Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) (7278 Views)

Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
IamPlato:
are You Sure You Are Okay

I'm an Engineer. If you want me to tell you the name of the phone you are using just ask and don't insult. All electronic devices have signature's with respect to country of origin and technology. Your phone's signature is very visible in this case and it's Chinese technology
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am a very strong person o smiley
I pity a you if you challenge me on a fight i will beat u mercilessly grin grin grin
Deepfeel you 2

See power. If NEPA take light now and i do HA! you go run
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
U dumbass did i bring her here ,did i mention her name well ?
Dumbest human alive dats you , dont disgust me wt ur stupidity further ,
she will now i say seek her attention all because of u

Calm down and type.

Whenever you are angry there's an uproar in all you type lol. Just look at your slangs
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol she's scared of you o you might not know but I know, she said she loves you just to have her name in your good book,
but she's genuinely scared of you grin
....Hmmmm hmmmm smiley
Am skeptical about it ,

... Do you venture to ask her y she is so scared of me, darling ?

....what of you are you so scared ?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm an Engineer. If you want me to tell you the name of the phone you are using just ask and don't insult. All electronic devices have signature's with respect to country of origin and technology. Your phone's signature is very visible in this case and it's Chinese technology

Dont mind him
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
it has been long i did such , Far back in ss1
....amara go n sitdown 4 dat corner! ... U arent truthful
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amazingman(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Wife material.

Amazingman come and have a look at this. In this day and age where every thing is automated this babe still dey make original pounded yam and fufu

That's my woman
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by IamPlato(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

so What Has My Phone Got To Do With Anything? Its A Small Keypad Phone And So?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by IamPlato(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dont mind him
God!
See What Is Online Today shocked

Sweetie Whats Up
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2019
IamPlato:
so What Has My Phone Got To Do With Anything? Its A Small Keypad Phone And So?

Tecno phone. Most likely a 2014-16 device, low RAM (1GB), category EG9. I know exactly what it is.

It's got a lot to do with everything. It's distorting the way you see and use stuff on the internet and that is very bad. In fact, it's terrible and that is what caught my attention. Besides the technical aspect, I'm not interested in anything else
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Dont mind him

There are only 3 women on this website that give me an erection each time they talk. Just talk.

1. Husbandsnatcha
2. Analqueenluci
3. .......

The fact that the top two are older ladies is worrying. I think i had better see my mechanic... sorry, my doctor grin

@husbandsnatcha you are hot!!!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Hmmmm hmmmm smiley
Am skeptical about it ,

... Do you venture to ask her y she is so scared of me, darling ?

....what of you are you so scared ?

Yes na I have asked her before, during that time u were serving your ban we were discussing about something and she mentioned your name but was scared to spell your moniker correctly, I asked her why she's scared she said, you are not ordinary she has seen you in her dreams multiple times

Am I scared of you? No am not, cause am a weird person myself, nothing can harm me as long as I see it coming grin
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes na I have asked her before, during that time u were serving your ban we were discussing about something and she mentioned your name but was scared to spell your moniker correctly, I asked her why she's scared she said, you are not ordinary she has seen you in her dreams multiple times

Am I scared of you? No am not, cause am a weird person myself, nothing can harm me as long as I see it coming grin
....cheesy cheesy
nothing can harm you ,You are a braveman , ...

dont fall for any given fear ,Where are you from?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

There are only 3 women on this website that give me an erection each time they talk. Just talk.

1. Husbandsnatcha
2. Analqueenluci
3. .......

The fact that the top two are older ladies is worrying. I think i had better see my mechanic... sorry, my doctor grin

@husbandsnatcha you are hot!!!
.....Omjeeez grin grin
like seriously ,You dont mean it ,
But enchants dont work on social media claimed Social scientist ,
....this is so interesting ,explain more pls cheesy
Am i that hot tanks handsome velvet ixora (4 this i have a potential open secret to tell you bigcowboy)

less i forget who is the 3rd person Thegeneralqu*e.n ?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2019
smiley
IamPlato:
God!

Sweetie Whats Up
smiley
IamPlato:
God!

Sweetie Whats Up
... smiley you just called me a thing iamplato. tieswee am fine
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....amara go n sitdown 4 dat corner!
U arent truthful
@ snatcha y will i lie? angry
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Calm down and type.

Whenever you are angry there's an uproar in all you type lol. Just look at your slangs
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dont mind me,

Where is eze2000 and anchor111 d killer of bamidelee
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.....Omjeeez grin grin
like seriously ,You dont mean it ,
But enchants dont work on social media claimed Social scientist ,
....this is so interesting ,explain more pls cheesy
Am i that hot tanks handsome velvet ixora (4 this i have a potential open secret to tell you bigcowboy)

less i forget who is the 3rd person Thegeneralqu*e.n ?

Let me guess, the scientist was gay?

less i forget the 3rd person is no longer important. She's now in the past
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

Admit already you are scared, there are two ladies here I know you are scared of, husbandsnatcha and khiaa
This guy and wahala is just like 5n6 even like lefulefu and bigass lady .

spits (Seun we nid spitting emoji overhere)
Husbandsnatcha isnt human case closed
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....cheesy cheesy
nothing can harm you ,You are a braveman , ...

dont fall for any given fear ,Where are you from?

Yes o, am from Benue, plateau, and Enugu
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Amatarasha:

So spitting emoji is your problem? Lol if you are scared of husbandsnatcha cause you think she's not human, be scared of me too cause am not human too grin
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Eze2000(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Lol
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amatarasha:

.....dont be despicable Amatarasha .
!
...If every1 develop phobia in regards to me ,u will get it hot with me! then you see the demon in me! sad

i wont have peace because kemicalreaction said am of darkForces ,but You are link to the force also!
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

So spitting emoji is your problem? Lol if you are scared of husbandsnatcha cause you think she's not human, be scared of me too cause am not human too grin
....Bia you dont get tired of mentioning me right ?,Advice :you can call me Vivian or Mama also ....

God loves you smile
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
!
...If every1 develop phobia in regards to me ,u will get it hot with me! then you see the demon in me! sad

i wont have peace because kemicalreaction said am of darkForces ,but You are link to the force also!
See you know i Dont hide my feelings or what i know, and kemi linked me to you because of ladiez forever ok Ma!
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
See you know i Dont hide my feelings or what i know, and kemi linked me to you because of ladiez forever ok Ma!
......Spirits and humans

i dont think dia is difference ...,humans has done more despicable things than spirits .
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
!

I take God beg you, don't mention me again embarassed embarassed

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
you've been noticed.
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
smiley smiley... smiley you just called me a thing iamplato.
tieswee am fine
i Didnt Call You A Thing Na... shocked
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I take God beg you, don't mention me again embarassed embarassed
....Dont be a coward ...is good i remembered it

U claimed darkforces are surrounding me,
Is 2ru u hail from yorubaland i implore u disappoint me and tell me how you come about it...am curious shocked

dont be afraid
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
IamPlato:
i Didnt Call You A Thing Na... shocked
...see what is online? means what ,
Or u arent frequent in English language again or wat?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Dont be a coward ...is good i remembered it

U claimed darkforces are surrounding me,
Is 2ru u hail from yorubaland i imploredisappoint me and tell me how you come about it...am curious shocked

dont be afraid
Well, you said you were going to slit my throat and use my body for fortification before the MODS deleted the post. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / What Is The Function Of The Oil In Condom / 10 Horrifyingly Awkward Boob Modifications[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.