Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders (6938 Views)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuXGRRjTW70&t=0s

Published on Jul 31, 2019
Hi Everybody. It's the "morning after"....first of all, thank you to all the beautiful people out there who've said prayers, sent texts and messages, and given me strength and hope during a trying time.

oh!...and I'm still not disfellowshipped!....it just keeps getting weirder........

Last night I walked into an ambush...but if we can all learn anything..it's to not underestimate just how low the #JehovahWitness #elders are being trained to stoop. Should any of these men ever wake up from the witch hunt they are participating in, I will be the first to welcome them into my home and heart with open hearts. #Forgiveness is a powerful force.

I didn't have the energy to talk as we were driving to the kingdom hall and this was the first CD (yes...I still use CDs...lol) I found...and playing that song seemed rather ironic and appropriate...especially today as I think about the lyrics. Please fast forward to the 5:00 mark to skip the song (or go and do the dishes while listening to the song.)

Today I'm just too tired...but I'll probably go back and listen and leave some minute marks that were "interesting" to me. I feel very drained today.

But if I....we get anything from this recording it's this:
The Jehovah's Witness religion is currently banned in Russia (and other lands) and the leadership is protesting this ban with great enthusiasm and vigor under the subheading #religiousfreedom But do Jehovah's witnesses themselves grant the same freedom to others that they demand for themselves. The answer is a big NO. So even if you are an atheist (Shalom to you!) or any other belief system, this recording should be of interest to you because it highlights the hypocrisy of an organization that calls themselves "Christian."

Watchtower is revealing the next level of "beheading"...they are skipping their entire "judicial process" (apparently I don't even have the option of appealing this nonsense...which perhaps is a blessing in disguise...because I'm truly happy about moving forward) and now telling people that "You've disassociated yourself." Ok...so if that is true...why do I need to be #shunned by my family and friends for exercising MY freedom of thought and belief. Why is silencing and shunning JWorg SOP?

Shunning is cruel and unusual. Many Jehovah's Witnesses have committed suicide or medicated with drugs and alcohol and self abuse as a result of being ostracized. Please help me bring awareness to this very cruel practice.

Thank you for watching
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Hi Everybody. It's the "morning after"....first of all, thank you to all the beautiful people out there who've said prayers, sent texts and messages, and given me strength and hope during a trying time.

oh!...and I'm still not disfellowshipped!....it just keeps getting weirder........

Last night I walked into an ambush...but if we can all learn anything..it's to not underestimate just how low the #JehovahWitness #elders are being trained to stoop. Should any of these men ever wake up from the witch hunt they are participating in, I will be the first to welcome them into my home and heart with open hearts. #Forgiveness is a powerful force.

I didn't have the energy to talk as we were driving to the kingdom hall and this was the first CD (yes...I still use CDs...lol) I found...and playing that song seemed rather ironic and appropriate...especially today as I think about the lyrics. Please fast forward to the 5:00 mark to skip the song (or go and do the dishes while listening to the song.)

Today I'm just too tired...but I'll probably go back and listen and leave some minute marks that were "interesting" to me. I feel very drained today.

The Jehovah's Witness religion is currently banned in Russia (and other lands) and the leadership is protesting this ban with great enthusiasm and vigor under the subheading #religiousfreedom But do Jehovah's witnesses themselves grant the same freedom to others that they demand for themselves. The answer is a big NO. So even if you are an atheist (Shalom to you!) or any other belief system, this recording should be of interest to you because it highlights the hypocrisy of an organization that calls themselves "Christian."

Watchtower is revealing the next level of "beheading"...they are skipping their entire "judicial process" (apparently I don't even have the option of appealing this nonsense...which perhaps is a blessing in disguise...because I'm truly happy about moving forward) and now telling people that "You've disassociated yourself." Ok...so if that is true...why do I need to be #shunned by my family and friends for exercising MY freedom of thought and belief. Why is silencing and shunning JWorg SOP?

Shunning is cruel and unusual. Many Jehovah's Witnesses have committed suicide or medicated with drugs and alcohol and self abuse as a result of being ostracized. Please help me bring awareness to this very cruel practice.

Thank you for watching
Rotten in sifia pains.
Playing video of an alleged meeting with elders proves NOTHING!

Editing a recorded conversation ALTERS the real content of the narrative.
Rotten has no proof that something wasn't REMOVED from that video .
There are two sides to every story.
Rottennaija , have you heard from the 'accused' before posting this stuff ?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Thank you for watching

GREAT POST!!! smiley

So my question goes to the lady Sir!

What exactly is she soliciting for in the video?

She's so excited the CRUEL religion never sent her away, when she had over 8,000,000,000 friends who are FREE from the shackles of this CRUEL religion. Not because they earned such liberty from the CRUEL religion, but they simply chose one that pleases them out of countless other religions that aren't CRUEL! undecided

So what is stopping her from taking her leave?
Is the religion going to kill her if she finally bows out?

Please i need someone to help me on this because going by her expressions, she feels comfortable with those outside the religion when there's NOTHING holding her back from saying "i'm no more interested"! undecided
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

Rotten in sifia pains.
Playing video of an alleged meeting with elders proves NOTHING!

Editing a recorded conversation ALTERS the real content of the narrative.
Rotten has no proof that something wasn't REMOVED from that video .
There are two sides to every story.
Rottennaija , have you heard from the 'accused' before posting this stuff ?

Trying so hard to question the authenticity of the videos.

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

GREAT POST!!! smiley

So my question goes to the lady Sir!

What exactly is she soliciting for in the video?

She's so excited the CRUEL religion never sent her away, when she had over 8,000,000,000 friends who are FREE from the shackles of this CRUEL religion. Not because they earned such liberty from the CRUEL religion, but they simply chose one that pleases them out of countless other religions that aren't CRUEL! undecided

So what is stopping her from taking her leave?
Is the religion going to kill her if she finally bows out?

Please i need someone to help me on this because going by her expressions, she feels comfortable with those outside the religion when there's NOTHING holding her back from saying "i'm no more interested"! undecided

If you are posting this, then you miss the point of the recording. No one is interested in your religion and it's lies, however, we are interested in getting people to know of this religion and it's cruel practices before joining them. Publicity is what the recording is about.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

If you are posting this, then you miss the point of the recording. No one is interested in your religion and it's lies, however, we are interested in getting people to know of this religion and it's cruel practices before joining them. Publicity is what the recording is about.

OH is SEE! cheesy

So why the excitement for NOT being disfellowshiped?
The lady must be really stupid then if she still wish to remain a member of such a CRUEL religion! undecided

Well thanks Sir, keep up with this charitable work.
It's good to alert all TIMID{Revelations 21:8} and INDICISIVE{James 4:8} individuals about the seriousness of becoming REAL Spiritual soldiers before taking the oath! Luke 9:62

God bless you Sir! smiley

3 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

OH is SEE! cheesy

So why the excitement for NOT being disfellowshiped?
The lady must be really stupid then if she still wish to remain a member of such a CRUEL religion! undecided

Well thanks Sir, keep up with this charitable work.
It's good to alert all TIMID{Revelations 21:8} and INDICISIVE{James 4:8} individuals about the seriousness of becoming REAL Spiritual soldiers before taking the oath! Luke 9:62

God bless you Sir! smiley

Ok
Keep following me
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Ok
Keep following me

You're on Nairaland Sir!

And your post SPECIFICALLY mentioned the name of a religious group!

Certainly, honesthearted and sincere observers will like to know the reason or motive behind you mentioning a specific religious organization, and sharing a recorded video of a white lady!

So my questions that you couldn't answer {if truthfully you fully grasp the intentions of the lady in your videos} are:

What is she soliciting for?

Why is she so excited that this CRUEL religion NEVER excommunicated her?

And why remaining as a member of a CRUEL religion since she abhors CRUELTY?

I thought you perfectly understood her so you could enlighten your followers more on what the lady is trying to say.
But it's now obvious that you have NO CLUE on what the INDECISIVE lady really had in mind! wink

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

You're on Nairaland Sir!

And your post SPECIFICALLY mentioned the name of a religious group!

Certainly, honesthearted and sincere observers will like to know the reason or motive behind you mentioning a specific religious organization, and sharing a recorded video of a white lady!

So my questions that you couldn't answer {if truthfully you fully grasp the intentions of the lady in your videos} are:

What is she soliciting for?

Why is she so excited that this CRUEL religion NEVER excommunicated her?

And why remaining as a member of a CRUEL religion since she abhors CRUELTY?

I thought you perfectly understood her so you could enlighten your followers more on what the lady is trying to say.
But it's now obvious that you have NO CLUE on what the INDECISIVE lady really had in mind! wink

Did you listen to the recording?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Did you listen to the recording?

Have you listened to the full version of the recording?

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Have you listened to the full version of the recording?

Which one is full version? Is the one above there not full version?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Which one is full version? Is the one above there not full version?
If it's the full version of the video, then how come you{OP} of all people couldn't interpret what the lady actually had in mind! embarassed

¤What is she soliciting for?

¤Why is she so excited that this CRUEL religion never excommunicated her?

¤Why keeping up with a CRUEL religion since she abhors CRUELITY?

At least you should be adequately informed to educate your followers in case you find anyone interested in your video!

You shouldn't spent all your time, energy and resources only to post what you yourself can't impress in the minds and hearts of your followers!

That's tantamount to shortage from all perspectives! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

If it's the full version of the video, then how come you{OP} of all people couldn't interpret what the lady actually had in mind! embarassed

¤What is she soliciting for?

¤Why is she so excited that this CRUEL religion never excommunicated her?

¤Why keeping up with a CRUEL religion since she abhors CRUELITY?

At least you should be adequately informed to educate your followers in case you find anyone interested in your video!

You shouldn't spent all your time, energy and resources only to post what you yourself can't impress in the minds and hearts of your followers!

That's tantamount to shortage from all perspectives! cheesy

Have you listened to the recording?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Have you listened to the recording?

Have you listened to the FULL VERSION of the recording? wink

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Have you listened to the FULL VERSION of the recording? wink
What would make it a full version?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

What would make it a full version?

Version connotes further enlightenment or distortion of something formerly presented. That's why different individuals are TRANSLATING the Bible to help interested readers get the sense of what's written in the book!

Nobody needed this recording in the first place!

The normal response when someone bringing something new/strange to you is either YES or NO! Jehovah's Witnesses organizational arrangements and doctrinal matters totally differs from all the religious groups you can possibly think of. So the lady has nothing worthwhile to say if looking at the matter from an intellectual point of view!

But since you're interested in it and wanted to pass the message across to excite others, the FULL VERSION should be anything you could do to assist your followers in getting further insight on the presented recording!

So by answering questions like

What exactly is the lady soliciting for?

Why is she excited that the so called CRUEL religion never excommunicated her?

Why remaining a member of such a CRUEL religion if she truthfully abhors CRUELTY?

You would add some flesh to the skeletal presentation of your INDICISIVE friend, whose recording makes no real sense! wink

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Version connotes further enlightenment or distortion of something formerly presented. That's why different individuals are TRANSLATING the Bible to help interested readers get the sense of what's written in the book!

Nobody needed this recording in the first place!

The normal response when someone bringing something new/strange to you is either YES or NO! Jehovah's Witnesses organizational arrangements and doctrinal matters totally differs from all the religious groups you can possibly think of. So the lady has nothing worthwhile to say if looking at the matter from an intellectual point of view!

But since you're interested in it and wanted to pass the message across to excite others, the FULL VERSION should be anything you could do to assist your followers in getting further insight on the presented recording!

So by answering questions like

What exactly is the lady soliciting for?

Why is she excited that the so called CRUEL religion never excommunicated her?

Why remaining a member of such a CRUEL religion if she truthfully abhors CRUELTY?

You would add some flesh to the skeletal presentation of your INDICISIVE friend, whose recording makes no real sense! wink

And I was thinking you knew what you wanted. Are pained by the video? Hearing your 8 dukes disgrace themselves with organization organization organization?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

And I was thinking you knew what you wanted. Are pained by the video? Hearing your 8 dukes disgrace themselves with organization organization organization?

Well what i've taken my time to read, thoroughly studied and prayerfully meditated upon has built in my heart this unshakable Mountainlike trust in the ORGANIZATION. wink

Perhaps a better version of your friends presentation could uproot the mountain but until then keep trying perhaps one day you'll get a meaningful recording instead of this one that's not well packaged! Mark 14:55-59 wink

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Well what i've taken my time to read, thoroughly studied and prayerfully meditated upon has built in my heart this unshakable Mountainlike trust in the ORGANIZATION. wink

Perhaps a better version of your friends presentation could uproot the mountain but until then keep trying perhaps one day you'll get a meaningful recording instead of this one that's not well packaged! Mark 14:55-59 wink

And I thought you knew what you wanted
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

And I thought you knew what you wanted

All i wanted is the THRUTH Sir, and Jesus {truth} never said those in the ORGANISATION will be perfect but the value will be so high {Isaiah 2:2-4}that all other religious groups throughout the earth will be marvelled {Matthew 5:14-16} as this organised group of IMPERFECT humans will be doing everything orderly and arrangement! 1Corinthians 14:33

Please present a better performing GROUP than JWs, and mind you your rccg suggestion is just too low compared to this organization Sir! cheesy

So NO intellectual will forgo SOMETHING for NOTHING Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

All i wanted is the THRUTH Sir, and Jesus {truth} never said those in the ORGANISATION will be perfect but the value will be so high {Isaiah 2:2-4}that all other religious groups throughout the earth will be marvelled {Matthew 5:14-16} as this organised group of IMPERFECT humans will be doing everything orderly and arrangement! 1Corinthians 14:33

Please present a better performing GROUP than JWs, and mind you your rccg suggestion is just too low compared to this organization Sir! cheesy

So NO intellectual will forgo SOMETHING for NOTHING Sir! wink

Actually, Jesus never mentioned organization nor say anyone needs such a system (whether organised or not) to worship God, gain salvation or anything. Specifically, he mentioned himself. Throughout the Christian Greek scriptures, Jesus is mentioned, not organization.

And that is why I will not show you an organization or any group. If you need better performing groups, so many are there that surpasses your religion. But hey, the day you ask the question (as Jesus disciples ask), whom shall I go to?

Then, I will show you.

And to your last remark, you are not among the intellectual as are your unintelligible choices.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Actually, Jesus never mentioned organization nor say anyone needs such a system (whether organised or not) to worship God, gain salvation or anything. Specifically, he mentioned himself. Throughout the Christian Greek scriptures, Jesus is mentioned, not organization.

Why you dey deceive yourself?

Jehovah God made the universe in an organized, orderly manner, yet has no organization?
Does hierarchy exist outside a group?
Does Jesus Christ belong to his Father's organization?
How did Jesus disciples function in the gospel account of Acts ?

Rev3:5. Rev 1:1. 1Cor11:3. Matt9:37,38.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

Why you dey deceive yourself?

Jehovah God made the universe in an organized, orderly manner, yet has no organization?
Does hierarchy exist outside a group?
Does Jesus Christ belong to his Father's organization?
How did Jesus disciples function in the gospel account of Acts ?

Rev3:5. Rev 1:1. 1Cor11:3. Matt9:37,38.

And yet you cannot quote a single scripture or more than says "you must worship God through an organization"? Just one is enough...

Let me make allowance for yourself. You can also quote your watchtower publications where it says in the Bible that without an organization, I cannot worship God and particular, without watchtower organization, worship of God is futile.

Just one scriptures
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

And that is why I will not show you an organization or any group. If you need better performing groups, so many are there that surpasses your religion. But hey, the day you ask the question (as Jesus disciples ask), whom shall I go to?

Then, I will show you.

And to your last remark, you are not among the intellectual as are your unintelligible choices.

Great!

So there's NO need kicking against any religious group whatsoever as long as they're preaching and teaching in the name of God and mentioning Jesus in their worship! cheesy

Which means all religious groups claiming Christians are good to go, after all they all have their doctrines and there is variations in teachings.

My friend,if you're saying Jesus is the one all believers should look unto then you've got nothing against Jehovah's Witnesses!
Since the name Jesus is significant in their worship too. So in anyway or anyhow you turn, Jehovah's Witnesses are good to go PERIOD! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

And yet you cannot quote a single scripture or more than says "you must worship God through an organization"? Just one is enough...

Let me make allowance for yourself. You can also quote your watchtower publications where it says in the Bible that without an organization, I cannot worship God and particular, without watchtower organization, worship of God is futile.

Just one scriptures

You did not refute any point from the scriptures presented to you due to your desperate bid for cover up.

You're like a man who wants some one to show him "bible" written anywhere from Genesis to Revelation even though he see's "scripture" in there.

Jehovah & his son Jesus and holy angels are an organized group working together with Jehovah's imperfect but faithful witnesses. (John14:23,24. Mark 8:38).
That is organization in practice.
Why would Jesus Christ pray for unity among his disciples if they were not an organization working for Jehovah his Father? (Acts 3:13. Matt 9:37,38. John17:20,21. Acts2:42-47).

Noteworthy here is the fact that your parents are servants of Jehovah, like Jesus is.
No wonder, you no fit label them "cultists" !

Rotten in sifia pains, living in denial....
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

You did not refute any point from the scriptures presented to you due to your desperate bid for cover up.

You're like a man who wants some one to show him "bible" written anywhere from Genesis to Revelation even though he see's "scripture" in there.

Jehovah & his son Jesus and holy angels are an organized group working together with Jehovah's imperfect but faithful witnesses. (John14:23,24. Mark 8:38).
That is organization in practice.
Why would Jesus Christ pray for unity among his disciples if they were not an organization working for Jehovah his Father? (Acts 3:13. Matt 9:37,38. John17:20,21. Acts2:42-47).

Noteworthy here is the fact that your parents are servants of Jehovah, like Jesus is.
No wonder, you no fit label them "cultists" !

Rotten in sifia pains, living in denial....

So who is deceiving himself here?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Great!

So there's NO need kicking against any religious group whatsoever as long as they're preaching and teaching in the name of God and mentioning Jesus in their worship! cheesy

Which means all religious groups claiming Christians are good to go, after all they all have their doctrines and there is variations in teachings.

My friend,if you're saying Jesus is the one all believers should look unto then you've got nothing against Jehovah's Witnesses!

Since the name Jesus is significant in their worship too. So in anyway or anyhow you turn, Jehovah's Witnesses are good to go PERIOD! cheesy

Is Jesus then your mediator or even for the 8m members you have?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Thank you for watching

Rottennaija: You've disassociated yourself." Ok...so if that is true...why do I need to be #shunned by my family and friends for exercising MY freedom of thought and belief? Why is silencing and shunning JWorg SOP?

Achorladey: I have equally seen videos related to the questions highlighted above. Someone once said the JWS fought for one inheritance that many enjoyed captured in one of this question cited above but they are EQUALLY SQUANDERING IT. The more countries get to know about the SILENCING and SHUNNING cases of what happened in RUSSIA will repeat itself.

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
achorladey:

Rottennaija: You've disassociated yourself." Ok...so if that is true...why do I need to be #shunned by my family and friends for exercising MY freedom of thought and belief? Why is silencing and shunning JWorg SOP?

I have equally seen videos related to the questions highlighted above. Someobne once said the JWS fought for one inheritance that many enjoyed captured in one of this question cited above but they are EQUALLY SQUANDERING IT. The more countries get to know about the SILENCING and SHUNNING cases of what happened in RUSSIA will repeat itself.

The inherentance they fought for and got was religious freedom which they denied from those who no longer want to be their members. Wide publicity is what will bring this depraved shunning and family breakup policies to an end.

I have witness what wide publicity has forced them to do, so that they no longer disfellowship Jws who report abuse to authorities, they no longer want abuse kids to confront the abuser in their judicial panels, they no longer treat the abuse victim as a willing participants etc.

Wide publicity and forcing them to account for their actions. After more than 20 years of struggle. Shunning will someday have its day.

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

Is Jesus then your mediator or even for the 8m members you have?

Here you go again! cheesy

What concerns you with whatever i believe or how i understand my own Jesus? cheesy

You said Jesus is the one all believers should look unto and i'm OK with that arrangement, only for you to come back and start questioning me on how i believe my Jesus! undecided

My friend, i believe Jesus is God's son and i must follow his footsteps closely by reading, studying and meditating on what is recorded in the Bible regarding his words, thoughts and actions!
So anyhow i go about it is none of your business to judge or set the standard since you're not here to be master over my faith! wink
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
rottennaija:

The inherentance they fought for and got was religious freedom which they denied from those who no longer want to be their members. Wide publicity is what will bring this depraved shunning and family breakup policies to an end.

I have witness what wide publicity has forced them to do, so that they no longer disfellowship Jws who report abuse to authorities, they no longer want abuse kids to confront the abuser in their judicial panels, they no longer treat the abuse victim as a willing participants etc.

Wide publicity and forcing them to account for their actions. After more than 20 years of struggle. Shunning will someday have its day.

That PUBLICITY ehn na serious CONUNDRUM for them to tackle. Jw.org even follow join this palaver
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Here you go again! cheesy

What concerns you with whatever i believe or how i understand my own Jesus? cheesy

You said Jesus is the one all believers should look unto and i'm OK with that arrangement, only for you to come back and start questioning me on how i believe my Jesus! undecided

My friend, i believe Jesus is God's son and i must follow his footsteps closely by reading, studying and meditating on what is recorded in the Bible regarding his words, thoughts and actions!
So anyhow i go about it is none of your business to judge or set the standard since you're not here to be master over my faith! wink

Don't cry for I know how hard it is to defend nonsense. Someday, the leaders you follow will also tell you Jesus is not God's with 'prove'. Then, if you are asked, you become disturb and say "I read my Bible! Study and meditate on what is recorded there. So anyhow I go about it is none of your business to judge and set standards since you are not master over my faith."

My dear, it's not easy to defend nonsense. I understand your pain. That's what every jw I asked the question face. Within them, they really wish such believe was not there but what can they do? They just have to follow their leaders or they will appear foolish.

Don't kill yourself OK. I know someday, your leaders will make allowance so that Jesus can be your mediator in the future. But for now, let it be on record that a professed Christian openly rejected the one and only mediator God gave because the faithful and discreet slave says he should. What a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did African Religions Need To Be Substituted? / Book Of Galatians (The "Righteous" Shall Live by Faith) / Jesus -carpenter, Peter -fisherman, Paul -tentmaker! Your Pastor -> Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.