Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants (755 Views)

The Unfair Life Of Men , Men Deserve All The Respect In The World / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by Petfadipe: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
A Twitter user with the handle @voguewriter took to the platform to share venom-filled tweets directed at men.
'Men deserve to be tortured to death and burned alive' - Twitter user rants
He generalized by slamming all men and went as far as inciting violence towards men. He said all men “deserve to be tortured to death and “burned alive”.

From his tweets, it’s apparent that Addei’s anger stemmed from the increasing cases of rape and sexual assault. He said

“all men are potential rapists” and added, “every day I see new cases of rape and sexual assault on my tl”.
He concluded his rant with, “what the Bleep is wrong with you men A woman’s body is hers. You don’t have the fucking right to touch her if she doesn’t want you touch her. YOU DON’T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!”

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/men-deserve-to-be-tortured-to-death-and.html

1 Like

Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by Kingosytex(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Female rapists deserve to be fed to the lions. A man's body is his's, you don't have the bleeping right to touch him if he doesn't want you to touch him. Isn't that barking dog aware that males are raped too?

1 Like

Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by drips8(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
He should start with the male members of his family

Idiot!
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by adadike(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please call o, don't generalize. We have good men out there Biko. My dad is one, my brother is another. All good guys that I can vouch for. So , never ever generalize.
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by Ekez(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Who rape dis wan again
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by seniorgozman(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
We still have the good ones
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
As much as we should all stand against demons out there, talking about MEN like that (coming from this donkey) is just too funny..... let him start by killing himself since he believes men must die.

This dude must be a tutti frutti on his period....

***spit on floor***
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by Mizwisdom(f): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Any male who has hit puberty has the potential to carry out violence due to testosterone
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
She wouldn't still Bleep you dude, nice try. We don't want your assistance. grin
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
She wouldn't still fvck you dude, nice try. We don't want your assistance. grin
Re: Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
this is just plain wrong. two wrongs don't make a right

(1) (Reply)

I Have Waited Too Long, I Need A Wife / ”I Think It’s Time For Me To Get Pregnant Again” Babies Are You Ready!!! –tonto / Why Do The Innocent Suffer Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.