Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259112 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Not to get attached is often taken to mean "not to get involved." It actually means not to let your idea of how things should be dictate the relationship. That kind of love has strings attached. It means always trying to have your partner do what you think is right.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

You are living the spiritual life when you conduct yourself and your business in the name of Divine Spirit. You touch many Souls during the course of the business day. Although you may never say one word openly to your customers, Divine Spirit touches all whom you meet, in some manner or another.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
A Seed For Contemplation

Everything happens for a purpose: to lift souls higher and give it more experience.

Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone of Life.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2012
A Seed For Contemplation

Practice the love. Practice God is love. Practice tolerance and compassion.

Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by otheloze: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Dear Ben when can we have a proper chat again, i stillhave some issues about drawing a line between honouring and worship of the manhatta. been attending several eck meetings and this part makes me wonder. I heard words like (every thing you do do it for the love of the mahatta, mahatta is the essence of the sugmad and many more). Also the ability for the mahatta to help burn karma is another form that can be related to Jesus Christ interceding or redemption of sin,so like i once asked is someone sneaking Jesus Christ via the back door and renaming him the manhatta.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2012
@ otheloze

what can help you to resolve this issue is inner experience or inner quest. It is time you go beyound the outer spoken words and outer written scriptures and step into the vast God worlds within you and seek answers directly for yourself.

All the masters are working in the inner planes. Jesus Christ as well is there working for the cause of God. you can do a spiritual exercise and invite Jesus into your inner worlds and ask him anything you want to in order to clarify issues you may have between the role of Jesus Christ in the spiritual hierarchy and what the Mahanta really is and his role.

The experiences you will have will become your authority.
This is the essence of the Eck Teachings. Proving every truth or concept for your self is the begining of divine wisdom. That is how you become a knower and nothing can confuse you again.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2012
A Seed For Contemplation

Sometimes you are called upon by the Holy
Spirit to go out of your way to help another
person toward the enlightenment of God.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Until one finds the way to love, to truly love, he will never understand the Spirit of Life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

So few know what a love for living means. They’ve put a web around themselves and called it spiritual. Life is a celebration. Some will read that as wanton living, but true celebration is loving God and Its own.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

When you become as little children, you shall see the kingdom of heaven. You will carry no ideas from the past to hold you, none of the future to frighten you, but just the present, with the assurance that everything you need to know is already at hand—every answer, every solution.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Happy new year Benodic smiley please i need your comments on Out of Body Experience as stated by billyonaire on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1147410/live-3d-world-spirit-world/6#1147410.212 Also what's the differnece btw OBE and sould travel?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by ijawkid(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pastor Kun: Happy new year Benodic smiley please i need your comments on Out of Body Experience as stated by billyonaire on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1147410/live-3d-world-spirit-world/6#1147410.212 Also what's the differnece btw OBE and sould travel?

E be like you like to travel too..??......grin......if need be abeg board fly emirate or etihad.....grin........
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
ijawkid:

E be like you like to travel too..??......grin......if need be abeg board fly emirate or etihad.....grin........

You no serious grin I am just seeking knowledge wink
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

Happy new year Benodic

i wish you the same too my dear.

please i need your comments on Out of Body Experience as stated by billyonaire on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1147410/live-3d-world-spirit-world/6#1147410.212

out of body experiences are simply the experiences that take place when soul steps out of the physical body, the colour and texture of the experience is dependent on the body soul is now wearing and the plane or heaven where the experience took place.

even ordinary dreams that you have while sleeping is actually an out of body experience because once the physical body is asleep soul leaves and explores one of the inner heaven. the difference between dreams and the out of body experiences being talked about now is in terms of clarity of the experience. most reports you hear are those of people who had a near death experience which is a situation where the physical body is temporary shut down due to an illness or a trauma and soul takes a break from the body and watches what happens.

Also what's the differnece btw OBE and sould travel?

out of body experiences generally encompasses any experience in which soul leaves the physical body consciousness and experiences other levels of awareness or consciousness. so out of body experiences will include dream experiences,near death experiences, visions, astral travel, mind travel, and finally soul travel.

to understand soul travel you have to understand the make up of man. man first of all is soul wearing various bodies that will enable it experience life in the various worlds. the bodies include the physical body, astral body, causal body, mental body and etheric body.

in most near death experiences, soul usually leaves the physical body still wearing the astral to the etheric body and generally it is able to see what is happening to the physical body and it can also explore the next plane which is the astral plane or first heaven but it can not go beyond it. like wise those that do astral travel are able to come out of the physical body while still wearing the astral to the etheric bodies and can then consciously explore the physical and astral plane. they can not go beyond it.

soul travel in itself, does not require the use of any bodies or even leaving the physical body. here soul uses the qualities that is already part of itself. soul is created in the image and likeness of God so is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient just like God. soul travel uses the omnipresence quality of soul. in soul travel soul simply expands its consciousness to any plane of God that it wants to experience and it is there while still retaining awareness of all the bodies including the physical body. soul through the quality of omnipresence can be in more than one place at the same time experiencing consciously what is happening in those places at the same time. through soul travel one can be talking with you but at the same time is soul travelling and exploring one of the heavens of God enjoying the sights and sounds while still conversing and hearing what you are telling him. it is an art that can be mastered by anyone who is interested in learning and Eckankar has released books detailing on how such can be done.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by PastorKun(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Benodic
Thanx for the response smiley also I am very sceptical about dabbling into the spiritual world, I just want to learn for the sake of knowledge.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by ijawkid(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pastor Kun: @Benodic
Thanx for the response smiley also I am very sceptical about dabbling into the spiritual world, I just want to learn for the sake of knowledge.

Oh ok......oya make we continue to dey enjoy our physical world for now since you no wan dabble into the spirit world....make we find the nearest kenya airline enter...or better still oyedepo private Jet....grin..........
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ Pastor Kun

@Benodic
Thanx for the response also I am very sceptical about dabbling into the spiritual world, I just want to learn for the sake of knowledge.

you are welcome. feel free to ask me any question and i will always give my little bit.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

The marriage bond can only be sacred if it is sacred to the two individuals who have agreed to this union. If they are one in heart, how can they be divided?

A true marriage has commitment by each person. Both realize the responsibility of that commitment. A marriage of the heart lets each of the couple remain an individual, but the two are as one.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by kebisky: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
How long will it takes before an eckist is able to master and access the soul plane at will.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ kebisky

How long will it takes before an eckist is
able to master and access the soul plane
at will.

it depends on the individual and how much effort and discipline he can exert to achieve the goal.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Once the Holy Spirit grants us Its
blessings, how often do we
remember to acknowledge them?
Acknowledgment is done through
gratitude, which keeps our hearts
open to love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

As we give of ourselves, of our
patience and love, to someone else
who needs it more, something
changes inside us. Something flows
in, a flow of good feeling. A spiritual
upliftment occurs both in us and in
the person receiving the love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Divine Spirit opens up new
opportunities, but we must take
them. We must make our own
choices with the best information at
hand.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:05am On Jan 10, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

.If we realize that our field of dreams
is not the same as someone else’s
field of dreams, we’ll get along better
with that person. This is a hard thing
to learn sometimes.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:41am On Jan 11, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

A gift of true love is always God’s
love to you that you give to another.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by kebisky: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2013
I have been doing spiritual exercise for like 2 months but am not yet a registered member, few weeks ago i started hearing these continuous sound in my ear expecially when am in a quite environment. These sound makes me uncomfortable, it is driving me crazy and am afraid to continue with these spiritual excerice.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
@kebisky

I have been doing spiritual exercise for like 2 months but am not yet a registered member, few weeks ago i started hearing these continuous sound in my ear expecially when am in a quite environment. These sound makes me uncomfortable, it is driving me crazy and am afraid to continue with these spiritual excerice.

first i will say congratulations. the sound you are hearing is one of the sounds of God coming from one of the inner planes. once you start the spiritual exercises you are opened up to the light and sound of God which is also the Holy Spirit which starts a cleansing process in you.
this is an experience that lots of people are looking for which you have just been blessed with after only 2 months of doing the spiritual exercises.

in the beginning the light and sound may make you uncomfortable because of the impurities in your being but gradually if you continue the spiritual exercises you will come into more harmony with it as it uncovers more of your true divine nature. another thing you have to know is that you should not overdo the spiritual exercises because they are really potent. for starters do not do them more than 15 minutes to 20 minutes morning and night. gradually as you develop more spiritual strength you may extend.

congratulations once more and i encourage you to keep going. the journey back to God is not about singing and dancing. it takes hard work and dedication.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

Life is a series of interconnected wheels. Very little can happen to you without it being known ahead of time by you. All you have to do is learn to be aware.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

When we give up attachment to
everything, including the little self,
then we find wisdom, power, and
freedom.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

When greater amounts of divine love come in, we must give out greater service.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
A Seed for Contemplation

By asking, you have reached out and taken the initiative—a first step that will lead you to the next answer.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
A Seed For Contemplation

Do you realize when you have the sound and light in your life you are having actual communication with God?

Harold Klemp
Love- The keystone of Life

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.