Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) (48614 Views)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Update From . COM

A couple who met during their mandatory national youth service program in 2017, has gotten married, Reports.

Juliet Obilonu from Owerri, Imo State and Olatunde Timothy Adekunle from Ayetoro, Ekiti State wedded on Saturday, November 7, 2020.

Juliet posted photos from their wedding on Wednesday, November 11. She captioned the post thus:

"To God be the glory. NYSC connect"

On his part, Kunle said wrote as Obtained By Below:

"The journey started in 2017 when we least expect and prepared. We trust in God as we hope for the best. God indeed arranged it. The Lord who indeed started the good Work in us was able to bring it to a perfect end. Lord we are grateful,"

"From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for sharing in the celebration of our wedding. We felt the love and sincerity all around us which made it the most memorable day of our lives. We felt the love from you all on the day. We are so lucky to be surrounded by a loving circle of family and friends. We are grateful for your presence (to those who made it) and warm wishes and your generous gift (Those who can't made it)

"We look forward to sharing many more memories with you as we pray that you will be celebrated in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks a million!!
MR & MRS T.A. OLATUNDE"

See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3668021243250067&id=100001266816345&set=a.3667997449919113&source=48

Source: BLOG

12 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Love is beautiful and colourful

I love love.

It can be found just anywhere and groomed.

If marriage is your thing just go ahead and if it's not enjoy your life as well.

Congratulations the Olatundes grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by austine4real(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kongrats to them love is a beautiful thing

Those redplier or pills

See ur mates

21 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
A big congrats to them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by IfeMiLove: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
You can find love anywhere if you open your heart.... congratulations to the couple!�

17 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by longetivity(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
I have a feeling the guy will cheat

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

How this niggarrrrs are bold to get married baffles me..

Imagine me as a real niggarrr will be under same roof with one pussy for God knows how long...

I tried that shit when i invited..a lady down to my hotel room to spend one week with me
Damnnn shit...after two days the excitement was no longer there...my dickkk was no longer getting excited
Which means married people are just pretending...the love and excitement is no longer there...

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Enudapan: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wahoo Glory be to God
not everyone that gets married to the people they met in camp

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Brandonx(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
undecided the girl is not fine.
Short girls and problem.

15 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Gutiratty9(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good of them
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by weblord1900: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
sad Look at how fresh they're compared to when they're in NYSC.. Serving this country hard o..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congratulations !!
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

"To God be the glory. NYSC connect"
NYSC abi na belle connect

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Tonymario58: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
The guy looks like somebody that will cheat on my sister.
I wasn't consulted before that marriage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Danny50: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say the woman has graduated from ugly to wor wor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
longetivity:

36 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by HeadShot: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Anomaly...

This is all shades of wrong
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yoruba guys can't just leave our girls alone! They'll hate on nairaland and go out there to chase ipob girls. They even prefer our ugliest girls to their finest girls..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by VEXT: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
I know some people will say, the girl is not beautiful....

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by Patosky4U: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Imo girls too the ugly and short like these undecided undecided undecided

See the woman this guy cross seven seas go marry oooo shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Reading the comments of some Igbos on this thread is heartbreaking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
longetivity:

Not every man is like your father.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by emonis88: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
But on nairaland na so SE and SW go dey attack themselves like cat n mouse.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Congratulations to the couple!

Awon Selectors when will you all grow up? Stop being choosy and settle down?

Time is going o, and December is here again.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.