Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? (942 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by IgboGirl(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
Why have Nigerian men become so lazy with no jobs or career leaving all the responsibilities on their women? It's a trend now for Nigerian men abroad to go back home and marry a wife, take her oversea and force her to be a nurse so she can be the sole bread winner of the house while the man does nothing. Funny part is that the so called lazy men wouldn't wanna help in house chores, they still have the mentality that it is a woman's duty. They expect their successful women to come back home after hard day at work to cook and clean for them. And heaven forbids the woman brags about her success to her man or refuses to perform her so called wife duties, she pays for it with her life. There has been stories about Nigerian men killing their wives and most of these women are nurses!

So many anti Nigerian women threads on here so it's time for anti Nigerian men thread! Bunch of you men are lazy bums with egos larger than an elephant and nothing to show for it. Just cos the women choose to remain silent doesn't mean they have nothing against you. I am done keeping quiet! Any man on here that says crap about Nigerian women will get even more crap said about Nigerian men from yours truly.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by MrCork21: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2010
beecuase they are gold diggers and the chop your moiney!! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2010
IgboGirl:

Why have Nigerian men become so lazy with no jobs or career leaving all the responsibilities on their women? It's a trend now for Nigerian men abroad to go back home and marry a wife, take her oversea and force her to be a nurse so she can be the sole bread winner of the house while the man does nothing. Funny part is that the so called lazy men wouldn't wanna help in house chores, they still have the mentality that it is a woman's duty. They expect their successful women to come back home after hard day at work to cook and clean for them. And heaven forbids the woman brags about her success to her man or refuses to perform her so called wife duties, she pays for it with her life. There has been stories about Nigerian men killing their wives and most of these women are nurses!

So many anti Nigerian women threads on here so it's time for anti Nigerian men thread! Bunch of you men are lazy bums with egos larger than an elephant and nothing to show for it. Just cos the women choose to remain silent doesn't mean they have nothing against you. I am done keeping quiet! Any man on here that says crap about Nigerian women will get even more crap said about Nigerian men from yours truly.

they aint lazy

here is my view this happened to lots of zimbabweans

a wave of women came to uk as qualified nurse got nursing jobs then husband followed if he was a just general manager in zim then the chances of starting from a low paid job industrial it doesnt pay much compared to nursing

if the husband was abusing wife back the wife would take sort of revenge she brings more money on the table hence she now changes husband and husband feels the pressure to find better jobs hell break loose wife tell people than he is lazy  he doesnt want to find a better job etc
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by Dsense(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
Well, i can say u hit some points here but,Still not all men do that or exibit such mentality.I'm quitely different nd above all this crap u just accused men of nd i believe at this same time that there lot of guys in da house here who can neva do such things .Just put it in yah mind that not all nd not even the majority.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by segzicres(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
i think the peolple around you are all lazy ppl b'cos the pple i knoware natural born hustlers and are very busy. i think you should change ur circle of friends.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by kokoye(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
the poster claimed she is begging for attention and you are feeding it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
D-sense:

Well, i can say u hit some points here but,Still not all men do that or exibit such mentality.I'm quitely different nd above all this crap u just accused men of nd i believe at this same time that there lot of guys in da house here who can neva do such things .Just put it in yah mind that not all nd not even the majority.

the other thing is papers

one who has papers can do alot if s/he is wise up stairs

the illegals are in a tight spot they can mavoure alot the fear of being caught people tend to campare people but they dont know the difference in these people

eg 1 is asylum seeker

2 a student nurse

3 one on working permit

these people are being compared and are put in the same brand though these people are far apart in terms of income brand

those might say the asylum is is lazy he doesnt want to work etc
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by IgboGirl(f): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
segzi cres:

i think the peolple around you are all lazy ppl b'cos the pple i knoware natural born hustlers and are very busy. i think you should change your circle of friends.

Sweetie, not just ppl around me, it's on the news, internet, everywhere! Natural born hustlers eh? You mean yahoo yahoo? You men are definitely natural on that! You men are hustlers when it comes to quick cash! Tell me why most Nigerian men that came abroad years ago are still party promoters with no degree yet their female counterparts that came same year as them have 2 degrees and a booming career?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by IgboGirl(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
kokoye:

the poster claimed she is begging for attention and you are feeding it.

And yet here you are feeding it as well *hiss*
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by IgboGirl(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
Mr-Cork:

beecuase they are gold diggers and the chop your moiney!! angry

oh so the men are gold diggers! hmmm interesting, makes a lot of sense
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women More Successful Than Nigerian Men? by r231(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^^hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do Anyfin Wrong ? / How Do You Know If Your Relationship Is Drifting Apart? / What Does This Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.