Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (59344 Views)

Is Sowore Protesting For Nigerians Or For Selfish Interest? (photo) / Young Sowore Fighting For Democracy With M.K.O Abiola / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

well positivity gets you good energy, what ever you call for yourself is what you get in the universe, me and my family are not in a shiithole but a growing third war country and we are grateful to God for that, as for the killing and insecuirity, it is a problem that must be fixed through economic drive and job creation and not stupid proclamation of war or anarchy...

The problem is you people have not mastered the art of cause and effect. How your actions /inaction are linked to consequences. You people have been proclaiming positivity and good energy since 1960 yet things keep deteriorating.... foolishly the more things detoriorate the harder you proclaim positivity. Maybe its time you changed strategy and did something different. How can economic growth thrive in the midst of chaos and misery. You fist get your shít together then growth will come. The foot of every volcano is rich in minerals good for growth but first the lava must be cool or else its hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by KanuSE: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:

claptrap

Follow me & I will surely lead you there. smiley

It's gonna be an awesome experience. kiss
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
His fans are now increasing
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tigerclaws: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Follow me & I will surely lead you there. smiley

It's gonna be an awesome experience. kiss
[/s]
trash
i only place trolls on my watch list
unfortunately you're a troll and qualified to be on my watch list
congratulations bro cool
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Jettage: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Now it is clear to Nigerians that Sowore is on this mission for his love for Nigeria and the passion to make Nigeria rival with developed countries around the globe
He returned from the United state to fight for the oppressed
One of his statements when the campaign was ongoing when they were comparing him with other ambitious contestants was
"Soon we will separate the Men from the Boys"

Indeed Much respect for Sowore
I knew Fela Durotoye and the rest of them were distractions, they are no fully persuaded
THEY were no where to be found even to show solidarity to Sowore

Free Sowore, He is indeed a true leader

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
perpeling22:

And if they had voted him, Bihari and INEC would allow him to win?
Vote for him first. People were insulting him instead, people preferred Atiku another tyrant. Una never see
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Occurstaem(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
That was when he was younger,and was courage as a youth should be.

But,

why then
did yoruba youths disappear on hearing
of just one gun shot,

one gun shot by nigeria police in Agege.both protesters in Badagry,Epe,Ikeja,Ikorodu. Lekki,Mushin and other yoruba villages disappeared.

Calls was going up and down,i almost faint while laughing.

Olaniyi--guy you don hear police and soldiers don dey kill people for agege.

Olatunde--ahaa emii! me i dey mushin,make i go aouse before police reach here,guy call Olanaike and know as e bï for em side.
Call ended.

Olanaiyi---ah guy what up your side.

Olanaike---guy me i dey aouse,i hear navy don fall our people for agege,
i no go come kill me self for revolution.

Olanaiyi---ok guy i dey road to aouse,i come say make a hala you,
ahh guy later e bi like police dey come.
Call end.

Nondescript guy, this post of yours is as dumb as you.
And some people liked your dumb post. Whoever believe your post should have his or her head examined. Maybe you are a psychopath, who knows.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Wao, this guy don hammer o
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Freeman59:

I agree with you. Nigerians are too comfortable with their misery. I would have given up after seeing them vote for the useless Fulani herdsman in charge
My brother they dont know any better. I keep citing Mandela. Even in prison his people kept fighting and dying for the cause. Shey even Buhari thanked them for being docile
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by KanuSE: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:

trash
i only place trolls on my watch list
unfortunately you're a troll and qualified to be on my watch list
congratulations bro cool

YOU ARE THE TROLL, I have been watching you here and I notice that soon as you don't agree with the views of others the next thing is to call on the MODs.

You can cancel out other persons' comments and it's ok but when yours is also cancelled out then it makes one a troll - wow grin I laugh in Swahili coz you amuse me.

Your behaviour can be likened to that of one who is tasked with silencing the voice of dissent but you have failed to realise that as the voice of dissent is heard and that the structures for hearing it are cherished are central tenets of democracy.

Unity of purpose is key or else we go no where.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by chijioke17(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I am not a bigot, what I have stated is the reality!
Read your post and see whether it in anyway relates to the topic
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by yesloaded: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tina26:
there i no real activist in Nigeria. Sowore why are your kids in new york
Because 'atakoro w'onu ado, ko le mu omo re wo'
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
chijioke17:

Read your post and see whether it in anyway relates to the topic
Read the person I mentioned with that post before sounding like a hypothetical broken record grin
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Gkemz: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Another Mandela. The more Buhari tries to suppress opposition, the more popularity he adds to it. The opposition's party PDP, Ipob, Niger delta Militants and IMN were never so popular until Buhari decided to fight them. Sowore is gradually gaining public attention and admiration as Buhari continues to witch-hunt him with DSS.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by abayomilaws(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

He played himself the very moment he made inciteful declaration tapes, and for your information all protest require consent of the state police commisioner or it would be termed unlawful gathering... mandela and all people you mentioned where fighting for human right that has already been institutionalized through an international un treaty, sowore is fighting to disrupt democratic governance which no international body would support...

a simple visit to his lawyers office before making any declaration would have given him little sense on what to say and how to say it without breaking any law

Actually what he is fighting for is human Rights barred by the chapter 2 of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended as non-justiciable by even the celestial courts in Nigeria. Therefore, no where to seek redress as most of the things he is canvassing for are against the ruling elites you dare not recommend amendment, it won't fly anywhere. The only option would be protest. For your information , these human rights are right to free education till university level, right to good conducive environment devoid of insecurities , right to good employment opportunities etc. Please read chapter 2 of the constitution. What we have in chapter 4 of the constitution labelled as fundamental human rights are just parts of human rights . see united nations declaration of human rights 1948 and African people's human right... You also asserted that those heroes I mentioned above always seek police permit before any protest ... I doubt whether you are a student of history . when martin Luther king entered the buses meant for white ,did he seek police permit for the acts. Please study the books written by Ghandi on civil disobedience. Do you know why Malcolm X is not an hero and Martin Luther king became an hero, the latter supported peaceful protest while the former canvassed violent disobedience . Ghandi went on hunger strike. Nelson Mandela was forgiving and he became another hero , Winnie Mandela would have been an heroine but supported violent demonstration . Please get your facts right. I say no freedom is freely given. Every law is made by the ruling class to perpetuate itself in power.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by merits(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
tempusfugit:
Random pictures
Sowore,sowore,sowore.how many times did i called. You are the real G.O.A.T.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sowore and other well meaning Nigerians longing and fighting to see a better Nigeria all I want to say is that our EFFORTS WILL NOT BE IN VAIN.
It took late Mandela 27 years in prison fighting for the South Africa of today that has become an envy of the entire African race in terms of infrastructure and economic empowerment if it can be achieved in South Africa ours in Nigeria will not be an exception.

Let's challenge the powers holding our nation ransome, holding our collective resources as a nation ransome, mortgaging the future of unborn generation negatively let's challenge them and rescue our nation from them before its late.
People suffer when good people keep quiet in the face of tyranny let's all speak up in one voice and demand for our rights as a nation.

Nigeria is blessed by God beyond measure but few people in government and out of government have siphoned not only the resources but the future of this nation to themselves, their families and cronies its high time we come out of our shell and challenge the powers that be in this nation.

Nigerians did it during subsidy removal during the tenure of Goodluck and the anti people policy of subsidy removal was reversed we can still do it again in spite of the opposition today if we keep silent things will continue the way it is.

Let's join our voice together to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Many graduates are without jobs today not that they are not qualified but the available jobs have been taken over by the politicians and their cronies, our resources meant for infrastructural development and servicing of the nation are been looted on a daily basis by the powers that be both seen and unseen.
As big as Nigeria is we can not boast of 24 hours uninterrupted electricity.
Let me stop here by concluding with one of my favorite quotes from the bible in Proverbs WHEN GOOD PEOPLE ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE REJOICE.
#Free_Sowore
Note: You are free to criticize me but when doing so do it constructively not negatively...

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by lawrenzo007(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Eranko sha. Gani Fawehinmi and Fela Anikulapo Kuti were both from Ondo state. Afofun.

U n re fada re eranko...
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by bent27: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
nice one
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Olatara(f): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
brexit:
He should follow due process, but if he had won the last presidential election I don't think he will be asking for this. Nigerians are known to behave in this way, records show that some of these so called activists are retired campus cultists and they transfer campus rascalism to the larger society
People should be allowed the be whatever they want to be , he chose to a presidential aspirant, now he is an activist, so be it.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Sowore , kill the monster you helped create or he would be your undoing.
How did he create a monster?
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by KanuSE: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:

[s]i don't go after innocent nairalanders contributing to the growth of this forum
i only go after few miscreants and trolls that made it their job to disturb their nairaland peace
so bro if you're in my watch list be rest assured that you've been found guilty of trolling the board
and if you don't change your ways you'll be fixed by the mods i have made it my job to clamp down trolls and miscreants
my friend is clamping down on bet9jaa scammers
i can put someone on my watch list for years
and if I found you repented I'll remove you from my list
one of my achievements was reporting to the mods instantly those posting nairalanders pics without permission

together nairaland will be free from trolls that are determined to destroy it

below is the screenshot of those currently in my list
98% of them have been fixed

desist from breaking nairaland rules and you'll be free

God bless you bro[/s]

Hahahaha cheesy Epistle coz of what, I can see that my initial response pushed the right button in exposing your hypocrisy further.

So you are allowed to wish others death & use derogatory comments on NL and at the same time report others for doing exactly what you do - wow grin this is truly Nigeria.

I see how you try so hard to clean up NL by playing the typical Nigerian Police on Nairaland - grin hope you get my manoeuvre.

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tigerclaws: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Hahahaha cheesy Epistle coz of what, I can see that my initial response pushed the right button in exposing your hypocrisy further.

So you are allowed to wish others death & use derogatory comments on NL and at the same time report others for doing exactly what you do - wow grin this is truly Nigeria.

I see how you try so hard to clean up NL by playing the typical Nigerian Police on Nairaland - grin hope you get my manoeuvre.
[/s]
trash trash trash
no time for nonsense
try and be a good boy or
the mods will fix you cool
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Olatara(f): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Eranko sha. Gani Fawehinmi and Fela Anikulapo Kuti were both from Ondo state. Afofun.
Actually Gani is from Ondo, Fela is from Ogun

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olatara:
Actually Gani is from Ondo, Fela is from Ogun

Yeah I know. Gani is from my hometown. smiley
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Olatara(f): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Yeah I know. Gani is from my hometown. smiley
Ondo town?
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
lawrenzo007:

Mi n my fada re eranko...

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

*The constituition supports a peaceful protest only if you notify the government through the state police commissioner before hand.

Not true. Infact, respected constitutional Lawyer, Femi Falana, said in a recent video that the courts have made judicial statements that nobody is required to inform the police of planned protest. He also stated nowhere in the constitution are people required to inform the police of a planned protest

*A call for change of democratic government through civil disobedience and violence is unconstitutional and actually treasonable.

At no time did Sowore call for the overthrow of Buhari and the word "revolution" has up to 5 different meanings. Protest is a constitutional right.

*Publicly inciting violence and even been recorded saying he would set himself ablaze(commiting suicide) is a punishable crime

this and many more reasons are why he needs a lawyer to guide his utterances and behavior so as not to be culpable for a crime, Buhari on the other side has legion of lawyers as associates even his daughter halima is a trained lawyer, same as his vice

You are laughable. I do not know of any time Sowore asked anybody to be violent and if he said that he was going to burn himself, are in his mind to know if he was serious? Buhari and his administration are laughable. They have now reduced themselves to chasing people around for what was said rather than what was done.

If Government were to look at what all 200 million Nigerians say, all 200 million would be in jail within one month for saying things that are out of place.

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olatara:
Ondo town?

Yeah. Ondo Kingdom is how I like to call it. cheesy
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Olatara(f): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:
probably he converted to Islam
Probably ke?
He was a Muslim.
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by dontai(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
This Agidi will not get him anywhere in modern day Nigeria

Is when you have followers you can't fight.

Social media followers Sowore has. On ground, he has close to nothing.

He will just rot in prison. The people he is claiming to fight for don't care.
Yes rot in prison like the great madiba. Am sorry ur lots are cu*se.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.