Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

ff - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (4682 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ff by jaybee3(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
madlady:

tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed

It's on my list of things to try. lipsrsealed
hurriedly archives the page shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue

queeneve:

Mommie!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(fainted)
Pours holy water on her whilst preparing to do M-2-M resuscitation shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ff by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
Did you guys actually belived MOBO's story pls I know him too well, he works in a cyber cafe at Ajegunle. He is just a customer attendant, he only googles out things and names to make up his stories.

pls IGNORE HIM!!!!
Re: ff by queeneve: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
You just want to kiss me Jaybee, you horn dog you, grin grin

Why holy water? What you performing excorcisms now?
Re: ff by jaybee3(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
Just got baptised hence the holy water shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ff by 190: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Did you guys actually belived MOBO's story pls I know him too well, he works in a cyber cafe at Ajegunle. He is just a customer attendant, he only googles out things and names to make up his stories.

pls IGNORE HIM!!!!

sorry u are so wrong!!
Re: ff by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
Too many drama and child talk, This 2 are just too foolish and annoying.
Re: ff by 190: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^
hehehehe, reality!!

my main man!! grin

you are as foolish as joyblink and iduwologu
Re: ff by tjskii(f): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ To all my Black Brother in London, lets forgive our Black sisters for what ever they have done, let stop the hate and the hurt, please find a Black sister to marry, if we dont marry them no one will, the Indians, The Chinks, The Korean, The Brits, Frence, Spansh, Aussie, Russians, Ghana, Zimbawbwe, South Africa, Somalis and Americans, no one will, lets marry our own,lets marry our own Nigeria Evil Miserable Black Sisters from Yoruba, Igbo,Hausa, Benin, Ijaw, Esan, Urhobo, Tiv, Itsekiri, Auchi, Fulani and the rest.

abi dem dey worry you,common remove that tribe off ur list before u get a pounding, idjit angry angry angry
Re: ff by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2010
190:

^^
hehehehe, reality!!

my main man!! grin

you are as foolish as joyblink and iduwologu

Wow the only mumu wey no say em na mumu, How did u know I was referring to you lmao grin
Re: ff by IgboGirl(f): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
poster is just a confused somebody, didn't you say in your previous postings that you don't like Black women? So, why are you f*&king one? Oh wait! She has money! You are such a gold digger! Broke a55 id1otic f00l
Re: ff by bxcode(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2010
Its not just mobo444 and his topics alone, now he has the support of 190~
Re: ff by 190: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^

completely!
Re: ff by tpiah: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
e only remain make dem load some people for slave ship.

they can sell their entire village for a couple of mirrors.
Re: ff by 190: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^
Tpiah dont let me start on you!! grin
Re: ff by ShyOne(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mobo:

That is so very honorable of you, hmmm, so you are showing another side of yourself to others.

But, you are married?

You're not married right? Your other post said that you married someone when you moved to london, but you are still married now?

And you are having sex with someone that isn't your wife? That's not what you are saying, or is that what you are saying?
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^ Actually i am trying to say a lot here.
Re: ff by ShyOne(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
ok - well, I think you are very honorable and your statements about encouraging the men to marry is very good

thank you
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^You welcome dear.
Re: ff by queeneve: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
(vomits)
Re: ff by Omolola1(f): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
lmao!
Re: ff by Beync(f): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
Love 4bug, u are very corect.
Mobo is just a Cafe attendant.
Re: ff by Dsense(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
Why is 190 meesing up these days? we all knew bout d other guy so called ''MOBO'' that he's insane .''SORRY MOBO''.
But why 190 is just following him up nd down. grin
Re: ff by Omolola1(f): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
I guess the London weather has affected him
Re: ff by Dsense(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ Omo ,
I agreed with u jare,He needs to be taken back home for some serious sacrifices or Ritual killing. grin grin grin grin
Re: ff by 190: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
shocked shocked

London cold has affected me!!

Gawd 4bid!
Re: ff by Dsense(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
190:

shocked shocked

London cold has affected me!!

Gawd 4bid!

U better don't leak d snow when it falls ,No be Ice-block oooo'' na snow'' u hear?grin grin grin
Re: ff by Omolola1(f): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
loool, na Mr. Lola u downgrade like that? hehehe
Re: ff by 190: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
D-sense:

U better don't leak d snow when it falls ,No be Ice-block oooo'' na snow'' u hear?grin grin grin

why are u bent on embarrasing urself like this!

stop exposing yourself mr.man!BTW its Lick not LEAK nor be tire~ angry
Re: ff by tunnytox(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
By the way I don't think Gorton is a very nice place to live in Manchester except some new housing development that are just coming up as for the woman I hope she finds someone to call her own
Re: ff by Dsense(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
190:

why are u bent on embarrasing urself like this!

stop exposing yourself mr.man!BTW its Lick not LEAK nor be tire~ angry

Don't take it too personal grin grin grin
IT'S JUST A SMALL ADICE FOR A FRIEND NAU grin ;DU DON VEX tongue
Dat was a mistake ,didn't attend nursery school wink
Omolola1:

loool, na Mr. Lola u downgrade like that? hehehe
Lol.It was u who said we need to be praying for him so i tot of passing some light stuffs over.lol
Re: ff by laboxy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
@190, itz not all Nigerian women in UK that are bad as some naija guys here wud hav told u. d problem with most naija guys is that they find it difficult to walk up to a Nigerian lady and ask her out because they always think they are all d same, i live in birmingham and i mix freely with naija girls here. The older ones are even more friendly, there was a day that i was in a mall with my friend and dis lady heard me and my friends speaking yoruba, she walk up to us and was glad to know that we are Nigerians, she even invited us to come and pay her a visit during d weekend, which am even looking up to. I think we still have some good Nigerian ladies in UK and not all of them are bad as many guys here will tell u. Beware of white gals cos they can easily land u into trouble.
Re: ff by bxcode(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
**peeps in and sees  dsense and 190 yabbing themselves, hangs around to see the outcome**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / Anambra Area Girl Jessica Sex Video With Her New Lover Leak Online / I'm Officially The Laziest Person Of 2021. See Why [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.