Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders (7021 Views)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Don't mind them o... you see me I've stated clearly all their barbaric practices and they have not been able to deny any. Instead they have changed it with the way they receive people talking about their unique preaching practices.

It doesn't still change the fact that they are a mockery of Christianity. My friend shared her experience in her home. She said one morning a woman who lives around, they know her to be a Jehovah's witness, she came to their compound and was marking the ground. Her father came out and asked the woman what she was doing. She said, she was marking the house because the world will soon come to an end and that every other person will be gone except Jehovah's witnesses. She said she will then come and claim this house as her own, since they would no longer be there.

You can imagine? That is what they preach to their members. It doesn't pay to argue with them because they have chosen their fate.

If you tell someone something once and they don't listen, you leave them to learn from experience.

Have a great week

rottennaija:

As usual, deny, deflect, mudsling, accuse, insinuate etc

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course they're also preachers and teachers of what the Prince of Peace commissioned{Isaiah 9:6} it's just unfortunate that they failed woefully to unite as one body in accord with the prayers of the Prince! John 17:1,20-23

Yes they truthfully preached zealously but their preaching has no effect on even the adherents of their own religious groups! Matthew 5:13 cheesy

Can you now see how sweet they are as salt?
Because they can unitedly pray for a lady in a cruel religions for her to remain in that cruel religion when the sweetness in their own religion doesn't even appeals to her so that she can abandon cruelty for kindness! wink

Maximus69: it's just unfortunate that THEY FAILED woefully to unite as one body in accord with the prayers of the Prince!

Achorladey: THEY FAILED WOEFULLY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THE ORGANIZATION you are member of. HAHAHAHA. They stand or fall at the command of their master. You are not their master.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Then it's better to go out there as a free moral agent to explore other religious groups and forget about the one dictating to you! cheesy

Perhaps you forgot what this is all about Sir, let me remind you once again!

It's about a God who has set standards, trained humans to enlighten their folks, warned them of an unseen intelligent spirit being whose intentions is to blur their perspectives, told them how to go about the strange journey and also impressed in their minds all the sign posts they'll SEE on their way if they've not missed the road!

Well it's only foolish tourists that will ignore all the foretold sign posts on the strange terrain!

Jehovah's Witnesses are travellers keenly observant of all the sign posts foretold by the builder of the road, so if you're not interested in the foretold sign posts millions are particularly interested in it!

That's why they're travelling together as one body and it's the foretold sign posts that has kept each and every member in the organization! As we're seeing each of the sign posts at the specific junction it supposed to be.

Remember my question? cheesy

Just present another religious group that's performing better than JWs and leave all these childish permutations! wink
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2019
@ rottennaija

After listening to the audio of the material posted earlier, you can easily determine the kind of mindset those seen taken the lead tend to have.

The first scriptures cited by the elders says a lot about the way the scriptures are interpreted

1 Corinthians 6:14 what communion has light has with darkness.

The lady made reference to JESUS all through the conversation emphasizing on the LIGHT as it were OF ALL MEN.

While they were busy bearing witness about the GB she was bearing witness about the LIGHT of ALL MEN that which even the GB get LIGHT from yet to them they are not in same line of thought. As it were the LIGHT OF GB is greater than the LIGHT of JESUS

WE all familiar with the light of men, it gets switch on and off at will,

even if one get BAPTIZED in the format of the JWS it's still a FALSE CLAIM to them the day you commit the blunder that will place their publicity in BAD LIGHT. They will simply throw the individual under the BUS and call it a PROFESS JW or LACKING THE QUALITY/FALSE CLAIMS.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:
Don't mind them o... you see me I've stated clearly all their barbaric practices and they have not been able to deny any. Instead they have changed it with the way they receive people talking about their unique preaching practices.
It doesn't still change the fact that they are a mockery of Christianity. My friend shared her experience in her home. She said one morning a woman who lives around, they know her to be a Jehovah's witness, she came to their compound and was marking the ground. Her father came out and asked the woman what she was doing. She said, she was marking the house because the world will soon come to an end and that every other person will be gone except Jehovah's witnesses. She said she will then come and claim this house as her own, since they would no longer be there.
You can imagine? That is what they preach to their members. It doesn't pay to argue with them because they have chosen their fate.
If you tell someone something once and they don't listen, you leave them to learn from experience.
Have a great week

At the bolded, that could have made you a very good stand-up comedian at the Funmi Davies stand up Nigeria show Ma! cheesy

Well everyone have what they believe and JWs aren't left out, thanks to Jehovah! Revelations 22:10-11 wink
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
achorladey:
@ rottennaija
After listening to the audio of the material posted earlier, you can easily determine the kind of mindset those seen taken the lead tend to have.
The first scriptures cited by the elders says a lot about the way the scriptures are interpreted
1 Corinthians 6:14 what communion has light has with darkness.
The lady made reference to JESUS all through the conversation emphasizing on the LIGHT as it were OF ALL MEN.
While they were busy bearing witness about the GB she was bearing witness about the LIGHT of ALL MEN that which even the GB get LIGHT from yet to them they are not in same line of thought. As it were the LIGHT OF GB is greater than the LIGHT of JESUS
WE all familiar with the light of men, it gets switch on and off at will,
even if one get BAPTIZED in the format of the JWS it's still a FALSE CLAIM to them the day you commit the blunder that will place their publicity in BAD LIGHT. They will simply throw the individual under the BUS and call it a PROFESS JW or LACKING THE QUALITY/FALSE CLAIMS.

After all said and done your friend is highly excited that she's still a member of the so called cruel religion that doesn't see Jesus as the light. And instead of taking her leave to go and join those who sees Jesus as the light she love maintaining her membership in the midst of those who sees the GB as light! She's even jubilating!

Is not not awful? cheesy
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:

Have a great week

Thanks. I know some will never live to see the light. Other will eventually.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Maximus69:

After all said and done your friend is highly excited that she's still a member of the so called cruel religion that doesn't see Jesus as the light, and instead of taking her leave to go and join those who sees Jesus as the light she love maintaining her membership in the midst of those who sees the GB as light!

Is not not awful? cheesy

Maximus69: After all said and done your friend is highly excited that she's still a member of the so called cruel religion that doesn't see Jesus as the light

Achorladey: Isn't it the above interesting, as it were she is not willing to SHUN the JWS and Disassociate even reason well alongside the elders how the LIGHT really is but the elders wouldn't welcome that. Did you see her JUDGE THE JWS concerning not being IN THE LIGHT? Yet that can't be said of you and the elders concerning other Christian denominations.

The opening SALVO of the ELDERS is to pack them as those in DARKNESS.

Later when the GB and the representative are called to testify under OATH they will say people like her are the ones SHUNNING the JWS and not vice versa. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Maximus69:

After all said and done your friend is highly excited that she's still a member of the so called cruel religion that doesn't see Jesus as the light. And instead of taking her leave to go and join those who sees Jesus as the light she love maintaining her membership in the midst of those who sees the GB as light! She's even jubilating!

Is not not awful? cheesy

So awful I guess.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: After all said and done your friend is highly excited that she's still a member of the so called cruel religion that doesn't see Jesus as the light

Achorladey: Isn't it the above interesting, as it were she is not willing to SHUN the JWS and DISASSOCIATE but the elders wouldn't welcome that. Later when the GB and the representative are called to testify under OATH they will say people like her are the ones SHUNNING the JWS and not vice versa.

Haba, you love deceit like die ooooooooooo! cheesy

God's word admonishes true Christians to SHUN false religious ideas, she believes JWs aren't seeing Jesus as the light{which automatically makes JWs false}, yet she will not SHUN them even for the truth that she knew! And she's now jubilating that she succeeded in maintaining her membership in the false religion! wink

Na so you love deceit reach? cheesy
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Haba, you love deceit like die ooooooooooo! cheesy

God's word admonishes true Christians to SHUN false religious ideas, she believes JWs aren't seeing Jesus as the light{which automatically makes JWs false}, yet she will not SHUN them even for the truth that she knew! And she's now jubilating that she succeeded in maintaining her membership in the false religion! wink

Na so you love deceit reach? cheesy

Did she state that the JWS are in DARKNESS like the elders started WITH?

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

So awful I guess.

No Sir, it's flabbergasting indeed! cheesy
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
achorladey:

Did she state that the JWS are in DARKNESS like the elders started WITH?

The elders are stringent on the idea that any other religion is darkness apart from Jehovah's Witnesses organization and that's what each bonafide member of this organization believe globally but she feels that's a lie, right?

So if those taking the lead as in the elders have been blindfolded to believe what's not true and she's now aware of it. Who should be counseling who,the misinformed elders or your well equipped friend?
And after the counselling instead of correcting their wrong views she's jubilating that these idolaters still never excommunicated her.

Na so you like lie lie reach? cheesy
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
The truth doesn't have two versions, it's just one!

Imperfect humans may not easily grasp all the facts of an event at first due to our limited ability to comprehend assues most especially complicating ones. But the truth is upheld once the loyalists involved realises that they committed a blunder, and correction is swiftly made without delay!

That doesn't automatically made all other forms of ideas different versions of the truth. NO!

That's where all of you have serious issues to settle! wink

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
@rottennaija.

I've got just this message for you!

I happened to be a professional in military services, i worked with different Generals in different countries and today i thank God that i survived all those days.

What brought me into Christianity is this single term i heard somewhere back in Europe, a man{probably a pastor} was delivering a speech at a public event then he mentioned this term that got me thinking over and over again. He said "Christian Soldiers", i'm a soldier so there's nothing new to me in that field but adding Christian to becomes a mystery! Why? Because i've read the gospel several times without number and finds out that the man Jesus is so harmless that he couldn't think of killing even his worst enemies. embarassed

So i wanted to know what Christian soldiers really mean but all those i asked weren't given me me any satisfying answers. Then i met Jehovah's Witnesses but i never asked them directly about Christian soldiers because even those whom i thought are real born again Christians abhor this group. But all i wanted to know is why are they always coming to disturb people in the neighborhood.
Gradually through the course of my study i started seeing things from another perspective, because the JWs have a totally strange teaching that differs extremely from all other religions i ever knew in the past. Then i noticed the cordiality in their group and also the way those from ENEMY nations refused to follow the intent of their own people, whenever a JW finds another JW it's like they've found they blood brother. This really through me of balance, and i started noticing other things, finally i asked one of them "what happens if your country is at war with the country of that guy you called your brother?" his response almost caused a commotion as he said "it's unthinkable for me to kill anyone and most especially i can never hurt my brother in Christ!"

To be continued!
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Maximus69:

The elders are stringent on the idea that any other religion is darkness apart from Jehovah's Witnesses organization and that's what each bonafide member of this organization believe globally but she feels that's a lie, right?

So if those taking the lead as in the elders have been blindfolded to believe what's not true and she's now aware of it. Who should be counseling who,the misinformed elders or your well equipped friend?
And after the counselling instead of correcting their wrong views she's jubilating that these idolaters still never excommunicated her.

Na so you like lie lie reach? cheesy

Maximus69: "STRINGENT ON THE IDEA"

Achorladey: It's exactly the way you put it up above. Lol

Maximus69: Na so you like lie lie reach?

Achorladey: Do you have any other lines apart from these? Hahaha. Even when your(Maximus69) own words are copied and sent back to you by those responding to your post. YOUR OWN WORDS becomes LIES since we are the one sending it this time around. Loool.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
I pestered him further to see if he's just being credulous about it but i discovered he really meant every word said! So i asked "but why?" he said "our commander ordered us not to harm anyone, because our adversaries aren't of flesh and blood"
Of all he said what two things sounds familiar to me: commander and order! So i asked sarcastically "well then who is this your commander?" Then he picked up my own Bible and inside he opened to Matthew 26:52.

Jesus' words i have known for years but the application is what i don't know, so i listened with keen interest and finally my long time unanswered question was answered right there!

But he maintained that they're Christian soldiers, they don't carry weapons, they don't even enrol in the military so what could be their weapon? Then at Ephesians he made me understand that God's word {Bible} is their weapon. And they only conquer by winning people over with strong convictions through the use of the Bible!

As a soldier i'm ever interested in warfare so i determined to leave physical warfare for the spiritual so i intensified in my studies, then i resigned and came back home, at some point in time i got discouraged but these spiritual soldiers keep locating me until i surrendered to become one of Christ's soldiers!

To be continued!

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

At least you finally admit they preach.

Accept Jesus and go to heaven when u die ( immortal soul ) , correct ?

Do otherwise and go to hellfire when you die ( Immortal soul ) , correct ?

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:

It doesn't still change the fact that they are a mockery of Christianity.

You are actually the real mockery of Christianity

How can Jesus claim to give everlasting life to humans who are capable to everlasting life as immortal souls ?

How can Jesus claim to die, when ordinary body is what dies and the real person of soul lives forever ?

When u mock Jesus ransom, you are FAKE!
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by peggywebbs(f): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
@Maximus69 Obviously you have been brainwashed with a false religion. You chose a religion that struck off the old testament and only picked a portion of the new testament.

You people decided to create an illusion that can never exist. The God of heaven is not against war, government and society but of course that's the only way the JW could brainwash you to feel guilty about being in the military.

Is it not the same God that empowered the people of Israel to go to battle and win wars? Is it not the same God that appointed the prophets to anoint kings? Is it not the same God that fought the war for Israel to set them free from slavery in Egypt?

God is a just God, he is not a soft cushion you can just dream on in a fantasy.

All this things you mentioned are a consequence of the original sin from the first man adam. If the world decided to be deluded like you and not fight wars, the wicked will enslave your kind in captivity, rape your young ones and feed your rotten bones to the dogs.

You people misinterprete the bible to say soothing things that will please your ears. Even the bible says love your neighbor as yourself, you choose to only love your JW community and despise other people.

You chose to eat words of a religion that condemns and raises themselves high above others. Even Jesus sat and ate amongst both believers and unbelievers.

Everywhere he went, a multitude followed and he never discriminated even those who just followed him without believing him.

How can you live with yourself knowing fully well that your knowledge is limited only to what a group tells you. Are you afraid of the truth you will find once you seek it or do you just enjoy living in an unreal world or fantasy.

None of us arguing with you attend the same church and neither have we met but we agree. We do not even suggest our churches because we know that the word of God is one and the same. If out of 1000 denominations are speaking in one voice and only one sector chooses to move in a different channel, won't you ask questions but instead you still argue blindly.

You can tell your story of how you were initiated into the JW cult, it won't still change the fact that you are not different from roisecrutians, the grill message and the many false Christian cult.

Open your eyes, read and meditate only on the word of God and not the watchtower magazine, save yourself.

God bless.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Maximus69:
@rottennaija.

I've got just this message for you!

I happened to be a professional in military services, i worked with different Generals in different countries and today i thank God that i survived all those days.

What brought me into Christianity is this single term i heard somewhere back in Europe, a man{probably a pastor} was delivering a speech at a public event then he mentioned this term that got me thinking over and over again. He said "Christian Soldiers", i'm a soldier so there's nothing new to me in that field but adding Christian to becomes a mystery! Why? Because i've read the gospel several times without number and finds out that the man Jesus is so harmless that he couldn't think of killing even his worst enemies. embarassed

So i wanted to know what Christian soldiers really mean but all those i asked weren't given me me any satisfying answers. Then i met Jehovah's Witnesses but i never asked them directly about Christian soldiers because even those whom i thought are real born again Christians abhor this group. But all i wanted to know is why are they always coming to disturb people in the neighborhood.
Gradually through the course of my study i started seeing things from another perspective, because the JWs have a totally strange teaching that differs extremely from all other religions i ever knew in the past. Then i noticed the cordiality in their group and also the way those from ENEMY nations refused to follow the intent of their own people, whenever a JW finds another JW it's like they've found they blood brother. This really through me of balance, and i started noticing other things, finally i asked one of them "what happens if your country is at war with the country of that guy you called your brother?" his response almost caused a commotion as he said "it's unthinkable for me to kill anyone and most especially i can never hurt my brother in Christ!"

To be continued!
Quite a pity. You should have remained where you were, unfortunately, cult seems to be so calm, loving and inviting. Anyway, Jws kill in many ways, with their pens, with their spirit, with their policies, with their actions.

So whoever told you may have told you just one side of the story (I believe that's all he knew). Below is a screenshot of a real life experience on how watchtower kill its members, not with Gun, Sword or knife. But with their words and actions.

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

Quite a pity. You should have remained where you were, unfortunately, cult seems to be so calm, loving and inviting. Anyway, Jws kill in many ways, with their pens, with their spirit, with their policies, with their actions.

So whoever told you may have told you just one side of the story (I believe that's all he knew). Below is a screenshot of a real life experience on how watchtower kill its members, not with Gun, Sword or knife. But with their words and actions.

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=rottennaija post=80956944][/quote]

Your copy and paste screenshots is not the holy Bible.
From your copy of the holy Bible :
(1) tell me what was done to the man who slept with his Father's wife ?

*2) What did Jesus apostles recommended should be done to any believer who rejected the teaching of the apostles or quit the first century Christian congregation?

3) What did Jesus Christ himself teach about those who quit following him?

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:

See this Madam Peggy as she dey lie on a public forum.

You LIED on this thread that no bible -catholic or Protestant says "the word is a god"
whereas, more than 14 different Bible translations exposed your falsehood.
We are on thread 4 now, just go back to thread 3 and attempt those 6 questions waiting for your reply.
"Researcher" spreading falsehood.
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by achorladey: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

This is one HECK of an EXPERIENCE.

2 Likes

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

You are actually the real mockery of Christianity

How can Jesus claim to give everlasting life to humans who are capable to everlasting life as immortal souls ?

How can Jesus claim to die, when ordinary body is what dies and the real person of soul lives forever ?

When u mock Jesus ransom, you are FAKE!

Peggywebs, defend Jesus and answer the above
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Janosky:

See this Madam Peggy as she dey lie on a public forum.

You LIED on this thread that no bible -catholic or Protestant says "the word is a god"
whereas, more than 14 different Bible translations exposed your falsehood.

We are on thread 4 now, just go back to thread 3 and attempt those 6 questions waiting for your reply.
"Researcher" spreading falsehood.

LolZZZZZ .
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Janosky:

Your copy and paste screenshots is not the holy Bible.
From your copy of the holy Bible :
(1) tell me what was done to the man who slept with his Father's wife ?

*2) What did Jesus apostles recommended should be done to any believer who rejected the teaching of the apostles or quit the first century Christian congregation?

3) What did Jesus Christ himself teach about those who quit following him?

Did I say I copy and posted from the Bible? I don't remember saying anything of that nature. And even if I copied and posted from the bible, you will still not accept it. You even deny messages coming from your own watchtower publications, let alone the Bible.

By the way, have you accepted Jesus as your one and only mediator? (At least, this one is from the Bible.)
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Janosky: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
peggywebbs:
First no need to mislead yourself.. no one argued that Russell did not establish JW, I wrote that, I never argued who wrote the first English bible, you obviously decided to derail yourself.

Well I have attached for your pleasure a copy of the Watchtower magazine of 1969 where your JW claimed that the world will be ending.

According to your acclaimed reliable source ,it states

“…six millenniums of mankind’s life on earth would end in the mid-seventies. Thus the seventh millennium from man’s creation by Jehovah God would begin within less than ten years…. In order for the Lord Jesus Christ to be ‘Lord even of the sabbath day,’ his thousand-year reign would have to be the seventh in a series of thousand-year periods or millenniums…. Would not, then, the end of six millenniums of mankind’s laborious enslavement under Satan the Devil be the fitting time for Jehovah God to usher in a Sabbath millennium for all his human creatures? Yes, indeed! And his King Jesus Christ will be Lord of that Sabbath.” —The Watchtower, October 15, 1969, pp. 622-623

2) Also why do you jump around the bush quoting other people's scriptures, no body gave you work and that is no proof that gives you people enough reason to also create your own version of the original translation. It makes your organisation no different from the others changing the word of God. It is bad enough that the world suffers from a
tampered version of the bible and then you people had to have your own.

*3 ) Why do you choose to argue baselessly. I'm a lawyer and of course, I never let the man go Scott free. I only waited for the family to take the matter to their elders since that was what they insisted on and they ended up seeing the result. That was their opening eye point.

*4) Your organisation does not recognise women, they don't even let them talk so what is your point?

**5) See, you can choose to argue with me about the history of Christianity, it would only expose your denial of a false organisation you choose to blindly follow. I have argued with you based on facts and truths. My church and every other church won't defellowship me because I did research outside the scope of my church.

Your falsehood done buy market for this Forum....
There's no fake prophecy there about 1975, rather you DISTORTED what's written in that 1969 watchtower.
*** The Watchtower you screenshot, Reads:

"More recently, earnest researchers of the holy Bible have made a recheck of it's chronology.
ACCORDING TO THEIR CALCULATIONS, the six millenniums of mankind's life on earth would end in the mid seventies. Thus,the seventh millennium from man's creation by Jehovah God would begin within less than ten years"

Where did that Watchtower PREDICT the end of the world in 1975?
#* If we were to ASSUME your FALSEHOOD is true, counting from "mid seventies" ,has the "earnest researchers" acclaimed seventh millennium (1000 years = 1 millennium) been concluded ?
If you take that Watchtower go argue the matter for any Court of Law, you MUST lose the case and expose yourself as a brain scrubbed mumu lawyer.
LIAR.

Your (*2) Hypocrite !!
You claimed that JWs are not allowed to research and find out the truth.
Yet you dey here dey vex you say I'm "quoting other people's scriptures"
"John1:1," the word was with "ho theos (the God)". The word is NOT "ho theos (the God)".
Lying hypocrite, John 1:1 NEVER said the word is "ho theos (the God)"
theos in Greek usage meaning gods, a god or God.
Lying ,hypocritical Peggy bigotry .
Shame on you!

*3 to *5) Your claim FALSE !!
HOGWASH!
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by CAPTIVATOR: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

Did I say I copy and posted from the Bible? I don't remember saying anything of that nature. And even if I copied and posted from the bible, you will still not accept it. You even deny messages coming from your own watchtower publications, let alone the Bible.

I posted some questions to you, do well to respond

By the way, have you accepted Jesus as your one and only mediator? (At least, this one is from the Bible.)

Mediator in what context .. New covenant ?

Mediator in approaching Jehovah ??

Yes, John 14:6 ... No one comes to the father EXCEPT through me . so Jesus Is the mediator of every faithful Christian, how else do you approach or pray to God without Jesus ?

1 Like

Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by rottennaija(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

I posted some questions to you, do well to respond

Mediator in what context .. New covenant ?

Mediator in approaching Jehovah ??

Yes, John 14:6 ... No one comes to the father EXCEPT through me . so Jesus Is the mediator of every faithful Christian, how else do you approach or pray to God without Jesus ?
Is Jesus now mediating in different categories now? Different context?
Re: My (non) Judicial Meeting With 4 Jehovah's Witness Elders by Jozzy4: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
rottennaija:

Is Jesus now mediating in different categories now? Different context?

Failed paulgrundy follower, your mentor doesn't believe the earth will exist forever hence he couldn't accept the bibles teaching, all good people go to heaven, so why wont he apply Jesus mediatorship of new covenant to all mankind.

Psalm 37:29 , Heb 2:5 , 2Pet 3:13 - do u believe in a new earth ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice / Oriki Esu - Praising The Divine Messenger / Why Do You Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.