Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork (18891 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Madlov3:
She should at least get a store. This is too demeaning. This is an insult to the Nigerian Education system. Shame on the lawyer husband.
What is this wan saying?

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by TruthinAction: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
She should upgrade after a while. She can run a well organized eatery or restaurant and employ people. It looks more dignified.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by nasirujj(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
So who's fault is it, the lawyer, Nigerian government, Nigerian education system or NL ��
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by krozay(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Food no dey inside nah ..........
aaah na too dey sell Umidigi product be dat naaw
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Lexusgs430: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
krozay:
aaah na too dey sell Umidigi product be dat naaw

You too get sense..... Sense wud not kil u.....
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by donprinyo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Are u trying to to say that Nigerian graduates has been scammed or u r advicing dem to start selling food?
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by MartinsD12(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
silverbirdng:
A Nigerian graduate who sells food on a wheelbarrow, revealed she makes more than salary earners as she recalled the challenges she faced when she began her business.

Jossy Otu disclosed that she is married to a lawyer and further stated that she decided to create a job for herself as she couldn't get one. According to her, she was ashamed the first day she started off the business, but went on to make a profit of N150k in two months.

She wrote;

"Hello, this is me. I sell food on a wheelbarrow, yes I went to school, married to a lawyer, but some will say y r u doing this? Some even said u r beautiful to be selling food in a wheelbarrow? I laughed, see when God want to bless you he takes you out of yourself comfort zone, am not ashamed of my hustle, I got praises likewise criticised for my hustle.

The first time I took my wheelbarrow I almost went back, I was ashamed @ first, what will my friends and family say chai, but then I encouraged myself if I go broke now some of my friends and family will desert me, so to hell with what people will say, that day I sold all my food by 1 pm and mad a profit of 3k my capital being 5k chai I wan craze, that devil is lier.

To cut the long story short under 2 months I made 150k as profit, so dear friends I have seen a lady that fried akara to build a house and send her children to the university, that small business that u think you can't do u r too big for it may be yourself stepping stone to greatness, don't die of hunger o encouraged yourself, God bless you all and give you ideas to make wealth.

As Govt don't want to give me work, I decided to create one for myself. Never be ashamed for your hustle, no one will feed you when you are broke. Be dirty to get your food instead of clean and hungry, Refuse to be a beggar, wealth is a choice, poverty is a choice. #proudofmyhustle #imakemoremoneythanasalaryearner"

She wrote in another post "6am am up and doing, ready for the day, someone asked how do I keep up, first of all you must have passion, zeal, and perseverance for what you do, without these you will loose interested, I remember one day I was heavily beaten by the rain, under the rain tho soaking wet I still pushed my wheelbarrow to sell my food, never letting the rain to kill my vibe, some said where is your lawyer husband let him open shop for you see this one, my dear everybody dey hustle o for this regime, so if I want to buy sweet, oga lawyer, biscuits Mr lawyer, pad and small petite things I go wait for barrister lawyer.

No I too want to be independent, to support him too, we need to support our men, ladies we can't let them do all the work, started up something no matter how small with a genuine heart and love, you will succeed. Think positive, Abeg make I go sell my delicious food."

see more here https://thickmatch.com/graduate-sells-food-wheelbarrow-reveals-makes-salary-earners/
Nothing like mama put food business man must chop no matter as e bad reach that one na must, kudos to her she is really industrious not like all those house wives waiting for the husband to bring money for everything including Maggi and salt

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by adonis89(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
So make we follow m go de push food? Abeg me i like my civil service job
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

Your written English needs a lot of work. I hope your speak better. And yes I'm a known scammer here. Ask around and people will confirm it.
Lol, at written English.

Using an excuse to negate how fraudulent you are.

Of what use is your communication skills if you end up using it to market a silicon puzsy.

And yes you are a very dumb scammer with a low analytical skill set.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by ArmaniUhuru: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

What I've discovered about a lot of people who generalise with respect to gender roles is that they do so based on what happens in the homes that produced them.

Like this one whose mother feeds his father, he thinks every home is like his home.

E clear say na only fufu dey your brain. Are you so daft that you no longer understand English? Did I generalize anything? Ode!

I never said all Nigerian men, there’s still some margins between ‘‘All and most’’. But you’re so dumb to comprehend simple English.

FYI, I’m Ok with my family and home. E no easy to get papa wey fit train children overseas, con dey use the children names dey buy properties. E no easy bro. So stay in your lane and Bleep yourself.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by AngelicBeing: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
czarina:
Find a shed nau, do you have to hawk it? Food will always sell if you find a busy location even with just a makeshift space.
l concur

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Unclesamo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
XaintJoel20:
She is partially right. What most Nigerian graduates glory over as salary at the end of the month is what most artisans, market people and roadside food vendors like this woman make in days.
Nigeria's education has been so bastardized that sometime many graduates are ashamed to tell people they are graduates.
If I had the the orientation I have now some years back, I would have been a multimillionaire long before now.
Nigeria is arguably the worst place to be a graduate.
it's not too late now. start now
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by KIDfurniture(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
her mates that are married are bent on making up and looking good just to impress other men... when a woman sees her virgina as her only selling point and workshop.. the husband is doomed forever
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Paroh(f): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, at written English.

Using an excuse to negate how fraudulent you are.

Of what use is your communication skills if you end up using it to market a silicon puzsy.

And yes you are a very dumb scammer with a low analytical skill set.

Please point me to where I made an excuse for myself. I'm a fraud but no single person has come to discredit me on my thread or anywhere else on Nairaland. But of course you must know better since your father is a chief priest who knows all.

I hope I've given you the attention you so greatly desired. I hope you can now focus on your drab life.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by blueghost(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Never be ashamed for your hustle, no one will feed you when you are broke. Be dirty to get your food instead of clean and hungry, Refuse to be a beggar, wealth is a choice, poverty is a choice.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by paix(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
God will butter your humble beginnings.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by madgoat(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

undecided Y'all only love them with mouth. Do you patronize them?

What if I told you I make way more money selling Fleshlights than I was doing when I was still doing customer service rep job? Wise up!

Y'all see my signature

LIES .... MORE LIES grin
Go and look for a better job. Your mates are taking 150K - 170K home monthly as basic salary and you are here consoling yourself with selling flesh lights because u cant get a good job. I just tire for naija people grin
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Paroh(f): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
madgoat:

LIES .... MORE LIES grin
Go and look for a better job. Your mates are taking 150K - 170K home monthly as basic salary and you are here consoling yourself with selling flesh lights because u cant get a good job. I just tire for naija people grin

I'm still in school oga. Will you employ a student and pay em 150k
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yamleg:
Nigerians are too quick to judge.
The fact that whenever you passes the barbershop in your street, you always see the barber working doesn't mean you should conclude that the barber is making big money daily.
What happens to the time he's always asleep in his shop due to lack of customers?

What are u trying to say Mr Yam leg?
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
luminouz:

What is this wan saying?

That she should get a store.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by themanderon: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Are we supposed to celebrate this? We should rather bury our heads in shame that education has finally been relocated to the background and buried while mediocrity, quota system and asslicking is now the zing thing in our nation.
Go to our government offices and see the quota system pseudo graduates who can barely speak English and barely have any skill occupying importance positions yet we wonder why we are on a continuous reverse gear.
A shame that nations are developing mind blowing stuffs while we are here killing talents and some people are even celebrating her for doing this instead of asking ourselves how did we get to such a pitiful state.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by madgoat(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

I'm still in school oga. Will you employ a student and pay em 150k

Come over let me test your real flesh light grin
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by jannylove: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
FINE GRADUATE WHEN GET SENSE.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by popweezy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
aviato:
Lol, even someone using itel is claiming "rich nigga" okay o.
I fear you.. U don go for my history.

Anyway... for ur information I don upgrade.. I used itel few months ago but now level don change
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Paroh(f): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
madgoat:

Come over let me test your real flesh light grin

Support my hustle na. You literally just said you like to support enterprising women undecided
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by victorian(f): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Shame on the lawyer husband. He can't even pull resources and open a shop for her.

That's rubbish hustle. What's the difference between she and an illiterate woman selling the same thing.

This one is not thinking out of the box , at all. She's more or less living a burdened life with an extra mouth (husband) to cater for. And she will say she's married. I hear.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

That she should get a store.
wink
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by madgoat(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

Support my hustle na. You literally just said you like to support enterprising women undecided
After testing you kiss
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by cooljoe(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yes the average food vendor makes more money than many salary earners. It is known.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
oglalasioux:

You couldn't even read the short post before writing this rubbish. Who told you she's single?

Is it only single ladies that rich men go for?
Is it every married woman that is faithful?
Daddy Freeze was going to sleep with a married woman with 3 children whenever the husband travels. He got her pregnant, but for his complexion that would give them out, they both eloped. That's the woman with him that he is calling his better half.
She is a LEGALLY married woman with 3 children, her children are living as motherless children with their father.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by ChiefSweetus: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
She's pretty, beautiful, diligent, faithful and wise.. but her grammar, for a supposed graduate, is CLAPPED!

Still prefer her to awon slay quinz though. May God continue to bless her and hers.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by ChiefSweetus: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Newguyhere:
a fine lady like you shouldn't be doing this nau undecided cry
Very daft of you. So only ugly ladies should do certain "demeaning" jobs?

This is the kind of mentality that puts pressure on weak people. And commodifies vàgina. Keep putting aesthetics on a pedestal inugo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn't Ask In An Interview. / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.