Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (51439 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Brief and concise but kanu should seriously distance himself from sowore and his band wagons before he ropes u in..

Be wise as serpent...

Allow oodua to do their thing.

This is not a Yoruba thing. Brother wake up... Nigeria needs a change. The government has failed its own.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Coming from a coward, who abandoned his people and the fake cause he is fighting for, and ran away from the 'ZOO', after the death of some of those same people.
Come back to Nigeria and lead your people na.
Internet warrior. 

Modified: see tribal coward trying to ride on the back of another person to remain relevant and in circulation. The planned revolution has nothing to do with seccesion or break-away.

In all these clamoring for real democracy you are still hating and fueling tribal sentiments? SHAME! NIGERIA YOUTH SHAME ON US!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Okuda(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Coming from a coward, who abandoned his people and the fake cause he is fighting for, and ran away from the 'ZOO', after the death of some of those same people.
Internet warrior. 

Modified: see tribal coward trying to ride on the back of another person to remain relevant and in circulation. The planned revolution has nothing to do with seccesion or break-away.

did the people he abandoned come to complain to you? gtfoh.. oshi!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by chubysoft1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigerians...We know how to analyse things awkwardly and still feel we are sensible and right. What we lack is true action

There is hope for Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
reckend:
win today now
stupid hungry man... go and work

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Alexis11:
All these mumu up there deriding Yoruba people have short memories or are just indomie generation... Almost all the personalities that led a revolution against the past military governments are from what part of the country a again

I see Kanu as trying to use Sowore to gain relevance and not the other way round.

I laugh at you. If he has turned his back now your moronic behind will still castigate him. Guy wake up and let us as Nigeria youths see that we are lacking behind in so many things. We are more than this present predicament being left on us by these old wicked politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Aidejay(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why all this noise
Una just dey disturb our Saturday with ur backward wailing
Keep making noise MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and the others dey make billions on top ur head
Poverty kee u dia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Inyinese(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Evryday i Wake up & Remembered that Nnamdi Kanu has Brainwashed me,I becam more Proud of my Self,My brain is now clean
Thank u MNK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Sonfethopia: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Internet warrior. 

U cant fight government.that he ran away is a good thing. Im no ipob supporter.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
nijabazaar:
In a way i still have aome reservations on Sowore.
I like his courage and i know his antecedents during Abacha regime. But his kind, his very tribe cant be trusted when it matters most.

I have never been a fan of sowore because of his student union mob mentality which he should have outgrown by now but you can't deny the fact that he is very courageous and all these political criminals that has stagnated the growth of Nigeria would have gone to oblivion if 95% of Nigerians where as courageous as him and a few others

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
nijabazaar:
I like his courage and i know his antecedents during Abacha regime. But his kind, his very tribe cant be trusted when it matters most.

sowore na ijaw man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
nijabazaar:

Which one be his kind, for an elder you should see beyond tribe Sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
sowore na ijaw man
Bro what's your take on this revolution, do you see it happening?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Miles300: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Everyone is now a nuclear reactor !!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by kurupt1: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Brief and concise but kanu should seriously distance himself from sowore and his band wagons before he ropes u in..

Be wise as serpent...

SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Victorbaron: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Internet warrior. 

Mr man stop being a deep asshole. You can personally can not take 1% of the bold steps he Kanu has taken. You should envy Kanu for speaking out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Myhusband(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ooni:
The Nnamdi Kanu we hate is now the one fighting for us.

I am truly ashamed.

who are the us and where is the fight omo Igbo?

so comment on Twitter is a fight for Sowore? you Igbo and your comic relief comment

let KANU fight for his people first, someone that led promising youths to their early grave and runaway is fighting for us? you better recover your brain back
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Swanzi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
5th August will come and nothing go happen I dey crace who won die tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by wisdomkid: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Internet warrior. 

Your hatred is quite appalling, seeing to the fact that you're clueless and sitting in a parlor with two doors and typing with ya phone.
When men who makes History and draws Presidents to quick meetings are talking, you will raise your hands..

Shat up there onufia.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by kernel001: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Internet warrior. 

Does anybody know the name of your father for anything in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by PokuaaVictoria: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Be wise as serpent...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Pavarottii(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Internet warrior. 

Is ur type that wished he was killed by ur tyrannical president... His smartness in keeping the formulae
.. We live to fight another day... Is paining u ... He will not die.,, neither will sowore die too... That's u people wish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by kernel001: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Alexis11:
All these mumu up there deriding Yoruba people have short memories or are just indomie generation... Almost all the personalities that led a revolution against the past military governments are from what part of the country a again

I see Kanu as trying to use Sowore to gain relevance and not the other way round.

Which Sowore? This is his first and major shot on national platform towards saving Nigeria, I'm not talking of street protest. Kanu has held this nation for months, so let Sowore try his own.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by akiOYIBO: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Alexis11:

Sowore local man.. Nnamdi Kanu, International man; great freedom fighter compared to Mandela, Nkruma, Kaunda etc. Everywhere he goes, the world gives him accomodation and protection. Las las nah Sowore fine am go US. Yoruba people will die one by one in the hands of their romantic partner, Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by luluman: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ooni:
The Nnamdi Kanu we hate is now the one fighting for us.

I am truly ashamed.
You & who be "Us" If you hated him you are on your own don't say "we"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by luluman: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Be wise as serpent...

Tribal Bigots have come o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by tallfish145(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Always in the hidden to talk. Come out!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by luluman: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
nijabazaar:

He did not even ask "YOU" for trust now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Look @ them, population won't don't have minds of there own except for what the politicians dictate to us.
Same sowore pdp & other miscreants alledged was working for Apc during the election is now suddenly the revolutionist ...
99% of the people ranting online now did not vote for sowore in the last buh are clamouring for him to lead a revolution grin
We had a chance to creat revolution during the last election buh we all turn it down ....a population of retards now want to use one day protest to creat revolution ..nigerians do we even av sense @all abi naa curse.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
alonzoiv:
Internet warrior. 

Tell us more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.