Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (59337 Views)

Is Sowore Protesting For Nigerians Or For Selfish Interest? (photo) / Young Sowore Fighting For Democracy With M.K.O Abiola / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by idid: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
And woe will betide you and your coming generation because nobody will fight for them.

MachadoPreto:
This Agidi will not get him anywhere in modern day Nigeria

Is when you have followers you can't fight.

Social media followers Sowore has. On ground, he has close to nothing.

He will just rot in prison. The people he is claiming to fight for don't care.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by idid: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
You and your mumu government are just fighting Sowore. MOSOP, AREWA and every group have threatened to bring Nigeria down. Were they all arrested?

You are all fooling yourselves.

solmusdesigns:

He played himself the very moment he made inciteful declaration tapes, and for your information all protest require consent of the state police commisioner or it would be termed unlawful gathering... mandela and all people you mentioned where fighting for human right that has already been institutionalized through an international un treaty, sowore is fighting to disrupt democratic governance which no international body would support...

a simple visit to his lawyers office before making any declaration would have given him little sense on what to say and how to say it without breaking any law

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by idid: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bleep off jor stupid hypocrite...
Why can your President listen to what his group is demanding.

solmusdesigns:

most of you guys sound funny, so i will put it to you as a straight question... if you where a democratically elected president and a presidential candidate who lost an election and currently own a media platform that reaches millions instantly, went live on air to call for an unconstituitional change of government(through other means without election or impeachment but protest and civil disobedience), made a threat to set him self ablaze if his objectives aren't met... what would be your line of action be given that egypt, libya, sudan had all undergone undemocratic revolution with lives lost yet no meaningful change but agony? give buhari your very own advice on what to do incase you have dss at your disposal.

and to clearify you, zakzaky is in court against the state government of kaduna, you can read the charge sheet online and lastly DSS or any state Secuirity Service outfit in the world has the right to detain anybody seen with a treasonous fugitive like kanu and someone who foolishly got taped instigating democratic governance collapse through civil disobedience
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Emotional ? Pity for yourselves not me, like I said , I don’t live in your country, so the poverty and insecurities have nothing on me . Cry for yourselves. I stand with Fela . My point is that he’s still an animal and that’s why his critics are in jail and you you will join Sowore in jail when try to do same .
Okay keep fighting Sowore and Soyinka because they criticized GEJ if that makes you feel better with yourself. You can also add people like Oby Ezekwesili and Charlie boy to your 'HATE LIST' for them daring to raise their voice in criticism against Saint GEJ.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
obailala:
Okay keep fighting Sowore and Soyinka because they criticized GEJ if that makes you feel better with yourself. You can also add people like Oby Ezekwesili and Charlie boy to your 'HATE LIST' for them daring to raise their voice in criticism against Saint GEJ.
Oga look around you, there are one million things to protest about, go to Aso rock and protest, let’s see if you would be typing nonsense on nairaland tomorrow or be in a dirty jailhouse eating beans.

Did you ask Charlyboy and Aunty Obi howmarket ? Why did they stop protesting and criticizing. (I guess maybe some skin pain) Where I live , I have free speech I can sleep close to the president office protesting, dare it if they would not roast you alive.

Sycophants like you who defend stupidity, barbarism, incompetence and savagery somehow think you are in the same league with those who criticize it. Go learn the difference before you come here and open you gutter.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Oga look around you, there are one million things to protest about, go to Aso rock and protest, let’s see if you would be typing nonsense on nairaland tomorrow or be in a dirty jailhouse eating beans.

Did you ask Charlyboy and Aunty Obi howmarket ? Why did they stop protesting and criticizing. (I guess maybe some skin pain) Where I live , I have free speech I can sleep close to the president office protesting, dare it if they would not roast you alive.

Sycophants like you who defend stupidity, barbarism, incompetence and savagery somehow think you are in the same league with those who criticize it. Go learn the difference before you come here and open you gutter.
If you can point out a single sentence where I actually defended any of the things you mentioned above, then I heartily accept your insults. But if you cant, then we both know who the real barbaric idiot is between us both... I asked you to explain the rationality in your open prejudice against Sowore, Soyonka, Oby and co simply because they criticized bad governance (both then and now), and you decended into these insults?.... Truly, a gutter brain is only capable of vomitting putrid waste. Tuee!
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tintingz(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Sowore is an Ijaw man not Yoruba.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omoyele_Sowore

I haven't seen Sowore claiming Ijaw tho, he may have some link to Ijaw but it's said it's a "belief", Sowore is from Ondo state, that's what he claim and use publicly/in media.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2019
tintingz:

I haven't seen Sowore claiming Ijaw tho, he may have some link to Ijaw but it's said it's a "belief", Sowore is from Ondo state, that's what he claim and use publicly/in media.

I hope you know that we have ijaws in ondo and Edo state?
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I hope you know that we have ijaws in ondo and Edo state?
He doesn't call himself an ijaw man. Like I said he may have some link to ijaw.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2019
tintingz:
He doesn't call himself an ijaw man. Like I said he may have some link to ijaw.

Does he call himself Yoruba man? He doesn't have some links to Ijaw, rather He is an Ijaw man who has spent some time in Yoruba zones due to schooling etc
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Afrika!

yeah afrika, let's always remembered them in our everyday prayer
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tintingz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Does he call himself Yoruba man? He doesn't have some links to Ijaw, rather He is an Ijaw man who has spent some time in Yoruba zones due to schooling etc

He said he's from Ondo state which is a Yoruba south west region, he refer himself using Yoruba name, where did he call himself an ijaw man?
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
The guy no be pretender at all! Imagine during the military regime, when activist dey run go hide for American, except for Chief Ghani Fawenhinmi

That's why I support him 100 percent. I am Igbo by the way..
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
obailala:
If you can point out a single sentence where I actually defended any of the things you mentioned above, then I heartily accept your insults. But if you cant, then we both know who the real barbaric idiot is between us both... I asked you to explain the rationality in your open prejudice against Sowore, Soyonka, Oby and co simply because they criticized bad governance (both then and now), and you decended into these insults?.... Truly, a gutter brain is only capable of vomitting putrid waste. Tuee!
You must think everyone on nairaland was born yesterday, idiot like you walk around in broad daylight thinking you are invisible, even international organizations and world at large agrees that Jonathan is the most criticized president in Nigeria’s history, in fact i happened to be around during the subsidy protest and participated. Nobody went to jail Soyinka and Sowore were always on tv saying one negative thing or the other, we all supported. Now Soyinka all of a sudden kept mute even in the last election he did not see anything wrong to criticize Buhari for , all Sowore could do was run his own campaign. All of a sudden after they rigged him out he’s here shouting revolution now , why did he not stage revolution now protest before 2019 election ? So we all can know that he detest buharis government, double standards I guess.

I can’t wait to see oby, that idiot charlyman, obj and Soyinka put where they belong by this cow, let them begin their criticisms ,we shall see the difference.

You on the other hand is just a dog puke waiting to rot away on a lonely street. Even if I decided to fly into Nigeria and protest, the cow in aso rock would jail me, but I promise international community would hear the case, in your case, you would die there and your parents won’t even notice your idiotic departure cause obviously you have been an idiot from birth.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by gaddafe(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
michlins:
No be today this guy began. Locking him up only emboldened him and that's what this government is yet to learn

I keep wondering why this government is that foolish. That was how they made Nnamdi KANU popular
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Netanyahu1:
[s]You must think everyone on nairaland was born yesterday, idiot like you walk around in broad daylight thinking you are invisible, even international organizations and world at large agrees that Jonathan is the most criticized president in Nigeria’s history, in fact i happened to be around during the subsidy protest and participated. Nobody went to jail Soyinka and Sowore were always on tv saying one negative thing or the other, we all supported. Now Soyinka all of a sudden kept mute even in the last election he did not see anything wrong to criticize Buhari for , all Sowore could do was run his own campaign. All of a sudden after they rigged him out he’s here shouting revolution now , why did he not stage revolution now protest before 2019 election ? So we all can know that he detest buharis government, double standards I guess.

I can’t wait to see oby, that idiot charlyman, obj and Soyinka put where they belong by this cow, let them begin their criticisms ,we shall see the difference.

You on the other hand is just a dog puke waiting to rot away on a lonely street. Even if I decided to fly into Nigeria and protest, the cow in aso rock would jail me, but I promise international community would hear the case, in your case, you would die there and your parents won’t even notice your idiotic departure cause obviously you have been an idiot from birth.[/s]
Oga nobody asked you whether GEJ was most criticized or whether critics are currently being hounded by Buhari (all that is irrelevant digression). You made an initial statement that Sowore and people like Soyinka, Oby Ezekwesili, Charlie Boy etc were the ones who imposed PMB on Nigerians and I asked what the rationality was in that statement and you inferred that it was because they criticized GEJ. So I asked you a simple question; "what is the crime in criticizing a bad government?" and then you ran amok with insults.

Every single one of those distinguished individuals you foolishly call nasty names (all because of Jonathan) were government critics from IBB to Abacha to OBJ to Yaradua to GEJ and every single one of them have also been critical of Buhari's government. But in your rare wisdom, you call these distinguished folks 'stupid names' simply because they also criticized GEJ? undecided

Your brand of idiocy is truly rare! ...and take note, this isn't an insult, it's just a factual statement - you need urgent help!

And by the way, why exactly do you keep mentioning that you live abroad in all your posts as if it were an achievement? undecided... If one checks properly, you may be one of those illegal never-do-wells inhaling poo and pee all night in public lavatories.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by gaddafe(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Obaofusa:
God bless yele sowore

I hated this guy before because of his Sahara reporters blackmailing GEJ.

Now seeing this guy his a hero.

All the activists, God bless nmadi kanu also

I'm not an ibo or Yoruba but for young men like this to fight for what they believe even in the face of death we should applaud them

Is not easy many youths nowadays are so scared to even walk in the night, many are on nairaland they're hiding behind keyboard suffering and smiling.

If y'all ever insult this great young men again be sowore , FFK, or nmadi kanu may God punish you
Its not just about Sowore. Anyone who has protested during the military era knows he/she was close to death
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
obailala:
Oga nobody asked you whether GEJ was most criticized or whether critics are currently being hounded by Buhari (all that is irrelevant trash). You made an initial statement that Sowore and people like Soyinka, Oby Ezekwesili, Charlie Boy etc were the ones who imposed PMB on Nigerians and I asked what the rationality was in that statement and you inferred that it was because they criticized GEJ. So I asked you a simple question; "what is the crime in criticizing a bad government?" and then you ran amok with insults.

Every single one of those distinguished individuals you foolishly call nasty names (all because of Jonathan) were government critics from IBB to Abacha to OBJ to Yaradua to GEJ and every single one of them have also been critical of Buhari's government. But in your rare wisdom, you call these distinguished folks 'stupid names' simply because they also criticized GEJ? undecided

Your brand of idiocy is truly rare! ...and take note, this isn't an insult, it's just a factual statement - you need urgent help!

And by the way, why exactly do you keep mentioning that you live abroad in all your posts as if it were an achievement? undecided... If one checks properly, you may be one of those illegal never-do-wells inhaling poo and pee all night in public lavatories.
You idiots are always the first to rain insults and when it starts flying you crawl into your holes and start crying. You called me “irrational “I guess you did not know that’s an insult, same way you did not know that when people like sowore and Soyinka criticize a sitting government ( in an election season) they are in essence approving the incoming one in form of endorsement, it’s even worse when the opposition is historically known as a big human right violator,I doubt if you know what that means, Sowore for sure used his Sahara reporters media house to push for the election of Buhari, and it goes to say that he who fetched ant infested wood should be ready to dine with reptiles . So he should face his music.

Yes I’m proud to live abroad unlike you idiot who take world achievement like money and property to measure success, I live among people who measure their success based on free speech, enlightenment, good governance transparency , and protection of human right. And I have lived here long enough to know that the problem with people like you is that you don’t even know how things are done right hence you don’t know when you are living in penury.

Again, you are still an idiot am not replying you cause I want you to learn anything, am replying cause others who are reading this can figure it out, around the world presidents are appreciated for one thing or the other after they leave office , Jonathan presided over the worse corruption in Nigeria under a democratic president no doubt about that, but if at this point unscrupulous elements like you still have not figured out that we enjoyed the best freedom of speech and free and fare credible election under him then I can’t help your derangement.

Am not rich, I live in a sane society, where people are not held high according to their material possessions, and freedom reigns supreme. I know you are too oppressed to know how that feels sorry for your penury. Again I’m writing for people who are reading this to learn a few things. You on the other hand can’t be fixed.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Netanyahu1:
[s]You idiots are always the first to rain insults and when it starts flying you crawl into your holes and start crying. You called me “irrational “I guess you did not know that’s an insult, same way you did not know that when people like sowore and Soyinka criticize a sitting government ( in an election season) they are in essence approving the incoming one in form of endorsement, it’s even worse when the opposition is historically known as a big human right violator,I doubt if you know what that means, Sowore for sure used his Sahara reporters media house to push for the election of Buhari, and it goes to say that he who fetched ant infested wood should be ready to dine with reptiles . So he should face his music.

Yes I’m proud to live abroad unlike you idiot who take world achievement like money and property to measure success, I live among people who measure their success based on free speech, enlightenment, good governance transparency , and protection of human right. And I have lived here long enough to know that the problem with people like you is that you don’t even know how things are done right hence you don’t know when you are living in penury.

Again, you are still an idiot am not replying you cause I want you to learn anything, am replying cause others who are reading this can figure it out, around the world presidents are appreciated for one thing or the other after they leave office , Jonathan presided over the worse corruption in Nigeria under a democratic president no doubt about that, but if at this point unscrupulous elements like you still have not figured out that we enjoyed the best freedom of speech and free and fare credible election under him then I can’t help your derangement.

Am not rich, I live in a sane society, where people are not held high according to their material possessions, and freedom reigns supreme. I know you are too oppressed to know how that feels sorry for your penury. Again I’m writing for people who are reading this to learn a few things. You on the other hand can’t be fixed.[/s]
Smh.. such a lowlife twerp who feels he is better/wiser than others simply because he lives (probably in one lavatory) outside Nigeria. The person you're talking to, where exactly do you think I live?

So because you enjoyed freedom of speech under a leader, that therefore makes it a crime for anyone to dare criticize such a leader (even though you acknowledged the bizarre level of misrule)?... What brand of wisdom is that? undecided

All because they criticized a bad government (which you liked/preferred), you use all sorts of abusive names on distinguished Nigerians whom your entire family may never measure up to even in the next life. Is that the brand of 'wisdom' you garnered from your worthless misadventure abroad and which you hope for others to learn from?...

What exactly is the difference between you who says no one should have criticized Jonathan, and the hardcore BMO soldiers who attack everyone who dares to criticize Buhari?

My goodness! there is nothing we don't meet online in this world! All shades of stupidity being branded as wisdom angry
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
obailala:
Smh.. such a lowlife twerp who feels he is better/wiser than others simply because he lives (probably in one lavatory) outside Nigeria. The person you're talking to, where exactly do you think I live?

So because you enjoyed freedom of speech under a leader, that therefore makes it a crime for anyone to dare criticize such a leader (even though you acknowledged the bizarre level of misrule)?... What brand of wisdom is that? undecided

All because they criticized a bad government (which you liked/preferred), you use all sorts of abusive names on distinguished Nigerians whom your entire family may never measure up to even in the next life. Is that the brand of 'wisdom' you garnered from your worthless misadventure abroad and which you hope for others to learn from?...

What exactly is the difference between you who says no one should have criticized Jonathan, and the hardcore BMO soldiers who attack everyone who dares to criticize Buhari?

My goodness! there is nothing we don't meet online in this world! All shades of wisdom angry
You are a fool, Sowore might be your greatest achiever in world history, I have a higher standard . You and your generation might never have achieved anything of note in you miserable lives but mine have, we did it galantly.

Omg! I have never seen this amount of low self esteem embedded in one idiot. Your lord buhari is fighting corruption, how has that helped Nigerians the poverty rate has increased drastically. Every human in life at one point would realize that they had it better in their previous years than the present ,even sowore your lord and personal savior realized that after cooling off in jail for doing absolutely nothing. But ur half brain can’t reason that because you are nothing but I pig puke .

The millions recovered from Osborne road where did it go? the millions recovered from dasuki where is it ?what became of the single treasury account and the savings from that, bullion vans are now private mode of transporting looted funds yet nobody went to jail, Orji Uzor Kalu looted Abia blind yet now he’s a saint, ganduje was caught on tape looting and he’s still the governor, the economy is worse off than it was ,and you open your dirty toilet to talk about corruption.

Only brave men realize they have missed their way and retrace their steps, obviously bravery is not in your genealogy, your generation reenforces foolishness,.

Jonathan’s government was corrupt, we had free speech to criticize him, we had free and fair elections. Buharis government is even more corrupt , yet we have tyranny and the most rigged election in history. If at this point you can’t figure out that you had it better under Jonathan then you need to donate your brain to a zombie.

In a million years your penurios life can’t be compared to my freedom. You are doomed your can’t be saved from mental slavery.

Yes again , I enjoy the blessings of freedom,where is yours? Sorry ! Tyrant one has it . You are worthless being in chains only few can see. I don’t need a native doctor to tell me where you live, it’s obvious by the nonsense you are typing here that you live in a third world country. And don’t know what it takes to form sane society
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Netanyahu1:
You are a fool, Sowore might be your greatest achiever in world history, I have a higher standard . You and your generation might never have achieved anything of note in you miserable lives but mine have, we did it galantly.

Omg! I have never seen this amount of low self esteem embedded in one idiot. Your lord buhari is fighting corruption, how has that helped Nigerians the poverty rate has increased drastically. Every human in life at one point would realize that they had it better in their previous years than the present ,even sowore your lord and personal savior realized that after cooling off in jail for doing absolutely nothing. But ur half brain can’t reason that because you are nothing but I pig puke .

The millions recovered from Osborne road where did it go? the millions recovered from dasuki where is it ?what became of the single treasury account and the savings from that, bullion vans are now private mode of transporting looted funds yet nobody went to jail, Orji Uzor Kalu looted Abia blind yet now he’s a saint, ganduje was caught on tape looting and he’s still the governor, the economy is worse off than it was ,and you open your dirty toilet to talk about corruption.

Only brave men realize they have missed their way and retrace their steps, obviously bravery is not in your genealogy, your generation reenforces foolishness,.

Jonathan’s government was corrupt, we had free speech to criticize him, we had free and fair elections. Buharis government is even more corrupt , yet we have tyranny and the most rigged election in history. If at this point you can’t figure out that you had it better under Jonathan then you need to donate your brain to a zombie.
All I asked of you was to rationalise the earlier statement you made that Sowore was the person who imposed Buhari on Nigerians, but in your inherent folly, you took the question as an insult and went ballistic. Your maggot filled skull probably interpreted the simple question as 'support for PMB' so you instantly ran into a mental tirade thinking it's another of your 'we' vs 'they' online battle. All the trash you're spewing above about "Buhari fight corruption, Orji kalu, Dasuki, Buhari this and Buhari that etc", how exactly are those things relevant to the above bolded question which I asked you?...

How exactly did your brain interpret that question as "defense of Buhari"? Obviously the trigger for your lunacy is the mention of the name 'Buhari' so I'm not surprised the pig in you was unleashed. If it helps to heal your derangement, I dropped support for Buhari and anything he represents way before 2019, he has since proven to be a dead log of wood and waste of space in Aso Rock and I am not in any way defending him or his government. But then again, PMB may be worse, but that doesn't change the fact that GEJ was also a useless leader deserving of all the criticism he got, same way in which PMB is deserving of the criticism he gets today.

Meanwhile once again, if you had functional brain cells, you would have noticed that even though the title of this thread says 'Sowore', I have consistently referred to several other individuals (Wole Soyinka, Oby Ezekwesili etc) whom you lumped together in your hate and insult filled tirades all for no other crime than that they criticized GEJ. Absolutely yes! these folks you stupidly malign are far greater achievers than you can ever hope to be; let that sink into you thick skull.

In a million years your penurios life can’t be compared to my freedom. You are doomed your can’t be saved from mental slavery.

Yes again , I enjoy the blessings of freedom,where is yours? Sorry ! Tyrant one has it . You are worthless being in chains only few can see. I don’t need a native doctor to tell me where you live, it’s obvious by the nonsense you are typing here that you live in a third world country. And don’t know what it takes to form sane society
Am I really supposed to respond to this sort of foolishness?... Arguing about where I live? undecided
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
tintingz:

He said he's from Ondo state which is a Yoruba south west region, he refer himself using Yoruba name, where did he call himself an ijaw man?

So that means Yoruba's in kwara state are northenerns not Yoruba because kwara state is in the northern region?

Smh
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So that means Yoruba's in kwara state are northenerns not Yoruba because kwara state is in the northern region?

Smh
Kwara was originally a Yoruba region.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
tintingz:
Kwara was originally a Yoruba region.

Same way Ijaw Apoi land was not originally in ondo state years ago before now.

So unless you are saying that yorubas from kwara are not Yorubas but fulanis because kwara state is in the north, then Sowore is an Ijaw man.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tintingz(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Same way Ijaw Apoi land was not originally in ondo state years ago before now.

So unless you are saying that yorubas from kwara are not Yorubas but fulanis because kwara state is in the north, then Sowore is an Ijaw man.

The fulanis knows themselves and the Yorubas knows themselves in Kwara, Sowore knows his root, he has been using Yoruba name, he may actually come from ijaw or claim to be ijaw for political reasons, he can also be claiming Yoruba for political reasons or he's actually yoruba. He hasn't clear what tribe he's actually from.

But he uses ondo state for his hometown and tribal region which is a Yoruba region and refer himself using Yoruba name!
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

trash and noise,... you feel if everybody start ignoring the law you would be save abi.. you think crazy northerners cant start something similar? you feel if sowore had don this during a more sensible government like General obasanjo's he would be alive? you people just do anyhow since you know deep down buhari is a weakling
What has sowore done that bola Tinubu didn't? What has sowore done that pastor Bakare didn't do in this country when obj, same obj was in office? What has sowore done that Adams oshiomohle didn't do when obj was in office? Did he kill any of these people ? What of yerima of zamfara and Ghali Umar n'aba who almost disrupted and impeached obj because he was against sharia in his term, the confusion brought up to destabilize his government because he was not a northerner? Now, tell me how many of these people obj killed? You're the one who's not getting it. Crazy northerners you said? Not only have they started flouting our laws. But they have overstayed their welcome already. The herdsmen attacks, killings and maiming across nigeria is worse than what a mad man would do. What of boko haram members attacking every sane human being, saying western education is a sin? Instead of attacking their leaders who denied them western education and turned them almanjerais, they are busy disturbing innocent people and killing them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / EFCC Conducts Routine Checks In Peter Obi's Polling Unit In Anambra / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.