Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Looking For A Friend In Abuja. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Friend In Abuja. (597 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hey, I’m female and live in Abuja and I’m trying to make friends around here. Please I want to repeat that I’m looking for friends only. I’m 23, and I’m looking for someone in my age grade. Not compulsorily my age mate but could be a little older or a little younger (younger part for fellow females only lol). I’m really tall like 5’11 kind of tall and I’ll love to have tall friends too. So if you’re in Abuja and you’re lonely and love to hang out or even stay indoors, relax, watch series, all of it...reply to this post. Oh and I heard people love to insult of this site..so if for any reason you just feel the need to insult me, feel free and God bless you in advance. Xoxo
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Jay5mie: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
ItsLana:
Hey, I’m female and live in Abuja and I’m trying to make friends around here. Please I want to repeat that I’m looking for friends only. I’m 23, and I’m looking for someone in my age grade. Not compulsorily my age mate but could be a little older or a little younger (younger part for fellow females only lol). I’m really tall like 5’11 kind of tall and I’ll love to have tall friends too. So if you’re in Abuja and you’re lonely and love to hang out or even stay indoors, relax, watch series, all of it...reply to this post. Oh and I heard people love to insult of this site..so if for any reason you just feel the need to insult me, feel free and God bless you in advance. Xoxo

Na so una dun de use find customers now?

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by uckennety(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
ItsLana:

Am in Abuja too
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
What do you mean dear?
Jay5mie:

Na so una dun de use find customers now?
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Dannieln1: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
ItsLana:
Am in Abuja
Contact me on zero8zero63471855
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Dathypebruv(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
What's your exct location

Wuse,gwarimpa,jabi,garki

For me I'm in wuse2 idI drop my contact if you need it
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2019
You can email me.
Dathypebruv:
What's your exct location

Wuse,gwarimpa,jabi,garki

For me I'm in wuse2 idI drop my contact if you need it
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2019
ItsLana:
yo!
I can be your friend
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by MrOreo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
ItsLana:
What bring you to the FCT? Hope you find the place Ok btw?
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by stanquad(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Am in Abuja, add me on whatsapp 09093931693

(1) (Reply)

Topic Removed. / All The Good Men Are Married But Why Are They Not Satisfied? / Couple Attempt To Recreate Photo During Their Engagement Photoshoot But It Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.