Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions (3353 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by AstroG: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe,ah can see your PAINED grin grin

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by cooluzi: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:
oh please,did you see what he wrote about her that made her react ? Let's be fair please
just teasing her ...happy sunday
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Emmanuell90(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Abeg ignore the rants....the likes of him and ubunja are myopic.
I know of a girl in university that was as poor as damn, she had no place to stay nor food to eat. She was just 17, her bf had to squat her and she fell pregnant. This was a decent girl,who has only dated once. She combined studies with child care and graduated with a second class upper in civil engineering.

Imagine minors been deceived into sex in their innocence then get pregnant and moral enough to keep a baby and not abort. Men will shun them and will even marry retired prostitutes that are without children than marry them. Someone like ubunja will rather marry a girl with a body count of 40 with no child or a gal that has aborted severally till her womb is damaged than a gal who was decent until she fell pregnant and decided not to kill her unborn child.
If ubunja and his likes had sisters who are single mothers or if he were born out of wedlock he will come online to spill trash about single mothers

I Stan Gee....Preach!!!!
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by boiz2men(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:

Idiot...
How's that any business of yours?

u lack the wit to discern friend from foe.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:

I don't expect much from someone whose Moniker is Denrele. You're probably a frustrated queer hiding in the closet.

For starters, I said 'Some of them'.
You choosing to quote me out of context is your fucking headache.

I bet you do not know there are some women who became single mothers as a result of rape? Or would you rather they killed the child?
Okpo... How's it even your business if I am a single mother?

At least I'm better than every female you know who have probably committed 5 abortions and counting.

Better advise them to stop killing their babies.
shut up there, you are no better than those women who had abortions, you were too much of a coward. How do some women think sef?

Trust me if abortions were legal and safe in this country, nothing like misscarrying womb or infertility. It is women like you that secretly regret not doing an abortion.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
shut up there, you are no better than those women who had abortions, you were too much of a coward. How do some women think sef?

Trust me if abortions were legal and safe in this country, nothing like misscarrying womb or infertility. It is women like you that secretly regret not doing an abortion.

Okay. Thank you sis.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
So I don give birth without me knowing. Interesting!

Anyways shout out to all single mothers who refused to take the short cut and give a chance for life to live. Y'all are the real MVPs ! smiley
kiss kiss God's blessings dear. Ignorant male nairalanders.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Abeg ignore the rants....the likes of him and ubunja are myopic.
I know of a girl in university that was as poor as damn, she had no place to stay nor food to eat. She was just 17, her bf had to squat her and she fell pregnant. This was a decent girl,who has only dated once. She combined studies with child care and graduated with a second class upper in civil engineering.

Imagine minors been deceived into sex in their innocence then get pregnant and moral enough to keep a baby and not abort. Men will shun them and will even marry retired prostitutes that are without children than marry them. Someone like ubunja will rather marry a girl with a body count of 40 with no child or a gal that has aborted severally till her womb is damaged than a gal who was decent until she fell pregnant and decided not to kill her unborn child.
If ubunja and his likes had sisters who are single mothers or if he were born out of wedlock he will come online to spill trash about single mothers
Thank you. We should all realize that single mothers and many abortion s have one thing in common, mistakes in choosing men. They also have one thing that separate them, the choice of being morally obligated to live with that mistake or to do something about the mistake and move on with their lives. One is not greater than the other, This is why joystark's comment was uncalled for

ubunja and co are in the habit of making women single mothers. You know he has a daughter right. Karma can be a bitch at times 19-22 years down the line when his protegeé screws this child 10 times over. Just saying.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:

Yeah right. I'm kinda prepared for trolls today; so much free time.
They like bashing women everytime.
It's fun I get to bash back, at least for today grin

I'm not even a single mother.
But that doesn't mean I'll defend them any less...they're human too.
why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
why are you contradicting yourself?

The question is:
Why would you and all the others automatically assume that someone who airs her opinion concerning a particular issue, especially when it's not in sync with yours, does so because she has a personal stake in the matter?.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Thank you. We should all realize that single mothers and many abortion s have one thing in common, mistakes in choosing men. They also have one thing that separate them, the choice of being morally obligated to live with that mistake or to do something about the mistake and move on with their lives. One is not greater than the other, This is why joystark's comment was uncalled for

ubunja and co are in the habit of making women single mothers. You know he has a daughter right. Karma can be a bitch at times 19-22 years down the line when his protegeé screws this child 10 times over. Just saying.
Ubunja has a daughter,and yet bash
Women?
You made a woman become a single mother, for who to marry her? No wonder you couldn't say zilch when the issue of single fatherhood was brought up.all your words you will eat them in TIME

1 Like

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by AstroG: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Been a Single father is a no biggie,it can be due to FAMILY PRESSURE(APPLIES WHEN UR THE ONLY CHILD).
But in SINGLE MOTHERS,REVERSE IS THE CASE

Michellekabod2:

Ubunja has a daughter,and yet bash
Women?
You made a woman become a single mother, for who to marry her? No wonder you couldn't say zilch when the issue of single fatherhood was brought up.all your words you will eat them in TIME

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2019
AstroG:

Been a Single father is a no biggie,it can be due to FAMILY PRESSURE(APPLIES WHEN UR THE ONLY CHILD).

I'm even proud of that shît

I'm also working on making more babies. Any dumb idiot too stupid to close their legs will be left with a baby
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by AstroG: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Lol

KEEP IT REAL BRO cool cool

ubunja:
I'm even proud of that shît

I'm also working on making more babies. Any dumb idiot too stupid to close their legs will be left with a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2019
AstroG:
Lol

I must put those sperms to use
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by AstroG: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Mine has already been in use,
SINGLE FATHERS ROCK grin grin

ubunja:
I must put those sperms to use

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2019
AstroG:
Lol

gotta put those sperm to use.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by ubunja(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2019
AstroG:

Mine has already been in use,
SINGLE FATHERS ROCK grin grin

spray those wombs. Make those juniors.

Mah niggah
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by AstroG: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Ma Niqqa smiley winkcool cool

ubunja:
spray those wombs. Make those juniors.

Mah niggah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Joystark:

The question is:
Why would you and all the others automatically assume that someone who airs her opinion concerning a particular issue, especially when it's not in sync with yours, does so because she has a personal stake in the matter?.
Can't you answer the question I asked, instead of deflecting with another question?

You implied that as a single mother you are better than those who did abortions and i told you to shut it and stop feeling entitled. Then you say you are not a single mother. Pls don't confuse yourself. i absolutely disagree with your opinions but i hate two mouthed hypocrisy the most.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2019
AstroG:

You call weekend visits and paying the bills fatherhood? Fatherhood is much more than that. Mostly people who just do that are deadbeat dads. I now realise from your post that as someone who was raised in a two parent household, i would be doing myself a disservice walking down the altar with someone raised by a single mum. How's is he going to learn to be a good father?

Dear single ladies, if you give birth, do not be morally obligated to raise a child alone. If the father wants his child, come with a lawyer and two of you will sign a contract as to when you can have visitation rights and on the premise that he must raise the child himself, no dropping the child with family member, nanny or girlfriend for more than 24 hrs. Then move on with your life. Give these irresponsible men like ubunja a taste of their medicine.

BUT THE BEST THING IS TO STOP SLEEPING WITH THESE IDIOTS OR USE BIRTH CONTROL.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Joystark(f): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Can't you answer the question I asked, instead of deflecting with another question?

You implied that as a single mother you are better than those who did abortions and i told you to shut it and stop feeling entitled. Then you say you are not a single mother. Pls don't confuse yourself. i absolutely disagree with your opinions but i hate two mouthed hypocrisy the most.

ok
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by AstroG: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2019
Will you call Davido a Deadbeat Dad??

funmisticqueen:
You call weekend visits and paying the bills fatherhood? Fatherhood is much more than that. Mostly people who just do that are deadbeat dads. I now realise from your post that as someone who was raised in a two parent household, i would be doing myself a disservice walking down the altar with someone raised by a single mum. How's is he going to learn to be a good father?

Dear single ladies, if you give birth, do not be morally obligated to raise a child alone. If the father wants his child, come with a lawyer and two of you will sign a contract as to when you can have visitation rights and on the premise that he must raise the child himself, no dropping the child with family member, nanny or girlfriend for more than 24 hrs. Then move on with your life. Give these irresponsible men like ubunja a taste of their medicine.

BUT THE BEST THING IS TO STOP SLEEPING WITH THESE IDIOTS OR USE BIRTH CONTROL.
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
AstroG:

Will you call Davido a Deadbeat Dad??

YES. Even some married men are Deadbeat dads
Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by AstroG: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Then,that's what ah want to b tongue tongue cool

funmisticqueen:
YES. Even some married men are Deadbeat dads

Re: Which one is better? Insecured Single Mothers or single lady but 5 abortions by Onyi22(f): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2019
DenreleDave:
Past mistakes? Shit

When she dey open yansh for the wrong guy before he dey fancy and get money, shey her brain no dey function ni?
She go won kon tie one innocent young man down with her pikin. Who dey start match with 1:0?
Even if na away, na d same opponent go play am, no be one young fresh guy wey still dey find direction for him life.

Imagine even single ladies are bashing young men for not marrying single mother. Shior, if we marry them, who go marry you.. Yeye pipu

A single mother gets u as her friend, she is already having this entitlement that you must not flirt with another lady, selfish attitude.

Some sef, their baby daddy dey nack nack their kpetus with just one call, he don finish.

Another set of ladies are the wise ones that have aborted their life finish, later letting an innocent man bear the evil consequences. Chai some ladies are wicked ooo

Advice Guys:

Unless she is a widow, no to single mothers

Shout out to our single mothers
Onyi22
Amatarasha
Yazga
Rukkydelta
Joystark (Pained & frustrated single mother). She said men are scared of single mother Cox they don't have sense

biglittlelois
MariaLavina

Cc:
Lalasticala
IamPlato
Jonnyspute
Ubunja
Pcguru1
Larryking540
Y tag me to this nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Girlfriend Organizes Area Boys To Beat Up Her Boyfriend Who Slapped Her / Help !!! Bae Said I Dont Know How To Press Bress / 5 Ways To Calm Down Your Pissed Off Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.