Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference (5289 Views)

Fresh Crisis Hits PDP Over Planned Reform Conference / Register To Attend The First National Youth Reform Conference In Nigeria / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Onlytruth(m): 1:28am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

Ara gba gbuo gi. Osule gi ozo,ikwikwi?

hehehe! chyz calm down. Ileke-idi is really an undercover Biafran.  cool Make I run before she catch me.
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by EzeUche0(m): 1:36am On Oct 22, 2010
Onlytruth:

hehehe! chyz calm down. Ileke-idi is really an undercover Biafran.  cool Make I run before she catch me.

If she is, then she shall lose her appeal. I need someone from Oduduwa, not Alaigbo. angry
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by chyz(m): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

Does she know Igbo as well?  shocked

My Igbo broda u are supposed to have trained her by now. grin
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by EzeUche0(m): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

You know how stubborn Yoruba women can be. Especially when dealing with an Igbo man. She is a daughter of Awolowo. lol grin
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

Ara gba gbuo gi. Osule gi ozo,ikwikwi?
I know kiwikiwi is a bad word cuz EzeUche uses it a lot.
Be a good man and translate.

Onlytruth:

Now honey, You know I'm pro-Ekiti, and if the success of my state means I'm pro-unity, then s be it wink

chyz:

Train? excuse me?
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by EzeUche0(m): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Train? excuse me?

He meant to say break you in. cheesy
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

He meant to say break you in. cheesy
I dont think so. It would be YOU that would be strumming up YORUBA like it was Zeus' favorite tune. cool cool
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by chyz(m): 2:05am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I know ikwikwi is a bad word cuz EzeUche uses it a lot.
Be a good man and translate.

I retract the word. I Just dont like to be called a religious murderous illiterate.

Ileke-IdI:

Train? excuse me?

You are excused my ekiti sisteren. grin
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by jason12345: 2:46am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

You know how stubborn Yoruba women can be. Especially when dealing with an Igbo man. She is a daughter of Awolowo. lol grin
lol grin. this nl fit kill person
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Hadone(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

Hausaland, don't worry, we will always come and buy pepper and cows from you people okay?

don't forget to make suya in a modern way too oo tongue
EzeUche0:

I luv me some suya! Very tasty indeed.

Hausa really know how to prepare beef.
excanny:

You guys should take it easy on the OP. When i initially saw his post, i was happy, not because of what he said, but because Hausa-Fulani has been virtually non-existent on this forum. I was glad to see him representing.

Anyway, i'll surely miss kilishi if Hausa-Fulani goes. grin grin

[size=18pt]Keep counting on and on and on, You'll really miss alot. We just want to prove you guyz that the heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land and mainly on agriculture, trade, mining, etc. This has been the means of suvival in that area centuries ago. And it can still work beyond its previous success. [/size]
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by AndreUweh(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2010
IKWIKWI OR IKWIHIKWI means beautiful bed. It is mostly found in eastern Nigeria and westyern Cameroun.
If you are called IKWIKWI, do not feel bad about it but happy.
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by honeric01(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2010
Had_one:

[size=18pt]Keep counting on and on and on, You'll really miss alot. We just want to prove you guyz that the heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land and mainly on agriculture, trade, mining, etc. This has been the means of suvival in that area centuries ago. And it can still work beyond its previous success. [/size]

your font is not big enough, can you please increase it more?

who told you agriculture, trade, mining are only available to the northerners? there are a lot of places in the west, east and south these things can be done, so sorry to disappoint you, if we need anything that we don't have, we will gladly come with ALOT of money to buy from you or even go to other neighboring countries to buy ok? tongue
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Hadone(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

who told you agriculture, trade, mining are only available to the northerners? there are a lot of places in the west, east and south these things can be done, so sorry to disappoint you, if we need anything that we don't have, we will gladly come with ALOT of money to buy from you or even go to other neighboring countries to buy ok? tongue
[size=18pt]1. Calm down 1st.
2. This is my Nairaland's official fond size. Check all my previous posts confirm so.
3. I wonder if you can see or read clearly, atleast unless you are visually impaired. I did not in any place claimed that agriculture, trade, mining are only available in the north.
4. With regard to coming with alot of money to buy from us, I rest my case. You've given the answer. Why the quarrel?[/size]
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Hadone(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2010
@honeric01
[size=18pt]You sound like a good business partner.[/size] cheesy
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by jason12345: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

grin grin
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by dustydee: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2010
Mscheeew!!!
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by jason12345: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2010
Had_one:

[size=18pt]Keep counting on and on and on,  You'll really miss alot. We just want to prove you guyz that the heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land and mainly on agriculture, trade, mining, etc. This has been the means of suvival in that area centuries ago. And it can still work beyond its previous success. [/size]
look guy, that was centenaries ago when cattles and groundnut were used as a major bargaining chip.
let's be realistic the so called hausaland alone cannot survive on international grounds by trading cow parts as a means of trade exchange in  the world.
and so called mining u are talking about (lol)
do u know that in hausaland there is gold,uranium and some other precious metal, but there quantities are so small it is commercial invaluable. so no foreign investor in his right sense would go to hausaland when there is south africa, congo etc

moreover i hope u guyz do not annoy the fulanis with is hausaland thing u are saying oooo
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Hadone(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2010
jason12345:

look guy, that was centenaries ago when cattles and groundnut were used as a major bargaining chip.
let's be realistic the so called hausaland alone cannot survive on international grounds by trading cow parts as a means of trade exchange in the world.
and so called mining u are talking about (lol)
do u know that in hausaland there is gold,uranium and some other precious metal, but there quantities are so small it is commercial invaluable. so no foreign investor in his right sense would go to hausaland when there is south africa, congo etc

moreover i hope u guyz do not annoy the fulanis with is hausaland thing u are saying oooo
[size=18pt]Thank you for your contribution. But a Hausa proverb says "da jarabawa bature yayi jirgin sama" meaning to say with test and practice, an aeroplane succeeds to fly. So dont discourage us.[/size]
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Hadone(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2010
[size=18pt]Above all, Niger Republic is surviving with less resouces compared to northern Nigeria. But they live happier than us.[/size]
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by jason12345: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2010
Had_one:

[size=18pt]Thank you for your contribution. But a Hausa proverb says "da jarabawa bature yayi jirgin sama" meaning to say with test and practice, an aeroplane succeeds to fly. So dont discourage us.[/size]
i hope u don't get the impression that i hate northerners smiley
well, i like the way u talk , u sound intelligent cheesy
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by jason12345: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
Had_one:

[size=18pt]Above all, Niger Republic is surviving with less resouces compared to northern Nigeria. But they live happier than us.[/size]
yes u are right,
niger although it is close to northerner nigeria it has more gold and uranium than northern nigeria. so am not so sure u can do that comparison.
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Hadone(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
jason12345:

i hope u don't get the impression that i hate northerners smiley
well, i like the way u talk , u sound intelligent cheesy
[size=18pt]None at all. I even appreciate and understand the fact that you are freely expressing your views in a matured manner. People like you are always good. You dont abuse any one. You only voice out your opinion. So you are a good friend indeed!![/size]
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by honeric01(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
Had_one:

[size=18pt]1. Calm down 1st.
2. This is my Nairaland's official fond size. Check all my previous posts confirm so.
3. I wonder if you can see or read clearly, atleast unless you are visually impaired. I did not in any place claimed that agriculture, trade, mining are only available in the north.
4. With regard to coming with alot of money to buy from us, I rest my case. You've given the answer. Why the quarrel?[/size]

No one is fighting with you oo, like i said, whenever u guys are ready, let us know the date and time so that we can prepare the professional beggars you guys are fond of shipping to the other parts of the country for a farewell party, they all have to go to your new land oo, they are citizens of hausaland and must be counted too grin grin grin

Anyways, like i said, i knew no state has the monopoly of anything, so my statement was not saying otherwise except you have problems with comprehension. tongue What is in the north that can't be gotten any where else? please educate me? undecided remember the word you used (heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land and mainly on agriculture, trade, mining). with these, what you are trying to let us understand is that other parts won't survive once you guy secede or how do you mean?

How many groundnut pyramids do you have left in the north? i would like to know the major contributions of the northern states to the growth of this country, what exactly do the northern states add to Nigeria? (economically)
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by MaiSuya(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
Subjects reviewed, after series of consultations and meetings, Arewa Republic will now be called Hausaland (Kasar Hausa).

What the

Consultation with who?? with what??

The obscene audacity of it. angry angry angry
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Hadone(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

No one is fighting with you oo, like i said, whenever u guys are ready, let us know the date and time so that we can prepare the professional beggars you guys are fond of shipping to the other parts of the country for a farewell party, they all have to go to your new land oo, they are citizens of hausaland and must be counted too grin grin grin

Anyways, like i said, i knew no state has the monopoly of anything, so my statement was not saying otherwise except you have problems with comprehension. tongue What is in the north that can't be gotten any where else? please educate me? undecided remember the word you used (heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land and mainly on agriculture, trade, mining). with these, what you are trying to let us understand is that other parts won't survive once you guy secede or how do you mean?

How many groundnut pyramids do you have left in the north? i would like to know the major contributions of the northern states to the growth of this country, what exactly do the northern states add to Nigeria? (economically)
[size=18pt]You keep confusing your self continuously, but you cant confuse me as well. But anyway let me give to you this piece of advice before quiting your way. If you want to quote from any person, you better quote directly from his words. Dont lie. Both members and guests in this forum are not as blind as you are. They can read and clearly understand. I only claimed that "the heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land and mainly on agriculture, trade, mining, etc". If you want to prove that you really know what you are doing, you can possibly ask questions like "can you prove or convince us why you think the heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land? Then I can explain further. My words may likely convince you or somebody else. But i suggest that you should opt for a medicated glasses so that next time you can see well before quoting people wrong.[/size]
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by auwal87(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

You should have asked how many warehouses we have full of groundnut, we are in the modern world, no one will leave his g-nut in the open air. Nevertheless, we can have the warehouses constructed in a pyramid shapes.

To all talking about fulani and other tribes. They are better off with Hausa brothers than Inyamuri, Ijaw, etc. Most of these tribes can speak Hausa.

See people, Hausa is not as you think it is; it is developed day by day, more than the other languages in Nigeria. See what we have; voahausa.com, BBC Hausa, [url=http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0,,11605,00.html]German Radio Hausa[/url], France Radio Hausa and so much more.
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by AndreUweh(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
auwal87:

You should have asked how many warehouses we have full of groundnut, we are in the modern world, no one will leave his g-nut in the open air. Nevertheless, we can have the warehouses constructed in a pyramid shapes.

To all talking about fulani and other tribes. They are better off with Hausa brothers than Inyamuri, Ijaw, etc. Most of these tribes can speak Hausa.

See people, Hausa is not as you think it is; it is developed day by day, more than the other languages in Nigeria. See what we have; voahausa.com, BBC Hausa, [url=http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0,,11605,00.html]German Radio Hausa[/url], France Radio Hausa and so much more.
You are a no brainer at all. So because they speak Hausa, they should be accepted as Hausa. Nigerians speak english, buy your logic, we should be under British rule and should be English?. Boy, grow up.
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Seun(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
What is this Arewa Republic?
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2010
Seun:

What is this Arewa Republic?
A republic where Hausas and Fulnani makes suya out of themselves.
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by honeric01(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
Had_one:

[size=18pt]You keep confusing your self continuously, but you cant confuse me as well. But anyway let me give to you this piece of advice before quiting your way. If you want to quote from any person, you better quote directly from his words. Dont lie. Both members and guests in this[b] forum are not as blind as you are[/b]. They can read and clearly understand. I only claimed that "the heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land and mainly on agriculture, trade, mining, etc". If you want to prove that you really know what you are doing, you can possibly ask questions like "can you prove or convince us why you think the heart of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land? Then I can explain further. May words may likely convince you or somebody else. But i suggest that you should opt for a medicated glasses so that next time you can see well before quoting people wrong.[/size]

You think typing words or saying something only ends with your own intention? don't you know other people reading what you wrote have the liberty to scrutinize your words letter by letter?
according to your words here :
Had_one:

We just want to prove you guyz that the [size=15pt]heart [/size]of Nigeria's wealth is in Hausa land[/size]

A heart stands for life in any living thing, hope you know that? undecided

[b]Maybe [/b]you do not know what heart stands for, a living thing without a heart will surely die off, now tell us, when the northern states secede being the heart (your words), what is likely to happen to the rest of Nigeria? undecided

you don't have to type 10000 words before you put your points across, if the north is the heart of Nigeria, leaving the rest of Nigeria is likely to cause what to Nigeria? undecided

you were doing well until you chose to toll the insult way, done with you. thanks for your time.
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by honeric01(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
auwal87:

see my questions here bro:

I would like to know the major contributions of the northern states to the growth of this country, what exactly do the northern states add to Nigeria? (economically)

just tell us what you guys have contributed (major)
Re: The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference by jason12345: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
honeric01:

see my questions here bro:

I would like to know the major contributions of the northern states to the growth of this country, what exactly do the northern states add to Nigeria? (economically)

just tell us what you guys have contributed (major)

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander (enyojo) Delivers Baby Boy / How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. / Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.