Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 (21174 Views)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pattypatt:
I've been busy.
Can We Know each other?
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by asha80(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Kinda a round peg in a round hole appointments tho mainly politicians. Commissioner of Education is a Professor, those of transport and works are Engineers. I pray he succeeds
finance,budget and planning,technology development(ict), commerce industry and enterpreunership aren't politicians

1 Like

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Classicdexy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
chaiii my pumpkin pie

I'm undressing you in my mind now kiss kiss kiss

welcome back love
. Adadike,, are u sure this guy undressing u in his small mind is not a rapist... Lol
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by henzy4life: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Permit me to say that this write-up looks like that of a FOOL AT 40
Davash222:

Keep quiet please.

Rochas created so many funny ministries without equipping them.
He created "Ministry of Old people over 70"(funny, Huh). Their office is at Orlu road, Amakohia ,Owerri close to Police Children school. Nothing is going on there, inside is empty. No equipments.

He also created ministry of Happiness and couple's fulfilment. (heard this ministry takes charge of all the Ngworis in Ala Owerri).lol

Most of these ministries needs to be merged or dissolved.

Ihedioha is on the right path. IMO must be better.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Dedetwo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
9jahotblog:

Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo State has reduced the number of ministries in the state from 31 to 18.

While swearing in commissioners in Owerri yesterday, the governor explained that this was to make them more functional and responsive to the needs of the state.

He said it took him time to nominate his commissioners because he recognized the need to have competent persons as appointees to share the mantle of leadership with.

According to him, “As we traversed the nooks and crannies of the State, canvassing for your support during our campaigns, we realized the need to populate our rebuild Imo team with persons of stellar quality and proven integrity.

“We recognized the need to have competent persons as appointees to share the mantle of leadership with. With the successful screening of our nominees as Commissioners Designate by the Imo State House of Assembly, we have now completed a major part of our team.”

He added, “Some might ask why it has taken us all this time to appoint Commissioners. My answer is simple, firstly, was the need to rationalize the ministries we met on ground, which numbered a whopping 31, with designations that ranged from the unnecessary to the absurd. I am glad to say that we have reduced this number to a functional 18. We also needed to do a painstaking headhunt, if you like, of the myriad of Imo sons and daughters amply qualified to compose the cabinet. I am equally glad to say that, by and large, we have chosen well.”

Source: https://thenigerialawyer.com/ihedioha-reduces-ministries-from-31-to-18/

The governor should have reduced the ministries in Imo State to 9 instead of 18.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Dedetwo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
Okorocha is a crook

He is more than a crook.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by wasi9ice: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Any car that will run fast don't make much noice when warming...

Ihedioah has never be a noice maker right from his days in the house of REP.

He lost Election last term and didn't even go to court

This guy will do well.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by adadike(f): 5:25am On Aug 09, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you From Imo State Abeg?
no. From Anambra state
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by adadike(f): 5:26am On Aug 09, 2019
Classicdexy:
. Adadike,, are u sure this guy undressing u in his small mind is not a rapist... Lol
not at all. Na my Nairaland sweet potato
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2019
adadike:
no. From Anambra state
Where In anambra State, are you from
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by adadike(f): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Where In anambra State, are you from
b ihiala
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by xelly: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Rochas almost created ministry of Okpuzu (Sculpture) and unvail. The best thing that happened to Imo state was to remove Rochas and the best thing Ihedioha will do is to remove all the RUBBISH of Okorocha.

WICKED SOUL CALLED ROCHAS
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Reduces Ministries From 31 To 18 by Classicdexy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
adadike:
not at all. Na my Nairaland sweet potato
. Hian,, I'm jealous already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline / Richard Branson- Nigerian Politicians Are Insane, & Dream Killers / FG Recovers 40 New SUVs, Other Vehicles From Perm Sec - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.