Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) (36337 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by AfricaGotTalent: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
During an hiking session in Abuja, a young man proposed to his girlfriend he met in the hiking group. Love can be found anywhere.

Congrats! To them

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by AfricaGotTalent: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
More pictures

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by AfricaGotTalent: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
More pictures

Lalasticlala

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Forzap: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
yarnsh don open finish

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by pyrex23(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cute..

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
I hope you will marry her straight away not to turn her to Lord of the rings or ring bearer

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Jay5mie: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
undecided

The guy dun flat the nyash already...

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Juell(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why didn't they exclude the pic showing her butt crack?

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
the girl on gray top, wishes she was the one taken

when u think she is ok ,

on the 6th pic u can still see her hovering around

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by AfricaGotTalent: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by samwash(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abeg complete the story by taking the wedding to the hike.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
majamajic:
the girl on gray top, wishes she was the one taken
I tell you.

12 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Craze of public proposal don dey catch us small small na so suicide start o.

On a more serious note, congrats bro, marry her quick o and invite us to

7 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Hmm
Who gave birth to dis tin?!
Is the screenshot you took your time to crop out above necessary?!
Of all the things about the beautiful story and lovely pictures up there,
it is this demeaning pic that interest your life!

You and the pervert liking your demeaning screenshot deserve an e-slap!
Kids everywhere on Nairaland!

Happy Married Life to the couple.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2019
I like good news!
This is good news!

Therefore, I like this!

Please is the above argument VALID and SOUND?

BUY GLO E TOP UP AIRTIME AT 16% DISCOUNT.

We can create a Retailer Wallet Account Contact for you.
Contact us below.
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2019
I like good news!
This is good news!

Therefore, I like this!

Please is the above argument VALID and SOUND?

BUY GLO E TOP UP AIRTIME AT 16% DISCOUNT.

We can create a Retailer Wallet Account Contact for you.
Contact us below...

2 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2019
, wetin consign you

Mannahot

2 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Ignore attention seeking tins........

HML cute couple.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Limitededition10: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Please before you scroll down, kindly say a word of prayer for the mentally unstable degenerate above me. I never see person online wey mumu reach the niqqa. He is obviously suffering from schizophrenia. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Forzap:
yarnsh don open finish

4 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by superior1: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2019
I will send them congrats when another hike arrives
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by MedoUnboxing(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by isram: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
And so?
Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
So people still propose in public? All these things na publicity stunt to me! They should call their first child Olumo and second one Zuma.

See her manly nyash undecided

6 Likes

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Bestbeelieve: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
hope either of them wont take a hike later on!

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
This one planned the "propose" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by Pvssy: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Hope they won't divorce while hiking

1 Like

Re: They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.