Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) (7260 Views)

Ilegend Claimed I Scammed Him Which I Didn't. My Complete Story. / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2019
kingscare1:

Dear, from your comments so far, you seems to be one nice girl that is pushing herself so hard.

Well, men like it especially on bed.
#joking grin

Only if you know how many guys have been frustrated by their inability to get her or ever a phone number, how many men of above average status have clashed over her, you no go joke.
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by kingscare1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Only if you know how many guys have been frustrated by their inability to get her or ever a phone number, how many men of above average status have clashed over her, you no go joke.

Hmmmm
NL Tiwa Savage grin

Did she also tell you how many of them she is fvcking?
Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
My uncle ilegend sells those Wacky Oldnewspapers and Antiqueted magazines like Ancient times ,Daily sun(1945) western Savan times(1921) in stock ,

Is a must read for you hardworking idlemen & women working @ Fairytale Oil companies,
Stories like Madam Koi Koi in CMS highschool ,Enugu in 1945 ,Evilbabies of calaber darkcreek and so on! He has them all in stock !!! smiley
Is true he is 73yrs of age(Agadinaagwo ofe) ,but you have to buy his Old newspapers

To grab a copy send a token of N1000 only to his account Below:

Ezibida Michael Agadinaagwo ofe
Savannah bank :0297-889-7632

Grab your copy now!
drab & boring

Re: My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
kingscare1:

Hmmmm
NL Tiwa Savage grin

Did she also tell you how many of them she is fvcking?

Hmmmm
NL Wizkid grin

Not everyone fvcks all things with a hole or a tear like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Is Still Doing This In 2020?? (pictures Attached) / Whatsapp Say They Can't Send Me A Verification Code / Would You Date Or Marry A Driver Or Security Guard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.