Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 (21181 Views)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by wink2015(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
18 ministry is still too much.

I hope our senators and rep members that were beating their chest that they want to take over EDO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY are seeing the good works of governor Ihedioha.

How he is cutting cost of governance.

But will they do that in Abuja.

But Senator Ahmed Lawan and his men are busy hijacking the COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH OF THE NIGERIA PEOPLE and then create different over bloated committees which serve no useful purposes but to BLEED THE NIGERIA STATE FINANCIALLY TO DEATH.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Dube07: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by ElsonMorali: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
31 ministries in a state, 42 ministers in a country.

Lawd!!! And someone said Nigeria isn't a banana republic.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Psalmistproject: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'M BEGINNING TO LIKING THIS STRONG MANHOOD THE GOVERNORSHIP IS DEMONSTRATIONING!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Sunnycliff(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pvssy:
He has destroyed ministry's too

What's left to destroy?

Owerri Stadium and State secretariat

Did your lord okoroawusa build any of these two you mentioned?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by lacucaracha: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
I must submit that this is a move in the right direction by His Excellences. After all, it's not the quantum of ministries that counts, but the quality of service delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Awoleesu(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
majamajic:
ministry of laughter Happiness

won't survive this tsunami
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by donjahsy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thank you his Excellency for appointing Nicholas Anaya Amaefula. Commissioner for commerce and industry. He is a man with a good heart and am sure he will perform.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by gladisa7: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
ps leave ministry of pryk and enjoyment for us ooh.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
All these Almajiris and APC loyalist, as well as fools who don’t look at the bigger picture will always say trash
I’m surprised BBQGRILL man has not lamented yet..!
Maybe his data has finished
Cutting the cost of governance as well as foolish excesses such as ministry of happiness and ministry of old/ adult affairs , and still their empty skulls see this as a bad move..
If these youths are the future of their so called Nigeria, then it’s obvious there is no hope..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by DimIsaac10(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yahoo yahoo governor
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Yahoo yahoo governor
See your big nose.. yahoo yahoo boy
You won’t see anything good in this..
Olodorabata..
That a governor cuts the cost of governance and reduces excesses , and still this isn’t good to you..
This one too follow for youths are the future . Smh �‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by okeyfrank: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
God bless you so much, our able 'Due Process Governor', Hon Emeka Ihedioha

Continue to dismantle the corruption and wickedness of Rochas & his gang from Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Maski87: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
I hope, he leaves ministry of happiness and enjoyment alone.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
ibkgab001:
IMO STATE was left with one chance Governor and now they have another two Chance Governor
you need to change your weed supplier asap

1 Like

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by arsenal33: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
J111333:
The destruction Governor has destroyed state ministries from 31 to 18. grin

Good move though.
where is his cabinet?
after 3 months
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by subcbouy: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
nzeobi:

you are not in IMO state so you know nothing, its a good move we need to reduce the cost of governance.
And reduce the economy!
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
My governor my governor, ministry of happiness should be the first to be removed. Rochas is a greedy fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by tigerclaws: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
adadike:
aw! My sweet potato! I miss u tire. That mid wey ban me eh? Amu ibi is knocking on your door
kiss

1 Like

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
adadike:
Well done Ihedioha. Imo state is safe now. If you are Fulani herdsman, keep out of imo state. That guy no dey look face o. This is not okorocha's tenure where una go dey do anyhow. God bless Ihedioha. Just make sure you employ more graduates and go on road construction and repair especially those ones okoroawusa destroyed
Are you From Imo State Abeg?
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pattypatt:
My governor my governor, ministry of happiness should be the first to be removed. Rochas is a greedy fellow.
PattyPatt, You Don Come Again
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Jokerman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
majamajic:

Lagos too

SanwoOlu is worse. Can never be compared to Ambode sef
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

PattyPatt, You Don Come Again
Wetin I do?
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by tigerclaws: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
He has destroyed ministry's too

What's left to destroy?

Owerri Stadium and State secretariat
[/s]
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pattypatt:
Wetin I do?
Where Have You Been Na
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Where Have You Been Na
I've been busy.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Ochendo1: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Omenkeahuruanya Ndigbo our future President, carry go we dey your back.
Whom the green cap fits, let him wear it. grin
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by solreb: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
9jahotblog:

Source: https://thenigerialawyer.com/ihedioha-reduces-ministries-from-31-to-18/
He should not scrap the ministry for happiness
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by naijajobx: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by DimIsaac10(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
nobodytestme:

See your big nose.. yahoo yahoo boy
You won’t see anything good in this..
Olodorabata..
That a governor cuts the cost of governance and reduces excesses , and still this isn’t good to you..
This one too follow for youths are the future . Smh �‍♂️
Atleast the big nose is better than your Agama head with your toad waist....
For your mind now you don contribute oooooo..
Useless idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / APC’s Bago Wins Niger Governorship Election / Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.