Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance (3949 Views)

What Is Your Say In This Circumstance? / What Will you do in This Circumstance / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by 3plet: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Madam lecturer, pls apply due diligence and read op's post again ok.
Ayotemide:

Who made you an authority to say Women's cycle must be 29days?!

Deceive the irresponsible Arrow if you will, but at least use correct information.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by 3plet: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
From the dates provided what do u think her cycle length should be assuming her period is regular?
Ayotemide:
Surprisingly those without a uterus to their name can calculate that she is 'imposing' a child on him.

Let me educate you, Menstruatuon is a not a function of calendar dates but Cycles; which is also not cast in stone to be 28days (this is for the ones with pathetic biology knowledge up there).

I have a 20day cycle and if this girl has a month 20-21 day cycle like me she was ovulating when they had unprotected sex.

I want to wish You Op and your 'friend' an amazing fatherhood experience ahead.

You reading, save yourself the wahala of calculating menstrual cycles and use contraceptives.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by traihit: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Staying away from fornication or at least wrapping himself when he was fornicating would have saved him this headache. Now he has trust issues even though he might have promised Romeo's love to his 'Juliet'.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ImaIma1(f): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
ekesimo:

U re a lady. Check it out, do u think its possible

The calculation doesn't add up. However, there is room for any anomaly.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by carter009(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
Don't know why some guys will not learn, upon they danger of getting HIV, STDs they will still be Doing Portorico.....
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by LadySarah: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
He is the one. grin grin
Ecomony pack size 2(96 pcs) now costs #4000 and would last for 3 wks Or more grin.Formula 3200 Every four days,Thats abt 7 tins in a mth.Calculate 3200 multiplied by 7 then add the 4k.Total is #26,400 per mth just for the two alone including wipes and immunisation payments grin grin

To help You small;register her immediately and start buying baby things small small.

Congrats on ur new status.Daddy in a bit... grin
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by iamSTANAD(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please guys, take a moment check this new short film out. It is an action film made in Nigeria and it is very promising.

DISTANCE II: DISCLOSURE is the title and it is on youtube. Click the link below to watch. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVNMjaxRa6I
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by crackhouse(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
Congrats my brother. U have finally succeeded. Thank God
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by Landargas: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
The probability of pregnancy on this day is minimal. If the girl had a period, then the uterus is simply not ready for fertilization. The uterus lacks the necessary layer for zygote attachment. So most likely the girl cheated on your friend. Offer him to do a DNA test if the girl claims that his child.
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by nicepoker101(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
3plet:
assuming there is no gynaecological deficits, and her period is regular her cycle length should be approx 29days, meaning ur friend slept with her wen she was supposed to expect her menses.
Op na that your friend be this o
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstance by ekesimo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Landargas:
The probability of pregnancy on this day is minimal. If the girl had a period, then the uterus is simply not ready for fertilization. The uterus lacks the necessary layer for zygote attachment. So most likely the girl cheated on your friend. Offer him to do a DNA test if the girl claims that his child.

Reasonable contribution. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences / Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! / What Does The Expression "Love Is Blind" Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.