Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons (3663 Views)

This Feminist Idiot Says Men Should Accept False Rape Accusations More! [photos] / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Beverlyjean(f): 4:23am On Aug 11, 2019
But a UK study shows that female gay marriage is likely to end 3 times more than male gay marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Remimadrid:
Not all women, most are gold diggers. They don't maintain the home, they are only after your money.
If wanting a provider and protector,security for themselves and children is called golddigging,then women are proud golddiggers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by hify9935(f): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Solomon Buchi been finding men's trouble since 1890.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Jj222(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Well spoken , if men can leave cheating n stay with their wives d world will b a better place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by TimiRume(f): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lalasticlala why is this not on the front page
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by TimiRume(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jj222:
Well spoken , if men can leave cheating n stay with their wives d world will b a better place.
Don't ask men to do anything, African men don't listen to women. Just don't have sex with them, divorce them when they cheat or don't marry them. They would adjust quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Junkie1: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
MORE WEAK MEN, REASONING LIKE A TRUE SIMP HE MUST BE A CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jj222:

Biglittlelois:
Gospel truth, but they will still come here to refute it.

MariaLavina:
He's very right.

In African society, women are emboldened with rules and norms.As a matter of fact, A woman is solely responsible for the successful or ruin of a marriage and it makes me wonder if marriage is between one person or two. Why make one gender the moral keeper? The man has the right to do what pleases him why the woman has the right to do what pleases her husband only. So pathetic!

And you wonder why African marriages do not last in this civilized and westernized era? The earlier men realize that the old age patriarchal rules no longer hold water the best for them. A man has to put just as much efforts as his wife's into their marriage for it to work out.

theButterfly:
Co-sign w| him: many of the qualities expected out of women in marriage aren't expected of men.

At the end of the day though, both parties should be held responsible for divorce. The same way it takes two to make a marriage work is the same way it takes two to break it.

xendra:
if African men could think right like this brother here, marriages will last longer.

Is he single

Women on this thread are quick to say that cheating African men are the reason for high rate of divorce in Africa. ...while any smart man knows that cheating in Africa is NOT the reason for the majority of divorce because:
A) African women desperately stay in these marriage even if hubby cheats.
B) the way many of these women turn into repulsive baby whales after childbirth is the main issue here.... but of course, none of these women would mention it
C) many African men gladly divorce because they know they can easily find a younger more beautiful wife even if they are in their late 70s (ask baba Ned), while divorced african women (even a young as 28yr old) are viewed as spoilt rotten good, especially if they already have kids.
That's the main issue here!!!!

So, if African women are so desperate to be called "Mrs" that they will stay in their marriage at any cost, then so be it, but men know better and gladly divorce because they CAN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by xendra: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Women on this thread are quick to say that cheating African men are the reason for high rate of divorce in Africa. ...while any smart man knows that cheating in Africa is NOT the reason for the majority of divorce because:
A) African women desperately stay in these marriage even if hubby cheats.
B) the way many of these women turn into repulsive baby whales after childbirth is the main issue here.... but of course, none of these women would mention it
C) many African men gladly divorce because they know they can easily find a younger more beautiful wife even if they are in their late 70s (ask baba Ned), while divorced african women are viewed as spoilt rotten good.
That's the main issue here!!!!

So, if African women are so desperate to be called "Mrs" that they will stay in their marriage at any cost, then so be it, but men know better and gladly divorce because they CAN.
In this generation? lol...... I know this guy hasn't yet gotten with the program cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
xendra:
In this generation? lol...... I know this guy hasn't yet gotten with the program cheesy

Here is another confirmation of what i am saying...I guess she "also" didn't get the memo about the new program you are dreaming about. enjoy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5362908/wont-leave-husband-he-cheats
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Solomon was a wise man in the bible,so how come this Solomon is so foolish

Useless woman wrapper of a Solomon..
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by xendra: 3:03am On Aug 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Here is another confirmation of what i am saying...I guess she "also" didn't get the memo about the new program you are dreaming about. enjoy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5362908/wont-leave-husband-he-cheats
lol....that's her cup of tea, everyone's self esteem is not on the same level. you have to live your life and let others live theirs
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2019
MrBrownjay1 wake up.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
i know you will support something like this

Biglittlelois:
Gospel truth, but they will still come here to refute it.

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
i know you will support something like this

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
look at her shining teeth because she's guilty
Biglittlelois:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
look at her shining teeth because she's guilty

I am not, just stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
there is no truth in that guy's post
Biglittlelois:

I am not, just stated the obvious.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
there is no truth in that guy's post

No truth? I would have agreed with you if you said there is 80% truth, but none at all? Naaah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
80% undecided the guy even thinks marriage is between 2 EQUAL partners.

Biglittlelois:

No truth? I would have agreed with you if you said there is 80% truth, but none at all? Naaah.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
80% undecided the guy even thinks marriage is between 2 EQUAL partners.

The wife should be submissive agreed, but both partners should still see each other as ONE, nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
there is something wrong in that

Biglittlelois:

The wife should be submissive agreed, but both partners should still see each other as ONE, nothing wrong with that.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
there is something wrong in that

What is the something wrong then?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by hatedisplace: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Remimadrid:
Not all women, most are gold diggers. They don't maintain the home, they are only after your money.
what are you digging for? Sand I suppose. Does she own the home alone? How much you get self.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
one plus one doesnt equal one grin
Biglittlelois:

What is the something wrong then?

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by victorian(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gistring:
A Nigerian man says men are the cause of high divorce rate.

Do you agree with him? See his reasons below;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-says-men-are-the-cause-of-high-divorce-rate-see-his-reasons

What more can I say again?

He has said it all.

Its finished.

Women like me no longer take crap from such men anymore.

Lobatan! No time for nonsense!

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
one plus one doesnt equal one grin

When two becomes one, it applies in marriage, you should know that nah, except you just want to argue with me this evening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by victorian(f): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
If wanting a provider and protector,security for themselves and children is called golddigging,then women are proud golddiggers

Don't mind men of these days.

To even stay in just one marriage and make it work with the women, they can't. Divorce here and there, cause they are looking for marriage without responsibilities. But if its to fucvk from morning til the next day, they are capable, strong and ever ready like firebrand . Lol. Men make me laugh, I sweeru Gawd! grin

Our fathers, God bless their souls marry many wives, gave birth to many children. Took care of everyone in the family, trained all their children to university level with sense of pride and joy . Even built houses which some spineless sons are enjoying today and issuing increase in rents every year to tenants as if they were the ones who built it.

Ordinary to take care of wife, capital zero.

Anyways I blame women who are so desperate to marry at the end, most of them are divorced and single parents nw.

See them all over the place. Single parents, baby daddies, baby mamas Don full everywhere. No sense of responsibility from the man .

Men in this category should cover their faces in shame.

Pure shame.

Babe how u dey dear? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
in mathematics,1 + 1 = 2 not 1

Biglittlelois:

When two becomes one, it applies in marriage, you should know that nah, except you just want to argue with me this evening.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
in mathematics,1 + 1 = 2 not 1

Is this a mathematics thread or a marriage/ divorce thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MJBOLT: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Is this a mathematics thread or a marriage/ divorce thread undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=81342144][/quote]

Yeye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Order Bride To Remove Her Wedding Gown Because She’s Not A Virgi / I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / The Guy Fucking My Future Wife Should Please Take It Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.