Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance (3936 Views)

What Is Your Say In This Circumstance? / What Will you do in This Circumstance / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ekesimo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
The experts in the house are needed to help a friend of mine out. Also experienced ladies are not left out.

A friend of mine came to me complaining that his girlfriend imposed a pregnancy on him. When I enquired what he meant by "imposed", he started his narration.
According to him, he had sex with his gf on the 4th and from what the girl said, she saw her period on the 4th of the previous month. Now the girl has not seen her current period and is suspecting that she could be pregnant of which she planned to impose on my guy if proven to be true.
The question is could it be true or is she trying to play my guy.

pls matured mind should help out. thanks
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by joceey(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Very very possible

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by nosiebaba(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
When you have unprotected sex be ready to bear the consequences. Thank God it's pregnancy that's imposed on your friend not hiv or hepatitis

22 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by rosy1992(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congrats in advance to your friend.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by themaestro08(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
When your guy was riding her without protection what was he expecting? From the look of things this pregnancy is unplanned and unwanted.

Funny people asking ridiculous questions.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by NoApology(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Whether it is your guy or you. You all better start looking for the missing period. Period!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by 3plet: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
From the "dates" I should say he is not responsible.. He should get rid of her asap

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ekesimo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
3plet:
From the "dates" I should say he is not responsible.. He should get rid of her asap

How?
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by 3plet: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
ekesimo:

How?
assuming there is no gynaecological deficits, and her period is regular her cycle length should be approx 29days, meaning ur friend slept with her wen she was supposed to expect her menses.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by linearity: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
It is possible.

But, no one can impose pregnancy on another in this day and age, there is DNA testing.

Tell your guy to simply tell her that, based on the timeline, he have some doubt that he is responsible and that he will need a DNA test after delivery to clear that doubt.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by bluefilm: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
themaestro08:
When your guy was riding her without protection what was he expecting? From the look of things this pregnancy is unplanned and unwanted.

Funny people asking ridiculous questions.

Na im.

No be im guy anything.

Bush meat don catch hunter.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Davoneskay(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Start buying pampers and other baby stuffs. I love attending naming ceremony.
Kindly invite me after delivery.
Aa gbo ohun iya ati omo oooooo. So happy for you and ur friend. grin

8 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by gift2xl: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
WOMEN DE LIKE SOIL, WHEN U OPEN AND PUT UR SEED EXPECT IT TO GERMINATE. EXCEPT THE SOIL IS NOT... MR FARMER

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2019
A hunter went 2 hunt, he saw an antelope and aimed, Bam!...he shot, the antelope fell down, dead.

But the problem here, is, the hunter’s gun had no live bullet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by daewoorazer(m): 3:13am On Aug 16, 2019
ekesimo:
The experts in the house are needed to help a friend of mine out. Also experienced ladies are not left out.

A friend of mine came to me complaining that his girlfriend imposed a pregnancy on him. When I enquired what he meant by "imposed", he started his narration.
According to him, he had sex with his gf on the 4th and from what the girl said, she saw her period on the 4th of the previous month. Now the girl has not seen her current period and is suspecting that she could be pregnant of which she planned to impose on my guy if proven to be true.

Naturally, the girl should have seen her period around 1st of August....if she didn’t see it till 4th, then MAYBE she has conceived and trying to force in your guy....

But it’s also possible menses come late,

My verdict is she has already conceived before meeting your guy....not 100 percent though but I’m 99% certain

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ImaIma1(f): 4:23am On Aug 16, 2019
daewoorazer:

Naturally, the girl should have seen her period around 1st of August....if she didn’t see it till 4th, then MAYBE she has conceived and trying to force in your guy....

But it’s also possible menses come late,

My verdict is she has already conceived before meeting your guy....not 100 percent though but I’m 99% certain

According to the op they didn't just meet. She's his gf. Seems he is in the habit of having raw sex, it's possible they had sex during the month of july after her period, probably during her ovulation period and now she's pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by daewoorazer(m): 4:50am On Aug 16, 2019
ImaIma1:

According to the op they didn't just meet. She's his gf. Seems he is in the habit of having raw sex, it's possible they had sex during the month of july after her period, probably during her ovulation period and now she's pregnant.

According to him, he had sex with his gf on the 4th and from what the girl said, she saw her period on the 4th of the previous month.

The emboldened shows after July 4th which was when she last saw her menses, they never had sex until 4th of August; if otherwise, OP will let us in the know....am I right OP?
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ArticleBeast: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Friend of mine ko...brother better go and register for antenatal...Small rain fall, weather for two, u no think pampers money...Any happy fathers day in advance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ekesimo(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2019
ImaIma1:

no dear. she saw the one of june (no sex during that period) before they had sex
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ekesimo(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2019
daewoorazer:

According to him, he had sex with his gf on the 4th and from what the girl said, she saw her period on the 4th of the previous month.

The emboldened shows after July 4th which was when she last saw her menses, they never had sex until 4th of August; if otherwise, OP will let us in the know....am I right OP?

yea u re correct
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Sonfethopia: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2019
linearity:
It is possible.

But, no one can impose pregnancy on another in this day and age, there is DNA testing.

Tell your guy to simply tell her that, based on the timeline, he have some doubt that he is responsible and that he will need a DNA test after delivery to clear that doubt.

U tink say dna na 500 naira
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ImaIma1(f): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2019
daewoorazer:

Maybe op has forgotten the time during the month when he was begged to put on the tip inside cheesy
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Katier00(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2019
According to him or according to you
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by daewoorazer(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2019
ImaIma1:

Maybe op has forgotten the time during the month when he was begged to put on the tip inside cheesy

U are crazy
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ekesimo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
ImaIma1:

U re a lady. Check it out, do u think its possible
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by LilSmith55(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Davoneskay:
Start buying pampers and other baby stuffs. I love attending naming ceremony.
Kindly invite me after delivery.
Aa gbo ohun iya ati omo oooooo. So happy for you and ur friend. grin

And Naming Ceremony jollof rice dey sweet die

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Offpoint: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
ekesimo:

A friend of yours indeed
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Ayotemide(f): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Surprisingly those without a uterus to their name can calculate that she is 'imposing' a child on him.

Let me educate you, Menstruatuon is a not a function of calendar dates but Cycles; which is also not cast in stone to be 28days (this is for the ones with pathetic biology knowledge up there).

I have a 20day cycle and if this girl has a month 20-21 day cycle like me she was ovulating when they had unprotected sex.

I want to wish You Op and your 'friend' an amazing fatherhood experience ahead.

You reading, save yourself the wahala of calculating menstrual cycles and use contraceptives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Ayotemide(f): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
ekesimo:

U re a lady. Check it out, do u think its possible

Lol. You want yo justify that you did not have unprotected sex with this lady and run away from your responsibilities abi?

I am a Lady, And that Girl is most likely very pregnant for you. NO IMPOSSIBILITY ANYWHERE.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Ayotemide(f): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
3plet:
assuming there is no gynaecological deficits, and her period is regular her cycle length should be approx 29days, meaning ur friend slept with her wen she was supposed to expect her menses.

Who made you an authority to say Women's cycle must be 29days?!

Deceive the irresponsible Arrow if you will, but at least use correct information.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Once u mention DNA she go confess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falling In Love With A Secondary School Girl / My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back / Please Help, My Husband Always Sleep Outside Whenever We Have Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.