Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,307 members, 7,860,758 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders (7029 Views)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Jozzy4: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

I posted some questions to you, do well to respond

Mediator in what context .. New covenant ?

Mediator in approaching Jehovah ??

Yes, John 14:6 ... No one comes to the father EXCEPT through me . so Jesus Is the mediator of every faithful Christian, how else do you approach or pray to God without Jesus ?

Good . but ask him if he ever believe that people have the hope of living forever on earth - Rev 21:4

That's the line that can help u get a glimpse of the different application in terms of mediatorship of new covenant .
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
The Jesus you claim to know is NOT the real Jesus of the holy Bible.

The Jesus I know is the same in the bible and not the one in the watchtower magazine.

Copy these 6 questions & give your pastorpreneur god of men.
But Answer my 6 questions ,no dull yourself.

**1) John10:34-36, who is Jesus Christ telling you he is?

[b]You people pick one portion of the bible to rub your belly and disregard the rest. This is the Jesus that my bible tells me.

“I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).
John 10:38 ERV, “But if I do what my Father does, you should believe in what I do. You might not believe in me, but you should believe in the things I do. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.”

John 1:1-3,
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.” To make it absolutely clear who “the Word” was, it states in verse 14, “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.”
A most important point needs to be made about verse 3. It says nothing was made without Him. So was Jesus created? No, because had Jesus been made, He would have had to create Himself!
In John 1:4 we read, “In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.”
The Bible is the written Word of God, and Jesus Christ is the living, personified Word of God—a separate Being who was sent to speak the words of God.
John 8:58: “Jesus said to them, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.’”
John 17:5: “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”
1 Corinthians 10:4: “And all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.” Christ existed, and He worked with Israel. The context shows clearly that the time frame is when Israel came out of Egypt into the wilderness.
Colossians 1:16-17: “For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist” (emphasis added throughout). Jesus Christ is the One through whom all things were brought into existence.
Unless you want to say he created himself. The bible says there was nothing like creation without him.
Hebrews 1:10: “And: ‘You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.’” This is quoted from Psalm 102:25 and supports the previous verse from Colossians.
Hebrews 13:8: “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”
Timothy 3:16, “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory.”
Titus 1:3: “But has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior.”
Titus 2:9‭-‬10 ERV, “And tell this to those who are slaves: They should be willing to serve their masters at all times; they should try to please them, not argue with them; they should not steal from them; and they should show their masters that they can be trusted. Then, in everything they do, they will show that the teaching of God our Savior is good.”‬
Titus 2:13 ERV, “We should live like that while we are waiting for the coming of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. He is our great hope, and he will come with glory.”
Matthew 1:23, which is quoted from Isaiah 7:14: “‘Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,’ which is translated ‘God with us.’”
[/b]

2) Rev1:1,5,6, what revelation did Jesus in heaven give to John ?
[b]
As usual quoting one part.

Revelation 1:4 ERV, “From John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from the one who is, who always was, and who is coming; and from the seven spirits before his throne;”

Revelation 1:5‭-‬6 ERV, “and from Jesus Christ. Jesus is the faithful witness. He is first among all who will be raised from death. He is the ruler of the kings of the earth. Jesus is the one who loves us and has made us free from our sins with his blood sacrifice. He made us his kingdom and priests who serve God his Father. To Jesus be glory and power forever and ever! Amen.”‬

Within this simple greeting can be found a neglected doctrine of paramount importance: the Trinity. The greeting is from each member of the Trinity: from Him who is and who was and who is to come (the Father), from the seven Spirits who are before His throne (the Holy Spirit), and from Jesus Christ (the Son).
Verse 5, “the faithful witness* : Among the unique titles of Jesus, He is “called Faithful and True” (Rev. Rev. 19:11+). Here, we see His character as God, Who cannot lie ( Num. 23:19; Rom. 3:4; Tit. Tit. 1:2; Heb. 6:18). Where God is involved, other witnesses are unnecessary, for God bears truthful and reliable witness of Himself (John 8:14).
“First amongst all” : He is the firstborn from the dead “that in all things He may have the preeminence” ( Col. 1:18). He thus establishes the pattern for all His brethren who will also rise from the dead ( Rom. 8:29). The term “firstborn” emphasizes not His generation, but His position ( Ps. 89:27)
Everyone knows that firstborn according to God is not the first child, The use of this term to describe the Davidic king in Ps. 88:28. Joseph was the last of his brothers but was made first. It is determined by significance.
Christ is the first to be resurrected to obtain a glorified body never to die again (1Cor. 15:35-44).
The resurrection of Christ is unique because He is the first instance of that transformation which the resurrection effects.
“ruler over the kings of the earth” The rule of Jesus over the kings of the earth is by divine right, not by the willing acceptance of the kings themselves
“who loves us and has made us free from our sins with his blood sacrifice” The love of God for us is demonstrated in many ways, but chiefly, in the way in which He gave His Son on our behalf: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John John 3:16). For it is by the spilling of blood that God has chosen to atone for sin (Lev. Lev. 17:11; Heb. Heb. 9:22). It was by blood sacrifice that the first men were to approach God (Gen. Gen. 4:4). It was by a blood sacrifice that God established His covenant with Abraham (Gen. Gen. 15:9-21). It was by blood placed on the door posts and lintel that the Jews were “covered” from the destroyer Who passed over Egypt taking the firstborn of each family (Ex. Ex. 12:23). It was by the sprinkling of blood that the Mosaic Law was ratified between God and the Israelites (Ex. Ex. 24:cool. Ever since the bloodless offering of Cain (Gen. Gen. 4:3-5), man has attempted to approach God by some other means than that which God Himself has established. These would try to circumvent the single path which God requires: “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.’ ” ( John 14:6)
Verse 6, “He made us his kingdom and priests who serve God his Father” this covers from among every “tribe and tongue and people and nation”. Our priesthood is made possible by our “great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God” ( Heb. 4:14), therefore we have complete and full access to the Father. “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Heb. 4:16). Whether we are to be “kings and priests” or “a kingdom [of] priests,” it is clear that believers will co-rule with Christ during His coming earthly reign (Rev. Rev. 20:4-6+)
Please note: This future reign will not come to pass until after Antichrist has his time on the world stage and a judgment is made in favor of the saints (Dan. Dan. 7:18, Dan. 7:25-27).1
“To Jesus be glory and power forever and ever! Amen”
The nearest antecedent is the Son to which glory and dominion are given, literally into the ages of the ages. it is said that God will not share His glory with another (Isa. Isa. 48:11). Clearly, Jesus is God!
[/b]

*3) Who gave that revelation to Jesus in heaven?

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

4) Matt16:13-17, what revelation did Jesus Christ say was given to Simon Peter?

[b]Matthew's story has from the beginning drawn us in with the good news announcement of salvation that is to be for us in this one who as "Immanuel -- God with us" will "save his people from their sins" (1:21-22).
Matthew 16:13 Jesus refers to himself as the son of man. Here he described himself based on his outward appearance because he was fulfilling the prophecy of the old testament that he would be born as other men were. Simon Peter stated simply that Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God. This goes to say that Jesus is the Christ, the Christ of God, the true Messiah, that was promised by God, prophesied of by all the prophets, from the beginning of the world, and expected by the people of God: a character that includes all his offices, of prophet, priest, and king, to which he is anointed by God; and that this Messiah was not a mere man, but a divine person, the Son of God; not by creation, as angels and men are, nor by adoption, as saints, nor by office, as magistrates, but by nature, being his own Son, his proper Son, the only begotten of the Father, of the same nature with him, being one with him, and equal to him.[/b]

5) Rev3:2,5, how come your "Jesus almighty God" lives in heaven & calling another Superior Being "my God" & "my Father"?

[b]As usual you took a portion only. Since you don’t know, let me explain.

Verse 1 Jesus describes Himself to the church at Sardis. These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: As Jesus describes Himself, He uses terms that emphasize His character as the Master of every spiritual power and authority. The repetition of the number seven helps indicate this, because seven is the number of completeness in the Bible. Therefore, Jesus holds the fullness of the Spirit of God, and the fullness of the church.
In verse 1 , He who has the seven Spirits of God: Jesus has the fullness of Holy Spirit in Himself, and He also has the Holy Spirit in fullness to give to the Church. And the seven stars: Jesus also has the fullness of the church in His hand. We know the seven stars represent the churches because of what Jesus said in Revelation 1:20: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and through these letters, when Jesus speaks to the angels of the seven churches, He speaks not to one individual, but to the entire church through that individual.
I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive,
As Jesus says to each church, He also says to Sardis. What a church is and what a church does is never hidden from Jesus. Jesus knew the church at Sardis had a name - that is, a reputation - of life and vitality. If you looked at the church of Sardis, you would see signs of life and vitality. In the church of Sardis, like the city of Sardis, everything seemed alive and good.
“But you are dead”
Despite their reputation of life, Jesus saw them for what they really were. But you are dead shows that a good reputation is no guarantee of true spiritual character. Despite their good appearance, Jesus saw them for what they really were. Dead indicates no struggle, no fight, no persecution. It wasn't that the church at Sardis was losing the battle. A dead body has lost the battle, and the fight seems over. In this letter, Jesus doesn't encourage the Christians in Sardis to stand strong against persecution or false doctrine, probably because there simply wasn't a significant danger of these things in Sardis. Being dead, the church in Sardis presented no significant threat to Satan's domain, so it wasn't worth attacking.

Verse 2, Jesus wanted the church at Sardis to be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. I have not found your works perfect before God: This shows that their works, though present, haven't measured up to God's standard. The presence of works isn't enough, because God requires a particular intent and purpose in all of our works. They should be done with a heart and in a manner that show them to be perfect before God.
Jesus identifies the overcomers with those few names who have not defiled their garments (Revelation 3:4). These overcomers will wear white garments, received from Jesus.
Verse 5 states, “I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels”: This is an amazing promise. It simply makes sense that we should be willing to confess the name of Jesus. But it is amazing that He would not be ashamed to confess us!
It is important for us to accept Jesus. But it is far more important to know if Jesus accepts us.[/b]

6)The God of Abraham is the God of Jesus Christ. Proof Jesus Christ has a God. Acts3:13.

Scripture states that God has always been two divine Beings—God, who became known as the Father, and the Word, who was also God, who became Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3; John 1:14). And the One who became Christ interacted with the Israelites as God on behalf of the Father.

[b]Yet the apostle Peter in Acts 3:13 said, “The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His servant Jesus …” He further said in Acts 5:30, “The God of our fathers raised up Jesus.” Does this mean that the God of the patriarchs was God the Father exclusively—and not Christ at all? No it does not.
The verses in Acts are not meant to parse the divine nature of the Father and Christ or to declare the Father alone to be the God of the patriarchs. The focus is on the resurrected Christ and faith in the power of His name for salvation, forgiveness and healing. Furthermore, while Jesus was already recognized as God at this point (John 20:28), more complete understanding may have come later. The verses cited above from the apostle John about God the Word were not written until very late in the New Testament period. Nevertheless, the statements in Acts are completely accurate in what they say.
We need to keep in mind that there were two Beings who together were the God of the patriarchs—the Word and the One He served who became the Father. When the Word came to the earth as a man and died, only one of the two was at that moment acting as God to resurrect the other—the Father. This does not mean that Jesus was not one of the two who together had been the God of the patriarchs.
It’s evident that the patriarchs understood that there were two who were God from references to the Angel (or Messenger) of God who was also God (see, for example, Genesis 16:10-13; Genesis 22:11-12). This Messenger of YHWH (that is, of Yahweh, the Eternal) was also identified Himself as YHWH. This makes sense only if there were two who were God or Yahweh.
The term used by Peter to describe Jesus was to fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah 52:13 as God’s chosen servant for accomplishing the work of redemption. This does not in anyway nullify the context of John 1:1-3. Jesus is the word of God send to the world.

Arguing with this verse makes you no different from Muslims who claim that Jesus is just a servant.
Peggy, who is the God of the Father of Jesus Christ?
There is God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit. All are from the same God existing in three divine persons.
The bible is very clear. If you pick one part of the bible to support your point, you’re deceiving yourself. Every part of the bible is relevant and it points to one truth.

I’m happy I spent time studying my bible this evening. Please read your bible and know the truth. Watchtower does not have the answers. Ask God for wisdom, knowledge and understanding like Solomon.
God bless
[/b]

Janosky:

5) Rev3:2,5, how come your "Jesus almighty God" lives in heaven & calling another Superior Being "my God" & "my Father"?

6)The God of Abraham is the God of Jesus Christ. Proof Jesus Christ has a God. Acts3:13.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jozzy4:

Failed paulgrundy follower, your mentor doesn't believe the earth will exist forever hence he couldn't accept the bibles teaching, all good people go to heaven, so why wont he apply Jesus mediatorship of new covenant to all mankind.

Psalm 37:29 , Heb 2:5 , 2Pet 3:13 - do u believe in a new earth ?

Lol, Jehovah’s Witnesses, so quick in name calling. Sometimes I wonder why. Could it be feelings of insecurity? The insecurities that if the mother organization is not there for them, then everything is meaningless?

3 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jozzy4:

Good . but ask him if he ever believe that people have the hope of living forever on earth - Rev 21:4

That's the line that can help u get a glimpse of the different application in terms of mediatorship of new covenant .

I believed that mankind would live on earth forever, from childhood based on watchtower theology. I believed as jws do that the earth would become a paradise for Jws and a few others and that 144k will be in heaven with Jesus, reigning as kings and priest.

I believed that this 144k are anointed Christians, born again who are christ brothers. I also believed that the earth would be made a paradise among other JW believes.

Note. I believed, in past tense.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
You're still arguing baselessly on something that was printed on magazine..mtchew for you. Unless you don't understand English.

Let me make life easy for you.. just search Google for JW prophecies and cover your eyes... because it's not only peggywebbs that has something to say about it.

Besides I never argued about other people's version of the bible. My argument has been solely on the JW bible.. you gave yourself work quoting versions that ar out of the context of our argument.

Stop painting me as a lier and argue your facts right..that just cheap

Janosky:

Your falsehood done buy market for this Forum....
There's no fake prophecy there about 1975, rather you DISTORTED what's written in that 1969 watchtower.
*** The Watchtower you screenshot, Reads:

"More recently, earnest researchers of the holy Bible have made a recheck of it's chronology.
ACCORDING TO THEIR CALCULATIONS, the six millenniums of mankind's life on earth would end in the mid seventies. Thus,the seventh millennium from man's creation by Jehovah God would begin within less than ten years"

Where did that Watchtower PREDICT the end of the world in 1975?
#* If we were to ASSUME your FALSEHOOD is true, counting from "mid seventies" ,has the "earnest researchers" acclaimed seventh millennium (1000 years = 1 millennium) been concluded ?
If you take that Watchtower go argue the matter for any Court of Law, you MUST lose the case and expose yourself as a brain scrubbed mumu lawyer.
LIAR.

Your (*2) Hypocrite !!
You claimed that JWs are not allowed to research and find out the truth.
Yet you dey here dey vex you say I'm "quoting other people's scriptures"
"John1:1," the word was with "ho theos (the God)". The word is NOT "ho theos (the God)".
Lying hypocrite, John 1:1 NEVER said the word is "ho theos (the God)"
theos in Greek usage meaning gods, a god or God.
Lying ,hypocritical Peggy bigotry .
Shame on you!

*3 to *5) Your claim FALSE !!
HOGWASH!
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:
You're still arguing baselessly on something that was printed on magazine..mtchew for you. Unless you don't understand English.

Let me make life easy for you.. just search Google for JW prophecies and cover your eyes... because it's not only peggywebbs that has something to say about it.

Besides I never argued about other people's version of the bible. My argument has been solely on the JW bible.. you gave yourself work quoting versions that ar out of the context of our argument.

How will he accept it came from his religion? Even the religion themselves denied their prophecies. So, what do you expect from their members?

Below are some screenshot of event around the false prophecies of 1975 among leaders of Jws.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

How will he accept it came from his religion? Even the religion themselves denied their prophecies. So, what do you expect from their members?

Below are some screenshot of event around the false prophecies of 1975 among leaders of Jws.

peggywebbs

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:

peggywebbs:

The Jesus I know is the same in the bible and not the one in the watchtower magazine.

[b]You people pick one portion of the bible to rub your belly and disregard the rest. This is the Jesus that my bible tells me.

“I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).
John 10:38 ERV, “But if I do what my Father does, you should believe in what I do. You might not believe in me, but you should believe in the things I do. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.”

John 1:1-3,
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.” To make it absolutely clear who “the Word” was, it states in verse 14, “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.”
A most important point needs to be made about verse 3. It says nothing was made without Him. So was Jesus created? No, because had Jesus been made, He would have had to create Himself!
In John 1:4 we read, “In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.”
The Bible is the written Word of God, and Jesus Christ is the living, personified Word of God—a separate Being who was sent to speak the words of God.
John 8:58: “Jesus said to them, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.’”
John 17:5: “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”
1 Corinthians 10:4: “And all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.” Christ existed, and He worked with Israel. The context shows clearly that the time frame is when Israel came out of Egypt into the wilderness.
Colossians 1:16-17: “For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist” (emphasis added throughout). Jesus Christ is the One through whom all things were brought into existence.
Unless you want to say he created himself. The bible says there was nothing like creation without him.
Hebrews 1:10: “And: ‘You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.’” This is quoted from Psalm 102:25 and supports the previous verse from Colossians.
Hebrews 13:8: “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”
Timothy 3:16, “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory.”
Titus 1:3: “But has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior.”
Titus 2:9‭-‬10 ERV, “And tell this to those who are slaves: They should be willing to serve their masters at all times; they should try to please them, not argue with them; they should not steal from them; and they should show their masters that they can be trusted. Then, in everything they do, they will show that the teaching of God our Savior is good.”‬
Titus 2:13 ERV, “We should live like that while we are waiting for the coming of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. He is our great hope, and he will come with glory.”
Matthew 1:23, which is quoted from Isaiah 7:14: “‘Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,’ which is translated ‘God with us.’”
[/b]

[b]

Revelation 1:4 ERV, “From John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from the one who is, who always was, and who is coming; and from the seven spirits before his throne;”

Revelation 1:5‭-‬6 ERV, “and from Jesus Christ. Jesus is the faithful witness. He is first among all who will be raised from death. He is the ruler of the kings of the earth. Jesus is the one who loves us and has made us free from our sins with his blood sacrifice. He made us his kingdom and priests who serve God his Father. To Jesus be glory and power forever and ever! Amen.”‬

Within this simple greeting can be found a neglected doctrine of paramount importance: the Trinity. The greeting is from each member of the Trinity: from Him who is and who was and who is to come (the Father), from the seven Spirits who are before His throne (the Holy Spirit), and from Jesus Christ (the Son).
Verse 5, “the faithful witness* : Among the unique titles of Jesus, He is “called Faithful and True” (Rev. Rev. 19:11+). Here, we see His character as God, Who cannot lie ( Num. 23:19; Rom. 3:4; Tit. Tit. 1:2; Heb. 6:18). Where God is involved, other witnesses are unnecessary, for God bears truthful and reliable witness of Himself (John 8:14).
“First amongst all” : He is the firstborn from the dead “that in all things He may have the preeminence” ( Col. 1:18). He thus establishes the pattern for all His brethren who will also rise from the dead ( Rom. 8:29). The term “firstborn” emphasizes not His generation, but His position ( Ps. 89:27)
Everyone knows that firstborn according to God is not the first child, The use of this term to describe the Davidic king in Ps. 88:28. Joseph was the last of his brothers but was made first. It is determined by significance.
Christ is the first to be resurrected to obtain a glorified body never to die again (1Cor. 15:35-44).
The resurrection of Christ is unique because He is the first instance of that transformation which the resurrection effects.
“ruler over the kings of the earth” The rule of Jesus over the kings of the earth is by divine right, not by the willing acceptance of the kings themselves
“who loves us and has made us free from our sins with his blood sacrifice” The love of God for us is demonstrated in many ways, but chiefly, in the way in which He gave His Son on our behalf: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John John 3:16). For it is by the spilling of blood that God has chosen to atone for sin (Lev. Lev. 17:11; Heb. Heb. 9:22). It was by blood sacrifice that the first men were to approach God (Gen. Gen. 4:4). It was by a blood sacrifice that God established His covenant with Abraham (Gen. Gen. 15:9-21). It was by blood placed on the door posts and lintel that the Jews were “covered” from the destroyer Who passed over Egypt taking the firstborn of each family (Ex. Ex. 12:23). It was by the sprinkling of blood that the Mosaic Law was ratified between God and the Israelites (Ex. Ex. 24:cool. Ever since the bloodless offering of Cain (Gen. Gen. 4:3-5), man has attempted to approach God by some other means than that which God Himself has established. These would try to circumvent the single path which God requires: “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.’ ” ( John 14:6)
Verse 6, “He made us his kingdom and priests who serve God his Father” this covers from among every “tribe and tongue and people and nation”. Our priesthood is made possible by our “great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God” ( Heb. 4:14), therefore we have complete and full access to the Father. “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Heb. 4:16). Whether we are to be “kings and priests” or “a kingdom [of] priests,” it is clear that believers will co-rule with Christ during His coming earthly reign (Rev. Rev. 20:4-6+)
Please note: This future reign will not come to pass until after Antichrist has his time on the world stage and a judgment is made in favor of the saints (Dan. Dan. 7:18, Dan. 7:25-27).1
“To Jesus be glory and power forever and ever! Amen”
The nearest antecedent is the Son to which glory and dominion are given, literally into the ages of the ages. it is said that God will not share His glory with another (Isa. Isa. 48:11). Clearly, Jesus is God!
[/b]

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

[b]Matthew's story has from the beginning drawn us in with the good news announcement of salvation that is to be for us in this one who as "Immanuel -- God with us" will "save his people from their sins" (1:21-22).
Matthew 16:13 Jesus refers to himself as the son of man. Here he described himself based on his outward appearance because he was fulfilling the prophecy of the old testament that he would be born as other men were. Simon Peter stated simply that Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God. This goes to say that Jesus is the Christ, the Christ of God, the true Messiah, that was promised by God, prophesied of by all the prophets, from the beginning of the world, and expected by the people of God: a character that includes all his offices, of prophet, priest, and king, to which he is anointed by God; and that this Messiah was not a mere man, but a divine person, the Son of God; not by creation, as angels and men are, nor by adoption, as saints, nor by office, as magistrates, but by nature, being his own Son, his proper Son, the only begotten of the Father, of the same nature with him, being one with him, and equal to him.[/b]

[b]As usual you took a portion only. Since you don’t know, let me explain.

Verse 1 Jesus describes Himself to the church at Sardis. These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: As Jesus describes Himself, He uses terms that emphasize His character as the Master of every spiritual power and authority. The repetition of the number seven helps indicate this, because seven is the number of completeness in the Bible. Therefore, Jesus holds the fullness of the Spirit of God, and the fullness of the church.
In verse 1 , He who has the seven Spirits of God: Jesus has the fullness of Holy Spirit in Himself, and He also has the Holy Spirit in fullness to give to the Church. And the seven stars: Jesus also has the fullness of the church in His hand. We know the seven stars represent the churches because of what Jesus said in Revelation 1:20: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and through these letters, when Jesus speaks to the angels of the seven churches, He speaks not to one individual, but to the entire church through that individual.
I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive,
As Jesus says to each church, He also says to Sardis. What a church is and what a church does is never hidden from Jesus. Jesus knew the church at Sardis had a name - that is, a reputation - of life and vitality. If you looked at the church of Sardis, you would see signs of life and vitality. In the church of Sardis, like the city of Sardis, everything seemed alive and good.
“But you are dead”
Despite their reputation of life, Jesus saw them for what they really were. But you are dead shows that a good reputation is no guarantee of true spiritual character. Despite their good appearance, Jesus saw them for what they really were. Dead indicates no struggle, no fight, no persecution. It wasn't that the church at Sardis was losing the battle. A dead body has lost the battle, and the fight seems over. In this letter, Jesus doesn't encourage the Christians in Sardis to stand strong against persecution or false doctrine, probably because there simply wasn't a significant danger of these things in Sardis. Being dead, the church in Sardis presented no significant threat to Satan's domain, so it wasn't worth attacking.

Verse 2, Jesus wanted the church at Sardis to be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. I have not found your works perfect before God: This shows that their works, though present, haven't measured up to God's standard. The presence of works isn't enough, because God requires a particular intent and purpose in all of our works. They should be done with a heart and in a manner that show them to be perfect before God.
Jesus identifies the overcomers with those few names who have not defiled their garments (Revelation 3:4). These overcomers will wear white garments, received from Jesus.
Verse 5 states, “I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels”: This is an amazing promise. It simply makes sense that we should be willing to confess the name of Jesus. But it is amazing that He would not be ashamed to confess us!
It is important for us to accept Jesus. But it is far more important to know if Jesus accepts us.[/b]

Scripture states that God has always been two divine Beings—God, who became known as the Father, and the Word, who was also God, who became Jesus Christ (John 1:1-3; John 1:14). And the One who became Christ interacted with the Israelites as God on behalf of the Father.

[b]Yet the apostle Peter in Acts 3:13 said, “The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His servant Jesus …” He further said in Acts 5:30, “The God of our fathers raised up Jesus.” Does this mean that the God of the patriarchs was God the Father exclusively—and not Christ at all? No it does not.
The verses in Acts are not meant to parse the divine nature of the Father and Christ or to declare the Father alone to be the God of the patriarchs. The focus is on the resurrected Christ and faith in the power of His name for salvation, forgiveness and healing. Furthermore, while Jesus was already recognized as God at this point (John 20:28), more complete understanding may have come later. The verses cited above from the apostle John about God the Word were not written until very late in the New Testament period. Nevertheless, the statements in Acts are completely accurate in what they say.
We need to keep in mind that there were two Beings who together were the God of the patriarchs—the Word and the One He served who became the Father. When the Word came to the earth as a man and died, only one of the two was at that moment acting as God to resurrect the other—the Father. This does not mean that Jesus was not one of the two who together had been the God of the patriarchs.
It’s evident that the patriarchs understood that there were two who were God from references to the Angel (or Messenger) of God who was also God (see, for example, Genesis 16:10-13; Genesis 22:11-12). This Messenger of YHWH (that is, of Yahweh, the Eternal) was also identified Himself as YHWH. This makes sense only if there were two who were God or Yahweh.
The term used by Peter to describe Jesus was to fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah 52:13 as God’s chosen servant for accomplishing the work of redemption. This does not in anyway nullify the context of John 1:1-3. Jesus is the word of God send to the world.

Arguing with this verse makes you no different from Muslims who claim that Jesus is just a servant.
There is God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit. All are from the same God existing in three divine persons.
The bible is very clear. If you pick one part of the bible to support your point, you’re deceiving yourself. Every part of the bible is relevant and it points to one truth.

HOGWASH be your truth.
You LIED that no catholic and Protestant said "the word is a god"

You still lying that Jesus is the God he called "My Father","my God". Rev3:2,5. John20:17.
Your "God" obeyed the command of his God, "Sit at my right hand", 1 Cor15:24-27.

Brain scrubbed Pharisee.
Enjoy your FALSEHOOD
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wow..now the bible is lying.. because I definitely only used scriptures.

Open your eyes

Janosky:

HOGWASH be your truth.
You LIED that no catholic and Protestant said "the word is a god"

You still lying that Jesus is the God he called "My Father","my God". Rev3:2,5. John20:17
Brain scrubbed Pharisee.
Enjoy your FALSEHOOD
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's the power of brainwashing.

Even with the scriptures..they will still be arguing without understanding. They don't understand the bible, its watchtower that explains it for them

rottennaija:

3 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Jozzy4: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

Lol, Jehovah’s Witnesses, so quick in name calling. Sometimes I wonder why. Could it be feelings of insecurity? The insecurities that if the mother organization is not there for them, then everything is meaningless?

That u were busted ?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Jozzy4: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

I believed that mankind would live on earth forever, from childhood based on watchtower theology. I believed as jws do that the earth would become a paradise for Jws and a few others and that 144k will be in heaven with Jesus, reigning as kings and priest.

I believed that this 144k are anointed Christians, born again who are christ brothers. I also believed that the earth would be made a paradise among other JW believes.

Note. I believed, in past tense.

I wasn't wrong earlier. I know this is what caused your misunderstanding

Can u now explain your understanding of the " new Earth " or the " Coming inhabited earth " spoken of at 2Pet 3:13 and Heb 2:5 ?

Also explain Psalm 37:29 ?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:
Wow..now the bible is lying.. because I definitely only used scriptures.

The spiritual supersedes the physical.

John14:28 Jesus says "the Father is greater than I"
In heaven (Rev3:2,5) and on earth (John20:17),Jesus says "My God","my Father".
You're twisting the words of Jesus Christ and his apostles.Acts9:20.
Man and wife are one Matt19:6. You're twists John10:30.
* PROOF Peggy has been LYING.

"Who is the God of the Father of Jesus?"
In other words
The Father of Jesus na servant of which God?
Simple question.

But you dey here dey twist the Bible pass the twists and curves of Congo River......
Lol.
Peggy just kwantirinu to enjoy your FALSEHOOD.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

Is Jesus now mediating in different categories now? Different context?

Mediatorship of new covenant is for those going to heaven , . not for everyone .
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
I gave you a detailed answer using the scriptures because the bible is complete. I didn't have to check watchtower where someone just picked his favourite verse to make him happy.

Everything I said is as the bible put it... pray to God to give you understanding. Study your bible and let the Holy Spirit minister to you for interpretation. Simple.

But no.. instead you will read watchtower for understanding. I will never twist the word of God. Instead if I'm not clear on a matter I pray.

I prayed before answering all your questions but yet you were quick to reject the scriptures you even presented to me.

Go and find out the truth, watchtower doesn't have all the answers, Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.

And nobody created him because he is the word of the Father

Janosky:

You're twisting the words of Jesus Christ and his apostles.
In other words
Simple question.
But you dey here dey twist the Bible pass the twists and curves of Congo River......
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jozzy4:

Failed paulgrundy follower, your mentor doesn't believe the earth will exist forever hence he couldn't accept the bibles teaching, all good people go to heaven, so why wont he apply Jesus mediatorship of new covenant to all mankind.

Psalm 37:29 , Heb 2:5 , 2Pet 3:13 - do u believe in a new earth ?

I now get where he is coming from.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:
I gave you a detailed answer using the scriptures because the bible is complete. I didn't have to check watchtower where someone just picked his favourite verse to make him happy.

Everything I said is as the bible put it... pray to God to give you understanding. Study your bible and let the Holy Spirit minister to you for interpretation. Simple.

But no.. instead you will read watchtower for understanding. I will never twist the word of God. Instead if I'm not clear on a matter I pray.

I prayed before answering all your questions but yet you were quick to reject the scriptures you even presented to me.

Go and find out the truth, watchtower doesn't have all the answers, Jesus is the way, the truth and the light.

I asked you some questions before, why do u fail to reply, if you really Know Jesus , it should not be hard.

Nobody create him right ? Revelation 3:14 shoikf enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
I have replied all your six questions in full details. Please check

CAPTIVATOR:

I asked you some questions before, why do u fail to reply, if you really Know Jesus , it should not be hard.

Nobody create him right ? Revelation 3:14 shoikf enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:
I have replied all your six questions in full details. Please check

Six ? Not me
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

You are actually the real mockery of Christianity

How can Jesus claim to give everlasting life to humans who are capable to everlasting life as immortal souls ?

How can Jesus claim to die, when ordinary body is what dies and the real person of soul lives forever ?

When u mock Jesus ransom, you are FAKE!

Cc: peggywebbs

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Janosky:

The spiritual supersedes the physical.
Weldone for learning

John14:28 Jesus says "the Father is greater than I"
In heaven (Rev3:2,5) and on earth (John20:17),Jesus says "My God","my Father".
I never said Jesus was greater than God. I said Jesus is the word of God. You are the one misinterpreting me.

You're twisting the words of Jesus Christ and his apostles.Acts9:20.

"I never disputed that Jesus is the Son of God. I mentioned Firstborn Son being he takes precedence before all of us as sons and daughters of God."

Man and wife are one Matt19:6. You're twists John10:30.

What a way to explain yourself. A man will leave his family and become one with his wife... mtchew

Jesus says he is one with God, God is in him and he is in God. Everything he does is what the Father does.. it's not the same as your man and wife description

* PROOF Peggy has been LYING.

Like I said, you're failed error to disprove me.. because I'm only stating what the bible says. You obviously don't understand English.

In other words

You should learn English. Jesus is the Chosen servant of God that was sent to the world to die for our sins. He made the greatest sacrifice with his blood.

Who is Jesus? Jesus is the word of God that came to the world in flesh to fulfill the God's will"

Simple question.

Simple English.. it's not everyone that has understanding.. unfortunately I can't interpret in any other language for your understanding.

Well what else can you say..now you say the bible lies but I'm sure your Watchtower magazine says the truth.

Lol.

Peggy just kwantirinu to enjoy your FALSEHOOD.

Unfortunately, you see but yet you don't believe

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

You are actually the real mockery of Christianity

Hmm Captivator, I will answer you. My reason for tagging JW as a mockery is because of their discrimination of other denominations.. it's not personal to me.

How can Jesus claim to give everlasting life to humans who are capable to everlasting life as immortal souls ?

You think man is immortal? Ok let's put it this way, man was formed from the breath of God, God has the power to extinguish the spirit. The word of God clearly states that the only way we can live forever is if we accept Jesus. Jesus has used his blood to atone for our sins and set us free. The scriptures are clear on this matter.

"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."
John 10:28-30

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1 John 5:11

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

And so many other references

How can Jesus claim to die, when ordinary body is what dies and the real person of soul lives forever ?

There are two deaths, there is the death of the flesh and the final death. The one who has an ear, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death (Revelation 2:11).

Jesus did not die but his flesh and body was killed. That is why he is referred to as the sacrificial lamb. It was part of God's plan from the beginning. He had already hinted Abraham of this plan when he asked him to sacrifice his son. Abraham felt the hurt and the pain of having to sacrifice the only son God gave him before a white lamb appeared.

Genesis 22:13

The ram, a type of Christ, was behind Abraham, so he had not seen it previously. It was offered for Isaac, just as Christ was offered for us. So that was how God felt when he had to sacrifice his only Son for us.

When u mock Jesus ransom, you are FAKE!

I am not mocking Jesus. I am not even against JW. I am simply just against their discrimination of other Christians and some of their practices which they take to the extreme.

Do I have JW friends? Yes, Do I attend their programs? Yes, so my point is just the discrimination.

I don't believe that everyone will be removed from the earth except Jehovah's witnesses. I believe that everyone who believes in Jesus and follows the laws of God and abide to his ways will reap the benefit of eternal life on the new earth.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 2:05am On Aug 06, 2019
peggywebbs:

[/b]
2) Rev1:1,5,6, what revelation did
Jesus in heaven give to John ?
[b]
Revelation 1:4 ERV, “From John, To the
seven churches in the province of Asia:
Grace and peace to you from the one
who is, who always was, and who is
coming; and from the seven spirits
before his throne;”
Revelation 1:5-6 ERV, “and from Jesus
Christ. Jesus is the faithful witness. He
is first among all who will be raised
from death. He is the ruler of the kings
of the earth. Jesus is the one who
loves us and has made us free from
our sins with his blood sacrifice. He
made us his kingdom and priests who
serve God his Father. To Jesus be
glory and power forever and ever!
Amen.”
Within this simple greeting can be
found a neglected doctrine of
paramount importance: the Trinity. The
greeting is from each member of the
Trinity: from Him who is and who was
and who is to come (the Father), from
the seven Spirits who are before His
throne (the Holy Spirit), and from
Jesus Christ (the Son).

*1) Your "holy spirit" tell you say him be 'seven spirits'?
The Father no get throne, na holy spirit throne?
Oturugbeke!!!!!!

**2) Psalms 89:27, David is called first born, would David be first born if he had no Father Jesse in the strict sense of the word, "Father"?

Rev 3:14,"Jesus is Firstborn of creation" no get any twisting.
Everyone called "first born" in the scriptures had a beginning, Israel is God's first born, does Israel not have a beginning?

Bible > Strong's > Hebrew > 1060
◄ 1060. bekor

Strong's Concordance
bekor: first-born
Original Word: בְּכוֹר
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: bekor
Phonetic Spelling: (bek-ore')
Definition: first-born
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from bakar
Definition
first-born
NASB Translation
firstborn (118), firstlings (1), most (1), oldest
(3).

##3) You wey get holy spirit,give me your "holy spirit answer to my questions:
Rev1:5, who raised your "almighty God" from the dead?

*Rev1:5, So , your "almighty God" in heaven "made us (humans) his kingdom and priests who serve God his Father?"
Your "almighty God" dey heaven dey "serve God his Father" in heaven,Yes or no?

** You said Jesus is " one with God & equal with God" .
In heaven why does he "serve God his Father", he calls "my God", & not vice versa?

You claimed Thomas called Jesus "my God" because he is God.(John20:28).
In heaven Jesus calls his Father, "my God" (Rev3:2).
Is Thomas and Jesus saying the same thing ?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by johnw47: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2019
Maximus69:

Wow! grin

Bro, you made me laugh like Gaddafi!

Thank God the GB say "don't fight back" otherwise it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind, if it's just one combatant soldier i will make him regret the very day he joined the force but if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through his anus! wink

Please don't underestimate torture if it's to come from the military intelligence unit! When we smile,it's totally another thing we have in mind, but thanks to JWs like you who have softened the Tiger so that i now go about knocking the doors of those who will insult, abuse even try to beat me just because i wish to speak about my Faith! smiley

Just last Saturday, a police officer threatened to beat me if i should knock on the gate of the house he lives again, he is not the landlord o just one of the tenants! I quietly walked away with that smile as usual because twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer! smiley

lying pharisee false jw mad max ^^^
you are just a puffed up sewer mouth weakling, fact smiley

Psa_59:12  For the sin of their mouth, and the words of their lips, Let them even be taken in their pride, And for cursing and lying which they speak.

Pro_16:18  Pride goeth before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
peggywebbs:

I am not mocking Jesus. I am not even against JW. I am simply just against their discrimination of other Christians and some of their practices which they take to the extreme.

Do I have JW friends? Yes, Do I attend their programs? Yes, so my point is just the discrimination.

I don't believe that everyone will be removed from the earth except Jehovah's witnesses. I believe that everyone who believes in Jesus and follows the laws of God and abide to his ways will reap the benefit of eternal life on the new earth.

My first question you answered that man is not immortal, Does that mean people like Moses and David stay dead till now or are in heaven ?

My second question u say and I quote "

Jesus did not die but his flesh and body was killed. "

So Jesus himself did not die for anyone sins ?

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Jozzy4: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

I now get where he is coming from.

He has been brain washed by a Guy called Paul Grundy , the guy knows nothing , so just expect the Op to parrot his ideas

Concerning paradise Earth, in his effort to prove he is right , the guy made two blunders .

Following this statement Jesus went on to recite the Lord's Prayer, stating at Matthew 6:10; "Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth."

The Lord's Prayer does not state that the earth is to last forever or be lived on. In fact this scripture contradicts Watchtower doctrine as it indicates God's will was already done in heaven when Jesus made this statement.

According to him, Gods will was already done in heaven when Jesus was on earth , Years later we found Jesus speaking about things that will take place in the Future Rev 1:1,2 years after his death o grin , he told John at Revelation Chapter 12 regarding the Casting of Satan from heaven with his Myriads of angels . GODS will is already done in heaven, Yet Disobedient child's are around causing issues for other angels ?

The angels at that time were said to be REJOICING , How come they didn't rejoice all this while until Satan was casted , and Gods will is been done, Is Satan slanderous act part of Gods will ? grin grin grin grin

Here is another :

2. "
No Scripture says mankind will be resurrected onto earth "

You saw that, Let's now look at John 5:28,29_ Jesus said people will be ressurected and come out, then he said those who practice evil to ressurection of judgement , Where are they practicing this Evil ? This was a reference to what they did after ressurection ( ROM 6:7 )

Act 24;15 ressurection of righteous and unrighteous, So unrighteous, many of whom do not even know Jesus , talkless of having faith in him, this people will be ressurected to heaven ?

grin grin grin grin grin

See, don't take the Op and his clowns serious .
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
rottennaija:

Actually, Jesus never mentioned organization nor say anyone needs such a system (whether organised or not) to worship God, gain salvation or anything. Specifically, he mentioned himself. Throughout the Christian Greek scriptures, Jesus is mentioned, not organization.

And that is why I will not show you an organization or any group. If you need better performing groups, so many are there that surpasses your religion. But hey, the day you ask the question (as Jesus disciples ask), whom shall I go to?

Then, I will show you.

And to your last remark, you are not among the intellectual as are your unintelligible choices.

We cannot serve God without organization. 1cor 14:33 says God is not a God of disorder but of peace.

if you agree that Christians need some sort of assembling together as Hebrew 10:23, 24 says to encourage and incite love and fine works among themselves...then you have to agree that Christians need an organization.

someone has to teach, someone has to arrange the meeting place, someone has to welcome the guest, showing them their seat, someone has to care for the media (if there's microphone and video)...This is what organization is all about, putting functions together to make a whole system in order to achieve a purpose.

So my friend, don't deceive yourself. Those who serve God today, just like the first century Christians must be in an organization.

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
BIBLESPEAKS:

We cannot serve God without organization. 1cor 14:33 says God is not a God of disorder but of peace.

if you agree that Christians need some sort of assembling together as Hebrew 10:23, 24 says to encourage and incite love and fine works among themselves...then you have to agree that Christians need an organization.

someone has to teach, someone has to arrange the meeting place, someone has to welcome the guest, showing them their seat, someone has to care for the media (if there's microphone and video)...This is what organization is all about, putting functions together to make a whole system in order to achieve a purpose.

So my friend, don't deceive yourself. Those who serve God today, just like the first century Christians must be in an organization.

Is organized different from an organization? If so, how different and if not, how similar? Also, you have listed things done when people assembly, some duties performed etc., I'm asking, are those settings necessary an organization?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
BIBLESPEAKS:

If you we cannot serve God without an organization, does it not also mean that we are imputing salvation through an organization?

You belong to a family, I believe. Is your family organized? Is it an organization?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jozzy4:

He has been brain washed by a Guy called Paul Grundy , the guy knows nothing , so just expect the Op to parrot his ideas

Concerning paradise Earth, in his effort to prove he is right , the guy made two blunders .

Following this statement Jesus went on to recite the Lord's Prayer, stating at Matthew 6:10; "Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth."

The Lord's Prayer does not state that the earth is to last forever or be lived on. In fact this scripture contradicts Watchtower doctrine as it indicates God's will was already done in heaven when Jesus made this statement.

According to him, Gods will was already done in heaven when Jesus was on earth , Years later we found Jesus speaking about things that will take place in the Future Rev 1:1,2 years after his death o grin , he told John at Revelation Chapter 12 regarding the Casting of Satan from heaven with his Myriads of angels . GODS will is already done in heaven, Yet Disobedient child's are around causing issues for other angels ?

The angels at that time were said to be REJOICING , How come they didn't rejoice all this while until Satan was casted , and Gods will is been done, Is Satan slanderous act part of Gods will ? grin grin grin grin

Here is another :

2. "
No Scripture says mankind will be resurrected onto earth "

You saw that, Let's now look at John 5:28,29_ Jesus said people will be ressurected and come out, then he said those who practice evil to ressurection of judgement , Where are they practicing this Evil ? This was a reference to what they did after ressurection ( ROM 6:7 )

Act 24;15 ressurection of righteous and unrighteous, So unrighteous, many of whom do not even know Jesus , talkless of having faith in him, this people will be ressurected to heaven ?

grin grin grin grin grin

See, don't take the Op and his clowns serious .

No scripture says mankind will be ressurected to earth ? Did he says that for real ? Am just surprise how dumb some people can be , you are right, then it means those unrighteous people will be ressurected to heaven. Too bad, am hearing this kinda nonsense . so that's what the Op is parroting ?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
rottennaija:

If you we cannot serve God without an organization, does it not also mean that we are imputing salvation through an organization?

You belong to a family, I believe. Is your family organized? Is it an organization?

Salvation is not through an organization. Salvation is through the knowledge of the only true God and the one whom he sent forth, Jesus Christ.

When you get this knowledge, you got to tell people about it, you got to teach them, you got to baptise them, they become your brothers, you meet together to encourage each other.

Have you heard of Paul's letter to the Romans, Corinthians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Galatians etc.? These were Congregations of Christians in each city in the first century. Have you read about the problems of circumsicion and resurrection that developed among the Christians in the book of Acts of Apostles and how the matter was referred to Jerusalem so Paul and the other apostles could handle them.

The point? God has always had an organized people serving him on earth. He has that now too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) / Prayer Warriors Say My Boyfriend Is Not The Husband For Me / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 14-19th Of December At The Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.