Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please (766 Views)

Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) / Patricia's Smartphone. (a Peek Into The Contemporary Single City Girl's Mind) / What Else Can I Do To Put My Girl's Mind At Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by dealordea(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
I have this friend whom I used to have a crush on, but not anymore. Here's why. Three months ago she started a relationship with a guy that is a total slowpoke. They're already over. She predicted that they'd be done in three months. At the beginning she didn't wanna tell me because she feared I'd be ashamed of her. Her father never knew for the same reason (she has no mom). But she had no problem telling her sister and other best friend.

Also, she says that she didn't felt physically nor mentally atracted to the guy, much less mentally, she's jsut way too smart for him. And she says he didn't particullary exited her, and considers him quite ugly. But she had her first time with him, and had regular sex afterwards, even tough she supposedly didn't enjoyed it, before going on family vacations, and after coming back they broke up.

She says she is not lying to me when she says that she didn't liked him. Actually she gets quite offended when I suggest otherwise. But if it is so, then why she did what she did? Is there some part of her mind I don't understand because I'm a man? thanks for the help.
Re: A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by Rocktation(f): 1:04am On Oct 20, 2010
And for what again d'you need this info? Since you no longer have a crush on her.
Re: A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by steeze(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2010
Dude, if there is one tin i can tell u on good authority, it's that women lie a lot. And yes, they better than us men. Even if we always think we are smarter. I had this g.f who i caught cheating on me. She didn't see me tho. I just walked away and confronted her later. Dude, u need to see how dis gal denied it. My God. Soon we started raising our voices cos i couldn't believe how she could deny sometin like that. Eventually she started crying serious cry, with snot running down her nose saying i didn't love her. Emotional blackmail. My God, she looked so innocent. For a split second i almost doubted myself. She was THAT good. Her alibi didn't add up. It wasn't even rational. But she insisted that she wasn't eff-ing that other guy and so on and so on. Needless to say i dumped her 'oscar winning' ass. And dis is me citing just one example. In my experience, most women are great at lying. They lie so good that sometimes they actually believe their lies. Riddle me this; how can u have no attraction to a guy physically, emotionally and EVEN intellectually and yet he deflowered u and went on to chop 'pun*ani' several times? Heck, she even dislikes him. Long story short, she's lying to u and trying to convince herself she never liked him. About d part where she gets angry at u for asking too many questions and daring to NOT believe her, it's called reverse psychology or 419 deflection of truth. . .
Re: A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2010
steeze:

Dude, if there is one tin i can tell u on good authority, it's that women lie a lot. And yes, they better than us men. Even if we always think we are smarter. I had this g.f who i caught cheating on me. She didn't see me tho. I just walked away and confronted her later. Dude, u need to see how dis gal denied it. My God. Soon we started raising our voices cos i couldn't believe how she could deny sometin like that. Eventually she started crying serious cry, with snot running down her nose saying i didn't love her. Emotional blackmail. My God, she looked so innocent. For a split second i almost doubted myself. She was THAT good. Her alibi didn't add up. It wasn't even rational. But she insisted that she wasn't eff-ing that other guy and so on and so on. Needless to say i dumped her 'oscar winning' backside. And dis is me citing just one example. In my experience, most women are great at lying. They lie so good that sometimes they actually believe their lies. Riddle me this; how can u have no attraction to a guy physically, emotionally and EVEN intellectually and yet he deflowered u and went on to chop 'pun*ani' several times? Heck, she even dislikes him. Long story short, she's lying to u and trying to convince herself she never liked him. About d part where she gets angry at u for asking too many questions and daring to NOT believe her, it's called reverse psychology or 419 deflection of truth. . .

whatever the reason it is her reason and the reason doesnt have to make sense to you
Re: A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by Tinksh(f): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2010
Nope, doesnt make sense. I am a women and i dont even know how our minds work so good luck to anyone trying to figure it out. smiley
Re: A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by iice(f): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2010
lol
Re: A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by MOBO444(f): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2010
@ Poster basically you got to do what you got to do, she did what she got to do at the time, dont well all anyway, regardless of our gender.
Re: A Girl's Mind: Someone Explain, Please by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
@poster
ask her this simple question:
what attracted you to this guy that made you A) date him B) lose your virginity to him C) choose him over me?

if there was absolutely NOTHING about this guy and she still did all this with him then i am safe to say that the next guy in her life will be her gateman!

(1) (Reply)

Can Love Make You Wash Your Bf/gf Underwear I.e Boxer Or Pant / I Need Help / The Very First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.