Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away (1035 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by Brightmind: 1:43am On Oct 18, 2010
The reasons why you don't have men coming for you are not too far from how you behave and the signals you give when they are around you. These might be the reason why you are still single today but if you want to give yourself a chance consider this article.

First, Men won't come for you if you think they are a nuisance
A lady who thinks men are just another torn in the flesh will unconsciously put up an unwelcoming countenance when she comes around the guys. Guys find it difficult to create chances with such ladies so they shy away to avoid the embarrassment.

Second, Men won't come for you if you are the abusive type
Every Man has pride and a big ego to deal with. No Guy will want to be insulted for trying to express their feelings. However, some can take the risk of approaching you when there are less people around; they will not go further if they sense any threat to their ego.

Third, Men won't come for you if you appear more expensive than they do
Except for certain men with other interests, most men will rather go for a woman they know they can take care of- not the other way round. Expensive cars, cloths and jewelries scare some men and make others feel so inferior.

Fourth, Men won't come for you if you have the wrong friends
Most men know that wrong friends can make their dream woman reject them. They understand that women find it easy to confide in their best friends. So once their friends rule them out, they know they are definitely losing out. Men like women with simple, social and free-minded friends.

Fifth, Men won't come for if you are not approachable
Many women lose out here. They make it very difficult for the men to chat them up or have a conversation with them. They get so blunt, arrogant and impatient that most times they miss the right guys.

Sixth, Men won't come for you if you don't look good
You don't have to have the Miss X looks. But it is important you look neat and simple when you go out there. I have met men who don't like sophisticated looks; they prefer the light, easy-beauty type of girls- I mean women with effortless beauty.

Seventh, Men won't come for you if you don't smell nice
Researches have shown that there is a connection between attraction and the human sense of smell. A very good-looking woman can turn a man off if she has an offensive body smell. On the other hand, you can seduce most men with just smelling dolly or just fine. Recently, a Perfume company took advantage of these findings and created a very seductive perfume that would twist the head of the opposite sex and keep it that way when you pass them.

Hey guys, there are about three more, but I gotta go!
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by MrCork21: 1:53am On Oct 18, 2010
actuaaly, Nigerian women have faces that scare of people

they usualy have hard jaw line, look at Rita dominaki (nollywood actress) for example (no oofencse)
angry
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by Osama10(m): 3:51am On Oct 18, 2010
Mr-Cork:

actuaaly, Nigerian women have faces that scare of people

they usualy have hard jaw line, look at Rita dominaki (nollywood actress) for example (no oofencse)
angry
Mr Cork, easy with our sisters now.
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by deltalife(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
Oooooooooooooooh My God, where did this guy get this information? you have just spoken my mind. that piece is perfect.
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by Clayton: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
Perfect piece and what makes the issue more stupid is the women put on the front and act surprise when no guy approaches them. undecided
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by skydeep(f): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
Brightmind:

The reasons why you don't have men coming for you are not too far from how you behave and the signals you give when they are around you. These might be the reason why you are still single today but if you want to give yourself a chance consider this article.

First, Men won't come for you if you think they are a nuisance
A lady who thinks men are just another torn in the flesh will unconsciously put up an unwelcoming countenance when she comes around the guys. Guys find it difficult to create chances with such ladies so they shy away to avoid the embarrassment.

Second, Men won't come for you if you are the abusive type
Every Man has pride and a big ego to deal with. No Guy will want to be insulted for trying to express their feelings. However, some can take the risk of approaching you when there are less people around; they will not go further if they sense any threat to their ego.

Third, Men won't come for you if you appear more expensive than they do
Except for certain men with other interests, most men will rather go for a woman they know they can take care of- not the other way round. Expensive cars, cloths and jewelries scare some men and make others feel so inferior.

Fourth, Men won't come for you if you have the wrong friends
Most men know that wrong friends can make their dream woman reject them. They understand that women find it easy to confide in their best friends. So once their friends rule them out, they know they are definitely losing out. Men like women with simple, social and free-minded friends.

Fifth, Men won't come for if you are not approachable
Many women lose out here. They make it very difficult for the men to chat them up or have a conversation with them. They get so blunt, arrogant and impatient that most times they miss the right guys.

Sixth, Men won't come for you if you don't look good
You don't have to have the Miss X looks. But it is important you look neat and simple when you go out there. I have met men who don't like sophisticated looks; they prefer the light, easy-beauty type of girls- I mean women with effortless beauty.

Seventh, Men won't come for you if you don't smell nice
Researches have shown that there is a connection between attraction and the human sense of smell. A very good-looking woman can turn a man off if she has an offensive body smell. On the other hand, you can seduce most men with just smelling dolly or just fine. Recently, a Perfume company took advantage of these findings and created a very seductive perfume that would twist the head of the opposite gender and keep it that way when you pass them.

Hey guys, there are about three more, but I gotta go!
This is just Rigmarole grin
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by Odunnu: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by iice(f): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2010
Thank goodness my husband approached me coz i'm guilty of not being approachable tongue
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by Wislet(f): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2010
iice:

Thank goodness my husband approached me coz i'm guilty of not being approachable tongue
LOL
Re: Why No Man Comes For You - Visible Things A Woman Does That Scare The Guys Away by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2010
One thing Nigerian ladies must stop doing: forming.

Don't go around forming a british accent if you can't maintain it afterwards. Imagine a Sandra turning into an Ngozi after the first date. That is so annoying.

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days / Older Or Younger: Which Do You Prefer? / Male And Female Nairalander's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.