Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork (18887 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by czarina(f): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Have I wrong you before now
??
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
She got my respect, for stepping above what 'people will say' this thought has made many destitute. Fine babe with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
czarina:
??
Why do you keep on hurting me
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Amozever12: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Baroba:
Send me her number, let me bless her hustle..I love enterprising people..
Hmmmn.. Is that all

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
There is no shame in doing this. She's making her money. Good for her.

ArmaniUhuru:
This is Nigeria. She may even be the only providing for her lawyer husband. Most Nigerian men don’t support their wives.
I wouldn't be surprised if she is. It's obvious the lawyer husband doesn't have a job or is making peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by CodeTemplar: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
I commend her for her courage and management skill but condemn her for lack of creativity and innovativeness.

Why condemn her?
The wheelbarrow is looking so dirty for someone who claims she made 150k in two month or averaged 75k in first two month of operation. Why not go for a bigger and neater cart, possible a electrically powered one that's rechargeable and start thinking of how to establish on outlet. once the formula for two outlets are gotten she can do really wonderful things from there.
That wheelbarrow is a limitation in a sense because it limits the volume of trade she can do.

75k is still above the salary some people join secret society for.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by millionboi2: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
Newguyhere:
a fine lady like you shouldn't be doing this nau undecided cry
na money b beauty ooo

Better tink of idea or sell ur dignity as a woman.

Ur ass go suffer
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by neoG(f): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
I love this woman. U are inspiring me the more.
She might start like this but won't end like this.

I sell UNDILUTED perfume oil. Wholesale/retail.
Start small but don't remain small.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

undecided Y'all only love them with mouth. Do you patronize them?

What if I told you I make way more money selling Fleshlights than I was doing when I was still doing customer service rep job? Wise up!

Y'all see my signature
Why are you hellbent and quick to mention that you earned alot of money selling a particular product while still marketing it to the same audience. That's basically stupid and make me to question glad and I believe you are trying to scam some unsuspected folks. Better be guided.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

You don't have to punch her, she was only trying to make a salient and timely point that Graduates shouldn't get idle and lazy prior to unemployment rate, rather a small scale business can spin surprise and get much returns than most graduate wages these days
I'm not punching her. I'm punching the narrative being spun by a lot of entrepreneurs.

She didn't have to bring in salary earners to the narrative, the only reason she resorted to selling food is because she couldn't get one of those salaried jobs, it's not like she ever envisioned herself selling food. So, throwing a punch at salary earners, no matter how subtle, was unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by millionboi2: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I commend her for her courage and management skill but condemn her for lack of creativity and innovativeness.

Why condemn her?
The wheelbarrow is looking so dirty for someone who claims she made 150k in two month or averaged 75k in first two month of operation. Why not go for a bigger and neater cart, possible a electrically powered one that's rechargeable and start thinking of how to establish on outlet. once the formula for two outlets are gotten she can do really wonderful things from there.
That wheelbarrow is a limitation in a sense because it limits the volume of trade she can do.

maitnance cost of dos machine will make him drop to salary earners
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by safarigirl(f): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Why condemn her?

or she could just be selling from home.

That's what most graduates do. They prepare food in their houses and deliver to their customers....perhaps she is limited by the state in which she functions from

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by neoG(f): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Never test the depth of a river with both feet....
Education has an advantage over some persons.
She is starting small to first takeover her terrain and gain popularity.
When she gets a shop or introduces the wheel cart u talking about, it will be a plus to her then. Mind you, how are you sure she had the money for such wheel cart? My dear graduates are suffering. Some people are just packaging themselves. That's y.
She can't start like this and remain like this. She will grow no doubt.

CodeTemplar:

Why condemn her?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Wickedfacts: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
This is Nigeria. She may even be the only providing for her lawyer husband. Most Nigerian men don’t support their wives.

What I've discovered about a lot of people who generalise with respect to gender roles is that they do so based on what happens in the homes that produced them.

Like this one whose mother feeds his father, he thinks every home is like his home.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by newconnectng: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nothing beats the idea of personal development. Learn a trade or Skill today, its the way to go. check the link below

Cick here to read, How You Can Earn N1 Million Monthly From DIGITAL MARKETING
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Adagba1: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Unfortunately if you are in Abuja task force will ruin the business for you
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by TSRC: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
You are not too beautiful to sell food.
What kind of crappy ideology is that?

I would been impressed if it was a man. It would take guts.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by crackhouse(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
You be graduate and you no get job and out of the whole things you can think with your brain it's only selling food that keeps popping up? What did you study again pls? Home economics or catery? Well that's the only backward things our graduates can think cos they didn't really study anything in school. She even want people to clap for her for dragging mama put business with old women that didn't go to primary school.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by ajl: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
czarina:
Find a shed nau, do you have to hawk it? Food will always sell if you find a busy location even with just a makeshift space.

Will the shed be free? I think she has access to more potential customers by moving around.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by YelloweWest: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
czarina:
Find a shed nau, do you have to hawk it? Food will always sell if you find a busy location even with just a makeshift space.
I can never allow my wife hawk food. God forbid!
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by ajl: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Newguyhere:
a fine lady like you shouldn't be doing this nau undecided cry

If fine looking Nigerians can hustle for pounds and dollars on UK or US streets, why not in your country Nigeria.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Paroh(f): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
RonKenoly:

Why are you hellbent and quick to mention that you earned alot of money selling a particular product while still marketing it to the same audience. That's basically stupid and make me to question glad and I believe you are trying to scam some unsuspected folks. Better be guided.

Your written English needs a lot of work. I hope your speak better. And yes I'm a known scammer here. Ask around and people will confirm it.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
I commend her... She'll definitely grow from here

All Dem graduates sitting there waiting for job, better look for services you can provide. When graduates stop rushing to take up nonsense job, value will be added.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by nams77: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
matinos28:
Op....are you shaming graduates? Is it now a crime to be a graduate and be employed? Selling food in wheel barrow under hot sun is a very hard work. And its also a matter of choice. Many illiterates will run from it. I respect her hustle but being a graduate has nothing to do with it. Its her choice. Abi should every graduate join her
See the message behind the story. I know someone who graduated 4 years ago and he is still pushing files looking for jobs. When he was told to pick up a teaching appointment first to " hold body", he refused it and said he is looking for oil and gas job.
She wants those who are graduate and have no job to look around and find something doing instead of waiting for one elusive job

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
ajl:

Will the shed be free? I think she has access to more potential customers by moving around.
If her food is delicious, people will search her out.
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by bimgo: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good one madam, i was once a maruwa rider AFTER MY BSC
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by krozay(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Where my barrow....... grin
e dey for Umidigi HQ
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
SilasNwude:
some white collar job na scam

95% of Naija jobs na thrash

reason you see all of them die for a certain sector

the fact a lot of people will never build/own their own house or drive a brand new car in their life as workers in Nigeria is worrisome

a large percentage retire broke
Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by henrixx(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Chai. Person wey marry this type is lucky
Fine lady with brain

1 Like

Re: Graduate Who Sells Food With A Wheelbarrow Reveals She Makes More Than Paidwork by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
krozay:
e dey for Umidigi HQ

Food no dey inside nah ..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn't Ask In An Interview. / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.