Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork (18890 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by dadebayo1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one....
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by poweredcom(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Very good while plenty of Dem de do olosho work de go de talk jargons say na because Dem from poor homes

Even the money Dem save from olosho business de can't even utilize am into a trade cos de are not good business women

They believe their pussy will keep bringing money

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by donnie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
She is an entrepreneur...

She determines how much she can grow. that's the point.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by QuietHammer(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
150k in two months? That's not even half of what some graduates earn as salary. Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Another one of those people.

She should sell her food without trying to compare what she makes with what some salary earners make. Does she earn more than those working in CBN or Oil companies make? There are also some people who don't have to leave the comfort of their homes to make twice whatever she makes in a month, but those ones don't come and give us their stories.

The secret to true wealth is jealously guarded, dem no dey spread their tori, you go just hear say person na millionaire, when you ask how they make their money, they will give vague answers....but those who aren't millionaires always have a ton of advice undecided

I wish her the best in her business though, she should just keep her head down and she will go from wheelbarrow to shop. Na small small

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Mightyhaiz: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one,..i once made an observation in a market place.. One Hausa man sold a measurement of melon to a woman for 900,..and within minutes,sold same measurement to another for 1400. As a seasoned tradesman myself,I did a quick arithmetic. Let's assume aboki made just 50 naira profit from the first sale(shd be more),he will have made atleast450 from second sale.. Let's assume he sells to 10more ppl at DAT 1400 DAT day,datd at least 4500... Over 120k a month! Not too bad for an aboki
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by ednut1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Impressive. But does she have to put the money details Seems people are not scared of their safety and lives ba

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Harrymig1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Respect!
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by popweezy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Baroba:
Send me her number, let me bless her hustle..I love enterprising people..
,in case u neva know.. God dey watch u ho

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by goldman777: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rolling foods in a Barrow always at your service.This is how great entrepreneurs start while so people will be carrying CV upandan complaining no work some are starting something and growing like a seed planted and nurtured.GOD bless your hustle sister smiley
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Agugbadin: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one, God bless you efforts
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Jaymaq(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
A virtuous woman who can find?
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Four4Clien(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
she's probably not lying

Promo, get your website for 8k, to contact, see red writing below[my signature]
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Lexusgs430: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
blesskewe:
Thinking out of the barrow

*Corrected *
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by oglalasioux(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
orunmila144:
hmmm she is fine. some rich man will soon wife her up

You couldn't even read the short post before writing this rubbish. Who told you she's single?
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yamleg:
Nigerians are too quick to judge.
The fact that whenever you passes the barbershop in your street, you always see the barber working doesn't mean you should conclude that the barber is making big money daily.
What happens to the time he's always asleep in his shop due to lack of customers?
Those days of no customers are usually compensated with a lucky weekend day..... that's make back the loss

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by numen(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Right thinking woman men should aspire to marry.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by simplesearch: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE! IF WE ALL BECOME FOOD SELLER WHO WILL BUY FROM EACH OTHER?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by orunmila144: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
oglalasioux:

You couldn't even read the short post before writing this rubbish. Who told you she's single?
oh she married ? and her husband is letting her do that ?
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
safarigirl:
Another one of those people.

She should sell her food without trying to compare what she makes with what some salary earners make. Does she earn more than those working in CBN or Oil companies make? There are also some people who don't have to leave the comfort of their homes to make twice whatever she makes in a month, but those ones don't come and give us their stories.

The secret to true wealth is jealously guarded, dem no dey spread their tori, you go just hear say person na millionaire, when you ask how they make their money, they will give vague answers....but those who aren't millionaires always have a ton of advice undecided

I wish her the best in her business though, she should just keep her head down and she will go from wheelbarrow to shop. Na small small
You don't have to punch her, she was only trying to make a salient and timely point that Graduates shouldn't get idle and lazy prior to unemployment rate, rather a small scale business can spin surprise and get much returns than most graduate wages these days

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Neddstark: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Let her open up a restaurant. As a graduate she should know better than selling on a wheelbarrow. Education should make a difference in her life. Let her open shop

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by RxSameer(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
To me she shud av just gotten a restaurant in a busy place atleast she shud be innovative now madam u went to skull oooh

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by joelbooks: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
God bless you more madam...before we know...she will get her shop.....before you say Jack Robinson....she will own restaurants franchise....and the so called graduates will be begging to apply
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by uuzba(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
blesskewe:
Thinking out of the box
She's fine na!
People will naturally go and buy that food.
I don't mean any bad thing O. But it's just the way marketing is.
Men, the primary income earners find it difficult to NOT HAVE money to buy something from a young lady.
They feel embarrassed saying, "sorry I can't afford".
They always want to afford and show it off to the lady.

Bank Marketing job? -> ladies.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
czarina:
Find a shed nau, do you have to hawk it? Food will always sell if you find a busy location even with just a makeshift space.
Have I wrong you before now

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by naijadrivablog: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Newguyhere:
a fine lady like you shouldn't be doing this nau undecided cry

You see men undecided

So, ugly ones should suffer abi

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by uuzba(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Neddstark:
Let her open up a restaurant. As a graduate she should know better than selling on a wheelbarrow. Education should make a difference in her life. Let her open shop
Probably she's calculating the costs and complication of handling other dependable staff.

The worst thing in any business is to open it up and your staff are too lazy to show up early at work.
Only you will now carry the work on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by aviato(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
popweezy:
NOW, THIS IS THE REAL SLAY QUEEN! NOT THOSE ONES THAT CAN DRAIN RICH NIGGAZ LIKE US...
Lol, even someone using itel is claiming "rich nigga" okay o.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Dagrace01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one! But she can do this in a more advanced way. Probably get a fanciable truck, like a makeshift mobile kitchen. wink

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by sheubaba2013: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
What does it take for my post to get to the front page? Please send me whatsapp message or call me on 08038834322. Thanks
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Neddstark: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
uuzba:

Probably she's calculating the costs and complication of handling other dependable staff.

The worst thing in any business is to open it up and your staff are too lazy to show up early at work.
Only you will now carry the work on your head.

If she is in Lagos, KAI can seize her whole food in one day.
Also, she needs a spot where customers can sit down and eat well.
Selling on the road with a whole lot of dirt passing by, is not hygenic. Sometimes, with the heat from the sun, her sweat may mix with the food. I will never buy food being sold on a wheelbarrow. Typhoid experience wasn't a joke. Rather than glorify her hustle, she should think of upgrading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn't Ask In An Interview. / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.