Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu (734 Views)

Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love / How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal / Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by dobodobo(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2010
She called me that her birthday is on 23rd of OCT and I should get her birthday gift  ready after she plays,dribble me perfectly but the worst, she won't remember I have a girlfriend when she was eating paper soups,fast foods and getting little stuff but when it time for the real show,she will remember I have a girlfriend  and that is the time she will be claiming she don't want to get hurt.she want to do birthday and she is demanding a gift,please advice- as for me, even my grand Papa wey dey inside  grave no fit tell me to give her gift,this tin she do dey pain me for body badly even when I was still planning to revenge because she chop bi small,she still wan throw attacks
Re: I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by Ikedonn(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
Do me i go do you na so bro.If she give you kitty then you give am birthday gift.
Re: I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by zealot4me(f): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
must u b*l*ee*p b4 u give her a gift ?
Re: I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by jaybee3(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
You can always buy extra Paper soup shocked, fast food et al on her birthday as a substitue for a proper gift since you don't have any problem with that.
Must you always do trade by batter though?
Re: I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by dobodobo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
zealot4me:

must u b*l*ee*p b4 u give her a gift ?
I must Bleep because I have been giving her gift before but this final birthday gift, I will not mumu lai lai

@jay bee:Trade by barter is the best because that way no one losses
Re: I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by zealot4me(f): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2010
wale bleeping oo ni pa e ooooo,
Re: I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by babyme1(f): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
Waste of time
Re: I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
[b]GIVE and TAKE is the RULE of the GAME[/b]

You can never receive anything with your hands closed now.

You sef why you fall mugu wey you let am chop you small?

(1) (Reply)

How Did U React To Your Most Painful Break Up::: / She Is Brewing For Trouble She Can't Contain. / Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Ondo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.