Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore (27895 Views)

Why Is No One Asking This Question? / REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich / Prepare Yourselves, Children And Neighborhood For A Revolution - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2019
simplelex:
So far name Yoruba man dey behind dis revolution mata, its a lost cause..
boss I dnt understand you
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
holllandis:
[s][/s]

Do you know the meaning of OYO?

On Your Own
ko I no uyo
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Virginnn:
Suppose Sowore was not arrested, the revolution would not have been given this sort of publicity.
While attempting to quell the impending revolution, the government thru the gangster approach used in arresting Sowore has awaken the consciousness of the common man on the need for a revolution.
you got gud point
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Kundagarten: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
#RevolutionNow
I support it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kundagarten:
#RevolutionNow
I support it.
ok nw
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Inteltower:

A coward like you will never contribute a positive impact in his environment..
more like a goat standing idly by to see what will happen.. when others are stating the reality you bleet like a goat in mockery..& when sense of danger or something that you don't understand comes your way..you cowardly run.

pls stop quoting me with your immature arguments since you have nothing to offer

It very easy for the intelligent to see which of us is blessing like a goat

One is making factual statements
The other one is getting triggered and emotional over policy that has failed for 59yrs yet wants to continue to do strong head like a retard
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:

It very easy for the intelligent to see which of us is blessing like a goat

One is making factual statements
The other one is getting triggered and emotional over policy that has failed for 59yrs yet wants to continue to do strong head like a retard
u are right
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
We're you doubting it
Nastybrave2016:
u are right
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
We're you doubting it
No sir
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Ekpeitit(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
“I Am Willing To Sacrifice My Own Blood For The betterment Of Nigeria" - Sowore Makes Bold Statement Days before DSS Arrest!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMjNLYH23lI
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
I see ur learning
Nastybrave2016:
No sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / PDP To Sanction Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.