Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back (3944 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / My Brother Keeps Lying He Is In America. He Asked Me To Send Him 3k This Morning / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Danielfx(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2020
This igbo girl(Amaka) keeps coming back to my little brother even after receiving royal Rumble smack down from him. My Little brother would shut the door on her and rain punches on her, the girl screams and shouts, pleading for help, it's so horrible.

The worst part is that the girl is an annoying 18year old girl that school in one stupid Polytechnic with my little brother. My brother had two girlfriends in the past and she treats them both thesame, it such a relief that the sensible one left him. This brain*less one is not just Stu*pid but insultive, she lacks simple mannerism and always walked past people without a single courtesy.

Just today, the beating was so intense that the girl was shouting high above roof for anybody to save her.... I just left my room and went to one guest house to rest my head..

My Little brother is as insultive as the girl but it baffles me how girls like guys that treat them like trash and they look down on the ones that shower them with love...

Modified: The girl is now smiling and walking down the street with him.... Use your head, nor go carry Mata wey nor concern you

6 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Hezzyluv: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Very annoying girl

very annoying brother u have

very annoying u yourself.

He's ur younger brother for crying out loud.

U no fit talk to am?

And u said, he's your little brother, I.e, na big brother u be.

U no fit shout for the litle child (girl)

like what are u doing here.....!!

If I e......ver see u in this house again, u'll see the other side of me.

10 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Kriss216: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2020
I just left my room and went to one guest house to rest my head..

Your disgruntled, foolish and imbecilic younger brother is hitting someone's daughter in your presence and all you could do is walk away? You must come from a horrible family!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by heendrix(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Let ur brother kill her/beat her to coma then y'all eyes will clear including you esp if you all stay under same roof

All I see here is two brothers that grew up in a domestic violence built up home that you had to walk away from such battery scene instead doing something to stop it just like you call urself an Elder sad

9 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by 420active: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Try stop your brother from beating any of his punching bags in the house cos if he happen you fit no follow am chop beans but na all of Una dem go first carry.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by vanida6: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Danielfx:
but it baffles me how girls like guys that treat them like trash and they look down on the ones that shower them with love...
points of correction not all girls,,,i repeat not all girls,,,byeee

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by GraGra247(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
I don't pity such girls when the guy finally kills them.

There was a similar case on nairaland who the husband beats her close to death every time.

Her neighbor wants to call police to come and save her and she vehemently refused.

4 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by espn(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2020
3 of you are foolish...Maybe he learnt that from you. If you cant scold your brother... What do you expect Nairalanders to do...

4 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by austine4real(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Caution ur brother

Teach him how to handle his anger

If u don't it will ends in premium tears.

Tell that small grl to face her studies

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Danielfx(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
heendrix:
Let ur brother kill her/beat her to coma then y'all eyes will clear including you esp if you all stay under same roof

All I see here is two brothers that grew up in a domestic violence built up home that you had to walk away from such battery scene instead doing something to stop it just like you call urself an Elder sad
It's our family house, not my house. I have my own place. To be honest, my brother and i are not in greeting terms, dude is so disrespectful that a little move by me would result to him attacking me violently

5 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Danielfx(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
espn:
3 of you are foolish...Maybe he learnt that from you. If you cant scold your brother... What do you expect Nairalanders to do...
Bull*shit. My lil brother is disrespectful, he would result to violence if i dare get involved. Beside, they might reconcile tomorrow and i would be the mugu.

Minding my business is bae

11 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Danielfx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
420active:
Try stop your brother from beating any of his punching bags in the house cos if he happen you fit no follow am chop beans but na all of Una dem go first carry.
God forbid. I am only in that house temporarily for a visit, i don't care if they arrest him. He is so disrespectful and has made a fool of me outside in the past. That's his life, make E carry E cross

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by lowkeybahdguy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
I had a neighbour during my University days who regularly beat the crap out of his girlfriend. sometimes leaving her with serious bruises on her face and all. Everytime this girl would scream her lungs out to be rescued, and every time stupeed me and fellow lodge mates will intervene to settle the pair only to see the pair together again the next day and so the cycle continued.

Looking back now, I have come to understand that the beatings only increased her love for the guy. imagine leaving your smoke sesh to go and settle two bumbling idiots because I was the most respected person there and I also didn't want police barging in unannounced on my smoke seshs.

Another time, a more personal situation, my then gf once queried me why I don't scold or beat her. I was flabbergasted to say the least, but I concealed my surprise. we moved on to other issues, but that incident has never been far removed from my thoughts about women ever since. incredulous creatures women are.

12 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Danielfx(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
lowkeybahdguy:
I had a neighbour during my University days who regularly beat the crap out of his girlfriend. sometimes leaving her with serious bruises on her face and all. Everytime this girl would scream her lungs out to be rescued, and every time stupeed me and fellow lodge mates will intervene to settle the pair only to see the pair together again the next day and so the cycle continued.

Looking back now, I have come to understand that the beatings only increased her love for the guy. imagine leaving your smoke sesh to go and settle two bumbling idiots because I was the most respected person there and I also didn't want police barging in unannounced on my smoke seshs.

Another time, a more personal situation, my then gf once queried me why I don't scold or beat her. I was flabbergasted to say the least, but I concealed my surprise. we moved on to other issues, but that incident has never been far removed from my thoughts about women ever since. incredulous creatures women are.
You said the truth brotherly. My ex asked me thesame thing on why i don't slap her when she misbehaves, she even suggested i beat her whenever i see her misbehaving.... I tried to raise my hands then but i just couldn't slap a lady no matter what... Currently she is dating three guys i am aware of and they could be dishing her what she loves *hot slap*

I can't involve myself in bf and gf issues. I mind my business that's the reason it's still growing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by LikeAking: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
vanida6:
points of correction not all girls,,,i repeat not all girls,,,byeee

NASA una dey talk.
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by LikeAking: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
When you are nice to Nigerian girls they take you for granted.

Nigerian ladies want men that will dominate them.If you are not that kind man you will become their mugu.

They will even fxuk other guys at will,cos you are nothing but a dick head.

This world is funny.

If you are nice to people they see you as a fool.The best option is to become the biggest viper.

7 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by playapayaski: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
If your brother is a tall lanky marlian, it would be hard for her to leave especially at that age.. I see worse everyday in my neighborhood trust me

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by bigiyaro(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
she's addicted to sex with him, a good fvck from another guy will reset her clit n brain...until then she will endure the beatings.

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by BlackfireX: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Abeg blow the trumpet...
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Raeheemwayne: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
They deserve each other.
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Petyr1: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Danielfx:
You said the truth brotherly. My ex asked me thesame thing on why i don't slap her when she misbehaves, she even suggested i beat her whenever i see her misbehaving.... I tried to raise my hands then but i just couldn't slap a lady no matter what... Currently she is dating three guys i am aware of and they could be dishing her what she loves *hot slap*

I can't involve myself in bf and gf issues. I mind my business that's the reason it's still growing
i met a lady who said that domestic violence strengthen the love between the couples. i was speechless and shocked at the same time.

only ladies know what they want

3 Likes

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
This is simply Stockholm syndrome.
Guys this is my YouTube channel, you can use the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
GraGra247:
I don't pity such girls when the guy finally kills them.

There was a similar case on nairaland who the husband beats her close to death every time.

Her neighbor wants to call police to come and save her and she vehemently refused.

Pls lonk?
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Intoboy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bros you're stupid..very stupid,that your head dah you went to rest will not rest in peace
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by rukell(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
It's a thing of respect on a guy's part that doesn't hit a lady..no matter what she does,the best u can do is to send her away/break up with her.that's a gentleman for you
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Mayng01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Quickly call your brother to order, sit him down & talk sense to his head. He should find another way of discarding her if he does not want her again. That beating has got to stop cos 2020 ain’t smiling at anyone at all. What if the girl slumps and die? What if the girl accused him of rape & assault. Most of the people are looking for what to eat not ending up behind bars. Please do caution him.

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by EmmySparky(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Danielfx:
This igbo girl(Amaka) keeps coming back to my little brother even after receiving royal Rumble smack down from him. My Little brother would shut the door on her and rain punches on her, the girl screams and shouts, pleading for help, it's so horrible.

The worst part is that the girl is an annoying 18year old girl that school in one stupid Polytechnic with my little brother. My brother had two girlfriends in the past and she treats them both thesame, it such a relief that the sensible one left him. This brain*less one is not just Stu*pid but insultive, she lacks simple mannerism and always walked past people without a single courtesy.

Just today, the beating was so intense that the girl was shouting high above roof for anybody to save her.... I just left my room and went to one guest house to rest my head..

My Little brother is as insultive as the girl but it baffles me how girls like guys that treat them like trash and they look down on the ones that shower them with love...
you are a sisi...this shows your bro doesn't respect you...I bet he beats you too...how can your younger act that irresponsibly when you are around....you no try at all
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Curi(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
your brother is a joke and if he doesn't stop beating women he might end up regretting it. I feel sorry for the poor girl she seems to have childhood problem. why would a self respecting human being be in a toxic relationship

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by heendrix(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Danielfx:
It's our family house, not my house. I have my own place. To be honest, my brother and i are not in greeting terms, dude is so disrespectful that a little move by me would result to him attacking me violently

Haha.....ur Junior Bro?
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by Quality20(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Just try n put a sharp sword in his room so that he can use it to sword her head when katakata starts again

1 Like

Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by biddostandard: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
just tell us you wan f*ck the gal
Re: My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Give the girls address let me go And beat sense into her. Some girls are so dumb and stupid. What kind of sex does she get that doesn't allow her brain to function. What kind of preek does your brother have that she can't see elsewhere?. I think her village people have opened her chapter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story / My Bestie And I Are No Longer Friends. / Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.