Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,176 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (275304 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The principles of Spirit are embedded in the literature and in the life of our culture. Truth is never hidden. It is always available for the Soul who wants to take the next step.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

If you make a meal, put love into it instead of the frustrations of your day. Because whatever is put into the food is a reflection of what you have inside yourself, and it goes out to your family, it goes out to your friends. And it makes a very real difference.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

You do what you can to make your life right. And when you have done 100 percent of everything you can do, Divine Spirit steps in with the miracle.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Before we love God, we must love all things with the high kind of love, which is called charity. We become the best we can be through the discipline of divine love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

When you become as little children, you shall see the kingdom of heaven. You will carry no ideas from the past to hold you, none of the future to frighten you, but just the present, with the assurance that everything you need to know is already at hand—every answer, every solution.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

People who are able to help in the work of the Holy Spirit are those who are able to help themselves.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

There is usually somewhat of a struggle when we move into a higher state of awareness, and that is natural. The problems in life can be dreaded with fear, or they can be seen as opportunities for growth—and a challenge.

You must make up your own mind as to what you want to do. Consider all parts of your life, the financial and emotional included, and do what seems to be common sense. Then plan and work carefully.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Prophecy can come through in the dream state, or it can come through what I call the Golden-tongued Wisdom—where something in your daily life suddenly pops forth. It’s as if golden light surrounds it and gives you whatever you need just at that moment.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The secret of a balanced life is to live each moment in the right spiritual frame of mind.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

We do all we can to keep the goodwill of others as we go about gathering our rich spiritual experiences in this life. But we do recognize limits.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Harmony in a family is a sacred thing.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

This is how we work with Divine Spirit. We try to look at life and find the laughter wherever we can, whenever we can, because laughter is the healer.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

God loves Soul rich or poor. God does not necessarily love the poor more. God loves Soul. We can enjoy the things of this life and support our family with material goods with no feelings of guilt.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The path of ECK is to teach us how to get to the kingdom of Heaven

Harold Klemp
The Secret Teachings
Mahanta's Transcript Book 3
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Soul's mission is to become a co-worker with God. it is simply that and nothing more.

Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Mahanta's Transcript Book 2
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Truth becomes more sublime for an individual who develops in himself the capacity to give more compassion and love to all creatures.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Boss13: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hi Benodic

How do I become a member of eckankar and what are the benefits
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
@ Boss13

Hi Benodic

How do I become a member of eckankar and what are the benefits

it is very simple depending on where you are. you can go to the nearest ECK Centre and if there are no nearby ECK centre where you are, you can go to the Eckankar website www.eckankar.org and click on membership you will be directed on how to register on-line. you can also download free introductory books from the website by clicking on free books and information on the website.

the benefits are numerous.
1. opportunity to achieve spiritual freedom in this lifetime.
2. becoming a spiritual master in your own right
3. becoming a conscious co-worker with God
4. ability to remember your dreams, understand and interpret them.
5. opportunity to learn soul travel which will enable you to visit the various heavens in full consciousness and see things for yourself.
6. learning divine love and becoming love itself and being a distributor of divine love to all life
7. divine protection in all your undertakings
8. total loss of fear of death and replacement with love of life
9. ability to see the future and remember your past lives which will enable you to use its lessons to live a better life today
10. opportunity to access divine healing which goes to the root cause of your health problems and clearing it completely. etc.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
benodic: @ Boss13

the benefits are numerous.
1. opportunity to achieve spiritual freedom in this lifetime.
2. becoming a spiritual master in your own right
3. becoming a conscious co-worker with God
4. ability to remember your dreams, understand and interpret them.
5. opportunity to learn soul travel which will enable you to visit the various heavens in full consciousness and see things for yourself.
6. learning divine love and becoming love itself and being a distributor of divine love to all life
7. divine protection in all your undertakings
8. total loss of fear of death and replacement with love of life
9. ability to see the future and remember your past lives which will enable you to use its lessons to live a better life today
10. opportunity to access divine healing which goes to the root cause of your health problems and clearing it completely. etc.

Hmmmm very tempting but what is the catch? Are we as humans expected to dabble into the spiritual as taught by eckankar? Is it not better to just accept whatever gifts the holy spirit gives us than to dabble into the spiritual realm we don't understand and manipulate it for our own objectives?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

Hmmmm very tempting but what is the
catch? Are we as humans expected to
dabble into the spiritual as taught by
eckankar? Is it not better to just accept
whatever gifts the holy spirit gives us
than to dabble into the spiritual realm
we don't understand and manipulate it
for our own objectives?

really there is no compulsion at all to grow spiritually. The choice is up to the individual Soul when it wants to start the home ward journey. It is only the Bold and Courageous that can penetrate the inner worlds. And of course the meek will inherit the earth.
Help is always available for the Soul that is tired of repeating its lessons over and over and wants to go back to its source.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by kebisky: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
Please what is someone expected to do when he finds him self awaken in the inner (spiritual) world.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2013
@ kebisky

Please what is someone expected to do
when he finds him self awaken in the
inner (spiritual) world.

the first thing you do once you awaken in the inner world is to look for your spiritual master or teacher to start you on the inner teachings.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
hi ben...pls you got a message @ yahoo .thanks

@kebisky...good question!
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
@ chieveboy

hi ben...pls you got a message @ yahoo .thanks

i have sent you a reply. thanks and remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Boss13: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hi Benodic once I register, I am automatically a member and I start to receive all the benefits enlisted above by you?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ Boss13

Hi Benodic once I register, I am
automatically a member and I start to
receive all the benefits enlisted above by
you?

ECKANKAR is a spiritual school and just like a school system when you register you are started on a study curiculum which requires you applying discipline and dedication to your studies then the exams come and as you pass each exam you are moved from one class to another and eventually when you pass all the levels you graduate and become a master in your own right.
It is not a day's journey. It is a very gradual process.
So those benefits comes as you grow spiritually and not by just registering and then sitting down and doing nothing expecting manna to fall from heaven. It does not work like that. It takes immense love, dedication, discipline, patience and endurance to scale the heights of God.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Begin with the love you have. Love
gratefully. This love expands your
heart into a greater vessel which can
hold yet more love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Thoughts are things, and it is important to keep our thoughts of a spiritual nature, to put attention on living a life that is a clear step toward growth.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by ladydada(f): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hi Benodic,

Glad to have found your post. I'm not officially a member but I used to attend Eckankar fellowships in London and I would like to attend while I'm here in Nigeria. Can you recommend an Eck centre somewhere near Lekki in Lagos I can go?

Thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by ladydada(f): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Boss13: Hi Benodic once I register, I am automatically a member and I start to receive all the benefits enlisted above by you?

And if you don't, are you going to hold him accountable? I find that a lot of people look for a new church, a new religion, anywhere that promises them blessings and benefits and this is really the wrong way to go about things. You will only be disappointed. Eck actually encourages you to study its teachings for a while and see if it is agreeable to you - nobody will just sign you up on your first day - they shouldn't anyway.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2013
@ ladydada

the nearest Eck Centre is at no. 197 Bamgbose street, 1st floor , Lagos island.
I hope you will be able to find it.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Our body is a temple of God. We must
take care of it because it is a house
for Soul.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (173) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.