Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons (3638 Views)

This Feminist Idiot Says Men Should Accept False Rape Accusations More! [photos] / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Gistring: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
A Nigerian man says men are the cause of high divorce rate.

Do you agree with him? See his reasons below;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-says-men-are-the-cause-of-high-divorce-rate-see-his-reasons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Gistring: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by EkunKekere: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
There's some wisdom here.

While I don't usually agree with or support radical feminism, there are some pathetic women out there who could do with a dose of feminism, if only for the purpose of giving them a sense of self esteem.

[img]https://images./eIrfTNTDO0OSzyNAHRUWo.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Gistring: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by ignitewatch(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
OK
Well spoken words
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by daddytime(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
He said, " Men are the cause of high divorce rate in African countries".

I'll wait for him to complete his research paper and tell us why there are no divorce (high/low cases) in non-African countries before I can comment properly.

We are waiting for you oga researcher...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by khia: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:

I'll wait for him to complete his research paper and tell us why there are no divorce (high/low cases) in non-African countries before I can comment properly.

His concern isn't with non African countries, isn't that obvious?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by CosmicPhoenix: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
posts like this belong in the

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by daddytime(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
khia:

His concern isn't with non African countries, isn't that obvious?

His concern is inconclusive in my opinion like INEC.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Any person who thinks that men AND women are/view/experience the same in marriage, need some serious medical help.

Men AND women are to be blamed for the high rate of divorce in Africa... blaming solely men on such issue is like solely blaming drug dealers for the drug problem OR solely blaming oloshos/ashewos for the prostitution issue.

With such one sided view of the above problem, you will never remotely solve the problem at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by khia: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:

His concern is inconclusive in my opinion like INEC.

You can't refute what he says because what he says is the truth in most marriages. Men cheating is the number one cause of problems in a marriage followed by finances.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by xendra: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
if African men could think right like this brother here, marriages will last longer.

Is he single

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by xendra: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:

he is only talking about African because he is one. there are high divorce rate in other continents as long as women there know themselves and are no longer subdued by old laws

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Martinez39(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Simp raised to the power of 10.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by daddytime(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
khia:

You can't refute what he says because what he says is the truth in most marriages. Men cheating is the number one cause of problems in a marriage followed by finances.

I'm not up for refuting his submissions or not. Holistic survey and submission for a broader discourse is what I'm inferring.

The topic or his submissions however right they seem/are, still are very debatable.

No?
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Co-sign w| him: many of the qualities expected out of women in marriage aren't expected of men.

At the end of the day though, both parties should be held responsible for divorce. The same way it takes two to make a marriage work is the same way it takes two to break it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by khia: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:

I'm not up for refuting his submissions or not. Holistic survey and submission for a broader discourse is what I'm inferring.

The topic or his submissions however right they seem/are, still are very debatable.

No?

Ok.
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Skmoda(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abeg na both of them jawre....
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by khia: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
theButterfly:
Co-sign w| him: many of the qualities expected out of women in marriage aren't expected of men.

At the end of the day though, the same way it takes two to make a marriage work is the same way it takes two to break it, so both parties should be held responsible for divorce.

It doesn't always take two to break a marriage. ONE can be so selfish and inconsiderate of the other to the point that cheating is second nature to them and will not change. ONE can not hold a marriage together alone, it takes TWO to do that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
He's very right.

In African society, women are emboldened with rules and norms.As a matter of fact, A woman is solely responsible for the successful or ruin of a marriage and it makes me wonder if marriage is between one person or two. Why make one gender the moral keeper? The man has the right to do what pleases him why the woman has the right to do what pleases her husband only. So pathetic!

And you wonder why African marriages do not last in this civilized and westernized era? The earlier men realize that the old age patriarchal rules no longer hold water the best for them. A man has to put just as much efforts as his wife's into their marriage for it to work out.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Not all women, most are gold diggers. They don't maintain the home, they are only after your money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Simp raised to the power of 10.

For where ?? He's the Grand Patron of the order of the Simphood
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by GistOffer: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
This one go make front page.
Make I book space
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol.... I have nothing to say here cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by Biglittlelois(f): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gospel truth, but they will still come here to refute it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by jaszplus12(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:

Thank you sir...
Trust guys to sit behind a desk and write a "research"! Just like many guys/girls are online yet don't know beyond their noses!!
Please let's wait for him to get the research done from all angles!
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by EkunKekere: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ignorance is as natural for some people as eating and drinking.

The reasons for high rates of divorce will not and can never be the same for every country or society, and anyone with even half a brain who reads the tweet will know that it was not trying to compare different scenarios from different cultures. Rather it was specifically focused on Africa.

I hope you stay in school.

daddytime:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by lilmax(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
I don't need to read this crap
Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by naijacentric(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Solomon buchi all the way from instablog9ja this guy is an ass licker of women. Believe him at ur peril! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate. See His Reasons by lincsnuel: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very very dumb reasoning...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Girl In Love With Me / What Are Your Bad Habits ? / Bad Bitch Or Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.