Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,109 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How Do I Approach A Widow? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach A Widow? (34230 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by phidipe(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
I wanted to get close to her with future in mind but mind you I'm yet to have baby she got two is it not necessary to have intimacy with base on that reason

Oh, I see.
I didn't know that you wanted to get close to her b'cos of sexual intimacy. I thought you wanted to get close to her and possibly build a future with her.

Anyways, I wish you well bro.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by okoroemeka(m): 5:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Davash222:
I’m yet to buy a car, but, the day I will buy, I must buy tear rubber!!

On a consideration, I may buy Tokunbo, direct from USA. But as for Nigerian used, God forbid!!
with the way things are going,even a Nigeria used will soon be out of reach

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / 12 Of The Craziest Private Parts Tattoos (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.