

You have also said salvation "can/is not be through an organization", but also admit that "by exercising faith in God and his son Jesus Christ" is the way to salvation. Then you added that being among organized people put you in the road.

Now, my questions comes again, let's me accept that the nation of Israel was an organization. Was worship of people who were not part of the nation not accepted by Jehovah?

Before I answer your question, have a look at the Google Search I did asking if a family is an organization...you might be surprised to know that an organization can be smaller than you think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
BIBLESPEAKS:

Before I answer your question, have a look at the Google Search I did asking if a family is an organization...you might be surprised to know that an organization can be smaller than you think.

I have. Thanks. Now you can continue
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by johnw47: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2019
false jw's are brain washed to believe that they are God's orginisation
and then they keep brain washing themselves, repeating it over and over and over again,
so as to keep on believing it

christians don't need to repeat over and over again that we are God's people,
for God has given us that faith where we know:

Eph 2:8  for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2019
johnw47:

to believe that they are God's orginisation

christians don't need to repeat over and over again that we are God's people,
for God has given us that faith where we know:

Eph 2:8  for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

Author of brainwashed, nondenominational poo. Jesus disciples usually congregated together,no segregation.
Your "crook's orginisation" is strictly for Pharisees like you.
"Christians don't need to repeat over and over again that we are God's people,"

How many persons make a people?
Lying Pharisee, you done tear Hebrew 10:23-25 comot from your copy of the Bible?

Since 19gbidigbidi when sense take flight from you medulla oblongata.
Johnw no go even fit do fellowship with rottennaija. lols
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by johnw47: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Janosky:

Author of brainwashed, nondenominational poo. Jesus disciples usually congregated together,no segregation.
Your "crook's orginisation" is strictly for Pharisees like you.
"Christians don't need to repeat over and over again that we are God's people,"

How many persons make a people?

lying pharisee deceiver false jw Janosky/OneJ

of course it torments you that we christians have God given faith
while you false jw's have to keep lying to yourselves over and over again that you are god's people, funny

Eph 2:8 for by grace have ye been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

not by works like you satans mob try to do, smiley

Janosky:
Lying Pharisee, you done tear Hebrew 10:23-25 comot from your copy of the Bible?

Since 19gbidigbidi when sense take flight from you medulla oblongata.
Johnw no go even fit do fellowship with rottennaija. lols

Heb 10:23  let us hold fast the confession of our hope that it waver not; for he is faithful that promised: 
Heb 10:24  and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and good works; 
Heb 10:25  not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day drawing nigh.

oh duh blinded mumu brain, christians do good works, but we are saved by grace through faith,
and of course God's churches assemble together, even like the churches in john's day, the philadelphia church etc.

if you read about some of the early churches in revelation, you will see that they are not all exactly the same,
just like the churches today

however your false jw churches are exactly the same, satan through your elders has brain washed you well

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by johnw47: 3:58am On Aug 08, 2019
Jesus is the truth, false jw's god-the devil, is the father of lies
which of course makes you false jw's anti truth, anti christ
and oh doesn't it show, smile

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
rottennaija:

Having established that a unit as small as a family can be an organization, I'll also want to establish the reason why God always needed to have an earthly organization (so to say) at ever given time on the earth.

The ruler of this world is Satan the devil. He controls everything from Government to lifestyle etc. God always knew that in order for righteous ones to carry out righteousness and avoid being corrupted by this world, they needed to be organized.

God had to organize Noah and his family as a baseline for any who wanted to be saved from the deluge in those days. That organization of Noah and family would have to carry out God's purpose of constructing the ark, preaching and teaching humans to join them in order to be saved. If God hadn't organized them that way, they would have been over reached by Satan.

Then came Abraham from whose loins the nation of Israel came to be. Israel was God's plan to have a people, separate from the idolatrous nations around the world. God's reason was, he wanted a people who would not be corrupted by Satans world, so he chose the nation of Israel, gave them his law codes and protected them as long as they would obey and listen to his voice.

Then came Christianity as established by our Lord Jesus Christ. in time, they would have the Bible as God's manual for them. if they would sail through this treacherous sea of wickedness, they would need to follow God's law in a world dominated by ungoldliness. Although satan sowed seeds of untruth in the Christian Church after the apostles died, those seeds which has hindered many from learning the truth, God preserved the TRUTH in his word until today. it is clear to right hearted people the difference between True and Counterfeit Christians.

In order to achieve his purpose, God needed to preserve righteous humans from being corrupted and that was through an organization.

Remember the Egyptians who saw God's power from the 10 plagues? They exclaimed: "There is no God like Jehovah", in order to put themselves in line for salvation, they had to join the Israelites, learn and obey the law codes given to them.

Remember Rehab the prostitute of Jericho? When she acknowledged Jehovah's mighty hand in battle over Israels enemies, she and her family were saved. Do you know she joined the Israelites? and interestingly, the Messiah came from her son.

Remember the Ethiopian man, a gentile reading the book of Isaiah but didn't understand what he was reading, and Philip had to open up his understanding on the book? learning this truth, he had to be baptised and become part of Gods organization.

The whole point?
God has always had his people organized, separated from this world. Today the word and idea "Christian" is a misnomer. There are true Christians, however who are being led by God to carry out his purpose. These people are not corrupted with false teachings Satan promotes.

Just like in times past, should anyone find himself among God's organized people, he has put himself in line for salvation. Any who is outside God's organization stands being exposed to the wicked and treacherous ideas and philosophy propagated by the god of this world. I cannot stand to judge anyone, only God can. The scriptures in John 5:28,29 speaks of the resurrection of the Unrighteous too, Gods judgement is true...he is the one who in his infinite knowledge and wisdom will judge humans, and he sees the whole picture...but the road to salvation as seem from the pattern already established I the bible, is being among God's organized people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2019
It's pointless arguing over and over again on what each person have resolved in his heart.
Believe is about conviction and i don't think anyone could be wun over this way.
Preaching is just like a simple and unique presentation of all what's in the mind of a person in form of a short speech. A TRUE believer have so much in his heart {Luke 6:45} and he could only share what he had with a stranger who might not be opportuned to see him practice what is beneficial, with a short speech the other person could get a glimpse of what he is missing.
Action speaks louder than words!
So if believers have something unique to offer, unbelievers will notice it not in their words but deeds. I think that's what Jesus meant when he said "let your light shine"! Matthew 5:14-16

Where i'm having a problem with all other religions is the scrapping of GROUP, because good people and bad people could be find anywhere and the same is applicable to every religion no matter how degrading their teachings may be! John 7:45-52 compared to Act 5:33-39

But when it comes to a unique form of teaching that's truly beneficial and scarce, then we can only notice the benefits of such teaching in the deeds of a GROUP upholding it.

Otherwise there is nothing to preach and teach to make any religion better than the other, because even among the atheists who are saying "there is no God" thousands of them have high moral values! So what else could make a difference to show that believers have something better to offer? If not by inviting them to observe the group as a body NOT each individual and the positive influence of this body on both adherents and none adherents living close to them! undecided
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
With this, anyone could easily understand why God's people must be united as one body, had wise counsels and high moral principles.
No wonder Satan tried to complicate the matter by making arrangements for seemingly stringent religious ideas so that if someone is not really observant he could easily carried away by their deceptive outward appearance which often depicts submissiveness. But with this idea of ORGANISATION at the back of our mind, a honesthearted individuals will know that it's just another deceptive look.
God's own people must be organized! Of course we will see likes of
¤Nathaniel {those who finds it hard to agree that the organization could be God's arrangement}
¤Judas Iscariot {those who can sell their conscience for money and other earthly things},
¤Peter {overly zealous out of presumptuousness},
¤Thomas {always insisting on seeing things work out before believing},
¤Paul {formerly fierce critic of the group turned zealous preacher},
¤James and Jude {formerly close to the organization but came in late after they realise the truth}

All these different personalities having different characters {if they are able to survive Satan's schemes carried out by his agents} will surely come under one umbrella{organization} and bow to the idea of one single line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10
BIBLESPEAKS:

Having established that a unit as small as a family can be an organization, I'll also want to establish the reason why God always needed to have an earthly organization (so to say) at ever given time on the earth.

The ruler of this world is Satan the devil. He controls everything from Government to lifestyle etc. God always knew that in order for righteous ones to carry out righteousness and avoid being corrupted by this world, they needed to be organized.

God had to organize Noah and his family as a baseline for any who wanted to be saved from the deluge in those days. That organization of Noah and family would have to carry out God's purpose of constructing the ark, preaching and teaching humans to join them in order to be saved. If God hadn't organized them that way, they would have been over reached by Satan.

Then came Abraham from whose loins the nation of Israel came to be. Israel was God's plan to have a people, separate from the idolatrous nations around the world. God's reason was, he wanted a people who would not be corrupted by Satans world, so he chose the nation of Israel, gave them his law codes and protected them as long as they would obey and listen to his voice.

Then came Christianity as established by our Lord Jesus Christ. in time, they would have the Bible as God's manual for them. if they would sail through this treacherous sea of wickedness, they would need to follow God's law in a world dominated by ungoldliness. Although satan sowed seeds of untruth in the Christian Church after the apostles died, those seeds which has hindered many from learning the truth, God preserved the TRUTH in his word until today. it is clear to right hearted people the difference between True and Counterfeit Christians.

In order to achieve his purpose, God needed to preserve righteous humans from being corrupted and that was through an organization.

Remember the Egyptians who saw God's power from the 10 plagues? They exclaimed: "There is no God like Jehovah", in order to put themselves in line for salvation, they had to join the Israelites, learn and obey the law codes given to them.

Remember Rehab the prostitute of Jericho? When she acknowledged Jehovah's mighty hand in battle over Israels enemies, she and her family were saved. Do you know she joined the Israelites? and interestingly, the Messiah came from her son.

Remember the Ethiopian man, a gentile reading the book of Isaiah but didn't understand what he was reading, and Philip had to open up his understanding on the book? learning this truth, he had to be baptised and become part of Gods organization.

The whole point?
God has always had his people organized, separated from this world. Today the word and idea "Christian" is a misnomer. There are true Christians, however who are being led by God to carry out his purpose. These people are not corrupted with false teachings Satan promotes.

Just like in times past, should anyone find himself among God's organized people, he has put himself in line for salvation. Any who is outside God's organization stands being exposed to the wicked and treacherous ideas and philosophy propagated by the god of this world. I cannot stand to judge anyone, only God can. The scriptures in John 5:28,29 speaks of the resurrection of the Unrighteous too, Gods judgement is true...he is the one who in his infinite knowledge and wisdom will judge humans, and he sees the whole picture...but the road to salvation as seem from the pattern already established I the bible, is being among God's organized people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2019
BIBLESPEAKS:

The whole point?

Your write up is filled with presuppositions and bias. It also has a lot of fallacious remarks, designed to conditioned the mind of the reader to conclusions you want. (I know this has been watchtower standard ways of writing, probably you are doing it without knowing you are.)

Let me highlight a little such fallacious remarks, presuppositions and bais.

In paragraph 1, you mentioned "God always needed to have an earthly organization". This expressions are everywhere in watchtower publications, as if God is limited so that he must need an organization, not just an organization but on earth to accomplish his purposes. It also cast doubt on God's ability to take care and direct, protect his people without necessarily needing an organization. Another way to express what I have above is to say God created man because he needed them to worship him as if he cannot survive without the worship or he is so full of himself.

In paragraph carries more of such presuppositions and bias. First of all, directly related the point I raised above, is the imputing of God's inability to protect, direct and guide his people without the need of an 'earthly organization'. The use of the term organizations in your writeup illustrates this bias and presuppositions. At this point, I can ask you, why not use the term the Bible uses? Those people were a nation (as Nigeria is) and is referred to in so many places in the Bible as nation of Israel, not organization. This bias can be seen clearly when you do not use the word organization for Nigeria or any other country of the world but uses it in reference to the nation of Israel.

It's a common knowledge that when you repeat something that isn't correct severally, loudly, it generally passes on for truth in the minds and heart of people who don't research it. (Example of it is the ceasing of heavenly calling in 1935 passed on as truth for decades) So! Why don't we call Nigeria an organization? Why not use the scriptural terms for the Nation of Israel or Noah and his family? Or are we expected to be hearing more of expressions like the 'organization of Abraham and his family'? The organization of Job and his family? Jehovah referred to the nation of Israel as his people, Israelite, Jews etc; God's people were referred to as Christians in the first century, not organization. So why don't you use the same expression used in the Bible? This is where the most bias comes in as you forces ideas into what isn't existent.

This bias is also seen in your endeavor to attach organization to Noah and his family, of course that's the point you had been laboring for. Now, I don't want to be distracted by your 'God organizing Noah and his family', or the 'organization of Noah and family'. Noah and his family were already a loyal worshipper of God. God gave him a command of the impending doom and how to save himself, his family and everyone who wanted to be saved and he obeyed. It would be straining the argument to have to add organization to a 8 people, but it's okay, you need to for your argument to be valid.

Then you went on to say the Christian Congregation became so corrupted, truth hidden until today, when truth became known. I'm guessing this is where watchtower comes to the rescue.

Then there is the value judgment you used when you posited "it is clear to right hearted people the difference between True and Counterfeit Christians". This would also mean that people who don't see things your way are not right hearted. (Again, you are free to use all manner of argument except they are fallacious.) It also necessary to remind you that watchtower truth is truth because watchtower says so, I believe you are aware of the numerous changes in watchtower believes, each said to be truth when being promulgated but no longer truth after decades. So, it's not a question of being right hearted or not, it's a question of how gullibility of those who accept an argument that is said irrespective of whether it is factual or not.

I think it's safe to say that when raising an argument, you should be mindful of those issues I raised above as it would render your arguments invalid and dishonest, especially when it appears you are forcing an existing bias and presuppositions into the past.

All the above are just a few observations I made on your arguments. However, I will not dwell on them! Rather, let's talk about something far more important.

You have mentioned that "In order to achieve his purpose, God needed to preserve righteous humans from being corrupted and that was through an organization." And your whole point draws down to the argument that "anyone find himself among God's organized people, he has put himself in line for salvation."

Analyse the statement below and tell me what you think about it.

The natural man can see that a visibly organized body, with a definite purpose, is a thing of more or less power; therefore they esteem the various organizations, from which we have come out, in obedience to the Master’s call. But the natural man cannot understand how a company of people, with no organization which they can see, is ever going to accomplish anything. As they look upon us, they regard us simply as a few scattered skirmishers—a “peculiar people”—with very peculiar ideas and hopes, but not worthy of special notice. Under our Captain, all the truly sanctified, however few or far separated in person, are closely united by the Spirit of Christ, in faith, hope and love; and, in following the Master’s command, are moving in solid battalions for the accomplishment of his purposes. But, bear in mind, God is not dependent upon numbers (See Judges 7, as an illustration). . . . We always refuse to be called by any other name than that of our Head—Christians—continually claiming that there can be no division among those continually led by his Spirit and example as made known through his Word.

Beware of “organization.” It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others’ consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God’s Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day.

We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry​—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization. (1 Corinthians 10:14; 1 John 5:21)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
rottennaija:

Your write up is filled with presuppositions and bias. It also has a lot of fallacious remarks, designed to conditioned the mind of the reader to conclusions you want. (I know this has been watchtower standard ways of writing, probably you are doing it without knowing you are.)

In paragraph 1, you mentioned "God always needed to have an earthly organization". This expressions are everywhere in watchtower publications, as if God is limited so that he must need an organization, not just an organization but on earth to accomplish his purposes. It also cast doubt on God's ability to take care and direct, protect his people without necessarily needing an organization. Another way to express what I have above is to say God created man because he needed them to worship him as if he cannot survive without the worship or he is so full of himself.

In paragraph carries more of such presuppositions and bias. First of all, directly related the point I raised above, is the imputing of God's inability to protect, direct and guide his people without the need of an 'earthly organization'. The use of the term organizations in your writeup illustrates this bias and presuppositions. At this point, I can ask you, why not use the term the Bible uses? Those people were a nation (as Nigeria is) and is referred to in so many places in the Bible as nation of Israel, not organization. This bias can be seen clearly when you do not use the word organization for Nigeria or any other country of the world but uses it in reference to the nation of Israel.

It's a common knowledge that when you repeat something that isn't correct severally, loudly, it generally passes on for truth in the minds and heart of people who don't research it. (Example of it is the ceasing of heavenly calling in 1935 passed on as truth for decades) So! Why don't we call Nigeria an organization? Why not use the scriptural terms for the Nation of Israel or Noah and his family? Or are we expected to be hearing more of expressions like the 'organization of Abraham and his family'? The organization of Job and his family? Jehovah referred to the nation of Israel as his people, Israelite, Jews etc; God's people were referred to as Christians in the first century, not organization. So why don't you use the same expression used in the Bible? This is where the most bias comes in as you forces ideas into what isn't existent.

This bias is also seen in your endeavor to attach organization to Noah and his family, of course that's the point you had been laboring for. Now, I don't want to be distracted by your 'God organizing Noah and his family', or the 'organization of Noah and family'. Noah and his family were already a loyal worshipper of God. God gave him a command of the impending doom and how to save himself, his family and everyone who wanted to be saved and he obeyed. It would be straining the argument to have to add organization to a 8 people, but it's okay, you need to for your argument to be valid.

Then you went on to say the Christian Congregation became so corrupted, truth hidden until today, when truth became known. I'm guessing this is where watchtower comes to the rescue.

Then there is the value judgment you used when you posited "it is clear to right hearted people the difference between True and Counterfeit Christians". This would also mean that people who don't see things your way are not right hearted. (Again, you are free to use all manner of argument except they are fallacious.) It also necessary to remind you that watchtower truth is truth because watchtower says so, I believe you are aware of the numerous changes in watchtower believes, each said to be truth when being promulgated but no longer truth after decades. So, it's not a question of being right hearted or not, it's a question of how gullibility of those who accept an argument that is said irrespective of whether it is factual or not.

I think it's safe to say that when raising an argument, you should be mindful of those issues I raised above as it would render your arguments invalid and dishonest, especially when it appears you are forcing an existing bias and presuppositions into the past.

All the above are just a few observations I made on your arguments. However, I will not dwell on them! Rather, let's talk about something far more important.

You have mentioned that "In order to achieve his purpose, God needed to preserve righteous humans from being corrupted and that was through an organization." And your whole point draws down to the argument that "anyone find himself among God's organized people, he has put himself in line for salvation."

The natural man can see that a visibly organized body, with a definite purpose, is a thing of more or less power; therefore they esteem the various organizations, from which we have come out, in obedience to the Master’s call. But the natural man cannot understand how a company of people, with no organization which they can see, is ever going to accomplish anything. As they look upon us, they regard us simply as a few scattered skirmishers—a “peculiar people”—with very peculiar ideas and hopes, but not worthy of special notice. Under our Captain, all the truly sanctified, however few or far separated in person, are closely united by the Spirit of Christ, in faith, hope and love; and, in following the Master’s command, are moving in solid battalions for the accomplishment of his purposes. But, bear in mind, God is not dependent upon numbers (See Judges 7, as an illustration). . . . We always refuse to be called by any other name than that of our Head—Christians—continually claiming that there can be no division among those continually led by his Spirit and example as made known through his Word.

Beware of “organization.” It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. Do not seek to bind others’ consciences, and do not permit others to bind yours. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God’s Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day.

We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry​—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization. (1 Corinthians 10:14; 1 John 5:21)

ATHEISM is all about self dependent isolation of thought and nothing do with a collective responsibility as in SHARING ONE SINGLE LINE OF THOUGHT{1Corinthians 1:10} with people in other places!

God promised that through Abraham's lineage all the peoples of the earth will be blessed. So HIS people were organized as a nation of just one race back then.
As BIBLESPEAKS explained, many others from divers tribes and nations saw the need to JOIN God's people and live by HIS rules!
But in this last days it was foretold that God's people will form one SPIRITUAL nation NOT of the same race anymore but they will all come from divers cultures and ethnicity! Isaiah 2:1-4

Jews in the first century hated Jesus for not standing for only the Jewish race or elevating them above others, rather Jesus said whosoever believe in him has become part of the yet to be established global spiritual family! Matthew 12:46-50

Note what both prophet Isaiah and Micah emphasized that THIS PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT NATIONS WILL BECOME ONE FAMILY AND THE WILL NOT CARRY WEAPONS AGAINST ONE ANOTHER NEITHER WILL THEY LEARN ANYTHING LIKE WARS NOMORE! Isaiah 2:3-4, Micah 4:3-4

Of course, there's no other adjective to quantify these people than referring to them as an ORGANISATION because though they're from divers ethnicity and tongues but they've been ORGANISED to live as one body! John 17:20-23

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
TATIME:

ATHEISM is all about self dependent isolation of thought and nothing do with a collective responsibility as in SHARING ONE SINGLE LINE OF THOUGHT{1Corinthians 1:10} with people in other places!

God promised that through Abraham's lineage all the peoples of the earth will be blessed. So HIS people were organized as a nation of just one race back then.
As BIBLESPEAKS explained, many others from divers tribes and nations saw the need to JOIN God's people and live by HIS rules!
But in this last days it was foretold that God's people will form one SPIRITUAL nation NOT of the same race anymore but they will all come from divers cultures and ethnicity! Isaiah 2:1-4

Jews in the first century hated Jesus for not standing for only the Jewish race or elevating them above others, rather Jesus said whosoever believe in him has become part of the yet to be established global spiritual family! Matthew 12:46-50

Note what both prophet Isaiah and Micah emphasized that THIS PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT NATIONS WILL BECOME ONE FAMILY AND THE WILL NOT CARRY WEAPONS AGAINST ONE ANOTHER NEITHER WILL THEY LEARN ANYTHING LIKE WARS NOMORE! Isaiah 2:3-4, Micah 4:3-4

Of course, there's no other adjective to quantify these people than referring to them as an ORGANISATION because though they're from divers ethnicity and tongues but they've been ORGANISED to live as one body! John 17:20-23

Hmmmmmmmmm, JWs with simple, convincing and irrefutable explanations!

God bless you bro! smiley

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
rottennaija:

Human knowledge is a dynamic, expanding thing, both on a personal level and collectively. When beliefs become crystallized in the form of creeds or official teachings to which people are required to conform in order to perpetuate an ORGANIZATION, conflict inevitably results. It produces a dividing line between what the parliamentarian calls “SERVANTS of the SPIRIT” and “PRISONERS of the ORGANIZATION.”

[If a religious organization, its] message will crystallize into a CREED. Before long, the principal concern of the CHURCH will be to sustain itself as an ORGANIZATION. To this end, any departure from the CREED must be CONTROVERTED and, if necessary, SUPPRESSED as HERESY. In a few score or few hundred years what was CONCEIVED as a VEHICLE of a new and HIGHER TRUTH has become a PRISON for the SOULS of MEN.

I believe this is what happened to the MINDSET of whoever stated the last segment of your post.

The individual that indeed states clearly.......Beware of “ORGANIZATION.” It is wholly UNNECESSARY.

ORGANISATION HERE BEING

A being, real or imaginary, created by the law, or which the law regards as capable of certain rights or duties.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
achorladey:

Human knowledge is a dynamic, expanding thing, both on a personal level and collectively. When beliefs become crystallized in the form of creeds or official teachings to which people are required to conform in order to perpetuate an ORGANIZATION, conflict inevitably results. It produces a dividing line between what the parliamentarian calls “SERVANTS of the SPIRIT” and “PRISONERS of the ORGANIZATION.”

[If a religious organization, its] message will crystallize into a CREED. Before long, the principal concern of the CHURCH will be to sustain itself as an ORGANIZATION. To this end, any departure from the CREED must be CONTROVERTED and, if necessary, SUPPRESSED as HERESY. In a few score or few hundred years what was CONCEIVED as a VEHICLE of a new and HIGHER TRUTH has become a PRISON for the SOULS of MEN.

BIBLESPEAKS Screenshot ("is Family an Organization"wink encapsulates the A-Z of Jehovah's organization in layman's terms- their "shared interests" is united in worship of the only true God.
Achorla dey LIE flimsy excuses to amounts to denial of the truth.
Jehovah's organization is for real jare.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Janosky:

BIBLESPEAKS Screenshot ("is Family an Organization"wink encapsulates the A-Z of Jehovah's organization in layman's terms- their "shared interests" is united in worship of the only true God.
Achorla dey LIE flimsy excuses to amounts to denial of the truth.
Jehovah's organization is for real jare.

its good you add jehovahs organisation is for REAL and you cant pick out the word REAL in that last line as it defines organization. Even if it becomes iIMAGINARY tomorrow na your palaver. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Says so much about those who love calling others LIARS. Were I type your words back to you but this time under my moniker it will become LIES as long as it is now attached to my moniker.

Dont know the truth you are denying here.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
rottennaija:

Do you know the meaning of God's name, YHWH?
it means "I am that I am." in other words "I can cause to become whatever I want." Aside from YHWH, nobody can rightly bear this name.

You know, YHWH has a host of angels joyfully praising him day and night, forever and ever. every angel has his duty. Everything about YHWH from his heavenly spirit creatures to his creative works across the universe is amazingly organized. Tells you a great deal about YHWH.

When I use the word "organization" it's just a concept that is so visible in everything YHWH does. little wonder why in achieving his purpose for humans he has always made sure that this concept is applied.

You could disagree with this until forever, but it is clear that YHWH's people have always and will always be organized.

On a slightly different, but related note, Satan is a superhuman intelligence, but his schemes are known to us. Satan has always wanted man to be independent from God...This is seen in the case of eve. Satan said to her to eat the fruit and she would be like God, knowing good and bad. Satan wanted Adam and eve not to be under God's authority by telling eve she would be like God. He wanted them to be their God's.

Satan hasn't changed. Just like a 419ner who sends the same multiple text messages to unsuspecting persons in order to swindle them, Satan today propagates the philosophy "me, myself and i", "you can be whatever you like to be", "I don't care what anyone says, I will do whatever I want." People today kick back at any restraints from the Bible to keep them morally clean. Truth is, we ought to be under some kind of authority or guidance because we are just so limited in everything. we need God direction.

If you call JW some mind control shiit...then you might as well call the first century Christians that too. I'm so damn sure that most people today, with the way they think would've been in opposition to Christians in the first century. JW's have only taken up a pattern set by the Christians in the first century. From the law to abstain from blood to Disfellowshipping to preaching the good news to being politically neutral etc. but this has got them hated by people all over over the world...JW's just took up a pattern set out in the Bible by first Christians.

In summary, the world is shaping your thinking more than you can know. when this happens to people, good becomes bad and bad good...and sometimes ain't nothing anyone can do to convince you...ofcos until you help yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2019
rottennaija

So, it's not a question of being right hearted or not, it's a question of how gullibility of those who accept an argument that is said irrespective of whether it is factual or not .
JUST as you swallow an argument that said eating emblem is important for everlasting life irregardless of whether its factual or not , only to run away on the other thread . shown another hole in the argument you propagate on this thread again, by a user Jozzy4, you quickly deflect again .

Says much about you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) / Daystar Church 12 Days Of Christmas Lyrics / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.