Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions (3321 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by DenreleDave(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Past mistakes? Shit

When she dey open yansh for the wrong guy before he dey fancy and get money, shey her brain no dey function ni?
She go won kon tie one innocent young man down with her pikin. Who dey start match with 1:0?
Even if na away, na d same opponent go play am, no be one young fresh guy wey still dey find direction for him life.

Imagine even single ladies are bashing young men for not marrying single mother. Shior, if we marry them, who go marry you.. Yeye pipu

A single mother gets u as her friend, she is already having this entitlement that you must not flirt with another lady, selfish attitude.

Some sef, their baby daddy dey nack nack their kpetus with just one call, he don finish.

Another set of ladies are the wise ones that have aborted their life finish, later letting an innocent man bear the evil consequences. Chai some ladies are wicked ooo

Advice Guys:

Unless she is a widow, no to single mothers

Shout out to our single mothers
Onyi22
Amatarasha
Yazga
Rukkydelta
Joystark (Pained & frustrated single mother). She said men are scared of single mother Cox they don't have sense

biglittlelois
MariaLavina

Cc:
Lalasticala
IamPlato
Jonnyspute
Ubunja
Pcguru1
Larryking540

4 Likes

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by DonKalidon(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2019
I might be a little different from your opinion. You only sounded like you just generalized all single mothers as they all were careless. You forget that there are some who had kids out of rape. Also there are some good ladies who dedicated themselves to a relationship they had already seen to be heading to marriage and gave their all into it only for the guy to just abandoned them when pregnancy set in. Some very naive young girls also are victims of this single mother issue all because they were really young and easily fell for all the lies the guy had to tell.

If you look at things from these angle you will notice that most single mothers in these categories usually move on and become stronger and better ladies.

As for the ones that were jumping from one pennis to another and at the end pregnancy set in and they dont have a clue of which one is the father or the guy ran away because he knows the girl is not a wife material then that's different and understandable that they were really careless with themselve and don't deceive to hook any responsible young man into marriage except in cases they have really changed but then that's the guys headache to marry that sort of single mother.

In all being said, the major point is that you should not generalize all single mothers as not worth a second chance to live a happy married life because if you imagine your sister being a victim of some of the circumstances first mentioned, I don't think you will be able to say thesame thing you have said about her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2019
So I don give birth without me knowing. Interesting!

Anyways shout out to all single mothers who refused to take the short cut and give a chance for life to live. Y'all are the real MVPs ! smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Most of them are manipulators and deceitful. I will only take them serious when they starts marrying broke young men. Fall for there antics and you automatically becomes a real man but otherwise,you are a wicked and evil person. Note,I belong to the latter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2019
DenreleDave:
Past mistakes? Shit

When she dey open yansh for the wrong guy before he dey fancy and get money, shey her brain no dey function ni?
She go won kon tie one innocent young man down with her pikin. Who dey start match with 1:0?
Even if na away, na d same opponent go play am, no be one young fresh guy wey still dey find direction for him life.

Imagine even single ladies are bashing young men for not marrying single mother. Shior, if we marry them, who go marry you.. Yeye pipu

A single mother gets u as her friend, she is already having this entitlement that you must not flirt with another lady, selfish attitude.

Some sef, their baby daddy dey nack nack their kpetus with just one call, he don finish.

Advice Guys:

Onyi22
Amatarasha
Yazga
Rukkydelta
Joystark (Pained & frustrated single mother). She said men are scared of single mother Cox they don't have sense

biglittlelois
MariaLavina

Cc:
Lalasticala
IamPlato
Jonnyspute
Ubunja
Pcguru1
Larryking540
lol amatarasha is just a frustrated virgin tho
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by larryking540: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
DenreleDave:
Past mistakes? Shit

Advice Guys:

Onyi22
Amatarasha
Yazga
Rukkydelta

biglittlelois
MariaLavina

Cc:
Lalasticala
IamPlato
Jonnyspute
Ubunja
Pcguru1
Larryking540

Thanks guy man, for been realistic,
no b we make una b single mother abeg,

most 9ja ladies are single ladies not because d man married them and dumped them but becus of

either one night stands
u tried to conjo him with pregnancy thinking he was fully into u, not knowing u just made urself a fool,

and u expect an innocent guy who just day start life make he carry ur wahala,

guy this single mother must b joking,

3 Likes

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by DenreleDave(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:

Trust me, I know her personally but she doesn't know me.. She is a single mother of two from different guys from the street

1 Like

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Quite Surprised You Didnt Mention Husbandsnatcha... My Favourite Single Mama
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2019
DenreleDave:

Trust me, I know her personally but she doesn't know me.. She is a single mother of two from different guys from the street
don't burst my bubble niggah

1 Like

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2019
DenreleDave:

.. Be serious for once abeg.kikikiki.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
So I don give birth without me knowing. Interesting!

smiley
thats life for you
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019
IamPlato:
thats life for you
lol Romance section guys actually. grin

How have you been?
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
lol Romance section guys actually. grin

How have you been?
Been Roamin about Seeking Devourment.

Been Feeling Good Until Now, got Disappointed
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by GreatDad19: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
When you see the amount of women that have committed abortions, killing innocent children for selfish reasons, you will have nothing but respect for single mothers. When they will eventually get married they will carry infertile/miscarrying womb to the husband and wondering where the problem stems from.

I would rather marry a single mum who took responsibility for her actions than these olosho women with destroyed wombs after multiple abortions and postinor 2. Spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
IamPlato:
Been Roamin about Seeking Devourment.

Been Feeling Good Until Now, got Disappointed
lol @ devourment.

You expected too much, that's why. Sorry about that though.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
DenreleDave:
Past mistakes? Shit

Advice Guys:

Onyi22
Amatarasha
Yazga
Rukkydelta

biglittlelois
MariaLavina

Cc:
Lalasticala
IamPlato
Jonnyspute
Ubunja
Pcguru1
Larryking540
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
DenreleDave:
Past mistakes? Shit

Advice Guys:

Onyi22
Amatarasha
Yazga
Rukkydelta

biglittlelois
MariaLavina

Cc:
Lalasticala
IamPlato
Jonnyspute
Ubunja
Pcguru1
Larryking540

I don't expect much from someone whose Moniker is Denrele. You're probably a frustrated queer hiding in the closet.

For starters, I said 'Some of them'.
You choosing to quote me out of context is your fucking headache.

I bet you do not know there are some women who became single mothers as a result of rape? Or would you rather they killed the child?
Okpo... How's it even your business if I am a single mother?

At least I'm better than every female you know who have probably committed 5 abortions and counting.

Better advise them to stop killing their babies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
lol @ devourment.

You expected too much, that's why. Sorry about that though.
You Just The Nail Right In The Anus... I Fvckin Expected Too Much... Its Not In My Method To Underestimate Or Underexpect... I Should Adapt That Method Along Side
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:

I don't expect much from someone whose Moniker is Denrele. You're probably a frustrated queer hiding in the closet.

I bet you do not know there are some women who became single mothers as a result of rape? Or would you rather they killed the child?

At least I'm better than every female you know who have probably committed 5 abortions and counting.

someone is angry.

2 Likes

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
IamPlato:
You Just The Nail Right In The Anus... I Fvckin Expected Too Much... Its Not In My Method To Underestimate Or Underexpect... I Should Adapt That Method Along Side
Expect less, Give more, Live Long. smiley

You will be fine Danny, you will be. smiley
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
somebody Should Have Mercy On Her And Just Disvirgin Her
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Expect less, Give more, Live Long. smiley

You will be fine Danny, you will be. smiley
I Will Keep That In Mind...

So How About You? Whats Up With The Weekend
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
IamPlato:
somebody Should Have Mercy On Her And Just Disvirgin Her
someone has said he knows her and she's no virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by cooluzi: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:

why are you salty,are u a single mother
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:

sweetheart Chill. You Owe No One An Apology For Being A Single mama... wink

Its Not Easy To Pull Out When Sex Is At Climax.

1 Like

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
someone is angry.

I don't get why he'd mention me and spew trash cos of my opinion.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:

These trolls don't worth your words Sis.It is quiet pitiful though that those ought to have been flushed away (op and his likes) are fortunate enough to have been birthed by responsible mothers who thought they are doing the right thing by giving them a chance to live but look at what we have, they are spiting mothers. What a shame!

Truly the beautiful ones are yet to be born.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
IamPlato:
sweetheart Chill. You Owe No One An Apology For Being A Single mama... wink

Its Not Easy To Pull Out When Sex Is At Climax.

Lol... You have no idea grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by IamPlato(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
someone has said he knows her and she's no virgin.
Just As I Thought...

The Way She Has Been Crushing On Me Doesnt Look Like A Virgin Crush.

How Will A Girl Be A Part Of So Called Ladies Forever and Be A Virgin; a Group That Has Ladies Like Adibeku, Rhekina, Husbandsnatcha, etc
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
cooluzi:
why are you salty,are u a single mother

And so??
At least that means in fertile.
Better get yourself checked.
There's no guarantee you can father babies. lipsrsealed
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
These trolls don't worth your words Sis.It is quiet pitiful though that those ought to have been flushed away (op and his likes) are fortunate enough to have been birthed by responsible mothers who thought they are doing the right thing by giving them a chance to live but look at what we have, they are spiting mothers. What a shame!

Truly the beautiful ones are yet to be born.

It's sad they expect someone to bow her head in shame because of something as beautiful as a child.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:

I don't get why he'd mention me and spew trash cos of my opinion.
remember you lose the moment you get emotional. No matter how true or false something is on the net don't let it change your mood. You can't control what people say. But you can control you.

How about next Time someone writes trash about you just comment "lmfao"

And move on with your life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Men Find Most Attractive In Women? / Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men / Ladies Can Be Jail 5 Years After Collecting Transport Fare Without Going- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.