Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore (27901 Views)

Why Is No One Asking This Question? / REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich / Prepare Yourselves, Children And Neighborhood For A Revolution - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2019
simplelex:
So far name Yoruba man dey behind dis revolution mata, its a lost cause..
naso
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2019
What is happening in your area
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by jasmine1600: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2019
These are Nigeria first class citizens under this useless government.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by colizee(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:
if you opposers think waiting for another election, going to court, writing a book/article and even airing opinion on TV/radio will be a better way to change the worsening state of this country you should be medically checked.

we have a failed system benefiting particular elites, States, institutions, arms of government, region, etc and is leaving a trail of dead people, poverty and confusion.

can't Buhari resign ?
why is restructuring delayed?
why are there many people not going out there to fight for things to be better ?

Mine is Buhari must resign... our lives shouldn't be toyed with in a turn by turn ruler ship, if that sorry excuse of a leader can't learn from leaders of developed countries that would resign in failing to do their job I don't see why a revolution shouldn't be..

we want better...many cowards here talking about people dying or mocking the opportunity before us are the ones salivating to travel abroad, be slaves there & come back advertising lifestyle, houses & cars they bought but won't care about their shit hole country.
self centred fools that won't themselves proffer solutions to the problems that be but sit to type & type reacting to every thing going wrong but no will to come out to do something about it.

This right here is a post from someone who is thinking right.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by tayo4ng(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2019
You are a true son of your father
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:
if you opposers think waiting for another election, going to court, writing a book/article and even airing opinion on TV/radio will be a better way to change the worsening state of this country you should be medically checked.

we have a failed system benefiting particular elites, States, institutions, arms of government, region, etc and is leaving a trail of dead people, poverty and confusion.

can't Buhari resign ?
why are there many people not going out there to fight for things to be better ?

Mine is Buhari must resign... our lives shouldn't be toyed with in a turn by turn ruler ship, if that sorry excuse of a leader can't learn from leaders of developed countries that would resign in failing to do their job I don't see why a revolution shouldn't be..

we want better...many cowards here talking about people dying or mocking the opportunity before us are the ones salivating to travel abroad, be slaves there & come back advertising lifestyle, houses & cars they bought but won't care about their shit hole country.
self centred fools that won't themselves proffer solutions to the problems that be but sit to type & type reacting to every thing going wrong but no will to come out to do something about it.

Oga you are late .I stood for 6 hours under the sun so to avoid this day.but I have only one vote to cast for goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Kundagarten: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2019
[s]
holllandis:

Do you know the meaning of OYO?

On Your Own
[/s]
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by kopland: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2019
It’s because of braindrain like you that we can’t move to greater height
It’s obvious you can’t proffer solution to your downtrodden life.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2019
LIKE for Sowore

SHARE for Buhari
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by alonso4a(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2019
whats the difrence BTW coup and revolution
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by mamotalk: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Na like this Oshiomole take start become governor, even Buhari self do small activism, all na wash. We don't enter am for Naija.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Heffalump(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2019
This beast, "Nigeria" must fall!
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by drezzyx(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2019
Everybody don japa leave you...

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by drlateef: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

Buhari must resign so that your thieving masters can return?
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Bizibi(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

the real revolution will happen on its own and the northerners will be the ones to start it.only southerners cannot do it alone.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by YahwehRocks: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2019
holllandis:
[s][/s]

Do you know the meaning of OYO?

On Your Own

Coward.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by pansophist(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria can easily be the China of Africa, with a hustling and bustling youthful population, largest market in Africa, access to the sea, African cultural powerhouse, and a diverse in culture, languages and talents, the only impediment I see stopping the country is leadership. In the 21st century, a stable electricity is still a luxury, security and infrastructure in nightmare, the revolution seems to be a much needed antidote.

This is about the future of your children, because they will look back and angry that their precedent didnt do anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Emotionss: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

For this revolution to work, you don't need an average Nigerian. You need people who are ready for the worst ( police shooting ) and still stand on their beliefs and only two groups in Nigeria have the numbers of die hard believers to pull it off. IPOB and shiiats but unfortunately these groups are not interested in anything Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2019
please my brothers I'm fed up with the country already I have
gone through canada/Us visa requirement, it may be thougher for
me
to handle it by myself. if you knw any good agent that can help
please link me up.
thanks
0-........
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Caleb17: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2019
The Federal Government should be careful on the total clamp down on these protesters.
Sowore might have gathered foregin sponsorship.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by 40secondsMan: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by tstx(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2019
emerged01:

There are still alot of Nigerians that can be trusted. It is wrong to say no Nigerian can be trusted. If we don't keep trying to trust people how then can we move forward.

No Nigerian in a leadership position can be trusted
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by larryking540: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2019
emerged01:

There are still alot of Nigerians that can be trusted. It is wrong to say no Nigerian can be trusted. If we don't keep trying to trust people how then can we move forward.
bro trust at ur own peril,
an average nigeria is selfish, greedy, self-centered, lacks conscience, what am I saying Bros no b 9ja u day or u day overseas
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Hoodbilonia: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore aint the hood saviour
Even pastors are human beings and for selfish reasons would loot if given an appointment
Osibanjo did it
So Bleep dat touch not my annoited
Meaning God is the only true saviour
Dss cowards
Always showing power wasting energy
Go face boko haram

As a nigerian
We are born selfish
Greedy
Badly blinded by religion
Ready to kill for that money
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by larryking540: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2019
tstx:

No Nigerian in a leadership position can be trusted

it's just better let d white man rule us, and the
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by emmasege: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Please tell them.
Some are even living in fools' paradise anticipating that Atiku will claim a manadte through the judiciary. It's never going to happen as long as that tyrant and old fool is in Aso Rock.

Guys, we either take our country back NOW or NEVER!
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Glycosunde: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
No government can silence d voice of a unified n determined people. But d question is r we unified n determined enough as a people to take bake our country from d cabal elites
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by 1metre: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Virginnn:
Suppose Sowore was not arrested, the revolution would not have been given this sort of publicity.
While attempting to quell the impending revolution, the government thru the gangster approach used in arresting Sowore has awaken the consciousness of the common man on the need for a revolution.
ofcourse this shows how incompetent your presido is. same he did to Nnamdi Kanu, bringing biafra agitation to a more broad limelight.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by enemyofprogress: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by TSRC: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2019
If you like yourself, take IELTS, get a score of 9 all through, go to the CIC website and start applying for Canadian immigration.

I have resolved in my heart that my future wife and children will not live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

God bless you. You are your father's child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Presents David Mark For President / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait / Petrol To Sell For N230 Per Litre In March –marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.