Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research (5519 Views)

Sex: How Many Times Should Men Ejaculate In A Month? / Men Must Ejaculate 21 Times Monthly To Avoid Prostate Cancer - Medical Expert / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by niyidenrele: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
*The surest way men can avoid prostate cancer is to ejaculate 21 times every month - Research*
Pulse Ghana
Tell your friends
A doctor with Amuzu Herbal clinic has reechoed a research finding advising men to ejaculate for not less than 21 times in every month and 5 times each week, if they want to avoid prostate cancer.

The surest way men can avoid prostate cancer is to ejaculate 21 times every month - Research (video)
The surest way men can avoid prostate cancer is to ejaculate 21 times every month - Research (video)
A twitter video circulating online shows the female herbal practitioner emphasizing the need for men to have sex frequently to safeguard themselves against the dreadful cancer.

She backed her advice with a research conducted by researchers at Harvard University which was published in a journal called the European Urology.

According to the research, men who engage in frequent sexual activity stand the chance of evading prostate cancer, and the vice versa.

The researchers observed the sexual habits of 32,000 men and came to the determination that those with a higher rate of ejaculation were less likely to have prostate tumors.

“We found that men reporting higher compared to lower ejaculatory frequency in adulthood were less likely to be subsequently diagnosed with prostate cancer. This large prospective study provides the strongest evidence to date of a beneficial role of ejaculation in the prevention of prostate cancer,” the researchers said.

READ ALSO: Speaker orders lactating female MP out of parliament for entering the house with her baby

Breaking down the findings of the research, they advised: “Twenty-one ejaculations or more per month can protect you (males) from prostate cancer.”

Dr. James Balch, a member of the American Medical Association and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons believes that men must eat good foods to stimulate frequent sexual desire and activity in order to stay away from prostate cancer.

“If a man wants to stay out of the operating room and avoid cancer of the prostate, he needs to go full blast to avoid the high-fat junk foods and environmental toxins that contribute to prostate problems and to start a wise nutritional program that includes the basic supplements that affect the prostate,” he is quoted as saying.

Well, in case you did not know, the ball is now in your court. https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/the-surest-way-men-can-avoid-prostate-cancer-is-to-ejaculate-21-times-every-month/jnhydjr
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by kajoula(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
adonbilivit

3 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by charlieMan22(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
niyidenrele:
*The surest way men can avoid prostate cancer is to ejaculate 21 times every month - Research*
Pulse Ghana
Tell your friends
A doctor with Amuzu Herbal clinic has reechoed a research finding advising men to ejaculate for not less than 21 times in every month and 5 times each week, if they want to avoid prostate cancer.

A twitter video circulating online shows the female herbal practitioner emphasizing the need for men to have sex frequently to safeguard themselves against the dreadful cancer.

She backed her advice with a research conducted by researchers at Harvard University which was published in a journal called the European Urology.

According to the research, men who engage in frequent sexual activity stand the chance of evading prostate cancer, and the vice versa.

The researchers observed the sexual habits of 32,000 men and came to the determination that those with a higher rate of ejaculation were less likely to have prostate tumors.

“We found that men reporting higher compared to lower ejaculatory frequency in adulthood were less likely to be subsequently diagnosed with prostate cancer. This large prospective study provides the strongest evidence to date of a beneficial role of ejaculation in the prevention of prostate cancer,” the researchers said.

READ ALSO: Speaker orders lactating female MP out of parliament for entering the house with her baby

Breaking down the findings of the research, they advised: “Twenty-one ejaculations or more per month can protect you (males) from prostate cancer.”

Dr. James Balch, a member of the American Medical Association and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons believes that men must eat good foods to stimulate frequent sexual desire and activity in order to stay away from prostate cancer.

“If a man wants to stay out of the operating room and avoid cancer of the prostate, he needs to go full blast to avoid the high-fat junk foods and environmental toxins that contribute to prostate problems and to start a wise nutritional program that includes the basic supplements that affect the prostate,” he is quoted as saying.

Well, in case you did not know, the ball is now in your court. https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/the-surest-way-men-can-avoid-prostate-cancer-is-to-ejaculate-21-times-every-month/jnhydjr
you've gat to be kidding me undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by internationalman(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
In simpler term masturbate frequently.....

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Holumhidey(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
just 21 times
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Mekenz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
all these useless research sha,what happens to celibacy till marriage, that's why there are so many diseases around.

sex is sweet only in marriage.
may God give us the Grace to abstain sha.

7 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
More money for women the sex sellers

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Flyingngel(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
A whole 21 times? Someone must be a fu,cking machine.

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by foolbuster: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bloody liar. This is probably good news to chronic masturbators. Any body that believes everything they read on the internet is a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by spafu(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ejaculate on whose Local Government Headquarters? If you are not married, and no girlfriend, which Local Government Headquarters will your Executive Chairman execute his work? No tell me about vaciline here o, make I no vex
Abeg make FG provide kongo shinning allowance for all those without a woman to prevent this postrate cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by marlow1962(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
If na me be the penis,i swear i go protest.which kind thing be that.

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by marlow1962(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
kajoula:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
adonbilivit

As long as it's from Black researchers,me too donbilivit
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
I ejaculate more than 21 times a month because if I feel like having sex n a woman is not around I masturbate.

Sometimes, depending on my sex drive,I can masturbate n still have sex the same day. The satisfaction I derive from masturbation is different from that of sex.I started masturbating in Pry 5 or 6, once married but divorced with no intention of remarrying but still sexually n masturbatingly active.

Dem no born prostrate cancer well!

5 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Stegomiah: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I ejaculate more than 21 times a month because if I feel like having sex n a woman is not around I masturbate.

Sometimes, depending on my sex drive,I can masturbate n still have sex the same day. The satisfaction I derive from masturbation is different from that of sex.I started masturbating in Pry 5 or 6, once married but divorced with no intention of remarrying but still sexually n masturbatingly active.

What a CV/Resume!!

5 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Deepfeel(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lies undecided

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by fF01(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Hahaha!
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by seanwilliam(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
where ma soap dey
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Deepfeel:
Lies undecided
Its not a lie bro and its old news its shocking a lot of u guys don't know this sad

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319536.php
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by LINTUNE(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

ur life din cast angry

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Lwkm
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
LINTUNE:
ur life din cast angry
Am relatively young,a scholar,researcher well published in my field,an ex-husband n a father... What more can I ask for out of life?

Am bold about my sexuality...are u?

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by LINTUNE(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Am relatively young,a scholar,researcher well published in my field,an ex-husband n a father... What more can I ask for out of life?

Am bold about my sexuality...are u?

Geez.. Pukes! angry
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Texman21: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
vaseline crew give that okoroawusa guy a round of applause and two trailers of vaseline

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2019
You guys should nit kill the nerve there o

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by BlackHummer(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2019
These are the kind of research vaseline crew likes

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by lincsnuel: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2019
I was planning to retire from the Vaseline Crew Association today but after reading this thread, I have a reason to continue. This article has motivated me... If not for anything, its because I am helping to reduce the menace of prostate cancer that has affected millions upon millions of innocent people in the world who were not fortunate to utilise the output of this great research!

I pledge to fully carry out this great mandate morning, day and night until my abuna finds a suitable companion to cultivate her local government!

More reason to buy a new vaseline today!

4 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Gadafii: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Until u no longer have sperm to ejaculate but hot air angry

2 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Deepfeel(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2019
dairykidd:

Its not a lie bro and its old news its shocking a lot of u guys don't know this sad

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319536.php

Do you know there are some white people who did vasectomy the don't ejaculate at all but nothing like prostate cancer?
Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by plumule(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Deepfeel:

Do you know there are some white people who did vasectomy the don't ejaculate at all but nothing like prostate cancer?
My dear go and get your facts correct.
vasectomy is to cut the vas deference which connects the testicles to the penis. And this doesn't mean they don't ejaculate just that the semen will not find it's way out of the Penis.

2 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Deepfeel(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2019
plumule:
My dear go and get your facts correct.
vasectomy is to cut the vas deference which connects the testicles to the penis. And this doesn't mean they don't ejaculate just that the semen will not find it's way out of the Penis.
So where do the semen go to?

1 Like

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by plumule(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
So where do the semen go to?
they drop at the scrotum sac for re-absorbing since it is nutritious.

2 Likes

Re: Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research by Deepfeel(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2019
plumule:

they drop at the scrotum sac for re-absorbing since it is nutritious.

Very good so why will semen dropping in the scrotum sac be nutritious, and the one in the testicles cause cancer if not released?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. / My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / The Sad Story Of The Married Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.