Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (51446 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by bryanyaouh581: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
You youths are the problem of this country...instead of u guys to be reasonable to talk of better things...u will be seeing different people talking, arguing n insulting themselves...if its not tribalism..its religion...just settle down and think within yourselves...since you people have been arguing, insulting each other... has anything changed?....it's better u all come with one head and talk sense.....you always talk about the problem... and make noise...but you don't talk about solution.... how can u be doing same thing everyday and expect different result.... youths think wisely... hope these write up changes those who reads it...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by timsucess(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simba0806:
OK. It is well

**modified**
This one that I made FTC on two topics straight on front page, I believe it's all for good.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS, we must not give up in Nigeria. It's OUR OWN. I believe there is still hope. Learn a trade, get a shop and start something. It'll be difficult at the beginning, but trust me, it's just for a while.

Shout out to ZHYON PALM OIL. An up coming entrepreneur from Benue state. A Nigerian graduate that's into distribution of original palm oil. NEVER GIVE UP

We can work something out
Let's talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ikenna0b:

Who brought in this current government?

Rigging
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by jlinkd78(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ooni:
The Nnamdi Kanu we hate is now the one fighting for us.

I am truly ashamed.
Very eloquent comment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by AquariusRising: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
splendour7:
No igbo man should participate in this so called #revolution! let the afonjas that voted this admistration lead and do the revolution by them self,sowore or what ever he is called should take only his kinsmen from the waste to the protest ground.

i also advice kanu to stay of this revolution nonsense let the afonjas take responsibilities of what ever that come out of it...before they will term it "igbo revolution" just as the did during the coup in the 60s...

afonjas are not to be trusted!! igbos trend with caution!

Brother why nau? Why? Why can't we recognise and support things that are for the greater good? Why can't we put aside small things and see the big picture?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by TruthinAction: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
The international communities should condemn this human right violation and sanction Nigeria. I know Britain will not since they have been milking us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by megareal: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Collyweed:
Kanu should bow to Mumuharri. Our disabled Presidiot is proving to be a past master at disintegration.

The dotard is simply amazing. He finds every small crack and fissure, stuffs dynamite and lights the fuse. I frankly can’t foresee how this criminal enterprise masquerading as a country can survive these many fires.

I noticed this tendency a while ago and opined that Mumuharri is under the anointing of the Lord of Strategy himself, Ekwensu, to pull down this i
nfernal Tower of Babel.
Funny but true. grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Dinspires(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Democracy will surely have its way in Nigeria..

Dictatorship hiding under democracy, this is the situation we are in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.