Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,732 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (274849 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Divine Spirit has a way of doing exactly what is right for everyone concerned at the moment.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Boss13: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
benodic: @ Boss13

ECKANKAR is a spiritual school and just like a school system when you register you are started on a study curiculum which requires you applying discipline and dedication to your studies then the exams come and as you pass each exam you are moved from one class to another and eventually when you pass all the levels you graduate and become a master in your own right.
It is not a day's journey. It is a very gradual process.
So those benefits comes as you grow spiritually and not by just registering and then sitting down and doing nothing expecting manna to fall from heaven. It does not work like that. It takes immense love, dedication, discipline, patience and endurance to scale the heights of God.

I like the honesty. How about material well being. Like material progress and ability to see the future?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ Boss13

I like the honesty. How about material well being. Like material progress and ability to see the future?

seek ye first the kingdom of God and everything else will be added unto you.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Boss13: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
benodic:
@ Boss13

Bros speak the English of a naija man. Lol. I used to have a dream diary but now I cannot remember my dreams. I truly want to be close to God. Discover all those my hidden talents. Anyways is there any center in Victoria island.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
benodic:
@ Boss13

I notice you quote a lot from the bible and even emphasise a lot on the teachings of Christ yet you claim not to be a christian. Would I be right to say a lot of eck teachings were plagiarised from the bible?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I notice you quote a lot from the bible and even emphasise a lot on the teachings of Christ yet you claim not to be a christian. Would I be right to say a lot of eck teachings were plagiarized from the bible?

smiley...may l pls comment on this...but l'll leave the "claiming to not be a christian" to benodic--of course he'll answer you all as necessary!

there is this 'us' and 'them' mentally when it comes to religion as in Christianity and Islam; blacks and whites; etc. This are all illusions! There had been several Mentions by benodic here; and in various Eck publications on the universality of Truth! what that statement simply means is that truth exists somewhere; then some people happen to discover it for themselves, and thought it, expressed it in ways they could...you find it in the Holy Quoran, The Holy Bible,The Eck works etc. If one of these books contain any measure of truth; it wasn't the 'Book' or Scripture that caused that truth to be! There is difference though in how each of the members of these groups will use that truth though--talk about Consciousness! For instance, while l was Christian, l understand that scripture as(summarily put) 'being in good terms with God' or 'having my name written in the book of life', and God will bless me accordingly! But now it is a whole new idea and perspective!

l answered you cos l perceive a perspective in which the average stout-christian views some posts here even if its the same thing written in the bible! please correct me if its a mistake...and its not an argument or a challenge...its just 'shedding some light'...
So, am gonna mention some areas where l had problems with at first; which l 'think' pastor Kun falls into all or one of the categories...pls take it cool smiley

1: That the bible is the final arbiter! if l see a moslem for instance, preaching against immorality etc...l dismiss that preacher subconsciously as 'going to hell'! even if he doesn't commit sin...the reason of course you know! that same mentality carries us to this page. subconsciously if benodic mentions a truth from the Bible, what do you think he was doing?...back then for me is, he's trying to simulate Oneness or affinity to Jesus christ and christianity so people will say "oh its a good religion"...something like that

2:Thanks to nollywood and some preachers! they paint a very ominous picture of anything spirituality that leaves you with a very suspicious mindset. There are spiritual groups out there. "beware of wolves coming in sheeps clothing..." "by their fruits, you shall know them" watch out for the qualifier of that scripture by christ--by their fruits! l had issues singing the HU, "supposing its a means of signing up for one of those stuffs" l would say. Not to talk of 'identifying with what they call the Mahanta'. its written that Jesus is the 'only way' no one mentioned the 'Mahanta'!

3:l dreaded the fiery wrath of 'the lord' for venturing into another religion. some religions will kill you if they find out you switched. Back Then, l standing a good chance of loosing family,friends,love,job etc if its made known to any concerned.

l got around all of these with ease cos spirituality is to some extent part of my making... smileyl use to look at astrology charts and look up traits of a Sagittarius wink. so there are answers really if anyone seeks! iron sharpens iron, hence you use spiritual tools to do spiritual stuffs! There are spiritual exercises which any one can use it is: singing a name they deem Holy! eg Jesus(jeeeeeeeesus) or Allahu (Allaaaahuuuuu) its to be done before bed time or some comfortable time for 15-20 minutes and then ask your Holy Master--jesus,Mohammed,budha, etc. if you wish, sing the HU, pronounced 'Hue' and sing thus HUUUUUUUUUUU as your breathe can take you...same method with the preceding exercises above putting the attention on the spiritual eye( its a point between and a little above the eyebrows--or that point you see indian and hausa women putting a little point as make up)

Now l wish to leave you with this little contribution as some points.
1:Be aware that there is a Grand Grand illusion put in place by the Lord of the lower worlds. that is their God assigned duty.

2: All religion is put in place by the holy spirit--the Eck( the same Holy spirit christ and christians refer to!). all of which should point to an ultimate path, and serve it purpose.

3:if you catch me making statements like " l hate girls", "l cant waste my time and emotion with a girl"( probably cos l was jilted before) and "who has time for love?"...if you catch me making any of those statements, please do not take me serious; its exactly what am looking for! if l can find my way around it l would be grateful cheesy. this is an illustration of a truth dangling before you.

4:There is a God-designed protocol to our being here and 'Home-ward' exit from here. The requirement is to meet and be tutored by a living master--not a translated one(dead one) 'flesh must meet flesh'. There are masters in diverse fields. Meet a 'God-master' or should l say 'Master of God' a master with a 'God operating-system' ie God-consciousness, and half the job is done. Whether or not you a worth that is or will be the reason for reincarnating or not reincarnating, and also walking the path of Eck or not--its not by that idea and suspicion in your head!! ( how do l sound pls?)
If you deserve it no power can stop you...what if l tell you the lords of karma are watching you and will do anything to keep you in their leash--l say this to explain what l mean by "no power can stop you" so...you can understand the position of The average Eckist spreading the word of Love; as in this page, and how people will suspect, reject,spite,dread and avoid him/her. If an eckist try to convert you against your will by hiding behind any of the things you suspect; by the above you now see why he will not just fail, but carry a karma appropriate to that violation of a spiritual law.

Eckankar is a spiritual community that covers the whole of the entire universe and far much more. if its about satan; they know him, know his residence,know his duty and who he is! if its the 'demons' they know what demons really are, they know whats behind a demon. if its about Power, an eckist stands a better chance--so to speak-- of using power or what l'll call an abuse of power by performing undoubtable miracles to happen that what you have seen and heard will be childs play compared to theirs. Why 'hide' why keep silent about the most helpful spiritual tool on earth--the HU! Eckankar is not afraid,humiliated of accusal of plagiarism to say the HU does not belong to it and other truths. found in other 'Holy' and 'unholy' books, songs, speaches, action of nature etc. as a matter of fact all of the truth found on earth within and without Eckankar is just 1% of truth! you get the remaining 99% inside--inside of you!

Anything is not useless on its own, use the suspicion or doubt let it be an impetus of some sorts. He that said life is a school or a lesson wasn't lying...take him literally, after that look at your life,all what you did and the benefits, good or bad... had been a usage of your life as a laboratory--you are Soul! you are the master chemist...you poured this religion in or that other one, lived as a white or a black, used female and male bodies(or atleast consider the past in this present life if you dont believe in past life). am trying to point out how life observed in a way is one rich lab, and that the mentality should be of a scientist and an author.

l love smart phones and gadgets...l stretch them,l make them do extra what the manufacturers said. its almost same way the spiritual life is lead--adventure and boldness,but with a lot of heart! Keep knocking and remain blessed!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

I notice you quote a lot from the bible and even emphasise a lot on the teachings of Christ yet you claim not to be a christian. Would I be right to say a lot of eck teachings were plagiarised from the bible?

like chieveboy rightly pointed out truth is universal and is not the priority of any one or any religion or the sole property of any religion. it is the ego of man that leads to creation of boundaries between oneself and others when in real essence we are all one and truth is one but due to different levels of consciousness, truth is demarcated into many parts.

spiritual masters are sent to the world to once again remind souls that earth is not their home and that they came from somewhere and should be ready to make the journey back home. when they are done their followers at lower levels of consciousness turns these basic truths into dogmas and scriptures and then claim that all the truth is contained in that scripture and that theirs is the only way and all other ways lead to hell. very laughable indeed for those who can see beyond the illusions that covers the eyes of millions that trudge the earth not knowing their divine destiny.
i quote more from the bible because i am quite intimate with it having been a born again christian myself before finding the teachings of ECK that were more practical for me. and i also quoted it because i knew that it will make more sense to the person i was explaining something to who of course would have read the passage and glossed over it.
likewise if i find wonderful passage in the Holy Koran i will also quote it and not just quoting go ahead and implement it in my life. because we are here to learn from life and grow spiritually.
so my dear truth is universal and belongs to all souls and it is there for you to realize who and what you are and to find the Holy Spirit which dwells within you and which will lead you to all truth.
thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ Boss13

Bros speak the English of a naija man. Lol. I used to have a dream diary but now I cannot remember my dreams. I truly want to be close to God. Discover all those my hidden talents. Anyways is there any center in Victoria island.

there is no ECK Centre in Victoria Island.
the nearest Eck Centre to Victoria Island is at no. 197 Bamgbose street, 1st floor , Lagos island.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2013
@chieveboy and benodic
Thanx for the responses, really enlightening. smiley
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

@chieveboy and benodic
Thanx for the responses, really enlightening. smiley

you are very welcome. feel free anytime to raise any issues or ask any questions i will always contribute my little quota.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Boss13: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Benodic I view your thread regularly and I am amazed at the level of discipline portrayed by you. You update this thread on a daily basis. I need such kind of discipline in my life. I used to have a a friend who is an eckist in the university. I also attended one of their Sunday conference and I enjoyed myself.

Benodic I have to confess to you, at this stage of my life I am extremely busy. Life is like a fast train and I know I need to develop my spiritual life. I have once seen Jesus (or a Jesus personality in my dream, though I cannot really remember what we discussed). Can I be a practicing eckist without attending seminars, conference or Sunday worship service. Also how soon will I see my eck master who will guide me.

I need answers Benodic. I do need answers.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ Boss13

Benodic I view your thread regularly and I am amazed at the level of discipline portrayed by you. You update this thread on a daily basis. I need such kind of discipline in my life. I used to have a a friend who is an eckist in the university. I also attended one of their Sunday conference and I enjoyed myself.

Benodic I have to confess to you, at this stage of my life I am extremely busy. Life is like a fast train and I know I need to develop my spiritual life. I have once seen Jesus (or a Jesus personality in my dream, though I cannot really remember what we discussed). Can I be a practicing eckist without attending seminars, conference or Sunday worship service. Also how soon will I see my eck master who will guide me.

I need answers Benodic. I do need answers.

the beauty of ECKANKAR is that it is an individual oriented religion not a group oriented religion. and it's teachings is tailored for the current times in order to suit the current level of consciousness of individuals in this present era.

of course you can be a practicing Eckist without attending seminars or Eck Worship. what matters is doing your spiritual exercises on a daily basis, and going out there and being of service to the next person. that is the basics of spiritual growth.

The Master is always with you and once you are able to lift your consciousness by doing the spiritual exercises you will see him in your inner vision as close to you as your breath. all you need to do is to ask for guidance and it will be given. all the answers you need will come in due course of time.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by ladydada(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
benodic:
@ ladydada

the nearest Eck Centre is at no. 197 Bamgbose street, 1st floor , Lagos island.
I hope you will be able to find it.

Great thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ ladydada

Great thanks

you are very welcome.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
And what if your soul doesn't come back?Use to date a guy whose father does this soul travelling and at a point,he explained that Pple sometimes do not ime back during meditation r is it clairvoyance?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ lynpetra

And what if your soul doesn't come back?Use to date a guy whose father does this soul travelling and at a point,he explained that Pple sometimes do not ime back during meditation r is it clairvoyance?

my dear, there is no danger involved in soul travel which is simply expansion of your consciousness to areas of awareness and existence that your normal senses can not explore. soul travel uses one of the qualities of soul that is already innate in it which is omnipresence. soul does not need to travel anywhere because it is already everywhere so all it needs to do is just to move its attention to any area of awareness it wants to experience and it is there while still retaining full awareness of its physical existence so where does not coming back come in?

it is only when you experience soul travel that you will fully understand what it is all about and of course only the bold and courageous can walk the hallowed path back to God while the timid and meek shall of course inherit the earth
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

We do all we can to keep the goodwill of others as we go about gathering our rich spiritual experiences in this life. But we do recognize limits.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The negative power, or Satan, is merely an instructor who is in charge of God's earthly schoolroom, the place where Soul gains purification so that it may one day reenter the heavenly states of consciousness and become a Co-worker with God.

Harold Klemp
How to find God
Mahanta's Transcript book 2

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Alcheringa(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nice one. Mr. Benodic whc zone do u worship
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Boss13: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
it is only when you experience soul travel that you will fully understand what it is all about and of course only the bold and courageous can walk the hallowed path back to God while the timid and meek shall of course inherit the earth

Ben can you explain more on the above especially what you mean by only the weak shall inherit the earth. Thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ Alcheringa

Nice one. Mr. Benodic whc zone do u worship
internet zone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ Boss13

Ben can you explain more on the above especially what you mean by only the weak shall inherit the earth. Thanks

the weak and afraid who do not have the courage and boldness to go within themselves to discover the kingdom of God within themselves will be stuck with repeating earthly lessons. when they die they will reincarnate again and again back to earth until the time comes when they are able to get rid of their fears and weaknesses. while the pure in heart who have filled their whole being with love and eliminated all weaknesses and fear will naturally inherit the kingdom of God here and now.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

When you get out of the habit of
listening, the voice of Divine Spirit
becomes weaker and weaker. Not
because It is speaking in a quieter
voice, but because you have turned
down the volume control on the
inner instrument of Soul.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

When you ask for truth and your heart is pure, Divine Spirit will take you one step closer home to God.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Our body is a temple of God. We must take care of it because it is a house for Soul.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The tests of Spirit are unlimited. They
reach you in a totally unique way.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The quest for God is the quest for true happiness.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

A Co-worker with God is someone
who has learned self-discipline in
spiritual things.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Divine Spirit opens up new
opportunities, but we must take
them. We must make our own
choices with the best information at
hand.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

You are living the spiritual life when
you conduct yourself and your
business in the name of Divine Spirit.
You touch many Souls during the
course of the business day. Although
you may never say one word openly
to your customers, Divine Spirit
touches all whom you meet, in some
manner or another.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

When you ask for truth and your
heart is pure, Divine Spirit will take
you one step closer home to God.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

If we want to keep the blessings of
life coming to us, we must learn to be
grateful for whatever is given.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (173) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.