Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Phrases And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phrases And Relationships (631 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phrases And Relationships by MrsEve: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2010
Heeeeey! grin

Men,

When you want to ask a woman out on a date or want to start a relationship with her, what do you say or do that let her know that you are interested in her?

I have heard guys tell women that they are hoping that they enter "a beautiful friendship" with the women is that an Universal code that guys use to let the woman know that it more than just a date? Or there are different phrases that you use to let a woman know of your interest?

Ladies,

Are there a certain approach a man should take to let you know that he is interest in you? What is the APPROPRIATE approach in your eye?
Re: Phrases And Relationships by kokoye(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
Man to woman:

You wan chop, or you don chop, you want more abi you don belleful grin
Re: Phrases And Relationships by Dsense(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
MrsEve:

Heeeeey! grin

Men,

When you want to ask a woman out on a date or want to start a relationship with her, what do you say or do that let her know that you are interested in her?

I have heard guys tell women that they are hoping that they enter "a beautiful friendship" with the women is that an Universal code that guys use to let the woman know that it more than just a date? Or there are different phrases that you use to let a woman know of your interest?

Ladies,

Are there a certain approach a man should take to let you know that he is interest in you? What is the APPROPRIATE approach in your eye?

Basically it depends on smartness and i believe each person has his magical pranks the he applies when it comes to kinda situation.
For me I don't really use words but impose ma feeling nd generosity ''time not money'' on her emotionally.So i try to know if she needs help with stuffs she's not been able to handle nd i figure it out for her.However i won't still ask her to be ma friend but will keep it up that way.Till she will feel we re friends .already.So if she's d gal i love ''U got wat i mean'' Not a hit nd run.I will like to be her friends for years in other to get all d Info i need bout her then would propose to her''in my own way''.
Re: Phrases And Relationships by Yorisb: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2010
what do you say or do that let her know that you are interested in he

There's so much a guy could say/do to charm a woman but nothing is set on stone nor preplanned. It just flows naturally if you're a correct/talented guy. Always works for moi! cool
Re: Phrases And Relationships by MrsEve: 1:36am On Nov 06, 2010
Yorisb:

There's so much a guy could say/do to charm a woman but nothing is set on stone nor preplanned. It just flows naturally if you're a correct/talented guy.
Always works for moi! cool

(spitting juice on computer screen) cry
Re: Phrases And Relationships by iice(f): 4:07am On Nov 06, 2010
Aahahahahaha oh dear lawd! Wey my BB? I no go die with laff. Naijans tufia grin grin

kokoye:

Man to woman:

You wan chop, or you don chop, you want more abi you don belleful grin

I like grin

@Topic
I tend to like the direct approach. An ex of mine started with 'I want you' grin
I don't like cliche or sugarcoated stuff. Give it to me straight and i'll think about it. If you start the normal toasting way, i'm sorry my mind will go blank before you finish one sentence from sheer boredom
Re: Phrases And Relationships by Yorisb: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2010
MrsEve:

(spitting juice on computer screen) cry

Not again, love! undecided
Re: Phrases And Relationships by MrsEve: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2010
cry cry cry
Re: Phrases And Relationships by Yorisb: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2010
Pray tell, what's da probs this time? undecided tongue
Re: Phrases And Relationships by MrsEve: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2010
I can't cry in peace cry
Re: Phrases And Relationships by Yorisb: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2010
OK! Imma laugh in pieces then cheesy tongue
Re: Phrases And Relationships by MrsEve: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2010
Please don't laugh at my time of sorrow cry cry
Re: Phrases And Relationships by MrsEve: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2010
cry
Re: Phrases And Relationships by Yorisb: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2010
Behold, weeping sorrows may endure all nite but Joy laughter comes in the morning. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Area Walker? / Ladies How Do You Feel If The Man You Like/luv Is An Aspiring Songwriter? / Athreides Would U Be My Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.