Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

ff - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (4685 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ff by 190: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
@d-sense
I aint pissed oh

you are a brother to me man!

therez nothin that u wud do that wud piss me off o!! grin grin
Re: ff by r231(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2010
na wa for you guys o
Re: ff by 190: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^

share ur real life experiences u have suffered in the hands of nigerian women!!
Re: ff by r231(m): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2010
God forbid

i have been with the same one for the past five yrs

we laugh and cry together

and getting rdy to take her to the alter in couple of months time
Re: ff by 190: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^
Okay thats cos maybe

You might have imported her from nigeria

cos the already made that we met here,

they nor dey look our face,they want to get their flight fee back from oyinbo

@all cost!!
grin grin
Re: ff by r231(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
nope. . . . .

she is made in COVENTRY and das why i am out there every wknd
Re: ff by Omolola1(f): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
@r231, Awwww, that'z so sweet.
Re: ff by r231(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^^thank you darling

by the way she has the same name as you
Re: ff by Omolola1(f): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
really? what'z her name?
Re: ff by r231(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
Re: ff by Omolola1(f): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
WOW! *Dancing alanta, yahoozee, salsa, kerewa in reverse style* am so happpppy!
Re: ff by 190: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
wahala

r231

i go be like u one day!

i wud check that place out 2mrw!

too busy these days

i go dey the marriage that day bro,

I go shoot BANGER to announce the arrival of bride and groom!
Re: ff by r231(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
190:

wahala

r231

i go be like u one day!

i wud check that place out 2mrw!

too busy these days

i go dey the marriage that day bro,

I go shoot BANGER to announce the arrival of bride and groom!

cool bro

let me knw sha so dat i can make plans to come out to cov on sunday

Omolola1:

WOW! *Dancing alanta, yahoozee, salsa, kerewa in reverse style* am so happpppy!

grin grin grin
Re: ff by 190: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
;d
Re: ff by Mygoldie(f): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2010
Mobo is speaking from experience and in as much as i hate to admit, i think he's right. cool cool cool wink
Re: ff by Tinksh(f): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2010
You say she is ageing in her thirties, yikes!!!!
Re: ff by madlady(f): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2010
^^^

That always shocks shocked shocked me when I hear it also.
Re: ff by koolchicco: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2010
MOBO444:

I spent the night yesterday with this Black lady in the Goulton neighbourhood in Manchester, just off Hyde Road, she was cute, sexy, ageing, maybe in her mid 30s, we spent the night in her 2 bedroom flat, she works in Sainsbury and I think she is pretty her up there as she drives a good car and have a fancy apartment in a fancy neighbourhood and a great salary.

She is from Oyo State in Nigeria, the Yoruba speaking part of the country, she had everything we Black brother love in our women, good complexion, nice height, good chest and a backside to die for, we have always had sex each time I am in Manchester to play and she was fun to be with, she actually love picking our bills each time I am in Manchester and I do same for her in London, she knows I am married, met her in Piccadilly train station late December 2009.

Well I got into Manchester last night (20/10/10), she picked me up in the Piccadilly train station when she closed from work, we went to her house, ate dinner and had fun all night long, around 4 AM in the night I woke up to fine her crying, I ask her the problem and she said she wanted a Man to call her own and kids too, she then asked me to make her my secret wife, she also said most of her Black female friends are in the same situation with her, Black women generally in the UK are frustrated and cry every night for lack of a Black MAN in the life.
Wait oh! MOBO Do we have something in common? shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2010
ff
Re: ff by Yorisb: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: ff by base11(f): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mobo shit face ur here again, have u ever sat down to think and ask God why he gave u a pea for a brain! Ur a sadist to the core, u shld be burned at a stake or castrated, oh! What m i saying, castrated? There sure is nothing to castrate, that's why u come in here and vent ur anger. Its not our fault u turned out the way u are, u shld tie ur mama up to a pole with a knife by her throat and ask her why she brought u to this world and why she allowed those men that slept with her night and day to molest you, i can imagine the number of times u had to pick soap for them and the number of times u had ur ass hole expanded. U know the solution to ur problem, get psychatric help or better still buy a big fat rope and end it all, or load a gun and blow ur brains out. When ur ready to end it all, jes holla at me, il donate some cash so u culd buy urself a cheap coffin, at least we wld need to bury ur brains in something. Lols! Mobo poo breath, i mean you for this nairaland! wink
By the way where is that thread u created for ur mama and sister, u removed it eh! Lols, hehehehehehehehehehehehe, il show u just how wicked Nigerian women culd be!
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2010
ghg
Re: ff by Yorisb: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You nothing but a fustrated black woman, you came on here to sneak and insult me, well i caught your scary backside and you a Yoruba witch, very ugly woman (i googled your NL yahoo email on facebook and there came up your ugly yoruba face).

shocked cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ff by base11(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mobo mobo mobo, lols u so funny, u keep googling all the name of various NL women, lols! Esp the ones uv slept with lols! People, people, Mobo has slept with 3,000 women, he said so in one of his threads, wow! M so amazed, ur such a man! Lols! U see the thing is have got nothing against u, but i jes feel as a man, a Nigerian for that mattr u shldnt come online and insult ur country women! Its the internet for God's sakes, its not only Nigerian's that are on nairaland, so what picture are u painting abt ur women, well i actually think u are mentally troubled, cos all ur threads are abt insulting Nigerian women, Mobo there are good ones out there. Right here i have been nice, i culd be evil you know, and u know Mobo, for a lady as witty as i am, i have a pretty face to go wif it! So cut the beef abt me being ugly cos i am hawt n u know it. Muah! My Mobo, m watching u! Lols.
Funny enuff we culd end up being really good friends, u know! Cos i dont think ur really a bad guy!
What do u think?
Re: ff by base11(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2010
Mobo mobo mobo, lols u so funny, u keep googling all the name of various NL women, lols! Esp the ones uv slept with lols! People, people, Mobo has slept with 3,000 women, he said so in one of his threads, wow! M so amazed, ur such a man! Lols! U see the thing is have got nothing against u, but i jes feel as a man, a Nigerian for that mattr u shldnt come online and insult ur country women! Its the internet for God's sakes, its not only Nigerian's that are on nairaland, so what picture are u painting abt ur women, well i actually think u are mentally troubled, cos all ur threads are abt insulting Nigerian women, Mobo there are good ones out there. Right here i have been nice, i culd be evil you know, and u know Mobo, for a lady as witty as i am, i have a pretty face to go wif it! So cut the beef abt me being ugly cos i am hawt n u know it. Muah! My Mobo, m watching u! Lols.
Funny enuff we culd end up being really good friends, u know! Cos i dont think ur really a bad guy!
What do u think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs That You Have Been Charmed!! / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.