Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? (634 Views)

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / When She Just Wants To Be Friends / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? by hurieta: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
he calls sumtins and wants to know wats up with me
is it possible to just friends?
Re: Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? by hurieta: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
to me casual friends i mean
Re: Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
the fact that you asked it means you got doubt in your head it aint healthy especially if you are seeing someone
Re: Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? by LouisThoru(f): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
yeap, very healthy.
Re: Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? by omega25red(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
it's healty if you both are really just friends and it's not some mind F@ck going on. Anyway do you think your next boyfriend would be happy to know that you are close friends with your ex?
Re: Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
omega25red:

it's healty if you both are really just friends and it's not some mind F@ck going on. Anyway do you think your next boyfriend would be happy to know that you are close friends with your ex?

i dont believe in that, people keep exs for reasons not just being friend like us guys we mostly keep exs for hitting it again or for personal gains eg if she sometimes help you when broke
Re: Is It Healty To Be Friends With My Ex? by hurieta: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
yea i have doubts
he broke up with me actually but tells me i can confide in him or consult him for advise
imagine oh, there really isnt any f***** involved,we re so over with that grin

(1) (Reply)

Phrases And Relationships / Please What Is The Meaning Of Area Walker? / Athreides Would U Be My Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.