Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore (27898 Views)

Why Is No One Asking This Question? / REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich / Prepare Yourselves, Children And Neighborhood For A Revolution - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by anethcharly(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Virginnn:
Suppose Sowore was not arrested, the revolution would not have been given this sort of publicity.
While attempting to quell the impending revolution, the government thru the gangster approach used in arresting Sowore has awaken the consciousness of the common man on the need for a revolution.

Ezzaly cool
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by IamCharles123: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2019
holllandis:
[s][/s]

Do you know the meaning of OYO?

On Your Own
All thus hausa people sef, una nor go ever get sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by luluman: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2019
holllandis:
[s][/s]
On Your Own
This is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Wallade(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:
if you opposers think waiting for another election, going to court, writing a book/article and even airing opinion on TV/radio will be a better way to change the worsening state of this country you should be medically checked.

we have a failed system benefiting particular elites, States, institutions, arms of government, region, etc and is leaving a trail of dead people, poverty and confusion.

can't Buhari resign ?
why is restructuring delayed?
why are there many people not going out there to fight for things to be better ?

Mine is Buhari must resign... our lives shouldn't be toyed with in a turn by turn ruler ship, if that sorry excuse of a leader can't learn from leaders of developed countries that would resign in failing to do their job I don't see why a revolution shouldn't be..

we want better...many cowards here talking about people dying or mocking the opportunity before us are the ones salivating to travel abroad, be slaves there & come back advertising lifestyle, houses & cars they bought but won't care about their shit hole country.
self centred fools that won't themselves proffer solutions to the problems that be but sit to type & type reacting to every thing going wrong but no will to come out to do something about it.

Let me ask: where are you based and when was the last time you stayed in Nigeria for straight 6 months?

We all know Buhari is a terrible and irresponsible leader, especially in these trying times, but we had an opportunity to throw him out during the elections yet we got robbed and decieved by INEC and the politicians.

I appreciate Sowore for his attempt to challenge the compromised, perverted and fraudulent system of government that is skewed in favor of the politicians and elites selfish interests. But for the majority of the revolutionists staying abroad and canvassing revolution in Nigeria. I have little or no respect for you until you come to Nigeria, experience the hardships in Nigeria and lead the protest.

How about you bring your family to Nigeria and witness, first hand, the power failure, education system failure, social security failure, infrastructural failure and near collapse of the government and it's institutions in Nigeria. Then you can be motivated to lead the protest not hide in the internet to incite the suffering, hungry, dehumanised, ill-treated and disenfranchised Nigerians who genuinely feel the pain.

Your desire to have Buhari resign can only be achieved through blood shedding and elimination of lives of several people because he is not a considerate, reasonable or selfless adult in leadership position. He reasons like a cow and only understands brutal force to have his way. Hence, the revolution will be brutal and bloody, you need to be here and participate so those of us that are left after the war that will follow can learn to live in peace, harmony and govern appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Ramos16(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2019
This is accurate, a lot of Nigerians want a revolution, I mean a lot, but it will never happen because Nigerians are very hopeful people and cowards. We believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel, which cannot be farther from the truth. In as much as I want this to happen, it will never happen with the mindset of Nigerians, else it should have several years ago
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by tiredoflife(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Plz mind ya business
We the people of south south and south east will not join
Let the yorubas enjoy there change now next level
We are bigots they said
Power will come to them by 2023
We don't know how to play politics
They said
Let them do it themselves
Any Igbo or south south that joins
Let stray bullet hit that one in the head
Our gods how spoken
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by boaz12: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2019
#onOmoyeleSowore #RevolutionNow.

In 2012 i was on my way back from Lagos and meet a man inside the bus and people were discussing about the state of our dear country and the man said Revolution is inevitable in Nigeria, that people will soon be pushed to the wall and then when we can't take it anymore Revolution is knocking at the door.

This may not be the one to effect this change but that era is near.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Gazzy88(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2019
nwafor1:
grin grin

I'm still searching for “Occupy Nigeria Protesters" from the southwast south-beastcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by engrsyer(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2019
holllandis:
[s][/s]

On Your Own
God punish you there. Betrayal to our freedom
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Akalia(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2019
No Nigerian in his or her right senses will give credence to the revolution*now movement not to talk of joining the band wagon actively, this is because it's being master minded by foreign malicious elements in a sinister bid to destabilise our dear country like they did to Libya, Egypt and Co. Bleep the movement.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore you asked us to follow you and support change in 2015, we did and now the change is changing and you want us to follow you and do revolution. Sowore pls is your brain paining you?
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Myself2(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:
if you opposers think waiting for another election, going to court, writing a book/article and even airing opinion on TV/radio will be a better way to change the worsening state of this country you should be medically checked.

we have a failed system benefiting particular elites, States, institutions, arms of government, region, etc and is leaving a trail of dead people, poverty and confusion.

can't Buhari resign ?
why are there many people not going out there to fight for things to be better ?

Mine is Buhari must resign... our lives shouldn't be toyed with in a turn by turn ruler ship, if that sorry excuse of a leader can't learn from leaders of developed countries that would resign in failing to do their job I don't see why a revolution shouldn't be..

we want better...many cowards here talking about people dying or mocking the opportunity before us are the ones salivating to travel abroad, be slaves there & come back advertising lifestyle, houses & cars they bought but won't care about their shit hole country.
self centred fools that won't themselves proffer solutions to the problems that be but sit to type & type reacting to every thing going wrong but no will to come out to do something about it.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Rolly22(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

Bros you're on your own, let who gets opportunity travel out because this country is not worth the Headache and the youths are not not ready for change.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
When I read through the comments on these Revolution threads, and I read through the comments on facebook, instagram and others, I just shake my head and sigh away at the uselessness of Nigerians.

Just exactly like I said some weeks back when I first heard of this revolution protest, I rightly said that a revolution can never happen in Nigeria; the government doesn't even need to do anything, the people lamenting and wailing everyday would be the ones to drown and uproot the revolution themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by alowonle02(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tjisnguynis a criminal, can someone who is alleged by party members of embezzled their money lead and kick against the government of federal republic of Nigeria. Always be under the influence of India hemps.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by follock007(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
do you have any legit document for the proposed revolution before taking it public? i remember Indonesia saying that they would like to invest in Nigeria economy but afraid of their environment... There is a need to educate people about what you are trying to turn around in their lives and be convincing enough to win their attention, instead you are selling us a war over drugs and change of laws that favor your own view of corruption, a revolution that is bent on trying to change the default DNA of a person without consent which in my experience kills the victims many times over and finally ends their sweet rice and stew eating journey on planet earth... give me a break, mate you own me that much for bollocking my personality and instead of taking the black trying to blackmail my government by revealing your aged long dent which i didn't want to notice before the mind of my eyes. two options for you, rot in jail or get educated...
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by jessebig: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
“I Am Willing To Sacrifice My Own Blood For The betterment Of Nigeria" - Sowore Makes Bold Statement Days before DSS Arrest!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMjNLYH23lI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_5UARpzo6s
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Inteltower: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

For this revolution to work, you don't need an average Nigerian. You need people who are ready for the worst ( police shooting ) and still stand on their beliefs and only two groups in Nigeria have the numbers of die hard believers to pull it off. IPOB and shiiats but unfortunately these groups are not interested in anything Nigeria

you are right bro..
Sowore wasn't tactical & organized in this mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Inteltower: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
drlateef:

Buhari must resign so that your thieving masters can return?
I am neither a PDP or APC fan... so shut up with your ignorant assumption
I can never trust PDP or APC in leading us ever again

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Inteltower: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Chibuzoc:

The kind python Wey go dance with you ehh you go fear sef.
I remember when you were mocking IPOB with python dance because the wanted to revolt wetin de happen now
I remembered IPOB calling for election boycott in order to take it back hungry Nigerians collected 5k and voted. E don set make una enjoy una government
Only IPOB has the key to tackle the govt and the earlier Nigerians joins the protocol of IPOB the better for them

you can talk trash if you want
I never mocked Igbos cause olodo..
neither did I vote for buhari nor atiku ..
we are all in this mess now & don't think it might not affect you severely.. we can mock those who voted him but in reality we are all feeling heat

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:
it.

Yes it's better
Revolution has never solved anything but create violence

e have a failed system benefiting particular elites, States, institutions, arms of government, region, etc and is leaving a trail of dead people, poverty and confusion.

can't Buhari resign ?

Why should he

What is your legislator doing about it

how many times have you fought. Start we will follow you

Mine is Buhari must resign...
Go force am na

our lives shouldn't be toyed with in a turn by turn ruler ship, if that sorry excuse of a leader can't learn from leaders of developed countries that would resign in failing to do their job I don't see why a revolution shouldn't be..
Learner
You don't even know what leadership is about

we want better...

No you don't

any cowards here talking about people dying or mocking the opportunity before us are the ones salivating to travel abroad, be slaves there & come back advertising lifestyle, houses & cars they bought but won't care about their shit hole country.
You wen brave what have you achieved

this describes you perfectly

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Inteltower: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:

Yes it's better
Revolution has never solved anything but create violence

Why should he

What is your legislator doing about it
how many times have you fought. Start we will follow you

Go force am na

Learner
You don't even know what leadership is about

No you don't

You wen brave what have you achieved

this describes you perfectly

A coward like you will never contribute a positive impact in his environment..
more like a goat standing idly by to see what will happen.. when others are stating the reality you bleet like a goat in mockery..& when sense of danger or something that you don't understand comes your way..you cowardly run.

pls stop quoting me with your immature arguments since you have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Chibuzoc(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

you can talk trash if you want
I never mocked Igbos cause olodo..
neither did I vote for buhari nor atiku ..
we are all in this mess now & don't think it might not affect you severely.. we can mock those who voted him but in reality we are all feeling heat
I gave up on the zoo call Nigeria long time ago and I already got a customized cooling jacket for the heat. I hope you follow suit

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by horlique(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Na so Oshiomole dey do aluta for NLC

But now, Oshio baba is now a CABAL

Local man is wondering what is sharkking Sowore

True..

Sowore wants his own national cake.. we know De drill cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by hatu: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is our country, if we see and feel that these few individuals in so-called positions of power are messing up with the lives of more than 170 million people; then we must be stupid to wait for another election to fu''ck them up. I mean give these bastards a run of their life. Fu''ck them up big time !! Collapse the system and rebuild it if need be. Everyone who needs a change in any form must be ready to fight for it. Fight for what you belief is right; blood is what flows in the vains of all humans, both the wicked and the good, cut off the blood flow and the few wicked individuals will be gone. #Revolution must be supported; waiting for another election will be too late. These evil men must be suffocated to enable a prosperous nation that will take care its citizens to emerge. We must solve our problems ourselves, any further delay will be a real disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by iJhoe(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Love, hate, detest or perhaps pretend not to do any. The clock is sure tickling with the cacophony of revolution, only the sane minded and who can see beyond a situation will understand. It is definitely implied, you cant miss it. U can sit down somewhere and punch ur clickbaits and vommitting fodders for all u care.as the crow flies people get angry and frustrated as every day goes by.

Maybe revolution might just be enough but revolting, then you will realize that
'people dont revolt when they are scared but when they are angry'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=alowonle02 post=80960313]Tjisnguynis a criminal, can someone who is alleged by party members of embezzled their money lead and kick against the government of federal republic of Nigeria. Always be under the influence of India hemps. [/quote you got proof
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
tiredoflife:
Plz mind ya business
We the people of south south and south east will not join
Let the yorubas enjoy there change now next level
We are bigots they said
Power will come to them by 2023
We don't know how to play politics
They said
Let them do it themselves
Any Igbo or south south that joins
Let stray bullet hit that one in the head
Our gods how spoken
haber boss
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2019
OMG day 2
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2019
nwafor1:
grin grin

I'm still searching for “Occupy Nigeria Protesters" from the southwast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Boss your dogs dey very active

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Breaks Silence, Advocates For Rehabilitation Programs / Sagay To Senate: You Are The Real Enemy Of Democracy, Not IGP / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.