Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit (8760 Views)

Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st / Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by Ikechukwuanozie(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Am so happy for this, and must try my possible best to be in attendance, wanna be made in ajegunle... Thank God I already have a boutique there... So let's see how we or our government will benefit
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by Nigerdeltayouth: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2019
YorubaKing:
This Utomi nose sef... be like Hippopotamus own. grin

Respect the prof!

Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by do4luv14(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Lavyanna:

Good morning sir,

If you check the flier well, it is hosted in the heart of the ajegunle community.. all the invited guests will be present sir. The army, police and even the dss have been notified about the program and will be on ground to ensure the safety of life and properties..

Are u from ajegunle?

yes, and am still in AJCITy,

if the organizers are looking for people for engagement purpose, or as a volunteer, then am available
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by Revolva(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Wow for my own AJ city

I will find my way to be there the venue is close to my house na just a walk

Well the chairman of ajeromi ifeodun is a slow poke he does not want to repair the manor roads though he de try de repair some street Sha

I know him house even before he became chairman

I whope sanwo olu will be there and I trust pat utomi
He will be there he is a man of the people there was a day I saw him at falomo at all saint Catholic church baba yellow like ehnn
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by Born2Breed(f): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerdeltayouth:
hate is not good for health

Cover your mouth before fly enter.

Your one liner don't even make sense to you.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by majamajic(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2019
bro4u:
Ajegunle my beloved Ajegunle, I wish Sanwo-olu will do something real fast concerning the trucks loaded with containers on the road. Especially that Orege road from masalanchi, mechanic, church, kola, banana, oja, dustbin and Chidi, all these bus stops down to Mile 2 are terribly dangerous.

UBA junction , Vanguard Avenue included.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by majamajic(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2019
Revolva:
Wow for my own AJ city

I will find my way to be there the venue is close to my house na just a walk

Well the chairman of ajeromi ifeodun is a slow poke he does not want to repair the manor roads though he de try de repair some street Sha

I know him house even before he became chairman

I whope sanwo olu will be there and I trust pat utomi
He will be there he is a man of the people there was a day I saw him at falomo at all saint Catholic church baba yellow like ehnn

Oluwa family is a very big family in AJ city, I once played a football competition in Maracanda
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by sweetsell: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Instead of Ipob to be promoting programs like this the fools will be roaring for corrupt lunatic from PDP that turned Igbo land into the shithole everyone can’t wait to be evacuated from. The other surprising thing about this clown is that they’d rather be evacuated to the SW they insult their governors for poor performance... lol. Just checkout the out filled Igbo comment on the thread already, what an irony of life !
Lavyanna:
The ajegunle economic summit will be holding on the 15th of august 2019. This historic event is set to take the entire nation by storm and will also feature the ajegunle trade-fair.

Notable guests expected include:

1. His excellency, Gov. Babajide sanwo-olu. (Special guest of honour)

2. Prof. Pat utomi (keynote speaker)

3. Hon. Fatai ayoola (Ajeromi-ifelodun local govt. Chairman and chief host)

4 Hon. Fatai ajidagba ( ifelodun lcda chairman and Co-host)

5. Hon. Kolawole taiwo ( member, federal house of Representatives, ajeromi-ifelodun constituency)

How much as PDP ruined Igbo land both at the center n in igboland to the extent every living living thing humans n animal can’t wait to be evacuated from that shithole.

PresidentAtiku:
Way to go!

Please is APC at the center different from Lagos APC

Lagos APC has improved the life of its citizens over the years but the one at the center with all the resources at its disposal is the true definition of inefficiency.

Anyway,...
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by jafol(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Abia has not paid teachers since October,
Erosion has carried away half of Imo, Ihedioha is demolishing the other half
Obiano is building prisons for children instead of schools,
Ugwuanyi is busy buying awards and bribing priests.

Yet, you left your states to come talk about Ajegunle.

Let me tell you a secret: the economy of Ajeromi-Ifelodun will develop and your Governors will steal your future to come invest in that same Ajegunle the way they did in Eko Atlantic.
Have u seen the glasses on that imo state governors wife, she used the state funds to buy expensive glasses but nothing to show for the welfare of her people. That’s Igbo woman for u wasteful resources. Upon that her fellow igbos were hailing her. I can imagine if that happens in southwest, the wailers will cry that she is using their tax money to buy glasses. Useless fools
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019
sweetsell:
Instead of Ipob to be promoting programs like this the fools will be roaring for corrupt lunatic from PDP that turned Igbo land into the shithole everyone can’t wait to be evacuated from. The other surprising thing about this clown is that they’d rather be evacuated to the SW they insult their governors for poor performance... lol. Just checkout the out filled Igbo comment on the thread already, what an irony of life !

How much as PDP ruined Igbo land both at the center n in igboland to the extent every living living thing humans n animal can’t wait to be evacuated from that shithole.

Go and collect your missing sense, then come back to say something meaningful. Aswear, you have never made a reasonable comment on this platform
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by Cantonese: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Lavyanna:
The ajegunle economic summit will be holding on the 15th of august 2019. This historic event is set to take the entire nation by storm and will also feature the ajegunle trade-fair.

5. Hon. Kolawole taiwo ( member, federal house of Representatives, ajeromi-ifelodun constituency)

With Pat Utomi there it is just to speak English, give long speech, draw blueprint and the matter ends there. Ajegunle will remain the way it is. Abeggi!
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by laitsy: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Good development... My hood my city.. proudly a product of thiz city....
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
wyqay:
economic summit when you ordered trucks all over the streets of ajegunle.all in the name of money collected as toll from them.
many businesses had been crumbled as a result this activities.l wonder what will be the major points of discussion of this economic summit when the so called organizer are busy destroying the economic of ajegunle every day with their selfish interest on money they generated from truck drivers.

God bless you . Those containers are something else.
Re: Gov. Sanwo-olu, Prof Pat Utomi, Others To Headline Ajegunle Economic Summit by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lavyanna:

so APC finally succeeded to relegate this great man Prof pat utomi to an Ajegule politician see what g reed can cause!

Insecurity: Implement 2014 Confab Report Now, Delegates Tell Buhari / Buhari Not Against Restructuring - Ngige / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian